Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I'm sorry... there's a mistake with what I said... it was a toe, no chin, sorry, sorry... ([size=-2]Lemme stop playin round[/size] :lol:

There's a lot of hidden words and symbols in the drawings. Cooool. :lol:

In the original.. in the center it seems like theres 2 people lookin at eachother, I've always thgouht it was his Mom and dad.. cause right below the lady's hair, is in little words (29-AUG-1958). But then, just a lil bit to the left-up, there's words that say "Eleven" 2 times. :mello: IDK what that is about. On the left if you look hard enough his children's (Prince & Paris) names are there. And kinna in the empty space of the left too, you see the number "4"'s filled in the space. On the top of the drawing it says... "Michael.. Angel 2000".. IDK what that is lol. On the bottom right it says "You are Love.." and on the side on the bottom right too it says "URI" signature of the artist of the drawing of course. :lol:

But I got to say, this drawing is pretty cool, I find something new everytime I look at it. :D:wub: I'm sure I'm missing somethings, I see the religious symbols and stuff though.. but you know.. relating to this topic, I wonder what the drawing may mean. Someone interpret! :lol:
EDIT: I noticed a an eye too.. kinna like the "All seeing eye". Since it's a symbol.. it is said to
represent the eye of God keeping watch on humankind. ;D

Last edited:
Owww yeah I love the drawing, its very interesting!!!I wonder what this symoblizes?

Those are exactly the ones.. I .. hmm... interesting. I don't know if I had seen the unedited version..or maybe I have and forgot. What is the rose drawing? I believe there is an interpretation of this drawing somewhere by Uri as well. I know people didn't like him for various reasons but I'm not getting into that here. I still see importance in this. I will try to find his interpretation.

from Uri's website. I know many peoples eyes are drawn to digital clocks reading 11:11. Mine were often and I didn't realize it happened to others as well till I read something about it on the internet years ago.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An extraordinary and original artwork found in the Invincible album booklet, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]designed by Uri Geller, Michael Jackson’s best friend. (picture can be seen below)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Drawn on a napkin at 11:11pm at a hotel in New York City, this remarkable make up of elements and positive symbols are the inner core of Invincible. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Depicted with fascinating dimensions, Uri Geller has captured the most [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]precious and beautiful collections of words and signs of Love, Peace, Hope [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and Light.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Illustrated at the centre of the picture are the profiles of a man and woman looking towards each other crowned with the head of an eagle and bound between their lips by a symbol representing the tunnel of light. Light that shines for future hope and love. The word PEACE and a heart connect their third eyes representing love and calmness.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The sign of ever lasting life and peace is INFINITY, seen as a figure 8 laid horizontally, radiating beneath the two faces. Below Infinity is a picture of a fish, which symbolises fertility. The fish emits sonar waves that convert into infinity signs.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shooting out of the woman’s head is a UFO representing the positive force [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and intelligence from the outer universe and above the man’s head a BOX that [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]characterises the 2001 Space Odyssey black slab computer, the mind from another race in the universe. Under the box, is an indescribable gun, drawn with a mystical mind, firing bullets that melt on release. This marks the end of war. PEACE. The word URI written beneath the bullets, in English and Hebrew has major significance. In Hebrew, the word URI means ‘my light’. The letters U.R.I. are translated ‘YOU ARE I’ meaning, you are like me. That is [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]peace and end of war, when we can see that we are all as one, alike, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]invincible.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The pyramids seen blazing the picture represent the Egyptian Pharaohs who believed spirits could see the stars. Uri believes the pyramids were levitated with Mindpower to that provision. Pyramids also symbolise one of the Seven Wonders of the World, which is parallel to Michael Jackson as one [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]of the most unique artists in the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Flames found over the pyramids and the mind box radiate energy and [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]power.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flames were the first signal humanity had to warn themselves from cold and [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to be able to cook. Presented here as advancement in evolution, much like [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Michael’s music and humanitarianism continuously developing and evolving.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The word, LOVE, can be found written beneath a symbol of Nautilus, depicted [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]as a spiral shell, which dates back millions of years old. This is the [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]house, the eternal castle. Nautilus is Love.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What I believe to be the centre of this fascinating picture, is an eye that can be found on the top left known in many different cultures around the [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]world to be the invincible evil protector.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To the left of the magnificent eye is a symbol from an outer planet. To the right a striking and wondrous star. A pentagram representing the five elements of the universe:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EARTH, AIR, FIRE and WATER. Do you know what the fifth element is?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It is an ancient symbol, the oldest star. Originally discovered by the Sumerians in ancient Syria, the star was held as a sacred object. It shines [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so beautifully over the entire magic of Michael Jackson.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Michael’s daughter, Paris is written in The Milky Way of shooting stars that [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]relives a tale of the comet. Prince is written under Paris.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The letter SHIN in Hebrew can be found under the box symbolising God.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On the left of the drawing appears to be a tree or an atomic blast leaping [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]out of the picture.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Michael’s birth date 29/08/58 appears in the picture. The number 29 has the [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]powerful force of the number 11 (9+2), the power of your mind. And the month [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]August is the eighth month that represents infinity.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What Sony removed from this picture makes it all the more phenomenal. The [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]words: GOD, USA, JER-USA-LEM (USA being part of the word) and a picture of [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the Star of David were all removed from the original drawing.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The illustration has now found a connecting ground from the outer world, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]which explains the mystery and magic of Invincible.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Uri Geller has also designed the star logo for the pop group, N’sync. Uri [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]told them that the power of the star logo would make them the biggest boy [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]band in the world. That has now come true.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This magnificent artwork will crown Michael Jackson’s album through spirituality and mankind as well as preserving the quality and genius of the man and his music.[/FONT]

EDIT: lmao ^^ you already posted it. :lmao: darn.

*gets to reading it* :woohoo:
EDIT AGAIN: Omg. That interpretation was DEEEP.:mello: That was soo cool. :eek: I never realized so many things in the drawing mean, and some stuff I didn't notice. :eek:

Last edited:
Excellent research APE...

Knowledge Is Growth~~~"Education Is The Key"

someone like a fan or something did that !!!! :agree:
with my favorite song speechless :ph34r:

still...........................?if its true..hmmm?

Last edited:
I wonder if it the same person who posted the original video on youtube, if it is then..pshhhhhhh!!lol

Last edited:
I wonder if it the same person who posted the original video on youtube, if it is then..pshhhhhhh!!lol
Mhm.. her suposed named is "Catherine" and she joined over 2 years ago, and in her favorites are vids of Mike.. so she could be a fan that just got footage and pics she found on some site, and made a vid. :mello:

I was wondering the same thing mjbabe21 :rofl:
and after making my research as a sherlock home this user is there since 2 years and seem to be a huge fan of mj .....all her video is almost about him??
Im gonna write to her to find out where the other pics coming from????????????????:wild:

Mhm.. her suposed named is "Catherine" and she joined over 2 years ago, and in her favorites are vids of Mike.. so she could be a fan that just got footage and pics she found on some site, and made a vid. :mello:

wait..wait...wait.. Catherine.

Last edited:
^^WHAT?? :mello:
How did you find this link???and who posted it?
LOL on youtube.. the video above.. you find the link to it in that lil box in the bottom right corner..

IDK.. but yea.. the URL of this video is in Canada. so.. hum

Last edited:
and after making my research as a sherlock home this user is there since 2 years and seem to be a huge fan of mj .....all her video is almost about him??
Im gonna write to her to find out where the other pics coming from????????????????:wild:

is she the girl in the video as well?

^ No, she was just the uploader of that above video.
and in her descriptoin of this vid she does not say its her.. only about mj and a possible girlfriend or whatever..
Yea, ask her where she got the other footage from too and the pics. Cause the first footage of them enterin the car is longer than the original poster of the video in the other Youtube account. and theres 2 pics i have not seen before regarding this montreal thing.. :mello:
If she got it from the news, that might be an answer IDK lol

Last edited:
OOhh ok thanks.. This girl said this chick looks like Brigitte Bardot , does anyone know who she is??i am curious. The poster said it MAY Be Michael JAckson but she isn't sure if it is him,like the rest of us...

Last edited:
OOhh ok thanks.. This girl said this chick looks like Brigitte Bardot , does anyone know who she is??i am curious. The poster said it MAY Be Michael JAckson, but she doesn't know for sure.. I just read the descprition of the video...i think..
Bridgette Bardot is a French actress, former fashion model, singer and animal welfare/rights activist. And she is 73 now......... so I guess this girl who uploaded the video was just comparing to what the girl looked like to an old famous actress. And the pics the uploader used for bridgette bardot in the last seconds of the vid are from a long time ago when she was young. She does not look like that now. Just to clear thiings up lol.

Last edited:
Bridgette Bardot is a French actress, former fashion model, singer and animal welfare/rights activist. And she is 73 now......... so I guess this girl who uploaded the video was just comparing to what the girl looked like to an old famous actress. And the pics the uploader used for bridgette bardot in the last seconds of the vid are from a long time ago when she was young. She does not look like that now. Just to clear thiings up lol.

ooh ok thanks...

ohhhhhhh ok!!hhaha i got it now!!lol.. so the youtube uploader did like a little tribute thing.. oww I got it now ..:lmao::lamo:

Last edited:
^^ LOL yea :hysterical: I guess if one day MJ came out to the world with his girl.. the fans are gunna be makin tribute videos on Youtube . :lmao::mello:
Woah just received a message from the guy again.. lmfao :lmao: jeesh.

]Re: Re: Hello:)
after they came out from the boutique they went back to the hotel...
and then later they saw mj coming out again going down to the bell center ...but now here in the news , its confirm that mj didnt make any apparence on the show but its not sure wheather is mj or not...and i dont know whos that girl...
here some news link
http://lcn.canoe.ca/cgi-bin/player/...ctualite/arts_spectacles/20080710_jackson.wmv
and im gonna scan the page in the newspapers to send it you as soon as i can
Ugh whatever again. lol lets see about the newspaper dude. :lmao:

Anyway to go back on topic, the drawings in the Invincible just has so many things can relate to what are said in this thread. I wanna hear more of you song analysis ppls. :D:wub:

Last edited:
Back