Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

"Friend", I am feeling your post whole heartedly. Brave and on point.

Thanks for the poems Mimik, you are very very talented.

Back on Topic:

Something I wanted to briefly mention. I have said this before, I think but it warrants more attention to it. It's vital and always important, A relationship will not last without it,,,,,,,,,,,,.
"Recieving". Michael recieves Love when its True, very well. He is open, honest and bare. He wears his heart on his sleeve. Nothing is off bounds emotionally to him when he is at this state of being. He isn't at ALL afraid of Love. How can he be when it was he who began to "will" back the love he had lost and wanted so much to return to him. With that important move, he showed us how he knew in the past he had pretty much "settled" and did not want to do that anymore. He made a conscience decision with the help of a higher being to move forward and follow his heart. He knew what he wanted and he went after it.
This is a man that is in complete tune with his inner self. To be his better half you must travel very deeply inside yourself with him. He will take you on an emotional ride that will be the high of your life. He reveals this to us in song and poetry and he even has given us clues about this in recent interviews( Ebony).
When Love is real for Michael, he is at his BEST. He shines from within and is given extra strength from the good love he is recieving but make no mistake, Michael knows when it isn't true. He has experience to draw from.
Michael being in love also mean. God is all around him at his own request. You can not be truly in love with Michael and not love God truthfully and honestly. It's seems to be one of the requirements.
This love is Magic to him, he knows by this being a love requited how special it is now she heard his cries and returned to him after time and space between them.
Michael is Recieving what so many of us desire at some point in our own lives- A true love to call our own.

Well, he certainly doesn't mind being a trouble maker. Is "brat" his middle name? :lol: Just teasin'.

Kinda. :tease:

Brat would be an understatement.

are you sharing anything other than you wish for us to believe that you know Michael and know that he found love in the dark? do you plan to expand on this further? or you are done? has your purpose in being here been served? or more to come? the whole bread crumbs things been done to death. not being rude, but if you are going to say more, can you cut to the chase?

Truthfully, I am uncertain what I will or won't share with you. If I were to say too much I would find myself a target and a liar with no true love or respect for Michael which would be false and malicious. If I say to little I am a target and a liar mis-leading folks with "bread crumbs" which would be false and malicious. Damned if I do and damned if I don't. Time my friend. Time.

Has my purposed been served? I am uncertain as to what the purpose for my being here is. I originally thought I was showed this as a deversion and remody for my current state of boredom. Realistically, I believe that was nothing more than a clever disguise to get me to this community site to see what is being said.

queen g, that last part of MJsSecretLuv's post cracked me up too! :lol:

MJsSecretLuv, if the person you are referring to just happens to be who this thread is about, then the discussion a few pages back about wearing t-shirts to his concerts to ask him the question has become even more funny!!

It's like.....TOTALLY busted beforehand!!! :lol:

Whoever you are, thanks for coming back and for posting more than that one sentence. Also, if you decide to share more, do be careful. It seems like the media visits this fan club on regular basis.

I think the t-shirt idea is very cute.

You're welcome. :)

This last part is true, we do want him to be happy, however you have to understand fans are used to having to deal with people who pretend to be all sorts of things. If you are the real thing (ie: someone not here to mess with fans emotions and someone who actually knows MJ, and who's claims are true), we'll see in time :) . Some will be welcoming, and some need or want some proof before they cozy up. If you know him, I am sure you know all of this and I am by no means a spokesperson for everyone, but I do care for the fans very much and don't want to see them played with. It's a bit of protectiveness. Though fans are also very welcoming to those who are genuine, once they know a person has MJ's best interest in mind.

Be prepared to be raked over the coals.. and then either welcomed with open arms, or raked some more ;) Good luck and take care, whomever you happen to be.

P.S. Please feel free to interpret the lyrics and add to the thread as well. I, for one, would be interested to hear what you have to say, no matter who you are.

Fan communities are unique. When they become a clic of mistrust one does worry.

I can not say I have read everything in this thread but Break Of Dawn would be fairly obvious to interpret and one of the most intense.

:lmao: Oh my gosh, what have you guys done while I was off trying to post and getting distracted. :lol: HHAHAHAHA.. *Warning to anyone.. DO NOT joke with Summer about things you don't want to be embarrassed about later on* :lol: If I do that, I am wearing an Ape costume underneath it!

lol :tease: hey maybe I can one up this and dress my kids as flower girls and my son as a ring bearer? Glow in the dark of course.

But I was thinking we should make a spoof of this thread and name it "DID MJ FIND HIS GLOVE IN THE DARK."

It seems I've already been replaced though :( we'll have to throw the dress on "MJsSecretLuv" ;) but he can still do the honeymoon tour. It'd be cool!

Summer did we start joking around about that before the tour was announced? Are you some insider or am I? Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn....

Forgive me I will have to pass on the gown.

take care with your words

we have mischeivous birds

take my advice

cause some people aren't nice.

they slander they slaughter

they threaten my daughter

they oppose they accuse

they just aren't good news

by the way my last rhyme was just a blanket statement due to recent goings-on. in no way directed at any one person. it's just the cold, hard, truth. and most here know it. new people should just be aware just to take care. this is a place to have fun and speculate and talk and all. whether it's glow in the dark shirts, or romantical lyrics, the ladies here love to speculate about michael and his love. and it can get wacky and crazy.

Truer words have never been spoken. Trust is not readily handed out. Michael's fans though full of love can be as dangerous as his greatest enemies.

if being a snake charmer is something you think you can play well at, all i can do is wish you luck. even snake charmer's keep antidote near by, and the antidote to the poison being played with here is truth.

i'm not going to apologize for asking questions when someone comes in and makes statements. and i'm not going to let up either just because they're getting the nod from everyone around. there is more at stake than harmony in this thread, and even Michael's privacy. there are the vulnerable who get bitten, and this thread once bitten (and it is being so on more than one front) will be used to spread poison across an entire community. if that is not what is going on here then good. but i am not going to shut up or let up until questions have been answered. there are good reasons i am not so welcoming and more cautious, and it is not because i am mean. to the contrary. this is not someone just saying they are a general type of fan and met him in a general type of way. this is someone saying they are familiar to him and knows things cause they were in the right place at the right time and have come to a fan forum to "share" information as they see fit, that he has not about things that are definitely private. well... yeah... i'm going to ask some questions. deal with it.

I do not think you are mean. I too share in your fear and fustrations. It is always wise to side on the edge of caution and I have asked for no apology. You will find I will not so readily answer all, some or any questions as is my choosing for the very same reason.

im sorry i dont know what topic you guys are on or what your discussing but i have a question about mj's song Break of dawn..and you guys seem great with mj philosphy

You're welcome. :)

This last part is true, we do want him to be happy, however you have to understand fans are used to having to deal with people who pretend to be all sorts of things. If you are the real thing (ie: someone not here to mess with fans emotions and someone who actually knows MJ, and who's claims are true), we'll see in time :) . Some will be welcoming, and some need or want some proof before they cozy up. If you know him, I am sure you know all of this and I am by no means a spokesperson for everyone, but I do care for the fans very much and don't want to see them played with. It's a bit of protectiveness. Though fans are also very welcoming to those who are genuine, once they know a person has MJ's best interest in mind.

Be prepared to be raked over the coals.. and then either welcomed with open arms, or raked some more ;) Good luck and take care, whomever you happen to be.

P.S. Please feel free to interpret the lyrics and add to the thread as well. I, for one, would be interested to hear what you have to say, no matter who you are.

if being a snake charmer is something you think you can play well at, all i can do is wish you luck. even snake charmer's keep antidote near by, and the antidote to the poison being played with here is truth.

i'm not going to apologize for asking questions when someone comes in and makes statements. and i'm not going to let up either just because they're getting the nod from everyone around. there is more at stake than harmony in this thread, and even Michael's privacy. there are the vulnerable who get bitten, and this thread once bitten (and it is being so on more than one front) will be used to spread poison across an entire community. if that is not what is going on here then good. but i am not going to shut up or let up until questions have been answered. there are good reasons i am not so welcoming and more cautious, and it is not because i am mean. to the contrary. this is not someone just saying they are a general type of fan and met him in a general type of way. this is someone saying they are familiar to him and knows things cause they were in the right place at the right time and have come to a fan forum to "share" information as they see fit, that he has not about things that are definitely private. well... yeah... i'm going to ask some questions. deal with it.
Just in case you missed my post. I know you have MJs and our best interest in mind friend. You always do. I am in agreeance with you. Though if people are out to cause dissension among the fan community, I would rather it be out in the open than (pardon the pun) in the dark behind closed doors. I also believe that if they aren't here for that, and turn out to be genuine, you'd be accepting. But if they aren't, you'll find out. You are good at that. If they are genuine, they owe no one an explanation, except that it would be unwise to come in here and stir the pot and leave without one. Not a good foot to start out on. One would do well to just keep it all to themselves if they were going to, like you say, just feed crumbs and then leave. It HAS been done to death, you are right. Anyone who really is in Michael's life will have to be prepared for people questioning them, their legitimacy and motives anyways, so it's something they are going to have to get used to and it may as well be somewhere where he has people who truly do care for him. So I think it is good either way. I don't think that people should necessarily believe anyone. My approach is different than yours; I give people the benefit of the doubt but watch closely. You take it more head on. Nothing wrong with that either, we are all different.

One thing to make careful note of for everyone is that Michael DOES have enemies, and enemies always try to hit where it hurts most (we all know this from experience). This thread would be perfect for that. It would hit both the fan community AND any possible love in Michael's life at once. That is not to say I personally have made up my mind on it and think they are enemies. I am open to this case being either one (truth or intent of dissent). If people are aware, then they are less likely to be hurt.

Anyways, I think it's fair they should expect a raking over the coals, like I said. If she's who she says, she is a strong woman and can handle it. I think people who have right motives have nothing to hide and can handle it. However, for myself, it's not my way to do what you do...but I do have a habit of sticking up for the underdog so I apologize before hand if that comes out of me and I end up sticking up for them and they turn out to be an enemy. That's just something about me...

I do know who's side you are on friend, even through your sometimes harshness. Take care :angel:

There are all kins of people out there who claim to know stuff about michael jackson and to be his girlfriend wife or mother of i think some chick said one of his twins before. Don't let what people say bother you. At first when i read your post i thought you were talkin about me and was like dude ill go its not all that then i read to the bottom part where you were ctelling how they say they are familiar to him.

I dont know what anyone else has told you but it takes at least two people to start a fight cause one of the two has to react if someone is faking like they know michael jackson then maybe they are mental if they really know them then maybe they can get us concert tickets just kidding what i am trying to say to you is if you dont let it bother you then they have no one to fight with and they can tell about the two triplets they will be having five months ago which they filed child support for eight years ago.

Michael jackson aint no dummy and he'll know if some chick is yankin his chains or if people or out to get her pretended to be some girl he likes or who the nutcakes are and all that. If he has someone he really does care for then he has probably already checked her out so if sombody claims to be her then let them entertain themselves with that but aint no reason to be all that upset. I mean dang when i thought you were talkin about me i was like wo hold your role mama it aint all that. Thats my two bits

Nice thread here but too much drama maybe its cause women tend to have that a lot i may check back and read your thoughts but i got enough dramatic women inmy own life some of you seem pretty nice i hope that one chick finds love again and the poetry girl or guy your weird but cool and funny thats bout all i remember so. Gonna go help move. Ill decide later if ill check back or not. Thanks again for the welcome.
LOL! Sorry..you made me laugh. Thank you for your well wishing. This thread usually is fairly free of drama. It does have it's share though, and I find the MJ fan world does have quite a bit most days.

It's true, there are all kinds of people with all kinds of claims. In time the truth comes out, but for the vulnerable and trusting (there are kids in here too) that is who it can end up hurting if someone is here to cause trouble. Michael is probably used to it, and long time fans are probably used to it, but the new fans may not know to even question it.

who are you, MJsSecretLuv?

And what is it that you know, that we should know? just curious...

Ever since the internet came around, there have been posers (is that the right word) people coming in pretending to be MJ, people coming in pretending to know him. And now with this thread, there will be people coming in pretending to be that girl, people pretending to know more.. and so on..

MJs SecretLuv.. so far you have said, that MJ found love in the dark.. did you hear that in a song.. cause there's a song that goes "I was alone in the dark when I met you.. " so actually I could create a user name, and come in here and say the same thing.. I am just trying to be a little critical here.. because I see this thread going into something that is worthless..

GOD IS LOVE so let's hope they will meet up one evening..

Brat would be an understatement.
I think the t-shirt idea is very cute.

Oh Good!! I am glad for that....and I promise, no "Girls Gone Wild" stuff. Just black t-shirts with pink, glow-in-the-dark glittery letters...it'd be our little inside joke....just between MJ and us...;)

My goodness gracious Ladies & Gents...

Let's not take away (loose) the innocence of the pure heart (s) that has created the uniqueness of this Thread...

Once that is gone, we will never get that back..!

:angel:

Thank you.

Just in the right place at the right time. Fates hand took hold.

I am sorry you feel that way but it is a discussion forum and it is my understanding that all members are welcome. I have speculated at nothing and implied nothing. A question was asked and I answered to my own knowledge. If that knowledge is different than yours I am sorry but it is of my choosing to share or not.

I believe a thank you is necessary for allowing me the benefit of the doubt.

I can confirm I am not Michael Jackson. Though we are not strangers to one another. My purpose in being here is not to harm him or any fans spectulations and fun.

I can feel very strongly that you are very passionate in your strengths however, I can assure you I am not who ever you speak of. I was asked to take a look at this thread and found it to be interesting. I wanted to join so that I could share the thoughts expressed here. My name which seems to be distressing was choose for me by another. I think his humor may be a bit too silly.

I think everyone who shares a strong love for Michael wants him to be truely happy no matter where you personally stand in his life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdeidjs
How Do you know...? Just curious...?

:angel:

QUOTE: Just in the right place at the right time. Fates hand took hold.

FATE: "FORCE PREDETERMINING EVENTS - the force or principle believed to be predetermine events.

Destiny, an inevitable course of events
Fatalism, a philosophical doctrine

Sorce: Webster's Dictionary

:angel: I wholeheartly agree

Back on Topic:

Something I wanted to briefly mention. I have said this before, I think but it warrants more attention to it. It's vital and always important, A relationship will not last without it,,,,,,,,,,,,.
"Recieving". Michael recieves Love when its True, very well. He is open, honest and bare. He wears his heart on his sleeve. Nothing is off bounds emotionally to him when he is at this state of being. He isn't at ALL afraid of Love. How can he be when it was he who began to "will" back the love he had lost and wanted so much to return to him. With that important move, he showed us how he knew in the past he had pretty much "settled" and did not want to do that anymore. He made a conscience decision with the help of a higher being to move forward and follow his heart. He knew what he wanted and he went after it.
This is a man that is in complete tune with his inner self. To be his better half you must travel very deeply inside yourself with him. He will take you on an emotional ride that will be the high of your life. He reveals this to us in song and poetry and he even has given us clues about this in recent interviews( Ebony).
When Love is real for Michael, he is at his BEST. He shines from within and is given extra strength from the good love he is recieving but make no mistake, Michael knows when it isn't true. He has experience to draw from.
Michael being in love also mean. God is all around him at his own request. You can not be truly in love with Michael and not love God truthfully and honestly. It's seems to be one of the requirements.
This love is Magic to him, he knows by this being a love requited how special it is now she heard his cries and returned to him after time and space between them.
Michael is Recieving what so many of us desire at some point in our own lives- A true love to call our own.

ON Topic with Theory of this Thread.

This song is about Physical Love. As you can see, Michael makes that very obvious. Hadn't listened to this song in a while but to me, "House of Love", is metaphorically-His Heart. This Song is about the art of Physical love and emotional love working hand in hand for Michael.
This song reveals just how much he enjoys the physical aspect of love making with his partner.
"Break of Dawn", also indicates, that someone had judged this romance, "calling it a game". but he vowed to never let it go. He makes this same vow in numerous songs that relate to the theory of this thread.
When he makes a promise to someone who is special to him, he intends on keeping it. This song along with other that link this thread reveals that.

On Topic with Theory of this Thread again.

mjssecretlove if you would go to the earlier pages you will see there are two more ladies who are telling that they were or are his gf..and yeah not to mention in the other forums how many times i read that someone is his gf..i hope michael does never ever chooses someone like this girls including you.that shows for me how much intelligence you have and of course it shows michael really that he has a really bad hand for girls with class if its true. i dont want to be harsh but this shows me somehow persons caracter.

Back on Topic:

Yes, Michael is an incredibly deep person, both personally and spiritually. It would be pretty magical for one to connect up with him like this. I could only imagine even having a half-decent conversation with the man. His creative and deep side always never ceases to amaze me.

Oh Good!! I am glad for that....and I promise, no "Girls Gone Wild" stuff. Just black t-shirts with pink, glow-in-the-dark glittery letters...it'd be our little inside joke....just between MJ and us...;)

:angel:....:punk:

Thank you Moddie. Yes back on topic :)

I hadn't thought of house of love like that. What a beautiful interpretation. I like that. Also really nice post that Linda just quoted of yours, and I agree too Linda. (sorry not much else to say, just paying bills here :S ugh.. and people wonder why we come here? It is so much more pleasant talking romance than paying bills. lol)

Yes, Michael is an incredibly deep person, both personally and spiritually. It would be pretty magical for one to connect up with him like this. I could only imagine even having a half-decent conversation with the man. His creative and deep side always never ceases to amaze me.

"Magic", is a Key words, Michael uses when he describes this very relationship with this lady. He has already told us on more than one occasion how, out of the world and mytical aka Magical this union is to him.

Thank you Moddie. Yes back on topic :)

I hadn't thought of house of love like that. What a beautiful interpretation. I like that. Also really nice post that Linda just quoted of yours, and I agree too Linda. (sorry not much else to say, just paying bills here :S ugh.. and people wonder why we come here? It is so much more pleasant talking romance than paying bills. lol)

Thanks Ape for the compliment!

When Michael is experiencing True Love along with the Physical Act itself in the same relationship (with same woman), he can not hide his feelings. He doesn't want too. It comes out in his spirit, the way he moves, the way he may say certain things as well as his work.
When he is feeling complete and satisfied it is all around him, which is why we saw him months ago, gravitating to things that reminded him of how he was feeling about his relationship. That happens to both you and I and all of us, we will gravitate towards the things in our life that we are feeling at the time, albeit negative or positive. We just don't have others watching and interpreting, lol.

there's magic in the air

i feel it everywhere

let the magic and the music get to you

never stop the love

i feel it, i do.

out of the box is the place to be

very few people understand me

and so my music,

i let it flow through me.

to know who i am

you will find it there

i am strong,

but i'm not a bear.

my friend, it's fine

my fate is mine

heaven is my destiny

but i make my own history.

the questions never cease

but the answers never please.

so be good, be fair,

cause my love is everywhere!

i'm now inside

because it is light

i'll go out at night

when it's not so bright.

this owl is so white

and the sun i must fight.

:blink: LOL This thread is...........................

I shouldnt be in here haha!

Back