Did anyone hear the new snippet of a song that supposedly leaked called Soldier Boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people on this forum seem to have them.I think it's a matter of time before this things will leak.It's almost inevitable

I hope this is true. If all the Cascio songs leak then there is less chance we will see them on another official release.

I'm not buying another Michael Jackson album with a Cascio song on it.

I hope this is true. If all the Cascio songs leak then there is less chance we will see them on another official release.

Me neither. A lot of us looked away in order to let this one pass. Ok, it was the first album released after his death, they are only at the begining of this road of posthumus album releases and mistakes have been made, I get that, that's fine with me. I'm willing to let this one slide.

BUT that should be a lesson for them (Sony/The Estate). They need to take notes and be careful with what they do on any future albums.

If any of the Cascio tracks are put on the next albums I'm obviously not gonna buy them.

The songs should just leak already and that's it...No more problems for those who hate them,satisfaction for those who love them.

not impressed, the yelp at the very start of the snippet is so malachi. Sincerely hope they don't include this on any future LPs

This song is'nt 'Soldier Boy', this song is a song worked on with Will.i.am called 'Still The King' and is about how fame is'nt all what it seems.

This song is'nt 'Soldier Boy', this song is a song worked on with Will.i.am called 'Still The King' and is about how fame is'nt all what it seems.

Ooh that would definitely make sense with the lyrics. Interesting that it might not be a Cascio track afterall..

I'm not lying, i paid ALOT of money for it. I bought this song along with: 'Stay', 'Burn Tonight', 'All i Need', 'Water' and 'One Last Time'. Unfortunately, stay and all i need have leaked.

If this is true, why did you not tell us about this when you bought them? Please post snippets or at least lyrical snippets.

Just saw the link, nevermind. :p

But if anyone has snippets/full songs of the other Cascio tracks, would appreciate those in a PM. :)

Last edited:
I'm not lying, i paid ALOT of money for it. I bought this song along with: 'Stay', 'Burn Tonight', 'All i Need', 'Water' and 'One Last Time'. Unfortunately, stay and all i need have leaked.

yes please upload or send by pm some snippets of the

Still The King (or Soldier Bay)
Stay
Burn Tonight
All I Need
Water
One Last Time

Doubtful if he'll leak the whole set if he paid a lot of money, snippets sure, full leak? I don't think so.

Maybe an external source shall. I just want these tracks to be leaked so this can be ended. If you do decide to give us snippets, do it PM only I would; and give it to people who you trust.

^^ Regardless of opinions on the Cascio tracks, I do too.

Hopefully it means no more are put on any albums because it just causes too much controversy.

This song, or whatever it is, is...fake as false teeth :p And sorry, but whenever I see the name "Cascio" it almost makes my eyes want to bleed. :smilerolleyes:

I would too appreciate a link to snippets of all songs, please PM if someone get it, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back