Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Love is being expressed by the two of them...from her to him...from him to her. This is what he is saying in "For All Time" when he says "two hearts belong so well." This is also why the tone of the love songs he's been releasing since "Invincible" sound so different. The tone of the love songs have changed. The sound of doubt is no longer present.
I don't hear the words "with you" in the song at all not that it matters to the point of changing anything (can you say where on a youtube link perhaps?) because your point is well taken.
Because I have so many things that I'm trying to do tonight before going to sleep, I won't be able to respond to your entire post right now. But I'll at least try to help you hear the words "with you" that he says throughout the song, "Beautiful Girl." He's saying it in the high parts. I typed out the lyrics while listening to it some time ago. I will post what I've typed out.

He is singing it like this. "Can't you seeeee thaaat I'mm inn looooooove with youuuuuuuuu. I'mm inn looooooove with youuuuuuuuu. I'm in love with you." Again, he is singing "with you" in the high parts.

Also, I do remember you once before saying you hear something totally different where I hear "all the time that we devote." I'll need you to help me hear that part.

One more thing, the part where he says "with you" the clearest is near the end of the song. Listen out for that part and it will help you to hear where he's saying it in the other parts of the song. Here are the lyrics that I typed. The words in parentheses are his background vocals.

Beautiful Girl - lyrics

I'm in love with a beautiful girl
It's almost like dancing when romancing in her arms
It's just a part of it
Can't you see that I'm in love with you
(love)
I’m in love with you
(love)
I’m in love with you
(love)

Da de de da de da da dum
(love)
Da da da da da da da dum
(love)
Da da da da da la da dum

(love)

It's just a part of it

(love)
I’m in love with you
(love)
I’m in love with you
(love)

Da da da da da da da dum
(love)
Da da da da da la da dum
(love)
She never knows la da da dum

(love)

(Music only)

It's just a part of it
(love)
Real love with you
(love)
Real love
(love)

She never thought that la da dum
(love)
In all of the time that we devote
(love)
La da da da da la da dum

(love)
I love you
(love)

Can't you see that I'm in love
(love)
I love you
(love)
I love you
(love)

(love)
I’m in love with you
(love)
I'm in love with you (clear part)
(love)
I'm in (love) with you (clearest part)
(love)
Your love
(love)
There’s no one, but love for you
(love)

(Fade out)

Last edited:
^ I'll use the lyrics you've posted to try and show you where I hear differently and indeed we may have to agree to disagree but here's what I hear and its just a couple of teenie lyric differences, and mind you, I'm not swearing I hear it distinctly because I do not, and there are certain things I clearly do NOT hear that you hear, such as "that we devote", - I DO hear how it initially sounds like that, but a closer listen and I hear instead "we've a way to go (or row?)" - I definitely hear "we've a .. " (something)

I DO hear I'm in love, and I also (finally) DO hear "with you" but only ONCE as noted below - ok that's it - I have a feeling we're both incorrect lol on that "devote/way to go" line in particular because its so indistinct to me, but anyway,here's what I've noted from the lyrics you've posted (great job btw!) If you read it along with the music playing, you'll notice I just took out "with you" from the places where I don't hear it, and you'll notice that on that very last line I hear something completely different and I have a feeling you may hear it too as you listen along with what is noted below.

c'mon everybody - put your ears on

this is fun! ( i know, i know...some people are easily entertained lol)

Beautiful Girl - lyrics

It's just a part of it
(love)
I love you
(love)
I love
(love)

Da de de da de da da dum
(love)
Da da da da da da da dum
(love)
Da da da da da la da dum

(love)

It's just a part of it

(love)
I love
(love)
I love
(love)

Da da da da da da da dum
(love)
Da da da da da la da dum
(love)

(love)

(Music only)

It's just a part of it
(love)
Real love
(love)
Real love
(love)

She never thought I'd let her down
(love)
In although the (touch?) we've a way to go
or
In all of the tide we've a way to row
(love)
La da da da da la da dum

Can't you see that I'm
in love
(love)
I love you
(love)

(love)
I love you
(love)
I love you
(love)

(love)
I’m in love with you
(love)
I'm in love
(love)
I'm
(love)
I'm in (love)
(love)
There's so much I love
(love)

(Fade out)

Last edited:
Edit: :wild:

:lol:

Guess what AllforMJ...

and so I get off the phone with one of my dearest friends with whom it is impossible to have a brief conversation...talking 'til the wee hours...ran out of all my "wind-down-get-a-few--things-done" time .......and so what better thing to keep me "company" while I finally get to do them than to put on this lovely song we've been dscussing....and so I put the song on and go about my business around the room....what do I SUDDENLY hear hidden underneath the music ...

all those "with yous" you were telling me about :lol:

another thing I seem to hear in the part where it says, "she never knows" - to me it sounds more like, "she'd never know", and you know what - you're right - amazingly those "i love yous" and "with yous" are distinctively clear once you've actually heard them, and interestinly the way of hearing more distinctly came by NOT paying attention LOL!!

amazing

MJ is pure genius at hiding lyrics underneath the music :lol: wow

and well, I've said it before about your powers of observation :giggle:

oh well ... going to bed now....just wanted to say that you're absolutely correct! (which I guess you already knew lol) :flowers: I hear it too. :yes:

Last edited:
Love is being expressed by the two of them...from her to him...from him to her. This is what he is saying in "For All Time" when he says "two hearts belong so well." This is also why the tone of the love songs he's been releasing since "Invincible" sound so different. The tone of the love songs have changed. The sound of doubt is no longer present.

Because I have so many things that I'm trying to do tonight before going to sleep, I won't be able to respond to your entire post right now. But I'll at least try to help you hear the words "with you" that he says throughout the song, "Beautiful Girl." He's saying it in the high parts. I typed out the lyrics while listening to it some time ago. I will post what I've typed out.

He is singing it like this. "Can't you seeeee thaaat I'mm inn looooooove with youuuuuuuuu. I'mm inn looooooove with youuuuuuuuu. I'm in love with you." Again, he is singing "with you" in the high parts.

Also, I do remember you once before saying you hear something totally different where I hear "all the time that we devote." I'll need you to help me hear that part.

One more thing, the part where he says "with you" the clearest is near the end of the song. Listen out for that part and it will help you to hear where he's saying it in the other parts of the song. Here are the lyrics that I typed. The words in parentheses are his background vocals.

Beautiful Girl - lyrics

It's just a part of it
(love)
I’m in love with you
(love)
I’m in love with you
(love)

Da de de da de da da dum
(love)
Da da da da da da da dum
(love)
Da da da da da la da dum

(love)

It's just a part of it

(love)
I’m in love with you
(love)
I’m in love with you
(love)

Da da da da da da da dum
(love)
Da da da da da la da dum
(love)

(love)

(Music only)

It's just a part of it
(love)
Real love with you
(love)
Real love
(love)

She never thought that la da dum
(love)
In all of the time that we devote
(love)
La da da da da la da dum

(love)
I love with you
(love)

(love)
I love you
(love)
I love you
(love)

(love)
I’m in love with you
(love)
I'm in love with you (clear part)
(love)
I'm in (love) with you (clearest part)
(love)
Your love
(love)
There’s no one, but love for you
(love)

(Fade out)

Their's is a psychic, ethereal type of love that transcends physical boundaries. He feels her and she feels him - all the time. They are truly meant for one another. And God will see to it that they reunite soon. The world will hear about this - MJ's already been shouting it from the mountaintops practically...

Pamela Anderson has no class at all. MJ's videos have been about class and style and unfortunately Pam does not have any of that. I can't even imagine Pam in one of the videos. I have heard many fans feel the same way. That is like "The Beatles" having "Paris Hilton" in one of their videos. It does NOT match.

Edit: :wild:

Guess what AllforMJ...

and so I get off the phone with one of my dearest friends with whom it is impossible to have a brief conversation...talking 'til the wee hours...ran out of all my "wind-down-get-a-few--things-done" time .......and so what better thing to keep me "company" while I finally get to do them than to put on this lovely song we've been dscussing....and so I put the song on and go about my business around the room....what do I SUDDENLY hear hidden underneath the music ...

all those "with yous" you were telling me about :lol:

another thing I seem to hear in the part where it says, "she never knows" - to me it sounds more like, "she'd never know", and you know what - you're right - amazingly those "i love yous" and "with yous" are distinctively clear once you've actually heard them, and interestinly the way of hearing more distinctly came by NOT paying attention LOL!!

amazing

MJ is pure genius at hiding lyrics underneath the music :lol: wow

and well, I've said it before about your powers of observation :giggle:

oh well ... going to bed now....just wanted to say that you're absolutely correct! (which I guess you already knew lol) :flowers: I hear it too. :yes:
EUREKA!!! :wild:

And YAY!!! :lol:

You can hear him saying it now!! Something said, "Give her some time. She'll hear him."

It is the loveliest love song ever, isn't it?! He went from being lonely in the "Invincible" days to being totally in love! It's like driving a car and going from zero to 60!! He's sprung on her and he's telling her!
:yes:

Look at what he's saying in "Beautiful Girl."

* Can't you see that I'm in love with you?
* Can't you see that I'm in love?
* I'm in love with you
* Real love with you
* I love you

He sounds so sweet singing this! I've never heard him sound this way, but I LOVE the way he sounds! He poured A LOT of love into this song! The way he's singing and the words he's singing just makes your heart melt! :wub:

Michael really knows how to deliver a love song/sprung song. He really did it and he didn't hold back his feelings at all! He's like, "Listen, girl. I've got something YOU need to know." He's telling her straight up!

That man doesn't play when he's feeling that special way.

So, the love story continues...

Last edited:
^^ Well I hope he really has this girl..i really really do. I hope they meet soon.

Pamela Anderson has no class at all. MJ's videos have been about class and style and unfortunately Pam does not have any of that. I can't even imagine Pam in one of the videos. I have heard many fans feel the same way. That is like "The Beatles" having "Paris Hilton" in one of their videos. It does NOT match.

Golly Gee Wilickers...people tell me I look like a cross between Pamala Anderson & Helen Hunt...there is always a reason why Mr.Jackson says/does the things he does...

I don't know about you...but...I think I have a whole lot of Irish Catholic values, virtues, morels...and definately a whole alot of class...

Keep The Faith~~~He hasn't let us down yet...

Giggles...

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
It is the loveliest love song ever, isn't it?!
It really is. That's why I put it on to keep me "company". Its truly divine.

MJ's videos have been about class and style and unfortunately Pam does not have any of that.

Well ya know - she does what she does very well. And who knows, MJ isn't very judgemental right? Maybe he thinks she has plenty enough in real life to justify using her 'naughty" image in a video or whatever.

imho her's is just an "image" just as his is and its what she does for a living and it works for her..

There's no telling what's really going on. We will have to be patient and see.

Maybe he took a hint and decided to rep a straight-up platinum blonde to make a statement, especially to people who feel he has pretty much leaned toward his own culture in his videos. Maybe he wanted to squash that whole concept.

The world will find out soon enough.

I hope this thread doesn't go all off topic about it - I do hope that much.

Well before tonight I had never heard any of those songs before (One More Chance, Fall Again, Beautiful Girl, The Way You Love Me, Someone in the Dark, SOmeone Put Your Hand Out, For All Time, and Holdy My Hand). Gosh, that's a LOT of songs that frankly, most people have not heard or even know about. But I LOVED every minute of them! I think my fave out of all of them was Beautiful Girl. He sounds SO happy and carefree in that song, something I haven't heard in a LONG time.

As for the love story, I think something is really going on behind the scences, as well. Don't know what, exactly. The general public does not know about it...because it's none of our business! We know how private and protective he is. But when I see more recent pics and footage of him, I see a man who is glowing with happiness, not sadness, not anger, no fake smiles. He's beaming, he's out and about more, talking, etc. There's just this transformation, and all I want to say is, God bless him. He needs this. :)

Awwwww, I truly missed this one thread. It's like soothing medicine to an open wound.

Been trying to catch up. Be back hopefully soon.

I've tried to play catch up by going through most of what I have missed. Forgive me, I am a little rusty.

Has anyone tackled the latest message we are told is from Michael through a fan?

Here goes my two cent: If true, MJ says: "I love you from the bottom of my heart. You're a quintessential part of everything I do, of everything I create. I feel your purity and Innocence from all across the world. I feel your love and it inspires me to create music everyday. You inspire me and I remember everything that you ao. I love you all so much.

First, to get the true meaning of this very beautiful message, you must take out the word "All". Reread it out loud, without that word.
Intimate? Isn't it? Notice how he uses the words "purity" and "innocence", again he is trying to reveal something very key about something significant to them right now. Another key word "quintessential", we know what it mean .Opposite words that quickly come to mind could be, "small" and "insignificant". Why opposite words, because he uses two words (purity, & innocence) which signifies someone has accused her of something he feels is/was wrongfully done. He is standing up for his woman with this message. Someone wanted her to feel both small and insignificant, with this declaration of what she truly means to him, he counters that opinion of his love.
Something has happened and he is fighting for her, just like she fought for him during the trial.

I've tried to play catch up by going through most of what I have missed. Forgive me, I am a little rusty.

Has anyone tackled the latest message we are told is from Michael through a fan?

Here goes my two cent: If true, MJ says: "I love you from the bottom of my heart. You're a quintessential part of everything I do, of everything I create. I feel your purity and Innocence from all across the world. I feel your love and it inspires me to create music everyday. You inspire me and I remember everything that you ao. I love you all so much.

First, to get the true meaning of this very beautiful message, you must take out the word "All". Reread it out loud, without that word.
Intimate? Isn't it? Notice how he uses the words "purity" and "innocence", again he is trying to reveal something very key about something significant to them right now. Another key word "quintessential", we know what it mean .Opposite words that quickly come to mind could be, "small" and "insignificant". Why opposite words, because he uses two words (purity, & innocence) which signifies someone has accused her of something he feels is/was wrongfully done. He is standing up for his woman with this message. Someone wanted her to feel both small and insignificant, with this declaration of what she truly means to him, he counters that opinion of his love.
Something has happened and he is fighting for her, just like she fought for him during the trial.

Thanks for your thoughts Moddie. That was an interesting interpretation. :yes:

Nice interpretation of the message. But it may be just what it is...a message to fans, whom he loves very much. But I agree, without that one little word, it does become very intimate.

Thanks guys for enjoying my interpretation.

Michael is something elese, isn't he? He is leaving us clues all over the place, maybe thats why he is taking soooooooooo long to come out with the new cd! He knows what we will do with ever lyric, every bridge, every adlib, grunt, moan and groan, LOL.

The poor guy hey? I hope he also enjoys himself without over thinking it all too much. If it comes from that place of love, it'll be just right. If it comes from that place inside him that reaches out to find that something from outside himself (hope that makes sense), then it'll be wonderful I bet.

The poor guy hey? I hope he also enjoys himself without over thinking it all too much. If it comes from that place of love, it'll be just right. If it comes from that place inside him that reaches out to find that something from outside himself (hope that makes sense), then it'll be wonderful I bet.

I doubt Michael is thinking about it all as much as WE do. :hysterical::hysterical: He'd probably be like "Uhm...huh?" :scratch:, if he read this thread. :lol: Then again..who knows. :lol:

yes, i think so.~~
michael is really sweet. he is there for her. watching over her, and caring about her.
if she knew, i think she must feel happy,warm,and appreciate.

Last edited:
sounds interesting. if everything i heard before is not right. i could imagine a story like. michael has a friend over the internet ( a friendship which began at the trial time and he is talking with her about feelings and all. he never said who he really was but asked her about himself like what she thinks about him. she told him that she loves michael and prayed for him all the time. and in one conversation she said she thinks he will never know what she did for him ( like praying etc). he could not tell her that he knows and knew she went one of those michaeljacksonfansites ( like mjjcommunity) and read there sometimes. so he sent a message to her via this fan.
what do you think people?
btw sorry for my english :) hugggs

Last edited:
Where did you hear this from? Or is this just your insight on this whole thread?

Maybe Cleopatra is the secret lovah? :bugeyed :toofunny: :toofunny:

sounds interesting. if everything i heard before is not right. i could imagine a story like. michael has a friend over the internet ( a friendship which began at the trial time and he is talking with her about feelings and all. he never said who he really was but asked her about himself like what she thinks about him. she told him that she loves michael and prayed for him all the time. and in one conversation she said she thinks he will never know what she did for him ( like praying etc). he could not tell her that he knows and knew she went one of those michaeljacksonfansites ( like mjjcommunity) and read there sometimes. so he sent a message to her via this fan.
what do you think people?
btw sorry for my englis :) hugggs

Thank you very much cleopatra1975...
I find what you wrote very Insightful ,,,
Michael you are an Amazingly Beautiful and humble person,Thank you for being you...

lol..nooo lorraine hehe believe me that can happen to everyone except to meee.. just imagining that could be possible...I guess after 98 pages I can begin to think that everything can be possible..maybe i could be right haha or I totally became insane :)

a did mj find love in the dark thread obsessed fan :)

Last edited:
See with that statement now all the online ladies are free to dream ;)

Could it be ME? Could it be you? Could it be Summer or her puppet? :p (lol sorry Summer, I just like to tease you now on here)

Don't look at me :blink: :unsure: :lol:

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Back