Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

"THINK" About It~~~"

Dedicated to "THEE" most "CARING", "KIND", "LOVING" and "COMPASSIONATE"
"Human Being"
that I have "EVER" had the "PLEASURE, HONOR" to "EVER" meet/correspond with..!" (c) 1995 - 2009

Without further a do~~~

Get It..? Got It...? Good..! "KEEP Helping To Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

(c) 1995 - 2010

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless Always & Forever :angel:

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:

Last edited:
Hey ash, i know its your birthday and i just wanted to say i hope u will have a nice day on your bday.

Thanks! ;) :give_heart:

POTATO FIGHT!!!!!

mashedpotatoes1.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking: I like potato... BUT.....

I still prefer to fight popcorn.... with MJ... ALWAYS! :wild: >>>
Jackson_popcorn.gif
:shifty: :heart:

To celebrate the release of Dangerous 19 years ago ..

[youtube]Np3sLIqsyFw[/youtube]

"I've Spent A Lifetime
Looking For Someone
Don't Try To Understand Me
Just Simply Do The
Things I Say
Give In To Me
Give In To Me"

So beautiful...
:girl_in_love:

Thanks! ;) :give_heart:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking: I like potato... BUT.....

I still prefer to fight popcorn.... with MJ... ALWAYS! :wild: >>>
Jackson_popcorn.gif
:shifty: :heart:

Your welcome and yes i have 2 agree nothing can campare to mj & popcorn.....its too hot 2 handle

To celebrate the release of Dangerous 19 years ago ..

[youtube]Np3sLIqsyFw[/youtube]

"I've Spent A Lifetime
Looking For Someone
Don't Try To Understand Me
Just Simply Do The
Things I Say
Give In To Me
Give In To Me"

So beautiful...
:girl_in_love:

I love it:wub:

Give in to me is one of my favorite songs..

the lyrics of the whole album appeared still no discussions , i can't belive it...come on girls , the love in the darkness is about to come out from the lyrics of the new album...i can't wait for the coming six albums there must be alot of love songs about her,,,and many mystries will unfold !

Did we already discuss Another day?

Hmmmmmmmmm

I do not think it's a romantic song. :thinking:

BUT.... We have the new album (Well, everybody knows that the songs are from different years....):

(I Like) The Way You Love Me
Best Of Joy
Much Too Soon

:wub:

MJ and his indecipherable mysteries.... I love it!!! :heart: >>>
Jackson_popcorn.gif
:shifty:

you bumped a sticky.. :cheeky:

:D

Hmmmmmmmmm

You don't?

He sings:

My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars
And you're the only one that could take me this far
I'll be forever searching for your love

(Huuh Hoo)

I walked away but I was wrong
(I can't make it another day)
You're the one that make me strong
You're the fire that keeps me warm
How did I get through this storm?
(I can't make it another day without your love)

(Come on now)
(Hee Hee)

At night, I pray before I sleep in hope of finding you (finding you)
I've opened up my heart I want you to come through
I'm close my eyes I'm searching for your love

(Huuh Hoo)

(I can't make it another day without your love) (Hoo)

(I can't make it another day without your love)

(Hoo Hoo)
(Go on babe)
(Hoo Hoo)
(Hoo)
(???)
(Come on now) (Hoo Hoo Hoo)

(I can't make it another day without your love) (its just too much for me)

I walked away but I was wrong (its just too much for me)
(I can't make it another day) (its too much for me)
You're the one that make me strong (its just too much for me)
(I can't make it another day) (i can't make it baby)
You're the fire that keeps me warm (i can't make it baby)
(I can't make it another day) (???)
How did I get through this storm? (you're the fire ???)
(I can't make it another day without your love) (too much for me) (Hee Hee)

I walked away but I was wrong (Yeeah)
(I can't make it another day) (???) (Yeeah)
You're the one that keeps me strong

I think it is romantic...

btw took this from the lyrics thread

BUT.... We have the new album (Well, everybody knows that the songs are from different years....):

(I Like) The Way You Love Me
Best Of Joy
Much Too Soon

MJ and his indecipherable mysteries.... I love it!!! :heart: >>>
Jackson_popcorn.gif
:shifty:

:D

:cheeky:

Another Day is about finding God , and loving him again , this is what the writer himself said , so i do not think it has anything to do with this thread ! sorry if i'm imposing myself though !

Did we already discuss Another day?
and
Hmmmmmmmmm
and
Another Day is about finding God , and loving him again , this is what the writer himself said , so i do not think it has anything to do with this thread ! sorry if i'm imposing myself though !
and
No i dont think we have but in a way i guess its sort of a love song....

Hi, Mysterygirl7! I see you brought up Another Day. And thanks to Lenny, I'm a bot confused about this song now...he threw me off. I wish I had his number; I'd certainly put giving him a call on my list, for he's provoked some questions in me.

I like consistency, and yes, just like Ohood has pointed out, Lenny himself in an interview let us know that Another Day was a song with lyrics written to God, telling God how much MJ realized he needed Him to get through each day, etc.

And I was pleased with hearing that. I know AllForMJ had mentioned that she had seen some songs registered, I think around the trial time, with titles that were sounding very inspirational in a spiritual way, but other than that, I had not heard of Michael writing songs like that, and I think it is wondeful that Lenny and he put together this, well basically, a worship song. :clapping: Lenny just recently said, when asked how it was going when he was fixin' it up, that the song was "inspired."

Okay, Lenny. That's all good. But now tell me...

Have you ever known anyone to address God as "Baby?" Why oh why did ya sneak in at the end,along with the "It's too much for me" (which I hear might be from 2Bad), this adlib,

I can't take it, Baby!

Doesn't the inclusion of that "Baby" give romantically inclined threads like this all kind of fodder! Haha.

Seems the decision in the end... was to allow this song to be interpreted in a couple ways, afterall!

So I say, if anyone in here wants to explore the lyrics in a more romantic way...go ahead. Couldn't hurt anybody.

We at one time did talk briefly about the song and noticed how it brings up the "storm" analogy, that is also present, for one example, in One More Chance. AllForMJ once talked about how it was as if MJ knew at the time of that song that a big storm was coming and and he needed someone to help him hold (stand firm) in that storm, aka...2003, 2004, 2005.

But, of course, we who believe in God, we look to Him always to be the help to get us through any of the difficult times that come in our lives.

If there has been a LITD girl in his life, would he have wanted her to help, along with God, to "cover" him during all the storms that were hitting at him?

Interesting , when you think of the word "cover" it reminds one of the word "surround." I bring this up because I was reading in Jeremiah this morning, and this one line in a verse caught my attention:

...a woman will surround a man.

I wondered what does that mean exactly? Well, I have one of those nifty Bibles that have some pretty good footnotes and this is what was said,

Surround: Embrace with tender and unfailing love.

Sweet, huh? I wonder how many women are praying to the Lord to help them daily embrace the man He has given them with tender and unfailing love?

Remember how Michael always loved the word "blanket" as it is used in such a way...to represent one being surrounded and covered by another with warm, affectionate, comforting love.

What is that one line in Another Day?

You're the one that keeps me warm.

So warm that he even feels a fire. Wow. Now that's some warmth.

Now suddenly I'm reminded of one of the lines from, Fall Again,

Feels like a fire that burns in my heart
Every single moment that we spend apart
I need you around for every day to start

That last line above sounds like it is communicating something similar to what is being said in Another Day: I can't make it another day without your love.

So there are some thoughs to get you started if anyone wishes to discuss Another Day in a way that might work for this thread's theme. :)

Hope you are enjoying your Thanksgiving in Santa Maria, Shila! I wish I were there! No need to "glare" at anyone since all is well that ended well, but then again, it is always fun to glare at people!

*Word to the wise: just make sure all the people you glare at are smaller than you!* lol!
Thank you and Haha, thanks also for that excellent wisdom. :lol:

Hey Shila I hope your holyday weekend will be wonderful. :D
and thank you, too, Lainy.

I had a good time and the whole week ended up being a bit MJ-Touristy. While in the neighborhood ;) you all didn't think I'd pass up the opportunity to check on Neverland and see how it was doin', did ya? :) I certainly did. And a few days after that, I spent half a day in Hollywood, which I hadn't been to since I was like 23 years old...long time ago.

Yes, I did stroll a bit on Hollywood Blvd. on the Walk of Fame and saw that star belonging to that special someone to us all. And, even though I had heard something about a Madame Tussauds opening in Hollywood, I hadn't known where...and there it was, along my path there on Hollywood Blvd. so I thought, "Why not?" and went in. I enjoyed it very much and did, of course, see their version of the King of Pop.

Then I took a little drive down Melrose...and saw Golden Apple comics on my left, and a little further on my right was Off The Wall antiques, then soon on my left was Moist for Men...yeah, this is taking us back in time to those beloved shopping spree photos/video in 2007/2008. Do you guys miss them? :(

And then I sponteously pulled onto a side street on my right and found a parking place right there and walked into the "little shop on the corner" or more widely known as Ed Hardy's, and before you knew it I was leaving with an Ed Hardy bag and a cute little t-shirt inside. :)

I was reaaaaaaaally inspired then, so I drove down Sunset and right by Carolwood (no, I didn't turn on it or look at the house) and then I came to the Beverly Hills Hotel (was that DiLeo there having lunch? lol) and turned around when I got to UCLA.

Made my way back to the 101 via Santa Monica Blvd, but had to stop briefly to get a yummy shake at Millions of Milkshakes (no, I didn't get the one that was named after LaToya for she had to go and add coconut and I don't care for coconut...) :D.

So that was my MJ-Touristy week. And no, I didn't go to Encino, and no, I didn't go to Glendale. But I had a fun time. It had been so long since I had been to that area, and I was thrilled I didn't get lost (since I was by myself, yet very equiped with maps).

So thanks for joining me, now it feels like you were all with me while I was living it. I was thinking of you all. :hug:

Carry on, everyone. Please share more thoughts on the new lyrics we've got. I have a song I might post about later...

Last edited:
and

and

and

Hi, Mysterygirl7! I see you brought up Another Day. And thanks to Lenny, I'm a bot confused about this song now...he threw me off. I wish I had his number; I'd certainly put giving him a call on my list, for he's provoked some questions in me.

I like consistency, and yes, just like Ohood has pointed out, Lenny himself in an interview let us know that Another Day was a song with lyrics written to God, telling God how much MJ realized he needed Him to get through each day, etc.

And I was pleased with hearing that. I know AllForMJ had mentioned that she had seen some songs registered, I think around the trial time, with titles that were sounding very inspirational in a spiritual way, but other than that, I had not heard of Michael writing songs like that, and I think it is wondeful that Lenny and he put together this, well basically, a worship song. :clapping: Lenny just recently said, when asked how it was going when he was fixin' it up, that the song was "inspired."

Have you ever known anyone to address God as "Baby?" Why oh why did ya sneak in at the end,along with the "It's too much for me" (which I hear might be from 2Bad), this adlib,

I can't take it, Baby!

Doesn't the inclusion of that "Baby" give romantically inclined threads like this all kind of fodder! Haha.

Seems the decision in the end... was to allow this song to be interpreted in a couple ways, afterall!

So I say, if anyone in here wants to explore the lyrics in a more romantic way...go ahead. Couldn't hurt anybody.

We at one time did talk briefly about the song and noticed how it brings up the "storm" analogy, that is also present, for one example, in One More Chance. AllForMJ once talked about how it was as if MJ knew at the time of that song that a big storm was coming and and he needed someone to help him hold (stand firm) in that storm, aka...2003, 2004, 2005.

But, of course, we who believe in God, we look to Him always to be the help to get us through any of the difficult times that come in our lives.

If there has been a LITD girl in his life, would he have wanted her to help, along with God, to "cover" him during all the storms that were hitting at him?

Interesting , when you think of the word "cover" it reminds one of the word "surround." I bring this up because I was reading in Jeremiah this morning, and this one line in a verse caught my attention:

I wondered what does that mean exactly? Well, I have one of those nifty Bibles that have some pretty good footnotes and this is what was said,

Sweet, huh? I wonder how many women are praying to the Lord to help them daily embrace the man He has given them with tender and unfailing love?

Remember how Michael always loved the word "blanket" as it is used in such a way...to represent one being surrounded and covered by another with warm, affectionate, comforting love.

That last line above sounds like it is communicating something similar to what is being said in Another Day: I can't make it another day without your love.

So there are some thoughs to get you started if anyone wishes to discuss Another Day in a way that might work for this thread's theme. :)

Jackson_popcorn.gif

and

and

and

I can't take it, Baby!

Thank you and Haha, thanks also for that excellent wisdom. :lol:

and thank you, too, Lainy.

I had a good time and the whole week ended up being a bit MJ-Touristy. While in the neighborhood ;) you all didn't think I'd pass up the opportunity to check on Neverland and see how it was doin', did ya? :) I certainly did. And a few days after that, I spent half a day in Hollywood, which I hadn't been to since I was like 23 years old...long time ago.

Yes, I did stroll a bit on Hollywood Blvd. on the Walk of Fame and saw that star belonging to that special someone to us all. And, even though I had heard something about a Madame Tussauds opening in Hollywood, I hadn't known where...and there it was, along my path there on Hollywood Blvd. so I thought, "Why not?" and went in. I enjoyed it very much and did, of course, see their version of the King of Pop.

Then I took a little drive down Melrose...and saw Golden Apple comics on my left, and a little further on my right was Off The Wall antiques, then soon on my left was Moist for Men...yeah, this is taking us back in time to those beloved shopping spree photos/video in 2007/2008. Do you guys miss them? :(

And then I sponteously pulled onto a side street on my right and found a parking place right there and walked into the "little shop on the corner" or more widely known as Ed Hardy's, and before you knew it I was leaving with an Ed Hardy bag and a cute little t-shirt inside. :)

I was reaaaaaaaally inspired then, so I drove down Sunset and right by Carolwood (no, I didn't turn on it or look at the house) and then I came to the Beverly Hills Hotel (was that DiLeo there having lunch? lol) and turned around when I got to UCLA.

Made my way back to the 101 via Santa Monica Blvd, but had to stop briefly to get a yummy shake at Millions of Milkshakes (no, I didn't get the one that was named after LaToya for she had to go and add coconut and I don't care for coconut...) :D.

So that was my MJ-Touristy week. And no, I didn't go to Encino, and no, I didn't go to Glendale. But I had a fun time. It had been so long since I had been to that area, and I was thrilled I didn't get lost (since I was by myself, yet very equiped with maps).

So thanks for joining me, now it feels like you were all with me while I was living it. I was thinking of you all. :hug:

Carry on, everyone. Please share more thoughts on the new lyrics we've got. I have a song I might post about later...

Yes i guess michael was trying to reach out to the woman he loved and was saying " i need you in my life always!". Maybe the woman didnt belive his feelings for her and so this song came bout to show her his love.

Who are Shila and Lainy? :scratch: Did you guys change your names? :scratch: :lol:

Do you guys know when "Best Of Joy" was written?

Yes i guess michael was trying to reach out to the woman he loved and was saying " i need you in my life always!". Maybe the woman didnt belive his feelings for her and so this song came bout to show her his love.
That's a possibility, 8701girl. :) I can see where you'd get that from this song, and other of his songs, too, I think.

Who are Shila and Lainy? :scratch: Did you guys change your names? :scratch: :lol:
All right now... you're pulling my leg, aren't ya, summer...you know very well I'm queen g and Lainy is Lully. Wiseguy. :lol: Good to see you here, as always. :D

summer said:
Do you guys know when "Best Of Joy" was written?

The impression I got, maybe it was just inferred, was that he wrote it and laid down the vocals sometime late 2008 or the first half of 2009. I believe it was stated that this was the last song he worked on...but then again, also around this time he apparently pulled out again The Way You Love Me to polish it up.

Here is what is said about Best of Joy supposedly in the CD booklet:
6. "Best of Joy"
One of the last songs that Jackson worked on before passing away, "Best of Joy"'s message of commitment takes on a new resonance in the wake of the singer's death: "I am forever," Jackson coos, adding, "We'll never part/Our love is from the heart." Feemster says that the track was completely finished before Jackson's death, and that it was meant to be unveiled during his "This Is It" tour. "You can't help but smile when you hear it," the producer says of the song.

These then, Best of Joy and (I like) The Way You Love Me, were the two songs he most recently worked on (of this album, anyway, that we know of).

Which brings up something I have felt about this new version of (I Like) The Way You Love Me. Does anyone else think that his vocals were redone and that is Michael's singing from recent times (2008/2009)? The vocals sound more mature to me than even the Invincible time period, which is about when the first The Way You Love Me was recorded, yes? At least, the section of his singing at the end of the song does for sure to me...the part that we had not heard prior. I'd love to know what you guys think. You know my ears....*sigh*

Also, since you brought up Best of Joy, summer, as I've said before in here, it makes a wonderful song directed to all his fans that he loved so dearly from the heart. So many fans can relate to going to MJ's music to help them through hard times and hurt. And I believe that had real meanng to Michael; I think he wanted to be there for all his fans in that way. So how special if he wrote this song to let the fans know he was aware that he was their best of joy and how he was glad about that. Especially meaningful (and emotional) to fans today, I should think, now he is gone. :(

But...also, we have in here always stayed open, that when MJ is talking to his fans (via notes, etc) that it could really be his talking to his LITD girl (if she exists) and this song, I suppose we could look at in that same way. It works well for this thread, anyway...right? :)

One thing that stood out to me, was how in the song, Best of Joy, he says:

Wasn't it I, who said that you are free.

I've been trying to think what that "free" could be meaning exactly. Would it have one meaning for the fans, and another for the LITD girl? Does it mean by the lyric that he told the LITD girl at some point in their relationship she is free? We know he told the fans this (and maybe her, too) in this note:
mjletter.png

In fact, notice how he said "I am recording tonight for all of you, you are my true inspiration forever." Was he recording this very song? Was he excited about it and couldn't wait to bless the fans with it?

When I tried to think of what "being free" might mean to Michael, for some reason this song by Lauryn Hill came to mind, Freedom. The lyrics say,

Get free,
be who you are supposed to be
Freedom,
said it's freedom time now...

Do you think that is what MJ meant, for us all, and/or his LITD girl, to be free to be who we are supposed to be?

Last edited:
That's a possibility, 8701girl. :) I can see where you'd get that from this song, and other of his songs, too, I think.

Well mj was all bout LOVE! that was im his heart and he was put on this earth to share it with the world.

I just wish that he was given more time as i feel he had a lot more to give.

All right now... you're pulling my leg, aren't ya, summer...you know very well I'm queen g and Lainy is Lully. Wiseguy. :lol: Good to see you here, as always. :D

The impression I got, maybe it was just inferred, was that he wrote it and laid down the vocals sometime late 2008 or the first half of 2009. I believe it was stated that this was the last song he worked on...but then again, also around this time he apparently pulled out again The Way You Love Me to polish it up.

Here is what is said about Best of Joy supposedly in the CD booklet:

These then, Best of Joy and (I like) The Way You Love Me, were the two songs he most recently worked on (of this album, anyway, that we know of).

Which brings up something I have felt about this new version of (I Like) The Way You Love Me. Does anyone else think that his vocals were redone and that is Michael's singing from recent times (2008/2009)? The vocals sound more mature to me than even the Invincible time period, which is about when the first The Way You Love Me was recorded, yes? At least, the section of his singing at the end of the song does for sure to me...the part that we had not heard prior. I'd love to know what you guys think. You know my ears....*sigh*

Also, since you brought up Best of Joy, summer, as I've said before in here, it makes a wonderful song directed to all his fans that he loved so dearly from the heart. So many fans can relate to going to MJ's music to help them through hard times and hurt. And I believe that had real meanng to Michael; I think he wanted to be there for all his fans in that way. So how special if he wrote this song to let the fans know he was aware that he was their best of joy and how he was glad about that. Especially meaningful (and emotional) to fans today, I should think, now he is gone. :(

But...also, we have in here always stayed open, that when MJ is talking to his fans (via notes, etc) that it could really be his talking to his LITD girl (if she exists) and this song, I suppose we could look at in that same way. It works well for this thread, anyway...right? :)

One thing that stood out to me, was how in the song, Best of Joy, he says:

Wasn't it I, who said that you are free.

I've been trying to think what that "free" could be meaning exactly. Would it have one meaning for the fans, and another for the LITD girl? Does it mean by the lyric that he told the LITD girl at some point in their relationship she is free? We know he told the fans this (and maybe her, too) in this note:
mjletter.png

In fact, notice how he said "I am recording tonight for all of you, you are my true inspiration forever." Was he recording this very song? Was he excited about it and couldn't wait to bless the fans with it?

When I tried to think of what "being free" might mean to Michael, for some reason this song by Lauryn Hill came to mind, Freedom. The lyrics say,

Get free,
be who you are supposed to be
Freedom,
said it's freedom time now...

Do you think that is what MJ meant, for us all, and/or his LITD girl, to be free to be who we are supposed to be?

I agree..."Best Of Joy" is like it was written to us fans. :yes: And like you said too...it feels even so much more special now considering the circumstances (even though I'd give ANYTHING to have MJ back and have the song be a tiny bit "less special" (even though it really wouldn't be in that case either)....anything to have MJ back!! :boohoo: ).

Nice find with the "be free" part! :wild: Notice he also mentions "forever" in the same note!! :wild: :lol:

What's your take on the part "I am the moonlight....you are the spring...our life's a sacret thing"..? What could he mean with moonlight and spring? I mean, if I don't try to analyze it with my mind and just listen with my heart, I kind of get it...but still...anyone wanna try to say it "in other words"? :scratch: :lol: :lol: Is it moonlight and spring as in sort of opposites attrack kind of thing? Or different kind of "personalities" but both with good sides and important the way they are, the way nature created them? Or moonlight and spring as in...one that shines during (through?) dark time (or...someone who is in a "spotlight"...which looks sort of like moonlight?)....and one is something (someone) equal to when new life begins and starts to blossom...young, vibrant, fresh (screaming, adoring fans? :lol:)...etc.? What's your take on it? Like I said, I "kind of" get it when I listen to the song and just let it "flow" and don't try to analyze with my brain....but I can't put it into words what I think it means. Anyone who wants to share what they think that part means? :)

Oh and about "The Way You Love Me", I kind of thought too that some vocals towards the end were a bit different than on the one we heard before. :scratch:

Last edited:
Back