Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

oh so drained

asleep and tired

all thruogh the day

in bed i stayed

she's far, she's near,

she's everywhere

she flies away

she does not stay

she's a bird, she's a fairy,

she's a butterfuly on a daisy.

she lives, she dies,

she comes back to life.

she goes with the wind

but she will not bend

her will is iron

her rock is strong

the spell's not broken

and paper is the token

I watched that video
Glad you liked it thanks for the welcome

He is a great performer but so many womem want to be his doesn't this thread confuse you or am I the only one who is way lost.

Love his music and hes a great inspiration I want him to be happy so the ideas here are cool but how many women are in the dark? What i mean is clueless thinking michael jackson is her man and never met him and telling her man that she wants to get with him or girls who have met him?

Even if he had met someone he wanted wouldn't she be confused. If there are a bunch of women in the dark thinking their the one then he better have a flashlight ready to find her.

Have you aninlised this one yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lommd54DAr0

it's a good song

take care with your words

we have mischeivous birds

take my advice

cause some people aren't nice.

they slander they slaughter

they threaten my daughter

they oppose they accuse

they just aren't good news

I watched that video
Glad you liked it thanks for the welcome

He is a great performer but so many womem want to be his doesn't this thread confuse you or am I the only one who is way lost.

Love his music and hes a great inspiration I want him to be happy so the ideas here are cool but how many women are in the dark? What i mean is clueless thinking michael jackson is her man and never met him and telling her man that she wants to get with him or girls who have met him?

Even if he had met someone he wanted wouldn't she be confused. If there are a bunch of women in the dark thinking their the one then he better have a flashlight ready to find her.

Have you aninlised this one yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lommd54DAr0

it's a good song

Well I don't think this thread is about anyone here thinking MJ is somehow in love with THEM?!! Or have I missed something? :lol: :lol: I personally just come on this one for entertainment. It's fun to read and very romantic. Like a novel you can't put down. What the REALITY is though....only MJ will know. But yeah, I guess there are a lot of girls who think MJ is in love with them, even when they have never met him. But what am I gonna do about that? If they wanna think that, who am I to stop them? People can daydream, I don't mind. Doesn't hurt me. Won't hurt MJ either. As long as they don't start thinking it's reality..Billie Jean style! :doh: :lol: :lol:

That's another good song! :) But like I said before...I'm not really good at "analyzing" and all that stuff, so I rather leave it to the others here who are better at it than I am. Anyone? :)

if one slum treats u wrong dont take it out on all men. If u dont want to be vulnarable than be strong and let on to whats inside your head how else are we to know. romance is good u have a good head on your sholder. thats depresing how you dont want to see any one.

if it aint too personel can i ask what happened?

O and thanks tothe chick who welcomed me!
lol, not all men want me, so all men aren't losing out by me being single for now. It's really much too long of a story to get into, and I know there are good men out there, I have met some, but when you get .. well.. a deep wound, you don't jump right back in the ring, you allow yourself time to heal .. actually maybe it is sad.. but I haven't shut the door of possibility, I am just on hold I guess, until the one comes along who I feel is close to perfect for me. The right one, who I'm meant to be with.. I think probably that's been my problem in the past. I let the wrong ones in. I am not deluded waiting for the perfect man (I'm not waiting at all actually.. I have a busy life) because perfection in humans doesn't exist, we all make mistakes, but the perfect one for me. The one.. he could be as plain as anything, or as fantastic as anyone, or both all at once. I don't know. I will know when I meet him. I'm trusting that.

Anyways, sorry for hijacking the thread here. Thank you for your concern though.

by the way my last rhyme was just a blanket statement due to recent goings-on. in no way directed at any one person. it's just the cold, hard, truth. and most here know it. new people should just be aware just to take care. this is a place to have fun and speculate and talk and all. whether it's glow in the dark shirts, or romantical lyrics, the ladies here love to speculate about michael and his love. and it can get wacky and crazy.

I am just on hold I guess, until the one comes along who I feel is close to perfect for me. The right one, who I'm meant to be with.. I think probably that's been my problem in the past. I let the wrong ones in. I am not deluded waiting for the perfect man (I'm not waiting at all actually.. I have a busy life) because perfection in humans doesn't exist, we all make mistakes, but the perfect one for me. The one.. he could be as plain as anything, or as fantastic as anyone, or both all at once. I don't know. I will know when I meet him. I'm trusting that.

Its pretty cool what you wrote i took some of your words out and it goes write along with the romance of this thread. Sounds like somethin mj would say place woman for man and she for he. I bet its real tough being michael jackson. Sorry to ask again but im not feeling very masculine being here r there any guys who post on this board? Am i a loner?

The silence is a yes right?

Ladies?

Anyone gonna tell me? Im not gonna be the only one here.

There are men who read in here and do post as well. I hope more take part really. It's nice to have a diverse input from everyone, not just a few. So stay. I think it is interesting that you are new and have found your way into this thread actually. It's nice that you were bold enough to post your thoughts.

Its pretty cool what you wrote i took some of your words out and it goes write along with the romance of this thread. Sounds like somethin mj would say place woman for man and she for he. I bet its real tough being michael jackson. Sorry to ask again but im not feeling very masculine being here r there any guys who post on this board? Am i a loner?

The silence is a yes right?

Ladies?

Anyone gonna tell me? Im not gonna be the only one here.

guys come out of hiding

let them see you

you know that it's true

MIMIK is here

MIMIK is up

talk to me,

MIMIK is an owl
LOL mimik is funny.

Justme I LOVE that first acapella (I sang along with it :D )and am just listening to the rest of them... beautiful Thank you for sharing them.

See? you fit right in. It's nice having you in the thread.

MIMIK is here

r u a guy? I thought you were a chick writing poems if so man that was wrong of me just let it slide.

if you are alady then im just not gettin what youre sayin and its confusin me

LOL mimik is funny.

Justme I LOVE that first acapella (I sang along with it :D )and am just listening to the rest of them... beautiful Thank you for sharing them.

See? you fit right in. It's nice having you in the thread.

Thanks i just love his music so i can apreciate that it would be nice to get inside that head of his and know where hes coming from in the songs he writes

Here you go.. I dug two of them out for you. And I believe both of you are men as well, unless I am mistaken.

Interesting observation justme, I hadn't looked at it, but it could sound like it's something he could say I guess, or maybe anyone who feels that way.

o good those are both dudes that's good to hear maybe ill stick around i was startin to sweat

night ladies ill be back later

keep on till the fun stops

enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc2G53NRAm0&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:
MIMIK says: hoooo-hooooo

MIMIK must stay out of light

the cloudy days are over

now MIMIK must take cover

spring is here, summer soon will be,

at night there'll be cheer,

MIMIK will be there,

and love you will see.

paint your shirts

make them glow bright as day

and since it will be night

i'll take off my shades.

i am always me

i am never you

but i know you

and you all know me

and i see you

hardly do you see me

and i hear you

you will hear me.

MIMIK is a mystery

and one day you will see

just hold on and sit tight

let me continue to make it right

don't ask questions

let it unfold

this mystery,

this love so old.

Last edited:
I gotta say, the smart guys (well, ones interested in women) go where the women are. If a thread is full of women, don't be scared to join in. Probably why I took metal work and woodwork in school when I was a young and boy crazy. lol.. and the nice thing is, they all tried helping me with everything even though I didn't need it, but when I broke my finger, they were all great in taking care of everything I couldn't do. It was nice :) I sometimes miss those days.
Well that was fun, I should head to bed too. Juno awards are on much too late and I already got to see Bryan Adams.

oh also, sorry Mimik if you are a woman. I just assumed because of the wording in some of your poems that you are a man.

sorry ladies i remembered this song and thought id post for you to see if it has meaning for your topic but i really need to get some sleep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klja3RBVXis&feature=related

" gotta say, the smart guys (well, ones interested in women) go where the women are. If a thread is full of women, don't be scared to join in." Good point if anyone i knows catch me in here that will be my defense:)

HAHAHAHHA yeah, and you can thank me for giving you the good excuse. They'll wish they had thought of it and think you are brilliant ;) . (My last post tonight then I am off to bed!!)

Also, thank you Mimik for your poems. I posted in your Threatened thread.

HAHAHAHHA yeah, and you can thank me for giving you the good excuse.

T H A N K Y O U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im tellin myself to sleep also still swimmin in youtube i can't wait for the new album

Like what many of you guys have said, this thread is defnately like a romance novel ( one u dont wanna put down i mght add! :lol:) I love that this thread is really about anything u want it to..& more!

Okay I just realized this while watching a whole other song video clip but you have to watch the song clip cause they edited it realy well. I just noticed in you are not alone that michael has an oasis scene that he is in and hes looking around like hes trying to figure stuff out and then the oasis turns into this desert like a waste land and then there he is with lisa presly and it looks like hes with her in the dry desert.

before that part their was a shot where they both turned there heads to the camera at the same time and hes lookin like he got caught with some chick and she looks like whes wondering whos the other woman.

How did i do?

O here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDqO4nxk3xI&feature=related

night ladies if thers any replies ill read them later

the owl must sleep

to music shall awake

dawn will break

MIMIK will not peek

good night to you,

from MIMIK,

the owl who says: hoooo-hoooo

if being a snake charmer is something you think you can play well at, all i can do is wish you luck. even snake charmer's keep antidote near by, and the antidote to the poison being played with here is truth.

i'm not going to apologize for asking questions when someone comes in and makes statements. and i'm not going to let up either just because they're getting the nod from everyone around. there is more at stake than harmony in this thread, and even Michael's privacy. there are the vulnerable who get bitten, and this thread once bitten (and it is being so on more than one front) will be used to spread poison across an entire community. if that is not what is going on here then good. but i am not going to shut up or let up until questions have been answered. there are good reasons i am not so welcoming and more cautious, and it is not because i am mean. to the contrary. this is not someone just saying they are a general type of fan and met him in a general type of way. this is someone saying they are familiar to him and knows things cause they were in the right place at the right time and have come to a fan forum to "share" information as they see fit, that he has not about things that are definitely private. well... yeah... i'm going to ask some questions. deal with it.

if being a snake charmer is something you think you can play well at, all i can do is wish you luck. even snake charmer's keep antidote near by, and the antidote to the poison being played with here is truth.

i'm not going to apologize for asking questions when someone comes in and makes statements. and i'm not going to let up either just because they're getting the nod from everyone around. there is more at stake than harmony in this thread, and even Michael's privacy. there are the vulnerable who get bitten, and this thread once bitten (and it is being so on more than one front) will be used to spread poison across an entire community. if that is not what is going on here then good. but i am not going to shut up or let up until questions have been answered. there are good reasons i am not so welcoming and more cautious, and it is not because i am mean. to the contrary. this is not someone just saying they are a general type of fan and met him in a general type of way. this is someone saying they are familiar to him and knows things cause they were in the right place at the right time and have come to a fan forum to "share" information as they see fit, that he has not about things that are definitely private. well... yeah... i'm going to ask some questions. deal with it.

There are all kins of people out there who claim to know stuff about michael jackson and to be his girlfriend wife or mother of i think some chick said one of his twins before. Don't let what people say bother you. At first when i read your post i thought you were talkin about me and was like dude ill go its not all that then i read to the bottom part where you were ctelling how they say they are familiar to him.

I dont know what anyone else has told you but it takes at least two people to start a fight cause one of the two has to react if someone is faking like they know michael jackson then maybe they are mental if they really know them then maybe they can get us concert tickets just kidding what i am trying to say to you is if you dont let it bother you then they have no one to fight with and they can tell about the two triplets they will be having five months ago which they filed child support for eight years ago.

Michael jackson aint no dummy and he'll know if some chick is yankin his chains or if people or out to get her pretended to be some girl he likes or who the nutcakes are and all that. If he has someone he really does care for then he has probably already checked her out so if sombody claims to be her then let them entertain themselves with that but aint no reason to be all that upset. I mean dang when i thought you were talkin about me i was like wo hold your role mama it aint all that. Thats my two bits

Nice thread here but too much drama maybe its cause women tend to have that a lot i may check back and read your thoughts but i got enough dramatic women inmy own life some of you seem pretty nice i hope that one chick finds love again and the poetry girl or guy your weird but cool and funny thats bout all i remember so. Gonna go help move. Ill decide later if ill check back or not. Thanks again for the welcome.

Last edited:
Back