Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Aaaw girl...I'm just messing with you!! You know that!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You have to wear a ring that glows in the dark too!!! :clapping:Forget diamonds!!! You can replace the diamond with a plastic thingy that will glow!! OR....it could be a LED LIGHT instead of a diamond??!!! :wild: How cool would that be??!! :wild: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Not only would you have a cool wedding ring...but you could also use it as a light while reading a book in the evening...in the dark!! :wild: OMG!! The possibilities are countless!! :wild: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The honeymoon tour....I think we were joking about it before the tour. Like around the time he was seen with the "zorro mask thingy" in L.A....would need to check when that was. But girl, I SWEAR I ain't got a clue about anything!!!!!! :bugeyed:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Don't even go there!! :bugeyed :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Now, YOU on the other hand....? :fortuneteller::toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :lmao: Oh lawd...we are crazy!!! :tease: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I swear it was you.. oh wait... nope... no it was me. Yeah.. it was me who mentioned the Honeymoon tour. Michae.. I mean Summer.. I still think you planted that thought in my head :p Yeah I am on to you SuMJmer. You can run but you can't hide. Sooner or later we find you out. That :ph34r:mask of yours only fools some of the people some of the time, but not all, nosiree bob! And why was I called Anjel again? I wish I had that conversation of ours. That was funny. I vaguely remember the Anjel.. j.. hmmm... nope, can't recall. Now that you have outed me and my silliness, (though I guess I've done a good job of that on my own in the past too) I think I will go hide.

But no, I am no insider, though I DO just happen to be inside. ooo the coincidences just keep coming. lol.

8701girl yeah no kidding hey? Even when it is dull around here, there is something entertaining to find if you look hard enough.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That poor poor glove...must be missing mj heaps!
hey if any of you find it, bring it to the concert with yas...then that way mike can get it back!
Yeah! Make him come down into the audience to get it and then when he comes down say, "ALRIGHT!!! GOTCHA!!! OKAY GIRLS, LET'S CARRY HIM OUTTA HERE!!!"

:lol: :rofl:

^^ hahahahah lmao :rofl: mannnnnnnnn this is too entertaining :toofunny: good idea AllForMJ... Im down for this!! :p

I swear it was you.. oh wait... nope... no it was me. Yeah.. it was me who mentioned the Honeymoon tour. Michae.. I mean Summer.. I still think you planted that thought in my head :p Yeah I am on to you SuMJmer. You can run but you can't hide. Sooner or later we find you out. That :ph34r:mask of yours only fools some of the people some of the time, but not all, nosiree bob! And why was I called Anjel again? I wish I had that conversation of ours. That was funny. I vaguely remember the Anjel.. j.. hmmm... nope, can't recall. Now that you have outed me and my silliness, (though I guess I've done a good job of that on my own in the past too) I think I will go hide.

But no, I am no insider, though I DO just happen to be inside. ooo the coincidences just keep coming. lol.

8701girl yeah no kidding hey? Even when it is dull around here, there is something entertaining to find if you look hard enough.

The ANJEL thing came from us joking around about the initials and because we said MJ misspelled your name... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yeah, I can only remember bits of that converstion too...it was so long ago!! But it was SO FUNNY!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I was laughing so hard during that chat! It was too funny!! :lmao: :lmao: :toofunny: :toofunny: Ah, we gotta meet when we are both in London!! :lol: :lol: It will be fun! :lol: :lol:

Heck, I aint sayin nothin about no t-shirts anymore....I'll get us all into a whole gang o trouble once again...
Hahahah! Linda aww, for some reason that made me think of the little rascals. You sounded so cute and pouty.

Summer, I gave up on asking you about meeting in London in threads because I always forget to go back and check them and I never did get around to just asking you in PM. YES we have to meet while I am there. I believe we are going to the concert on the same date.

So.. back to topic. Did MJ Find his Glove in the Dark?

No, because Julien's won't tell him where the warehouses are. That was a bad joke... feel free to throw tomatoes.

So what happened? Now that the question has been answered we don't know what to talk about? Is this intermission till we hear more and see what we think?

I was supposed to be hiding. Apparently if I wear a wedding dress to the concert, I will be hiding, since that will be the usual attire for the evening for us ladies, and some men. MJ's concert, a place where wearing casual will make you stand out?

Hahahah! Linda aww, for some reason that made me think of the little rascals. You sounded so cute and pouty.

Summer, I gave up on asking you about meeting in London in threads because I always forget to go back and check them and I never did get around to just asking you in PM. YES we have to meet while I am there. I believe we are going to the concert on the same date.

No, because Julien's won't tell him where the warehouses are. That was a bad joke... feel free to throw tomatoes.

So what happened? Now that the question has been answered we don't know what to talk about? Is this intermission till we hear more and see what we think?

I was supposed to be hiding. Apparently if I wear a wedding dress to the concert, I will be hiding, since that will be the usual attire for the evening for us ladies, and some men. MJ's concert, a place where wearing casual will make you stand out?

Yeah, I was trying to be like Buckwheat....loved that show!!

Everytime I leave my computer on and return, you ladies are having a party! LoL.

Dang it. I was only gone long enough to tidy up the kitchen and get the children in bed.

I really gotta go now, I;ll have to read backwards and catch up later, lol.

Goodnight friends.

OMG!! :doh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The concert on July 14th, right? When are you coming to London? I'll be there from July 7th until the 16th...I think meeting at the O2 will be nearly impossible because there will be so many people there...You're coming with your kids, right? How old are they again? You guys wanna go to the zoo? :) We gotta try to figure out something cool. Lemme think of something and I'll get back at you. :)

Nighty night, Moddie!! Sweet dreams! :cheeky: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, I was trying to be like Buckwheat....loved that show!!

I got a dollar.i got a dollar.I got dollar hey..hey..hey..hey!! :p
I love that movie. but i've never seen the show though, so its probably different :lol:

Hey you guys!!

MJbabe21 has volunteered to help out with the glove thingy at the concert. We can have her be the one to hold it.

All the girls in this thread will wait for MJ to do a slow song, you know, a song where he's not dancing and stuff. Then, when he just happens to look down into the audience, MJbabe21 will hold up his glove and let it swing from side to side until he notices it.

When he stops the music and says, "Heeeeyyyyyyy!!! That's MINE!!! Where'd you get that?!!! Gimme that BACK!!!!"

MJbabe21 will point at it with her other hand and say, "Oh this? Come down and get it."

We'll be standing on both sides of MJbabe21 pretending like we don't know her and when MJ comes down to get it, WE'LL ALL GRAB HIM, send Flex from VH1's "Man In The Mirror" movie back up on stage to fool the audience while we are leaving with the real MJ!!!

It will be quick and simple and no one, I mean no one, will know that Flex is the one on stage finishing the show!!! He looks jussssst LIKE Michael when you put make up on him the way VH1 did and he dances just like MJ too. No one will know the difference!!!

Sound like a plan?

:lol: :lol:

lol ^NO! I wanna see Michael Jackson in concert, not Flex :p (yeah I know, I am being a spoiled sport)

:lol:

Come on now. Be honest. You know you'd go all the way to London to see Flex.

Oh wow! This was a fun evening. Thanks for the laugh, guys!!

*Hugs*

Last edited:
lol *hugs back.. it was fun. I would go all the say to London even if there was no concert. I have other reasons for going :) so that's the truth, I would go anyways... but the concert is icing on the cake!

(mmmhmmm sweet sweet icing) lol

Last edited:
Yeah, that icing is nice and sweet!!! Love Michael Jackson!! I hope you guys have lots of fun and I hope he does too!!

OMG..omg..omg. me.. me.. me..meeeeeeeeeee *raises hand* LMAO.. :lol: :toofunny: :D

Okay mjbabe is down on the list..anyone wanna join in? ..anyone???? :lol:

Yeah! Make him come down into the audience to get it and then when he comes down say, "ALRIGHT!!! GOTCHA!!! OKAY GIRLS, LET'S CARRY HIM OUTTA HERE!!!"

:lol: :rofl:

hahaha!!! poor mj everyone seems to love to carry him..wonder if hes sick of it yet :lol:

Cmon people.....we gotta have more ppl in the list.....i'll orgainse it if u guys want me to...:innocent:

Come on now. Be honest. You know you'd go all the way to London to see Flex.

Oh wow! This was a fun evening. Thanks for the laugh, guys!!

*Hugs*

Yeah it was fun!!! :lol: Night night!! Sweet dreams everybody!!

*singing* "There's beauty up above...and things we never take notice of "...(except the girls in this thread do...you guys don't miss a thing :wild::lol: :lol:)

Night night! :baby_sleeping:

^ :lol: reading this thread sure makes u feel like doing that hey! :lol:..i wish i had some now

New here

Let me ask why r girls so crazy bout michael? Whats up wit this hole love in the dark thing? If he's in love fine if not fine but why all this time on him? I like michael jacksons music and maybe since I'm not a woman I wont be able to get it but i'm asking. I mean some woman would leave their husbands for him. That can't be right. There are a lot of nice guys out there. Would you ladys leave your man for michael even if he was realy good to you? No ofense intended

Thought youd like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJASgUUHQbY

Last edited:
New here

Let me ask why r girls so crazy bout michael? Whats up wit this hole love in the dark thing? If he's in love fine if not fine but why all this time on him? I like michael jacksons music and maybe since I'm not a woman I wont be able to get it but i'm asking. I mean some woman would leave their husbands for him. That can't be right. There are a lot of us nice guys out there. Would you ladys leave your man for michael even if he was realy good to you? No ofense intended

Hi and welcome! :waving:

Why are girls so crazy about MJ??? Yeah....you are obviously a guy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't speak for others, but I just think he is absolutely GORGEOUS, first of all...extremely goodlooking. People can say what they want about him, but I think he looks STUNNING. And yes, I have seen him close up. And in daylight too. And he is EXTREMELY talented. He is in a league of his own. No other artist comes even CLOSE to him talent-wise. Obviously his music and his talent (music/dance/short films, etc. etc.) was what made me a fan. But what I also admire and love about MJ is his personality. I don't know him, but he SEEMS to be a very sweet, genuine, caring, smart and FUNNY person. And he is polite and down to earth, which is absolutely AMAZING, concidering how long he has been famous. It's like there is no ego at all, and he doesn't act like he is better than everyone else. A lot of people could learn a lot from him. He is just a very kind person and I love that about him. Oh and did I mention how HOT he is? :stretcher: What comes to women leaving their husbands for MJ. Uhm...huh? :scratch:I am sure there are women who'd do that...there are people who will do all kinds of things. If I were with someone, I wouldn't be interested in anyone else. Period. Then again, I think the question about women leaving their husbands for MJ is kind of funny because it's a bit surreal. :lol: I mean, the chances of even meeting MJ are one in a million. :lol: (And with meeting I mean being able to TALK to him and spend time with him. :lol:)

Anyways...hope that helped. :)

Gotta go get some sleep now...:baby_sleeping:

New here

Let me ask why r girls so crazy bout michael? Whats up wit this hole love in the dark thing? If he's in love fine if not fine but why all this time on him? I like michael jacksons music and maybe since I'm not a woman I wont be able to get it but i'm asking. I mean some woman would leave their husbands for him. That can't be right. There are a lot of nice guys out there. Would you ladys leave your man for michael even if he was realy good to you? No ofense intended

Thought youd like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJASgUUHQbY
I suppose there are women who would, but us in this thread, it's just a good romance. It's like reading a romance novel, but its interactive. I come here for the socializing as much as the stories to be honest.

Probably the reason girls are so crazy about him is because he seems like someone pretty wonderful. It isn't right that some would leave their husbands for him, unless they should leave their husbands to start with..lol. There are some who wouldn't think of leaving their husbands for anyone though. That's what marriage is supposed to be.

I can't speak for anyone else, but if I was with the man meant for me, and he treated me well, there's no way I'd leave him for anyone, but I am single, and not even wanting to date anymore but not because of Michael. It's because of the bad experiences I have had, and right now, this is a really nice way to get a taste of romance and love without having to be vulnerable in a relationship again. That is my story. Pretty open, but I am a pretty open person generally.

I watched that video you posted a link to, Itsjustmenothim. See, that's one of the things why I am crazy about MJ...just listen to that VOICE!!!! And he was just a little KID when he sang that one??! He has the most AMAZING voice and I just can't get tired of hearing it! And then when he is on stage...he is just MAGIC. MJ just has something that makes him really charming. I can't explain it with words really. Like when ever I watch footage of him on stage I am just absolutely amazed by his talent again and again. And when I see him off stage...well...I can't get over how HOT he looks! :wild: :lol: :lol: Okay...lemme stop now!! :lol: No, he just is an extremely talented and smart person and he seems like someone who is a lot of fun to be around. He's a kid at heart and I love that about him. :) I could go on and on, but I better go now. :lol:

It's because of the bad experiences I have had, and right now, this is a really nice way to get a taste of romance and love without having to be vulnerable in a relationship again. That is my story. Pretty open, but I am a pretty open person generally.[/QUOTE]

if one slum treats u wrong dont take it out on all men. If u dont want to be vulnarable than be strong and let on to whats inside your head how else are we to know. romance is good u have a good head on your sholder. thats depresing how you dont want to see any one.

if it aint too personel can i ask what happened?

O and thanks tothe chick who welcomed me!

Back