Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

You ladies throwing popcorn everywhere are too funny!

Nice posts!

:D

Popcorn fight!!!

popcorn-bags.jpg
Jackson_popcorn.gif
:shifty:

Happy to see you here. :give_heart: :hug:

Don't drag me into the fight or I'll eat all of your popcorn with MJ! Put a little cheddar on there and then whatcha gonna throw???

Don't drag me into the fight or I'll eat all of your popcorn with MJ! Put a little cheddar on there and then whatcha gonna throw???

:lol:

Cheddar is a good idea. :hungry:

Hmmmmmmm I do not know if Michael will want to share his popcorn. :scratch:

Look:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

It seems that he will eat everything alone. LOL Eat or a war of popcorn? :scratch:

Now, eat popcorn!!!! :D

:shifty:

Just a little humor here... :blush:

I almost failed to give you props on all of your posts. Stop waiting so long though!

Hi, Lainy! It's always nice to see newbies! :wild: :D

Not gonna stone you, Ashtanga!! LOL!

The song "Breaking News" has a line in it that says, "He wanna write my obituary" before it goes into the part that says, "No matter what, you just wanna read it again. No matter what, you just wanna feed it again."

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/new-michael-jackson-song-breaking-news

MJ would not say that to his fans. He knew his fans would never refer to him as the boogie man or want to read an obituary because his fans care about him.

"Breaking News" also has a line that says "They want to see that I fall 'cause I'm Michael Jackson." He would not say that to his fans either because he knew that his fans only wished him well, and that they wanted him only to raise. They did not want him to fall.

Although he did fall, he did not do the type of fall that his foes wanted. God instead had something wonderful happen to MJ. He instead had MJ fall in love and boosted his spirits before their very eyes, and MJ is breaking the news. He's doing it with the chorus. See?

Why is it strange that I would fall in love?
Who is that boogie man you're thinkin' of?
Oh am I crazy 'cause I'm just in love?
This is breaking news
This is breaking news

Falling in love took away most of MJ's pain so he could bounce back. Notice that he said, "Just when you thought he was done he comes to give it again" and that he also centered his chorus around him being in love. He was feeling joy. He didn't display this type of joy on his Invincible CD. He cried in agony on it.

Over the years, there was always a certain way that he would act when he had special feelings for someone. It would show up in his music just like it was doing starting from 2003. That's why I created this thread to point it out.

Don't forget, this discussion began in 2008. "Breaking News" has surfaced in 2010 and there was no way to even know that MJ was working on this song in 2007. Yet, here it is confirming the discussion. lol

So now there is "Beautiful Girl" released in 2004 where he is saying, "Can't you see that I'm in love with you?" And also "This Is It" where he is saying "We can feel this is real. Every time I'm in love that I feel."

MJ was sprung. He was head over hills in love all the way up to 2009. And with another song he said his love for her is "For All Time."

God did not allow MJ to leave this earth without that feeling. He was singing about it.

:yes:

By the way, here's some popcorn to tie you over until you figure out how to jump into that video and get MJ's. LOL Here's some for you too, 8701girl!

8701girl-----> :popcorn:

MysteriousPhoenix-----> :popcorn:

:lol:

*throws cheese and popcorn everywhere* :wild:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh popcorn war !!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:wild:

*throws cheese and popcorn everywhere* :wild:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh popcorn war !!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:wild:

*throws chocolate everywhere* ... just thought id had more flava in the mix :p

:punk:*throws popcornnnn, choclaaaate,cheeeeeeeeeeeeese and mushy pea's! all over, everywhere, at everybody!!!yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:wild:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhee!!:wild:

Last edited:
Warns Ape there are mushy peas flying around while sneaking out the door with MJ, cheddar popcorn and chocolate. Continues collecting airborn popcorn and choclolate while exiting. Avoids all peas!

Last edited:
Hey Ash,

What do you think of the one more chance video clip?

It's quite a switch having him as an audience of one and lots of people on a stage don't you think?

Has anyone seen more of the video? I saw of photo of him shaking someones hand but I didn't see it in the footage.

O yes, thanks for all the goodies. They were DELICIOUS! Please continue with your popcorn fights:D

Hey Ash,

Hmmmmm :shifty:

I love the video. :wub: Those people in the audience as well, for me, could be representing the fans. (?) :thinking: I think it is. The video is not romantic, so I think that Michael had in mind another concept for the video.

About the letter of the song.... is about love (search), give it another chance to love, find someone... :thinking: Ok.... I'm really not good to decipher them. LOL :doh:

BUT I'll think more carefully about the video (and song too). :shifty: :heart:

It's quite a switch having him as an audience of one and lots of people on a stage don't you think?

Has anyone seen more of the video? I saw of photo of him shaking someones hand but I didn't see it in the footage.
:yes:

I saw this on video.

O yes, thanks for all the goodies. They were DELICIOUS! Please continue with your popcorn fights:D
:D

Sure! :hungry:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

:shifty:​

Last edited:
Yes i have seen the video and its a nice sweet video.

And yes it takes a bit of getting used to seeing mj as the "audience" and the ppl up on that stage, but it was a nice change 2 see.

I think mj was more relaxed in that way

Hmmmmm :shifty:

I love the video. :wub: Those people in the audience as well, for me, could be representing the fans. (?) :thinking: I think it is.

Thats what i thought too and could it be maybe michael was asking us for the "one more chance" ?

I know it sounds strange but maybe michael thought he let us down with the ish through the yrs. Im not being negative towards michael at all but i was just trying to think of another meaning for that song .

I'll bite.

I'll give ya all something to think about and start a little trouble...haha.

Remember your story idea, summer? Well, I found your brunette.
This gal is in more frames in this video than anyone, maybe even MJ lol. I mean, WHO does she know? Or is there another reason for it? Dun dun dun.

Here she is, with the shorter hair style, after walking up to the edge of the stage at the beginning...at this point she is at the right of this couple, who is also seen a whole lot.
omc3.png

Here's a better shot of her by that frequently shown couple.
omc5.png

During the words, "Hold on" she happens to be centered in the shot. And in the shot below it is during the line, "If you see her."
omc7.png

And during the line "The one that is gonna make me hold/whole/will/feel," the shot starts with her then pans over the vid's ever popular couple. That happens twice. Go see what I mean.

Remember she began at the right of the couple, but at some point she ends up on the other side of them. First I thought the shot was reversed, but the girlfriend still remains on the same side of her boo, so yeah...did our gal get that specific direction?
omc10.png

I wonder why? Interesting how in the description on mj.com it says that "Michael Jackson approved this cut ." Would this whole video be considered a cut? Whatsa cut? Was he responsible way back in that one Oct. 2003 for having this girl (in a subtle way?) so showcased? For what purpose? What's it communicatin'?

I also noticed when MJ is going along beneath the stage reaching up and touching all the held out hands in the audience, that after doing the length of it, he reverses and goes backwards and touches hands again until he is center stage...and guess who is center stage and gets the last hand touch? (Although when he gets to her, he is already facing the other way and beginning his walk back to the tables. Hmm...is he playing hard to get for her there?
omc9.png

She takes it okay, though, for the next part the whole audience starts to get really into it, and if you can spot her, you can see she starts displaying some of her moves...she becomes quite effervescent. You know, when I think about it, this might have been in her mind "her big chance"...and here she's waited seven long years to be noticed in this video...and I'm here to help this girl get SEEN! I want her to get that movie deal! :lol:

Now here's something that could mean something...the very last frame at the end of the vid, she is right there in the very coveted spot...the middle.

omc11.png

Now tell me I've got you all back viewing One More Chance once again, and this time looking for this chick!

Is this all about some Hidden Message? Or was not one girl singled out... but the audience is simply representative of the fans? I like that. I like it when the fans are given that kind of special attention by MJ. :wub: But still...Check It Out.

Oh, and here's a fresh batch for ya all:
popcd.jpg

and I guess I should include some of these to toss:

mpeas.png

:puke: :*****:

Last edited:
I'll bite.

This gal is in more frames in this video than anyone, maybe even MJ lol. I mean, WHO does she know? Or is there another reason for it? Dun dun dun.

Here she is, with the shorter hair style, after walking up to the edge of the stage at the beginning...at this point she is at the right of this couple, who is also seen a whole lot.
omc3.png

omc5.png

During the words, "Hold on" she happens to be centered in the shot. And in the shot below it is during the line, "If you see her."
omc7.png

And during the line "The one that is gonna make me hold/whole/will/feel," the shot starts with her then pans over the vid's ever popular couple. That happens twice. Go see what I mean.

Remember she began at the right of the couple, but at some point she ends up on the other side of them. First I thought the shot was reversed, but the girlfriend still remains on the same side of her boo, so yeah...did our gal get that specific direction?
omc10.png

I wonder why? Interesting how in the description on mj.com it says that "Michael Jackson approved this cut ." Would this whole video be considered a cut? Whatsa cut? Was he responsible way back in that one Oct. 2003 for having this girl (in a subtle way?) so showcased? For what purpose? What's it communicatin'?

I also noticed when MJ is going along beneath the stage reaching up and touching all the held out hands in the audience, that after doing the length of it, he reverses and goes backwards and touches hands again until he is center stage...and guess who is center stage and gets the last hand touch? (Although when he gets to her, he is already facing the other way and beginning his walk back to the tables. Hmm...is he playing hard to get for her there?
omc9.png

She takes it okay, though, for the next part the whole audience starts to get really into it, and if you can spot her, you can see she starts displaying some of her moves...she becomes quite effervescent. You know, when I think about it, this might have been in her mind "her big chance"...and here she's waited seven long years to be noticed in this video...and I'm here to help this girl get SEEN! I want her to get that movie deal! :lol:

Now here's something that could mean something...the very last frame at the end of the vid, she is right there in the very coveted spot...the middle.

omc11.png

Now tell me I've got you all back viewing One More Chance once again, and this time looking for this chick!

Is this all about some Hidden Message? Or was not one girl singled out... but the audience is simply representative of the fans? I like that. I like it when the fans are given that kind of special attention by MJ. :wub: But still...Check It Out.

popcd.jpg

mpeas.png

:puke::*****:

your right that girl is always shown in that video, shes everywhere u look! LOL

Could it be she had a crush on him and wanted to have michaels attention?

Or maybe michael knew how she felt but wanted to have fun & like u said playing hard to get.

I was in NYC yesterday all day. We had to get picked up near the New York Palace hotel....and I remember the last time we did that...MJ was staying there. God, it still hurts knowing he's gone.

My question - AllForMJ - what is your take on the new music? Any lyrics published yet?

I'll bite.

omc3.png

omc5.png

omc7.png

omc10.png

omc9.png

omc11.png

popcd.jpg

mpeas.png

:puke::*****:

Nice! :clapping:I doubt that the video was meant to be the way we saw it. I mean, just MJ dancing in front of fans on stage...filmed from behind? And the video not having ANY kind of "story"? Don't think so. I mean, sure, anything is possible, but I find it hard to believe MJ woul have been satisfied with something like that. :scratch:That is why I think that the footage we saw was just part of the plan for the video. I can only speculate though. I can only try to guess how the video could have been...and here is my take on it....You know, maybe they meant to add shots in between the "audience shots". Sort of "You Are Not Alone" style....That we get shots of MJ with some girl or MJ seeing and somehow interacting with some girl in the beginning...but loses trace of her or they get separated somehow...then he is singing in the club/restaurant...The girl "happens" to be in the audience...MJ is looking for her...sees her...we get face shots of MJ and the girl....and then it ends by them having found each other and leaving together...Or not. :mello: :lol: :lol: That way the video would make more sense if you got "in between" shots that were adding/telling a story. But WHO KNOWS.....:scratch::lol: Anyways, that's how I would have made the video. :lol: :lol:

I'll bite.

omc3.png

omc5.png

omc7.png

omc10.png

omc9.png

omc11.png

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:fear:​

Shila... Just WOW to your post! :wild: It would make a good fan fic. Sure... :yes:

So... I'm just watching...
Jackson_popcorn.gif

Nice! :clapping:I doubt that the video was meant to be the way we saw it. I mean, just MJ dancing in front of fans on stage...filmed from behind? And the video not having ANY kind of "story"? Don't think so. I mean, sure, anything is possible, but I find it hard to believe MJ woul have been satisfied with something like that. :scratch:That is why I think that the footage we saw was just part of the plan for the video. I can only speculate though. I can only try to guess how the video could have been...and here is my take on it....You know, maybe they meant to add shots in between the "audience shots". Sort of "You Are Not Alone" style....That we get shots of MJ with some girl or MJ seeing and somehow interacting with some girl in the beginning...but loses trace of her or they get separated somehow...then he is singing in the club/restaurant...The girl "happens" to be in the audience...MJ is looking for her...sees her...we get face shots of MJ and the girl....and then it ends by them having found each other and leaving together...Or not. :mello: :lol: :lol: That way the video would make more sense if you got "in between" shots that were adding/telling a story. But WHO KNOWS.....:scratch::lol: Anyways, that's how I would have made the video. :lol: :lol:

Thats sounds plausible :D

hey when it comes 2 mj anything can happen.

You put peas with the popcorn? Mushy peas?!?

I think I'm gonna be sick.

I'll bite.

omc3.png

omc5.png

omc7.png

omc10.png

omc9.png

omc11.png

popcd.jpg

mpeas.png

:puke: :*****:

I'll bite.

omc3.png

omc5.png

omc7.png

omc10.png

omc9.png

omc11.png

She has DEFINITELY got to be ... "The Chosen One"! I'm glad he finally found love in his later years. (Make a pretty cute couple actually!)

You put peas with the popcorn? Mushy peas?!?

I think I'm gonna be sick.

Mushy peas??? Isn't that what they used in The Exorcist? :mello:

Hey, I like peas. :yes: :D BUT not combines with popcorn. :puke:

And the movie "The Exorcist"... Regan MacNeil (Linda Blair)... :bugeyed I have fear this movie until today. :fear:

The best combination is... popcorn and MJ... >>>
Jackson_popcorn.gif
:girl_in_love:

Back