Did Michael get the gold leotard for the Dangerous Tour from Madonnas Blonde Ambition tour?

tumblr_mftmkuvkdO1qgkrqfo2_500.jpg

Let's have another look at this little beauty.

Yep, It was a photoshoot by Timothy White. Its one of my all time fav and underrated photoshoots of MJ. I'm not sure if its the same one as the "HIStory cover art" one. Here's another pic I found.
iRo76xR.png

I looked it up! This is a really cool photo shoot. Though, I do have some reservations with it. Mostly, his eyes just look pained in some of the photos. Maybe that's me projecting on him what I feel about his life during those years. Idk. But in fairness, Michael's eyes were so remarkable in party because they conveyed so much so intensely. There is pain his eyes during many, many photoshoots and in many photos I've seen, and it always hits me the same.

Still, a very cool photo shoot! Different than many of the other more "popular" ones too!

Here's a Dangerous Tour rehearsal pic of "Jam" without the " X buckles" but with the gold leotard. Quite interesting
608db4d41bf37246c01d36a6b86d4651.jpg
Interesting. Is this photoshopped? I think the whole Jam outfits works with all the belts and stuff. Though the other shiny Jam jacket does look good without it.

Interesting. Is this photoshopped?
I was thinking the same thing.

I think the whole Jam outfits works with all the belts and stuff. Though the other shiny Jam jacket does look good without it.
I definitely prefer the 'real' version, if I can put it like that. Looks way more sexy, theatrical, dramatic, interesting. And just WILD!

Interesting. Is this photoshopped? I think the whole Jam outfits works with all the belts and stuff. Though the other shiny Jam jacket does look good without it.
It’s not photoshopped. It comes from a dress rehearsal for the Dangerous Tour which took place in Los Angeles on June 19, 1992.

Last edited:
Back