Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

^^^:lmao: exactly why isnt on the news here? ..whatever haha.. yes lets proceed back to invincble , that was getting interesting..plzzzz more insights!!

Last edited:
..Are all of y'all still reading about our sudden burst of research pertaining to the Montreal pics? :lmao:

HELLOOO? :(

*echo* LMFAO

Last edited:
I'm done too. I think people are still trying to milk as much as possible with the FAKE MJ. I mean why put pictures of a former French Model at the end? Unless I missed the point completely?

On another note, the Invincible drawings are beautiful, and that description was deep, and amazing.

I was done with the video a long time ago..lol other than for amusement purposes.

What I want to know is, why did Uri not mention the other part that Sony seems to have taken out of the drawing. "Angel 2000" was also taken out but he didn't mention that, nor was "eleven eleven". I also don't understand why "elle" was taken out of the top drawing. What does it mean? It's beside the flower with a star in the center above the ladies head. I am also very interested in this
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The illustration has now found a connecting ground from the outer world, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]which explains the mystery and magic of Invincible."
I wrote him when I first became an MJ admirer years ago to see if he would explain what was meant here and what this "connecting ground" was. I forget what he said now and I deleted the email but it really didn't explain. He sounded bitter and at the time I wasn't aware that they were no longer friends (actually I don't even know this right now. I am taking fans words for it.. but who really knows).
[/FONT]

Last edited:
The "Invincible" era was the era of great labor. Following this era of great labor a new life is starting--his new beginning.

The word pain entered songs that he placed on the "Invincible" CD. The word pain came into interviews. Watching what the media was taking him through the moment he came back to the music scene in '01 would be obvious to anyone watching that it was very painful.

Now, we are in a period of quietness. He looks like he feels relieved that what was causing his pain has been dealt with. There is only one song on the "Invincible" CD that mentions the pain stopping and it is "You Are My Life." It is a song about someone coming to him and helping him to change his life. In this song he says, "You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world. You are my life."

In "You Are My Life" he predicts that love would take away the pain. In "Don't Walk Away" he says "Can we find some love to take this away. 'Cause the pain gets stronger every day." In 2004, while he's nearing the end of the years of great labor, he releases "The Way You Love Me." In this song he's thanking the Heavens above for her.

If God has sent him someone and he can tell that God has sent her, does it seem like he would then hide himself while he is out with her for the first time on camera? There's a person taking a picture of this mystery MJ in the hallway and a person with a camera taking a picture of a person taking a picture. There are too many questions coming up to say that was definitely him and the woman that he's singing about being in love with. When he is actually seen with the one that he's been singing to and about, it's not going to be hard to tell. His demeanor is going to tell it all.

Also, it doesn't take that many bodyguards just to go to a boutique. And it doesn't take that many bodyguards to come out of the place when there is no crowd outside. Unless more pictures and footage appear with her and him together, and without him fully covering his face, it doesn't make sense to be convinced that it was real.

Last edited:
hey i was thinking about this story of "mj" in montreal with the girl ...last night....YESSSS im obsess (i must admit it lollll)
and maybe she is the girl we were talking about in this tread (love in the dark..) maybe she want to have attention of mj by doing this so he can see her??? I mean if you look at all the details and the other tread i post 2 months ago I can see a little link betwwen all this ...but still im a getting crazy ????Im the only one who taugh about this ?? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
this cant not be true it is so wierd and if yes ...im scare lol
:rofl:

I would say the staged show in Montreal has gotten enough attention. From the start in the videos it looks like an amateur film done with actors. From the costumes to ... well everything, this looks like simply that. ....aaaaaand cut! that's a wrap.

I am interested in peoples interpretations of that drawing. To me it always seemed like Invincible was something yet to be (does that make it prophetic? Don't know.. maybe that is the term to use) but maybe it is more than that. I have to listen to it all again now with all my new knowledge I've gained over these years in and out of the MJfan world..:lol:

Last edited:
IMO I love the Invincible Album....That drawing just draws my attention towards it.

I could of sworn it was Elle too?hhmmm lol whatever this word is I wonder what it means??

I remember now.. Lelle is a name of a member here. elle is the middle of Uri's last name. Perhaps it is simply that.

If you really read very closely the official discription of the Invincible drawing from Uri, posted by Ape in this thread, you will come to the realization that EVERYTHING we've been saying in this thread and the original links back to that drawing!
7 years ago, Michael knew what was to come. Imagine that.

7 , there we go, that magic number... (it was 7 years ago??wow, I guess it was).

7 11... I think we all need to go buy some slurpies. (sorry, not to make light.. just when something is very heavy, it helps to lighten it a bit)

It's sometimes too much to wrap ones head around, though it is all there. I do believe some of what is written about that drawing is a bit.. um... well can be taken the wrong way I think.

So... why Angel 2000? why the 2000 was that when it was drawn? Did an angel help draw it? Does elle or Lelle represent Geller? Was Uri talking about a woman when he said that Invincible has now found an outside grounding source or whatever he said?

Ape, I hope this will help a little to understand the significance of Angel 2000, this is only my take on it anyone can give their own insight but here is what I believe. Remember in the original post, AllforMJ pointed out how Michael is guided by the "light"?, I believe in the Invincible drawing the word "Angel" represent "Light", "The heavens above", and all things spiritual and Godly. In other words during a certian period in Michael's life (2000), he was at the start of completely reaching to God through prayer to help guide him towards what he wanted most of all( her back into his life for good, this time). My guess is, 2000 must have been the year that it all became clear to him as to "how" these things would manifest.
As for elle, I don't remember seeing that, I will look again more closely.

Okey dokie shmokies. So a friend of mine has informed me that elle could be representing God again. El as in El Shaddai, or Elohim. Quite possibly it is ....oh interesting...So he has the trinity covered in there. GOD in capital letters by the fish who also represents God does it not? (and is significant to me for certain reasons I'll just leave out) Then he has the Hebrew letter SHIN, he says, that represents God, as well as in small letters elle to quite possibly also represent God :). Father Son and Holy Spirit?

Last edited:
Okey dokie shmokies. So a friend of mine has informed me that elle could be representing God again. El as in El Shaddai, or Elohim. Quite possibly it is ....oh interesting...So he has the trinity covered in there. GOD in capital letters by the fish who also represents God does it not? (and is significant to me for certain reasons I'll just leave out) Then he has the Hebrew letter SHIN, he says, that represents God, as well as in small letters elle to quite possibly also represent God :). Father Son and Holy Spirit?
oOoooOOO DIIING could be! :eek: I am loving this unfolding, unwrapping.. of mystery.. lol :lol::shifty:

There is something very spiritual about the "Invincible" CD. And it is interesting that he added the picture that Uri drew. It's deep.
:yes:

Last edited:
There's something else that I'm noticing about "You Are My Life." He added the word "now" to the line "You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world." He said it at the end of this line. This means that she become his daytime, nighttime and world after all the things she did for him.

He also added the words "I love you" to the song. The words "I love you" are not even in the lyrics. He added them while he was adlibbing. By adding the words "I love you," love is now coming from her and him in this song.

And again, the song "You Are My Life" is the song on the "Invincible" CD that has been coming to fruition. Different things have actually taken place in his life that shows that it is.

Last edited:
Back