Did anyone hear the new snippet of a song that supposedly leaked called Soldier Boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,

please anyone with the snippet of water post it or send by pm

can wait about the premiere of new song at MJJC USTREAM...

Can I download this new song after friday or it will be one and only day when I can listen to it?

It is Michael who sings. If you want to continue this discussion, go to the conspiracy section of MJJC.

i would love to the 2 new snippets,
can someone PM me PLEASE :)

cant wait for the premiere!!

AndreyZidane™;3337136 said:
Why? They have the right to state their opinion. They didn't start talking about any conspiracies, they simply said that they don't believe it's Michael who's singing.

And there is a debate thread in the conspiracy section about this, which is why they should go there to state their opinion. :rolleyes:

I think it's better to discuss this matter in the appropiate forum --> Conspiracy forum.
Therefor it might be a good idea if this topic could get moved to that forum.

Can someone PM me something, lol, the snippet of Soldier Boy, please?..

And it's crazy to ask people to go to the conspiracy section, just because they can't hear Michael in it. Who has been talking about plots and devious plans anyway to call this off as conspiracy? Some simply stated they can't hear Michael, and they have the right to say it, maybe as it happened with 'Michael', where many couldn't hear him in those 3 tracks, because he wasn't in them. This irrational touchiness and fear are precisely that..

Some of you need to grow up immediately and accept that others have different opinions! People are way over dramatic and sensitive about all of this..I agree with Alma above. I don't hear MJ on those tracks and its not a conspiracy theory, I just DO NOT hear him. Stop being pathetic and yell "Conspiracy theorist!" --that's just pathetic!

oh just chill people. let's not turn yet another thread into confrontation. I beg you. just believe whatever you believe and move on.

Haven't heard the clips and I don't want to. I've wasted enough of my time trying hear Michael's voice in songs that he just isn't in.

Call me when a non-Cascio songs leaks.

So it will be an official song on Friday. I hope so much that this song will not have the same voice like in all of the "controversial songs"... Otherwise they REALLY do it on purpose...

Where can I find the emoticons? Since the first day I've registered here, I'm looking for them everytime I post, but just can't find them.

Where can I find the emoticons? Since the first day I've registered here, I'm looking for them everytime I post, but just can't find them.[/QUOTE]

i'm having the same problem. anyone?

^^Go to "go advanced" then scroll down to the bottom of the page, and right above the facbook section there should be the "Posting Permissions" section. Click the "Smilies" in "Smilies are On" and you'll get a list of codes for all the smilies. :)

AndreyZidane™;3338810 said:
^^Go to "go advanced" then scroll down to the bottom of the page, and right above the facbook section there should be the "Posting Permissions" section. Click the "Smilies" in "Smilies are On" and you'll get a list of codes for all the smilies. :)

thank you :)

Can someone PM me something, lol, the snippet of Soldier Boy, please?..

And it's crazy to ask people to go to the conspiracy section, just because they can't hear Michael in it. Who has been talking about plots and devious plans anyway to call this off as conspiracy? Some simply stated they can't hear Michael, and they have the right to say it, maybe as it happened with 'Michael', where many couldn't hear him in those 3 tracks, because he wasn't in them. This irrational touchiness and fear are precisely that..

The thread to debate the voice of the Cascio tracks is in the conspiracy section, therefore if they want to debate about this they should go to the conspiracy section!

The thread to debate the voice of the Cascio tracks is in the conspiracy section, therefore if they want to debate about this they should go to the conspiracy section!

This, this, and this.

Talking about it here just results in arguments, needless abuse, immaturity between members. It's not needed, that's why the conspiracy thread was set up. Please us it.

Nobody was up for a debate. They simply stated their opinion and you're all like: "They need to take their conspiracies and debate them in Conspiracy section". What?

I agree....We shouldn't 'debate' about the vocals in any other section of the forum....But I have every right to say, 'that's not Michael' on these songs, just as a believer has the right to say, 'that is Michael on those songs'....It's an opinion. I can say it if I want, I just won't debate it or argue with anyone other than in the respective thread. I think that's fair, no?

oh just chill people. let's not turn yet another thread into confrontation. I beg you. just believe whatever you believe and move on.

Most people did exactly what you said. They listened to the snippet and stated their opinions. Some people don't believe it's Michael. They said so in their posts. No one is looking for a debate here? Have you seen anyone debating here?

The problem is whenever people expressed their opinions that they don't think it's Michael. They are asked to move to the conspiracy section. If this is not alienation, then what is? What will you feel when you are asked to leave and move whenever you open your mouth, even nothing you said has been disrecpectufl to anyone?

Talking about respect. Do the people who doubt the authenticity deserve no respect? Talking about tolerance. May be the people who keep asking people to go to the conspiracy section should look into the mirror themselves.

Most people did exactly what you said. They listened to the snippet and stated their opinions. Some people don't believe it's Michael. They said so in their posts. No one is looking for a debate here? Have you seen anyone debating here?

The problem is whenever people expressed their opinions that they don't think it's Michael. They are asked to move to the conspiracy section. If this is not alienation, then what is? What will you feel when you are asked to leave and move whenever you open your mouth, even nothing you said has been disrecpectufl to anyone?

Talking about respect. Do the people who doubt the authenticity deserve no respect? Talking about tolerance. May be the people who keep asking people to go to the conspiracy section should look into the mirror themselves.

Well said LoveIsMagical, couldn't have said it better myself! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back