Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTES OF LINDAC781:It IS fake....do you think that woman STOPPED for ONE SECOND on the street when she saw him and her getting into the van?? No?? So what does THAT say?? The streets were DESERTED. There were people in shops there, but NOONE came out to gawk!! Isn't that STRANGE if it really WAS Michael Jackson?? Really!! THINK about it...if it REALLY WERE MJ, you'd even see people looking out through SHOP WINDOWS!! But you DON't do you??

Well Im living in mtl and i can guarentee you guys that here people are not really attrack to celebrities , it is different ..all the stars love to come here cause they can have tranquilities...And im such a freak that today i went to the store where supposely mj went and it is a little little magical boutique in a desertic street , i could run naked and noone would see me LOLLLL so maybe that ios why there is no full of people ....
well this mysterie is killing me ..I want to know
You guys are lucky that you do not live here cause they just talk about that here :evil:
Does anyone else live here in mtl??? I guess we will find out the true .....:punk:
(lol i think it is him , it s his hand ...for sure..)

Oh wow, thanks for sharing tyffany, I really wanna know too. :/ As I said dozen of times only time will tell, and if he makes another appearance with her, and then we can clearly see it's him.. then we would have an answer. But whatever, I'm all like sit back and watchin whats going on :lmao:
:) :eek: Oh and tyffanny, is it really like circulatin on the news? newspapers? cause the guy who uploaded the vid told me thats its all over the news and stuff... so I wanna make sure..
:lmao:

"Is it my brother!" hahahaha

....:mello: NoooooooOo I'm sure it ain't none of his brothers. :lmao:!!

The hands man.. the hands.. lmfao :hysterical:

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTES OF LINDAC781:It IS fake....do you think that woman STOPPED for ONE SECOND on the street when she saw him and her getting into the van?? No?? So what does THAT say?? The streets were DESERTED. There were people in shops there, but NOONE came out to gawk!! Isn't that STRANGE if it really WAS Michael Jackson?? Really!! THINK about it...if it REALLY WERE MJ, you'd even see people looking out through SHOP WINDOWS!! But you DON't do you??

Well Im living in mtl and i can guarentee you guys that here people are not really attrack to celebrities , it is different ..all the stars love to come here cause they can have tranquilities...And im such a freak that today i went to the store where supposely mj went and it is a little little magical boutique in a desertic street , i could run naked and noone would see me LOLLLL so maybe that ios why there is no full of people ....
You guys are lucky that you do not live here cause they just talk about that here :evil:
Does anyone else live here in mtl??? I guess we will find out the true .....:punk:

Whatever....

has this been in on the news in MTL or anything??I am curious..... "who is it"....lol hehe

yeah i agree, sasha.. if there is more pics of him w/ this girl then i will think its true, and if he shows his face with her too!!but for now, i am still noit sure.

Last edited:
:lmao: ahaha

OMG I JUST NOTCIED THAT WHO IS IT IS PLAYIN LMFAOO WHAT THE HECK IM OFF TASK, IDIDNT KNOW IT WAS PLAYIN ALL ALONG. :lmao:

:lamo: I was wondering why you said.."no its not his brother" or something like that..Sasha..pay attentionhehehe jk :hysterical:

Last edited:
Yep! If it's her, we will see them more often and he will not be covering his face each and every time.

Yep! If it's her, we will see them more often and he will not be covering his face each and every time.
:yes::lmao:

*get's ready blonde wig*

lmfaoo jokin :lmao:!!

Last edited:
^^ hahah omg Sahsa lol..... :rofl:

I don't get the whole covering up his face though, if this is that girl he is talking about. Thats why i don't buy it.. time will tell i guess

Nope nope... I saw "MJ" down here in Georgia with his 'girlfriend'. OMG it was soooo cool, she was 7'4 with blue scaly skin and a third chin growing out of her back. :woohoo: :stretcher:

Pics should be showin up EEEEEEEEEEENY minute now... [size=-2]looks through My Documents[/size]

Last edited:
I was wondering where this thread had disappeared too, lol.

Remember this, this is a very different, unique, spirutual and long lasting love with its own history. Michael has been singing and writing songs and original poems ( dancing the dream), about this lady for many years now. Throughout this time he has told us in song that there has been significant distance between them; he often times would sing about walls (barriers) keeping them apart. The very first line of "Invincible", "If I could tear down these walls that keep you and I apart, I know I could claim your heart and our perfect love will start". Do you really think with all we have discussed in this thread, that he would "introduce" her in a non special, unique and perhaps formal way?
This will be unlike anything we have ever witnessed from Michael.

Nope nope... I saw "MJ" down here in Georgia with his 'girlfriend'. OMG it was soooo cool, she was 7'4 with blue scaly skin and a third chin growing out of her back. :woohoo: :stretcher:

Pics should be showin up EEEEEEEEEEENY minute now... [size=-2]looks through My Documents[/size]

What??????????

Pics should be showin up EEEEEEEEEEENY minute now... [SIZE=-2]looks through My Documents[/SIZE]
EWWAHAAH. :hysterical:!!

Remember this, this is a very different, unique, spirutual and long lasting love with its own history. Michael has been singing and writing songs and original poems ( dancing the dream), about this lady for many years now. Throughout this time he has told us in song that there has been significant distance between them; he often times would sing about walls (barriers) keeping them apart. The very first line of "Invincible", "If I could tear down these walls that keep you and I apart, I know I could claim your heart and our perfect love will start". Do you really think with all we have discussed in this thread, that he would "introduce" her in a non special, unique and perhaps formal way?

yes yes... I could possibly see that.. *ponders on who this girl is*...if he does then i can't wait until he does that.

You are right Moddie. I can't imagine how he will. I was going to say he will probably make it all clear, but maybe he won't. I hope he does though. That line in Invincible really stood out for me too. The whole album does actually. If someone could please post the photo of Uri's drawing in the cover of Invincible, that is VERY important in all of this I believe. Could someone please post that? I don't even have the CD anymore :( sadly.

You are right Moddie. I can't imagine how he will. I was going to say he will probably make it all clear, but maybe he won't. I hope he does though. That line in Invincible really stood out for me too. The whole album does actually. If someone could please post the photo of Uri's drawing in the cover of Invincible, that is VERY important in all of this I believe. Could someone please post that? I don't even have the CD anymore :( sadly.
There's two versions. The original, and the Sony edit one. Link.

Original:

cover1.gif

SON'Y EDITED VERSION (Cause of religious factors):

cover2.gif

*A note from Uri Geller
"Executives of Sony Records could have been concerned that the drawing was too religious in nature.
I quite understand the decision to remove the religious symbols because Michael has millions of fans of many religions including Jews, Muslims and Christians, and he loves them all.
The Artist Michael Jackson, who is my best friend, had nothing at all to do with the alterations or editing of my drawing, as a matter of fact he was neither involved nor aware of any changes."*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.. LOL I didn't know which one you wanted, but I posted both. :lol:

EEDIT: Wait.. or was it the drawing of the rose you wanted? :mello:

Last edited:
Back