Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

It's like the longest episode of the Bachelor (Online version) that I've ever seen...or..read about...or dreamt or something..lol.

LOL...i know, how many episodes do we need:? Just pick the damn girl already!!!hahahah :lol::toofunny:

What if it is down to just you, me and the puppet? :bugeyed

*gives your computer a virus and puts the puppet in the wash with brand new green jeans...hehehe*

:( :cry:......:cry:...:cry:.....HAHAHAHAH not. lol. Oh its on now!~!!LOL...

*throws your comp. inside the pool...tears up the puppet, then I act like an innocent angel, acting like nothing even happend*:innocent: me.. LOL..:p...hey I tired..LOL!!!

Hahaha! Too late now, *pulls out a spare computer from my pocket* Michael saw the whole thing and he chose the real angel now ;) :p ...um...... now would that be me or the sock puppet?

oh shoot! yeah she is probably more angelic than I am....*throws in the towel and admits defeat*

hahahahahahahah lol.!!!!! poor Summer, she is defenseless..since she isnt here right now!!lol :toofunny:

Hi you guys,

Time to do a little connecting of the dots here... lol

Check thissss out....

Rumor about MJ dating Pamela Anderson surfaces on Internet on Tues., 9/2/08.

mariemarie of the MJJC News Team gives MJJC members a heads-up about the MJ/Pamela rumor that's floating around the Internet

mariemarie posted the following at MJJC on 02-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Hello everyone. A new day. New possibilities. Actually, there are many reports about Michael's date with Pamela Anderson. A lot of gossip folks like to write their own take on the story. For example, Mike and Pam are going on a third date pretty soon. Yup, you heard it here first. You go, Pam!

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55166

Sample of the 9/2/08 articles pushing the rumor
Michael Jackson hangs out with Anderson?
Tuesday, September 2 2008, 12:34 BST

By Alex Fletcher, Entertainment Reporter

Michael Jackson has reportedly enjoyed private meetings with Pamela Anderson.

Jackson agreed to meet the former Playboy model for a string of dates in Malibu, reports The Mirror.

"It was all arranged by their people in total secrecy, very cloak and dagger," said a source.

"They arrived separately at the Shutters Hotel on Malibu Beach so no-one would suspect anything, and then had a few drinks in the bar."

The insider continued: "They were very chatty. Pamela was being her usual flirty self and Michael seemed to be responding. They are such a strange couple but they seemed to really hit it off.

"They chatted about Michael turning 50, his new album, their kids. And he seemed genuinely interested in Pamela."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a128663/michael-jackson-hangs-out-with-anderson.html

MJ's 1st message to fans surfaces on Internet around Thurs., 9/4/08, two days after Pamela rumor starts
Posted at MJJC by Dri on 09-04-2008, 04:21 PM

"Know that I truly love and appreciate all of you, from the bottom of my heart.

I will do my best for you musically, creatively and visually.

I love you all,
Michael Jackson '08"

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55249

MJ's 2nd message to fans is posted on the Internet by TALITHA on 9/6/08 at MJ's request, two days after his first message is posted.

Posted at MJJC by moonstreet on 09-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Originally posted on Internet by TALITHA on Saturday 6 September 10.34 am (gmt, London time)

“I love you all from the bottom of my heart. You’re a quintessential part of everything I do, of everything I create. I feel your purity and innocence from all across the world. I feel your love and it inspires me to create music every day. You inspire me and I remember everything that you do. I love you all so much.”

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55311
[Quintessential - the essence of a thing in its purest and most concentrated form] This is a very strong and loving word when used in the way that MJ used it.

Three days after MJ's messages to his fans are posted, Pamela starts denying rumor

Below article posted at MJJC by dare_me on Tues., 09-09-2008, 12:43 PM
has anybody seen this yet?
i guess it's kind of news

Pamela Anderson Blasts Michael Jackson Dating Rumors

By Adam Nutburn, September 9 2008

Pamela Anderson has blasted reports she's dating Michael Jackson - insisting the music legend just wants her to appear in a video.
"He just wants me to be in a video," she said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday when asked about her recent meeting with the Thriller hitmaker. "My life is so interesting. My life is a blur."
"So seriously, have you been hanging out with him?" DeGeneres asked.
"It happens ... skin cancer and Vicodin," she replied cryptically. "I don't know ... I have a lot of interesting friends."
The former Baywatch babe added that she is living with ex Tommy Lee again, but when DeGeneres asked if she was "getting any," she sighed, "no."

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55409&page=3

So, let's say both Ape and Moddie777 are on point about MJ's most recent message(s) being to his lady friend. And let's say that Moddie777 is right in saying that MJ is standing up for her. Then, based on the timing of his messages, and how they came out after the Pamela rumor, it would mean that MJ did not like the rumor and felt it would possibly mess him up with his girl.

Mike's like, "Look! Y'all gotta get off that Pamela stuff. I'm not in love with her. I know who I feel love for and from. Stop messing with my lady friend's mind."

So, the love story continues, as the mystery unfolds...

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Well allformj, It could be possible.....and more probable than mjbabe and my story of the puppet being in the running...but gosh that puppet sure is lovable..lol.

I like how you lay it all out there so logically, AllforMJ. Can't help but say "awww:wub:" I bet it would make his lady just melt, IF she knows it is for her and, if it really is for her. If in fact there really is a her. It is hard in this thread to remember that it is still speculation until we actually do see him with someone and he introduces her as his lady. Till then we have just these hints to go on. Very romantic if it is the case. It is so easy to get caught up in it as truth, especially when you present such a good case.

sounds interesting. if everything i heard before is not right. i could imagine a story like. michael has a friend over the internet ( a friendship which began at the trial time and he is talking with her about feelings and all. he never said who he really was but asked her about himself like what she thinks about him. she told him that she loves michael and prayed for him all the time. and in one conversation she said she thinks he will never know what she did for him ( like praying etc). he could not tell her that he knows and knew she went one of those michaeljacksonfansites ( like mjjcommunity) and read there sometimes. so he sent a message to her via this fan.
what do you think people?
btw sorry for my english :) hugggs
ok, just cause I feel like hanging out in this thread for a while and don't wanna sleep just yet....and because I feel like exploring this tangent for a while, and I saw a possible flaw, I'm going to put in my two cents on what you mention here. Lets just say that is all possible, what you have said (I had seen it as a possibility before) I can't see him falling for someone because she says how she feels about Michael, since she wouldn't necessarily know him in person but just as a famous icon. Because that isn't falling in love with the person. It is falling in love with the image they project onto him.

I could, however, see him talking with someone and being friends with someone online without her knowing it is him. I could see them falling for each other online (to an extent...as far as one can over a computer) I could see them becoming very close, and maybe she did support Michael through his trial in the way that any of us fans would, and maybe he took notice of it. But really I think if there is love there, and it happens to be with someone on a computer, that it wouldn't be a superficial thing like him watching from afar, because that is just a crush. I think they'd have to interact together and know each other as they are. Without masks, without holding back, without fear of judgment or false preconceived notions of what Michael Jackson is really like. Maybe he knows her better than she thinks, if this is the case. On the internet, he could know her under a variety of circumstances as various people (if online...though that seems kind of sneaky.....but whatever... IF this is the case then I guess he liked what he saw)

Pretty far fetched for it to be online though...or at least far fetched for it to be purely online. They'd have to meet face to face you'd think, for it to continue on so long. How can one hold on for so long online without in person contact. So I could see the possibility of it starting online, but online relationships are at times maddening (I have some experience at this...it is not something that can drag on forever online or I'm sure they'd go mad..lol) They would have to meet and turn it into an offline relationship for it to continue (if this is how they met).

Some lyrics to support this hypothesis:
2000 watts: highpost lady..lol.
ummmmm butterflies with Eve: in front of millions making on whatever the plot.
Human Nature: electric eyes are everywhere (lol I know I know, it was written before internet but we could just put God in there to explain that one :p )

UMMMM I can't think of any others. I am not great with the lyrics like that. Lots of Invincible CD would work with that scenario.

So that's my take on that theory.

[
trying to figure out how to delete this double post but maybe instead I should try to add something worth reading.

OK...another scenario... Could this lady have been in his life in the past, then showed up online and somehow they found each other. Maybe if Michael Jackson comes online and checks out these places, could he have run into someone who used to know him and have a relationship with him who had been out of his life, (she's out of my life) but for some reason, wanted to come back into his life? Maybe she didn't know how to contact him and so she went online thinking maybe, with Gods help, she'd find him? Or maybe she didn't think she would find him at all, but maybe she missed him and so she would go to the fan forums to feel some of his essence that she missed. To feel him somehow, though they weren't together anymore. She would go to the forums to read the news to get an idea of how he is doing and if he's ok. Maybe see if any new music has come out or any new photos to look into his eyes to remember their times together. Maybe she just got remembering how much she loved him and wanted to bring back those memories so much stronger, so she did by spending time in his presence through his music. Maybe she wondered if some of those lyrics could be about her because she would recognize herself in them and wonder to herself if he still thinks of her every now and then.

(there..how's that for another possibility)

Last edited:
Or maybe he clicked on youtube and watched his love singing one of his songs, with her beautiful long yellow yarn hair and bright red lips. He gazed into her button eyes and dreamed of taking her into his arm and dancing with her, breathing in her socky aroma, so close he could brush his lips against hers, causing butterflies to ignite into flight. Then he realized that the lady is attached to a hand... and it all gets really confusing after that.

I admit. It was me. After seeing THIS picture...

me.jpg

He said "Good Lord! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?" and our friendship started....

Thanks guys for enjoying my interpretation.

Michael is something elese, isn't he? He is leaving us clues all over the place, maybe thats why he is taking soooooooooo long to come out with the new cd! He knows what we will do with ever lyric, every bridge, every adlib, grunt, moan and groan, LOL.

i believe his talent,and ability.
but that's really a little long~ can't wait to see his new things, (that he would like to show latter).
everything he did through these years, let me think he was really happy.
if the next thing he did happy, and hoped, i will support~
hope the girl in the dark could also see his hard work for her.
she is so lucky~

ape wownezz.. so after reading your scenario I begin with a new one... I pick a place where they meet and all. Michael went in 1998 to Munich and stayed in a secret place ...in a normal neigborhood...anyway there was a lady who lived close there where he can see her all the time..after watching her from faraway he fell in love with her..( beautifull girl)anyway time goes he thinks how to get in touch with her.he wants to find her telephone number. so he talks with a friend and they find a possiblble solution.one day his friend followed secrectly the lady by car and make a accident..(anyway you know all the things you have to do when you make an accident) so he got her telephone and tried to talk with her but was (spechless).so after a short time she changed her telephone number he could not call again.anyway time passes the girl married..he couldnt believe that she married.( dont walk away).time passed and years passed he tried to see her from time to time when he went to munich but did not saw her( cause her family lived there still)..one day she came with his husband to her family when he was there. so she went out and he tried to followed her by his motorbike. the girl passed the street and he was cruising with his motorbike and tried to get in touch but she passed him just so.( she did not know it was him ( he met her on a walkway) anyway time passed again he tried to get in touch with her but could not see her..one day he decide to go where she is and find it out ( its not difficult to find someone if you know the name etc.) ( to be continued)

Last edited:
the story continues lol ..before he went there he finished the song (one more chance and it was scheduled to be released in november.so he went to her place and saw her with her husband and saw that she became a mother also.anyway he saw her and went with sadness.than time passed and he couldnt not stop loving her.
And than came the trial period where he went trough hell but he had an eye over her.And heard that she had at the same time problems in her marriage.so he tried to contact her but all was for nothing.anyway he than decided to wait until the trial ends.But than after the trial ended he went again to see her but could not find her cause she was back with her husband.he couldnt believe and tried to see her again and saw she wasnt really happy.so thats it .lol if anyone want to continu pls feel free.ape maybe you?... you all have great ideas you may continue like... accidently she went in to a internet page and he at the same time and they get friends..he saw her pic and saw that she was the same lady he was in love etc..
I have to say i like the posts of everyone but allformj,state of shock ,summer( lol)and apes posts are my favorites.
so all these things I wrote are only fiction.dont take it serious...

so i m anxious ...cant wait for new ideas... oh I need a doc casue of my addiction for this thread...

Last edited:
Nice scenerios!!I would make one, but my imagnation would go wild..lol it would turn into a big story if i wrote one!!!:p I like fairytales!:D

Well I don't have any scenarios, but I know that the Invincible album has a LOT more real love songs than anything previous. Knowing he does so much autobiography in his music, and there's so much in regards to experience and contact on that album, it makes me wonder who his lady friend was/is...especially since that theme continues with those Ultimate collection songs and the unreleased songs that were all mentioned at the beginning of this thread so long ago. I mean, HIStory was such an angry album, and rightly so. A few years later comes Invincible, and it's just the opposite. It's just different from anything else he's done. Michael may or may not reveal who he is so in love with; he knows the press would have a heyday with it, and ruin her. He prob. wants to protect her more than anything else. My guess is he prob. goes out with her while in disguise. he is, after all, a master at disguise; not only in costumes and such but also in a lot of other ways. Michael could be one or a bunch of people on this forum, and we wouldn't even know it. Even if he DID say, hey it's me Michael Jackson, we would not believe it cause there's so many wanna-bes out there. Anyway, whoever his lady friend is, he seems to be very happy. He deserves that. And if I never know who she is, that's fine with me, as long as I know that Michael is happy. And if they ever separate, his music would show it, and we would know, just like his music shows how in love with her he is.

two questions: 1: Who is Princess Nouf?? 2: Who is Nona Paris Lola Jackson??

In the Invincible booklet, a special thanks (in capital letters, something reserved for special people) goes to Princess Nouf. It reads: "PRINCESS NOUF...I love you from here, now and eternity...Michael Jackson." She is a Saudi princess. Could she be the one?? Hmmm.

There is also this lady, Nona, who also claims to be "Princess Naydab", somehow in association with Zouf, who claims she is married to Michael. What the heck? Who is she??

Can someone shed some light on the subject pleeeease?

hmmm i am confused like you are. They are both in the Invincible album under the thank yous? wow....interesting.

and the enigma continues... never heard of them...and never gave attention what was written in the booklet..
So Nona is Michaels wife? right?

Back