Did Jordan Chandler Admit That MJ Did Not Molest Him?

Re: Did Jordan Chandler admit that MJ did not mlest him

I agree, they ought to come out and confess their piece. They were minors back then, but not kids. They were old enough to know what they were doing, and to realize what their parents were attempting to do. If we were talking about a 5 or 6 year old child, I'd take the whole, "oh, they were kids" excuse as being reasonable. However, both were teenagers at the time of the alleged molestation and subsequent trials (or settlement in Chandler's case), therefore, they realized what was happening in full scope. The money was probably just as appealing to them [at least in Arvizo's case] as it was to their parents.

Jordan Chandler's family life was pretty fucked up, with his parents using him for money and just being general lowlifes, so I could entertain the argument that he was heavily influenced by his parental units. His father pressured him to say what he said, and drugged him to obtain the "confession." He gets a bit more sympathy from me in that he was under the influence of drugs when he said his piece, and he refused to testify once he regained his senses. He would be the one accuser I could see being tormented by guilt over the entire affair. However, he is no longer that broken little child, so he should speak up and tell the truth. We would probably think better of him if he did. Now that he's an adult, however, he's probably set in the sorry way of the world, and remembers the money with more fondness than he does his old friend.

Arvizo was already a deviant and budding criminal, of the same stock as his mother. That entire family was heading down a criminal route, which is why they all cooperated with the allegations, the JCPenney shoplifting, etc. Crime was already their one true business, as they are nothing but no-good leeches and parasites upon society no one except that idiot George Lopez would look upon with even the slightest bit of sympathy. They all knew what they were doing from the start, and although the mother is obviously the principal bearer of the blame, her children must have also realized where all her schemes were headed towards, and yet they collaborated with her willingly. They had the chance to denounce her after the JCPenney incident, and get CPS involved in looking at what was going on in that family, however, they chose not to do that, in order to continue their criminal lifestyle.

I don't expect Arvizo to ever confess to lying about the allegations. He went into the entire process rather gleefully, it seems, and appears to be enjoying himself far too much. Michael could be very naiive at times, underestimating the cruelty some children are indeed capable of, like this Arvizo kid. I do not believe for a single moment that it "wasn't in his heart to do this." That one is going to be trouble later on, you just watch.

Evan chandler was sick from some illness but cant remember what that illness was. And if he did kill himself i think it was cuz of the sickness that he had and not of guilt of the whole mj thing. Also how the heck would jermaine know anyway? i reckon hes only saying it to get attention.

The disease is called Gaucher disease, a hereditary condition where dead cells which are usually expelled by the body stubbornly stay, lodging in the organs, bones and sometimes the brain. Symptoms include, liver enlargement, anemia, bone pain and weakening of skeleton and joints resulting in fractures. Sufferers literally bleed to death or die of liver failure, with increased risk of cancer of the bones. Patients usually wind up in wheelchairs. When untreated it is said to be one of the worst diseases known to man. One wouldn't want to wish this on anybody. No wonder Evan Chandler killed himself.

It doesn't matter if he admits the truth or not because we all know that MJ was innocent and never molested him.

Yes, we do...but a lot of ppl still connect that stupid and horrible accusations with him.
The truth needs to be said out loud in public!!!!!!!!!

There is no sympathy for them as the adults they are now and have been for sometime now. Especially Jordan who is in his 30's for Christ sakes! No more excuses.

I agree, they ought to come out and confess their piece. They were minors back then, but not kids. They were old enough to know what they were doing, and to realize what their parents were attempting to do. If we were talking about a 5 or 6 year old child, I'd take the whole, "oh, they were kids" excuse as being reasonable.

Are you kidding me? So you think one kid can stand up to his parent, and a lawyer that argue to him that he was molested, while being drugged at the same time? Yes, Jordie was just a kid back then, and he shouldn't be held responsible for what happened. When you are only 13, people, and especially parents, can convince you of just about anythin if the situation is stressfull, wich jordie where. (Yeah i know someone is going to say, NOT me, i was smart when i was 13.:smilerolleyes:)

I think you guys needs to stop dreaming, it wasnt Jordies fault, and he will never confess that it was all a lie because its not in his interest.

But does it matter, everyone who know the case knows that it was all bullshit.

^ At least knowledge it's his fault now as an adult that can fix the mess but, refuses to even when he had a chance in 05 at the age of 25. No more excuses for this now 30 something year old ADULT.

By the way do u really think all kids are innocent?!

^ At least knowledge it's his fault now as an adult that can fix the mess but, refuses to even when he had a chance in 05 at the age of 25. No more excuses for this now 30 something year old ADULT.

Again, there is no interest for him in doing so.

And let me tell u after I heard Jordan on tape accusing MJ, and the big words he used, (he was very intelligent) it was then I realized he was not this innocent little kid people tried to paint him out to be, not at all.

And you really think its his own words, or words that was planted there?

Again, there is no interest for him in doing so.
Which proves my point in his involvement.

And you really think its his own words, or words that was planted there?
BOTH! He was improving. Don't forget that he helped write the script to "Robin Hood Men In Tights" along with his dad. He has a good imagination. Plus, I never believed he was given Sodium Amytal. That drug is not admissible at trial and from what Ray Chandler says in his book about the plan was never to let Jordan testify at a trial, seems like to me they covered themselves every which way to make testifying at trial impossible. So saying he took that drug atomatically makes him unavailable to not testify if a trial would have happened.

Which proves my point in his involvement.

No it doest. I'm not saying that kids are all innocent and never lies, but you cannot blame a kid for being caught the the moment. He was in a situation that was controlled by his father. Just look at MJ, he was totally controlled by his fater until he was 21.
And why he don't come forward now can be because of different reasons, maybe he still thinks MJ abused him, or afraid that he will be sued or loose his money?

BOTH! He was improving. Don't forget that he helped write the script to "Robin Hood Men In Tights" along with his dad. He has a good imagination. Plus, I never believed he was given Sodium Amytal. That drug is not admissible at trial and from what Ray Chandler says in his book about the plan was never to let Jordan testify at a trial, seems like to me they covered themselves every which way to make testifying at trial impossible. So saying he took that drug atomatically makes him unavailable to not testify if a trial would have happened.

lol you think Jordie help write the script? :D
I helped my dad with the house when i was a kid, but that doesnt mean that i can run around and say i build the house with my father.
It doesnt matter if he was drugged or not, my point is that he was a kid, and you cannot blame a kid to the extent that many MJ fans do.

No it doest. I'm not saying that kids are all innocent and never lies, but you cannot blame a kid for being caught the the moment. He was in a situation that was controlled by his father. Just look at MJ, he was totally controlled by his fater until he was 21.
And why he don't come forward now can be because of different reasons, maybe he still thinks MJ abused him, or afraid that he will be sued or loose his money?
o_O Oh come on...U clearly are not well informed! Both Parties (MJ & the Chandlers) got a copy of the 94 settlement where Jordan and his parents SIGNED and settle for negligence and say MJ did no wrongdoing. So I highly doubt he really thinks MJ abuse him. SMH He can easliy look up the settlement online himself and he'll know "just in case" he didn't like everyone else. lol After all it was his father who first did the accusing in the beginning and to find out later that his dad in the settlement says he knows MJ is not guilty of wrong doing, will surly give him a surprise, u know just in case he didn't know. lol

Jordan doesn't think MJ molested him. When he was in school he confessed to several people that MJ never touched him.

Are you kidding me? So you think one kid can stand up to his parent, and a lawyer that argue to him that he was molested, while being drugged at the same time? Yes, Jordie was just a kid back then, and he shouldn't be held responsible for what happened. When you are only 13, people, and especially parents, can convince you of just about anythin if the situation is stressfull, wich jordie where. (Yeah i know someone is going to say, NOT me, i was smart when i was 13.:smilerolleyes:)

I think you guys needs to stop dreaming, it wasnt Jordies fault, and he will never confess that it was all a lie because its not in his interest.

But does it matter, everyone who know the case knows that it was all bullshit.

No, I'm not kidding you. I think they could string two and two together, and see where all this was going. By 13, one would have a bit of an idea as to what sexual activity consists of, through kids at school talking, older siblings, media, etc. unless one was exceptionally sheltered, which would constitute being home schooled, etc. It's not as easy to convince a young teen that he was molested as it is a five or six year old boy, who would have no idea as to what you're talking about. Had you read the rest of my post instead of coming out and making yourself look ignorant, you would have read the part where I said I'd be more sympathetic towards Jordie Chandler's circumstances because he was drugged and because his family life was completely fucked up. I acknowledged he would be more vulnerable to his parents' manipulations than Gavin Arvizo, so there you go.

However, Chandler is in his 30s now. There's nothing stopping him from coming out and telling the truth behind those allegations. What's the excuse now? Cat got his tongue?

HakaVelli said:

I'd bet the latter is far more probable. The former is pretty much impossible--despite his brief drugging to get him to say what he did, the drug they gave him would not impair his memories prior to its administration, nor would it impair his functioning decades after the fact. He's almost middle-aged now--he knows Michael never touched him, but like I said, he's probably well set in the ways of the world and enjoying the money his lies got him. He may have started out a hapless victim in the whole affair (a victim of his parents' greed, sadly), but this is no longer the case. His own greed imprisons him now, and nothing else.

Last edited:

o_O Oh come on...U clearly are not well informed! Both Parties (MJ & the Chandlers) got a copy of the 94 settlement where Jordan and his parents SIGNED and settle for negligence and say MJ did no wrongdoing. So I highly doubt he really thinks MJ abuse him. SMH He can easliy look up the settlement online himself and he'll know "just in case" he didn't like everyone else. lol After all it was his father who first did the accusing in the beginning and to find out later that his dad in the settlement says he knows MJ is not guilty of wrong doing, will surly give him a surprise, u know just in case he didn't know. lol

Had you read the rest of my post instead of coming out and making yourself look ignorant, you would have read the part where I said I'd be more sympathetic towards Jordie Chandler's circumstances because he was drugged and because his family life was completely fucked up. I acknowledged he would be more vulnerable to his parents' manipulations than Gavin Arvizo, so there you go.

I went back and read you post, and yeah, i came to a fast conclusion, so sorry.

However, Chandler is in his 30s now. There's nothing stopping him from coming out and telling the truth behind those allegations. What's the excuse now? Cat got his tongue?
I'd bet the latter is far more probable. The former is pretty much impossible--despite his brief drugging to get him to say what he did, the drug they gave him would not impair his memories prior to its administration, nor would it impair his functioning decades after the fact. He's almost middle-aged now--he knows Michael never touched him, but like I said, he's probably well set in the ways of the world and enjoying the money his lies got him. He may have started out a hapless victim in the whole affair (a victim of his parents' greed, sadly), but this is no longer the case. His own greed imprisons him now, and nothing else.

I think that is the most likely explanation to why he doesnt tell the truth.

I use to think that Jordan was a victim of Evan Chandler just like MJ. But once I discovered that in 1998 he joined his father's 1996 lawsuit, and tried for fours years to get the album EVANStory released; I knew he was just as guiltly as Evan.

I use to think that Jordan was a victim of Evan Chandler just like MJ. But once I discovered that in 1998 he joined his father's 1996 lawsuit, and tried for fours years to get the album EVANStory released; I knew he was just as guiltly as Evan.

Frankly, why would somebody who was raised by parents like Evan and June Chandler turn out to be better?

If he had a little integrity he would have come forward already. Heck, in his place I would have done it at the trial! I would have agreed Sneddon to testify only to tell the world on the stand Michael never touched me! But maybe at the time he didn't want to do it to protect his father. But now Evan is dead. Jordan should confess.

No it is not the first time i heard it, and it irrelevant. It only takes simple logic to understand certain stuff. If you go to IMDB, and check out the movie, you will see that it is Evan and some other dude who wrote the movie. Yeah yeah, i know, Evan said Jordie helped with the script, but dont you think that was a dad being nice to his son? Because if it was true, and Jordie helped writing a movie script when he was only 13 years old, that would mean he was very smart, and would have been writing more movie script after that, but he didnt did he?
Irrelevant my arse. I said they thought of given Jordan Credit but, they didn't so of course u don't see his name. And yes, He is very smart even his Uncle Ray can't stop saying that. How can Jordan have written more scripts right after the 93 scandal when they went running with the money, u don't even make sense. And why is it so hard to believe that a 13yr can help right a comedy? Do u know how many millionaire kids are out there doing even more than that, with there own inventions and things like that... SERIOUSLY, GET WITH IT!

What is so disturbing about this is that you could care less if Jordie helped writing the script or not, you (and most MJ fan) only want to make it sound like he was very smart, and therefor not a naive kid. But Jordie never made up the lies, Evan did. Jordie only followed the script given to him by his father.
He helped his father do it and STILL IS!

Of what i have read so far, i think Jordie was a pretty goodhearted child that got into a situation that was manipulated by his money hungry father. I especially remember reading in taraborellis book, of when Jordie, Evan, there lawyer(?) met with MJ and Pelicano after Evan threatend to go out with the allegation. The first thing Jordie does is go to MJ and give him a hug. I think that was a way for Jordie to say without words that MJ didnt molest him.
What ever u read about the allegations from J. Randy Taraborrelli book comes straight from Geraldine Hughes from which that tidbit comes from. And for ur information guess who hugged MJ too in that meeting...Yea u guessed it, Even Chandler! Right before threatening and handing over a paper to MJ detailing what he was about to do to him if he don't pay up! The hug and the fake smile was nothing but, another manipulation by the Chandlers.

In that case, you dont give MJ excuse for hanging out with kids? Because you dont give adult man no excuses right?
U just proved to me u ain't worth wasting my time over with a comment like that! I don't have to make excuses for MJ from hanging with kids, simply because that isn't a crime ol smart one! I don't see that has a bad thing, so ur point? Don't be insinuation shit in order to protect those who truly committed the crime here.

You know.....I can speak from my own personal experience. I was a victim of sexual abuse as a young child. That is a very long and painfull story.
No one can tell me that a 13 or 14 yrs old teenagers don"t know what sex or abuse means. It is really strange how their parents managed to convert those teenagers.And let us not forget that they were alone sometimes at Neverland...didn"t one made said that they were running around like crazy..doing who knows what.
That whole story is just like a horrible movie script from someones crazy head.
Michael trusted those ppl....invited them to his home...payed their bills and medical suplies and that is what he got in return.
Those creatures almost totaly destroyed his life. What if he ended up in jail ?????!!!!!!!!
Can you imagine that ??????? What kind of a excuse would be enough then ?!
I can"t tell you how disgusted I am.They should be in jail for purgery and lying and stealing.

In that case, you dont give MJ excuse for hanging out with kids? Because you dont give adult man no excuses right?

Michael doesn't need any excuses for that. As bluetopez pointed out, this is not a crime. He was entirely good faith when he was around children and teens. It's not against the law to converse with people who are older or younger than you. I talk to my teachers/professors all the time, and strongly prefer their company over the students'. Should I march mein Arsch to jail now? :p

Do u know how many millionaire kids are out there doing even more than that, with there own inventions and things like that... SERIOUSLY, GET WITH IT!

Yeah, and those usually grow up and still do whatever made them rich in the first place. But Jordie, how many script have he written since 1993? 0. :doh:

U just proved to me u ain't worth wasting my time over with a comment like that! I don't have to make excuses for MJ from hanging with kids, simply because that isn't a crime ol smart one! I don't see that has a bad thing, so ur point? Don't be insinuation shit in order to protect those who truly committed the crime here.

No it is not a crime, but it is weird to wanting to hang out only with kids, most of them boys. MJ was eccentric, to say the least. But you (and the rest of us here) excuse all of his eccetric behavior because you know what kind of childhood he had. Why wont you do the same for Jordie? He was only a kid at the time.

But i think thats why you want to make it out like he was really smart. Because smart people are better at manipulating, and if he is really smart he is less of a child, therefor guilty like an adult.

Yeah well, whatever works for you.:)

No it is not a crime, but it is weird to wanting to hang out only with kids, most of them boys. MJ was eccentric, to say the least. But you (and the rest of us here) excuse all of his eccetric behavior because you know what kind of childhood he had. Why wont you do the same for Jordie? He was only a kid at the time.

Seriously now? When he apparently didn't 'hang out with boys only', dude somehow managed to be an incredible adult artist. People really start believing this 'hung only out with boys', it's really strange to have to read that on an MJ board. Really not cool.
I guess people only dig up his friendships with females much older than him when it suits to paint him as eccentric, hm? I thought for a second to list you everything available to even that weird statement of yours but then I thought, if that is how you want to see him- then no power in the world will stop your assessment of 'weird'.

And yes, he's eccentric- on the outside. The thing is, that his 'eccentricity' doesn't need to be excused, at all. Michael is Michael with all of external facets, as much as his internal Michael is him. Being yourself in a non-criminal way (while you're 'eccentricities' also allow you to be one of the greatest philanthropists the planet has ever seen) doesn't need to be excused. People need to learn not to look at the outer facets of someone as a way to condemn them.

What's 'eccentric' anyway? Not bowing down to peer pressure that wants you to be the bland fit-in-nicely with the rest of the crowd? Yes, I remember how he was constantly being bashed for not being 'black enough', for marrying two white women etc.
People will always have some kind of opinion.

Michael opened his house, his life and largely his heart to people. Whatever he was seeking wasn't of any criminal nature. Those who wrongfully accuse you of a crime you didn't commit= those are the criminals. "Oh, he was eccentric."- Other people's assessment of you being eccentric does not in any way, shape or form justified being wrongfully accused. There is NO excuse to willfully and wrongfully accuse someone (no matter how 'eccentric' YOU think that person is) of a crime they did not commit.

And yes, I do think that Jordan Chandler got railroaded as a teen. Of course he's now an adult and I wouldn't want to be him in a million years. To know that millions hate your guts, in a very strange strange way he experiences now what Michael knows. What it's like to be despised- on the other hand Michael also know what it is liked to be loved by millions.

And you don't take out restraining orders against your own father if something isn't quite right. Nobody 'won' in this fiasco, no matter how much money that insurance threw away, inviting more extortionists without a consciousness. Everybody's a 'loser' in this scenario. Michael for suffering completely useless pain for decades and I don't even want to think of the karma that family incurred with their actions.

Free will is a funny thing. We can wait for eternity for someone else to 'make things right'.

And no, I will never admonish Michael for being himself- what's next? Being wrongfully accused of a crime you didn't commit is not 'weird', no matter how much judgement people want to dump out over Michael. I just LOVE (*sarcasm*) it when people tell Michael that he suffered incredible pain because it's all his fault. Yeah, right on. All his fault. As if him being himself justifies the wrong doing of others. He's no saint, I don't need to paint him as some infallible being, not at all. But the last thing I will do is sing the chorus of "all your own fault". Others accused him of a crime he didn't commit, they are the criminals, no matter how much you think Michael Jackson is "weird".

This post is great, Pace.
What was Michael"s so big exentricity,anyway ?! I don"t see it.He was way more polite, humble and down to earth than so many these days celebs. And you know....he is Michael Jackson....the biggest and most brilliant man ever.Those wha have hurt him should never be forgiven,
And Michael was hurting so much.....it is a thought that kills me.Just kills me.

No it is not a crime, but it is weird to wanting to hang out only with kids, most of them boys. MJ was eccentric, to say the least. But you (and the rest of us here) excuse all of his eccetric behavior because you know what kind of childhood he had.

Like Pace pointed out, he did not "only" hang out with boys. He loved people, especially children, no matter who they were. He may have related more to boys because, newsflash, he's a guy--he might have seen a bit of his younger self reflected in them, especially in those who had to go into show business. However, that doesn't make him weird. If anything, that makes him amazing. Do you know what people like that would give to have someone who understands them, hell, even cares for them? A lot of the people he befriended, both male and female, didn't have the stellar childhood most are blessed with.

When I was a teen, I used to be friends with my teachers. Now, I'm friends with some of my professors. I guess that makes me weird, right? :)

God damn me for having a mind which does not fit in with the status quo--and by your very declaration, I should be looked upon as a criminal, an "eccentric," as you say. Well, there is nothing wrong with being "eccentric," if anything, it is a more necessary manner of being--we are in dire need of eccentrics in this world. They seem to be the only ones to truly bring about any sense of deeper understanding, because everyone else is too preoccupied with appearances to save those who are drowning, exactly for the reasons you point out. Everyone is too afraid to reach out and lend a hand out of fear of being labeled "weird," when all they were attempting to do was help someone who needed it. Who ends up paying the price? The children.

Michael once said, he'd rather give the "wrong" idea, whatever that means, than reject someone in need of love and someone to care about them. God, well, if that's eccentric, then we ought to be more "eccentric" in our outlook, because by god he's right. It's the rest of the world that has got it all wrong.

Edit post.

Last edited:

MJ did not want to only hang out with only kids and only boys. WTF! Hope Dare u! That's RIDICULOUS! To say something like that u must not be sure of his innocence?! What a pity with all the info out there, ur loss though. First off, was Chris Tucker a small boy? NO! Was Liz Taylor female...YES! Did the Cascio family have a sister...Yes, and so did the Culkins! Was Jane Fonda and Liza Minnelli small kids and boys? NO! Those were also people MJ had long time friendships with too and many other ADULTS as well. But, I guess u conveniently miss that part..huh?! MJ may have been eccentric but where is the crime dear? MJ didn't use his tough/lack of childhood to lie on someone, so BIG DIFFERENCE! By the way... are u kayceebrat (SP?) from MJstar. com cause u sound a little to much like that person repeating the same ol mess! lol

Just because tabloids only showed him with boys doesn't mean he only hang out with boys. That's tabloid BS! Here are a list of girls he hang out with: http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.co...children-michael-jacksons-female-kid-friends/

I could accept excuses for Jordan if he wasn't a 30-year-old man by now. I could understand that he was manipulated into it by Evan and as a kid he might have felt he had no choice. But he's an adult now. He could set the record straight. He doesn't and I won't excuse him for that. What his family started ruined a man's life and eventually might have contributed to his early death. It's not some minor, harmless lie they told. Michael until this day is called a pedophile, a child molester by people, as well as the media. Jordan single handedly could stop this BS already (because I firmly believe once he'd come out the Arvizos wouldn't be believed either - people already consider them not too credible). Until he doesn't tell the truth I won't make excuses for him, sorry.

Last edited:

I don't respect Jordan Chandler, but his father could have threatened him to lie. Not many people know why he lied. It's one of those things that most people will never know.

It's like La Toya - she was forced by her husband to tell lies that she didn't want to.
He did it for money he lied cause Michael was a sensitive person and they knew they can get easy money

Back