Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Here is what is certain, right now, at this time, I have absolutely nothing relevent to ANYTHING to say! hhaha :D Wow. I'm, just here. and that's all.

:lol:

Hey, I loved the wording in Justus' post and liked that choice of figure of speech, very fun... and I really wanted to smile on what was said and just enjoy it...but then...

and this is dangerous for me and anyone else around...

I, um, started thinking.

*gasp*

Thinkin' about what? Gasping about what? Slow down, breathe, it's okay, you CAN talk to me.

So?......

Did you guys hear the "This is It" song yet?? I love MJs voice :wub:

When i heard this song i thought of this thread.

Yes! I loved, loved, loved!! I confess that I cried a little! What a anger of this fact!! But this song is beautiful, perfect! I can't explain his voice and much less what I feel when I hear it! Later (after I recover) I'll comment it better! :wub:

!

Yes! I loved, loved, loved!! I confess that I cried a little! What a anger of this fact!! But this song is beautiful, perfect! I can't explain his voice and much less what I feel when I hear it! Later (after I recover) I'll comment it better! :wub:

Same here.. It was emotional listening to the song!! I almost got teary eyed, but overall it was beautiful.. Hopefully someone can intepret this song! :D

"Ooh, yeah
I never heard a single word about you
Falling in love wasn't my plan
I never thought that I would be your lover
Come on, please, baby
I'm trustin'"

Oh, God! Michael is trying to kill me! ^_^

I got the song playin' on repeat, but unfortunately I gotta go get ready for work. Yall enjoy it for me as well, will ya? DREAMY is the word that best describes it. Love it and love the fact that we are all sharing this moment. Hugs

I think the site is jammed! I can not open ... *running in circles* here :woohoo:

Got! I can't stop listening! :woohoo:
that beautiful voice! soft, sweet ... OMG! now *running in circles * I love you Michael! You're PERFECT! :wub::wub:

Last edited:

"Ooh, yeah
Falling in love wasn't my plan
Come on, please, baby
I'm trustin'"

Oh, God! Michael is trying to kill me! ^_^

I love those lines to the song!! :wub:

Aww that sweet that brazil has childrens day :wub: Mike would have loved that if he knew.

:agree: Ok.

Now I'll explain my thoughts on it. I know you will understand me (but I'm sure it will not agree with me. lol! :wild:). Kidding! :D

But I KNOW that nothing in life is simple and especially the life of Michael. I know this whole scene of Michael's life that you reported. Everyone knows. What I'm saying is that because the love overcomes all, nothing would prevent him from this love happen. So I said that she would have to be "The Woman" to stand next to Michael. Because I know that his life was never simple. She'd have to really truly love him to face life with him. Being a woman really very, very, very strong at all times. Even though the time was not ripe for love, even if Michael did not want to welcome the love that moment of your life, everyone knows that no one tells the heart. It is very important to remember that a relationship will never be always full of moments of joy, love and happiness, there are bad times and this is the best proof to show how this love is real and strong. Why is it in bad times you know what is real and fake around them.

And love just happens when we least expect when you enter on our way to the RIGHT person that both seek. Love comes without warning, without the year, day, time and location marked. And if suddenly in the midst of all that Michael found the true love he sought and both fall in love and she also felt that true love for him and matched him? How could he do? He would run away? He would run away, showing disdain for this woman's true love for him, unaware that he was really feeling the love for this woman, he would close his heart to prevent the entry of that love and stop being truly happy and loved? Sometimes when we think it's the wrong time for certain things happen, it is often the opposite. When this happens is that that is the right moment to happen. And God always does the right things and is always for our good. God always challenges and there is no escape. Remember that NOTHING in life happens as planned. We can plan some things in our lives, but at some point things change the way something goes wrong and things do not happen as planned. Everything happens unexpectedly when you least expect it and is not (and NEVER will be) different with love. :)
I hear you and I agree, its just I don't think its about him closing his heart or not closing his hear or her being strong or not being strong because surely in these important things they would be a match if they are for eachother. Simplicity aught to rule in Love but .......it just doesn't always. For instance, human complexities do come into the equation, for an example, even though "love is long-sufferring', Michael has been a long-sufferer himself in his life, meaning, maybe he'd rather deprive himself of certain things (suffer) than to risk putting someone he loves at risk of the kinds of dangers he had to face, and if she is as you say,
"his match" then "she" may be the exact same way. I think again of the song, You Are Not Alone he said, "your burdens I will bear". Maybe she, like him, didn't want to put any burdens on him, just as he maybe didn't want to put any on her. Surely "she" would have been willing to brave the throngs of men, women and children that would deluge his life just about all day every day, because that comes with not only what he does, but who he is, but that's not to say he wanted to put her through that. If there was not a lot of communication he couldn't have known she was this way. Same may have pertained to "her". If, at a distance, they 'knew', maybe that was enough, due to the situation being how it was. :) Oh well, just wanted to type that thought I had out.

On another note, um no pun intended but how 'bout the new song? :D

I love it. I don't agree with many fans that it sounds like 1980s MJ though. Not to me anyway. To me his voice didn't sound anything like that back then. This tone to me is a lot more experienced and sounds like he's singing through the a long time of exprience. I still can't tell if it fits the thread, although on the surface there are many verses that do seem to, but I can't really tell what the song is about. I love it though. Its so wonderful to hear his voice again :swoon: This Is It

Last edited:
I love the song. Michaels tone is different, this is the intensity I was thinking about when I posted about how different the voice tone in "Beautiful Girl" and the more recent "Hold My Hand" sound. I'm not sure when it was recorded but MJ seems happy, his energy is different. His voice sounds amazing. :girl_sigh: :heart:

I don't know right now in what way(s) it relates to this thread either, but I'd rather be here thinking and talking about it. In the other threads people are too busy being negative and criticizing, they forget to enjoy the beauty of the moment.

btw, does anyone have these particular lyrics yet?

I don't know right now in what way(s) it relates to this thread either, but I'd rather be here thinking and talking about it. In the other threads people are too busy being negative and criticizing, they forget to enjoy the beauty of the moment.

btw, does anyone have these particular lyrics yet?

Exactly! They forget to enjoy the beauty of THIS moment!!!

THIS IS IT (would it be the lyrics?)

This is it, here I stand
I’m the light of the world, I feel grand
Got this love I can feel
And I know yes for sure it is real

And it feels as though I’ve seen your face a thousand times
And you said you really know me too yourself
And I know that you have got addicted with your eyes [?]
But you say you gonna live it for yourself

Falling in love wasn’t my plan
I never thught that I would be your lover
C’mon baby, just understand

This is it, I can say,
I’m the light of the world, run away
We can feel, this is real
Every time I’m in love that I feel

And I feel as though I’ve known you since 1,000 years
And you tell me that you’ve seen my face before.
And you said to me you don’t wnat me hanging round
Many times, wanna do it here before

This is it, I can feel
I’m the light of the world, this is real
Feel my song, we can say
And I tell you I feel that way

And I feel as though I’ve known you for a thousand years
And you said you want some of this yourself
And you said won’t you go with me, on a while
And I know that it’s really cool myself

Last edited:

I love it. I don't agree with many fans that it sounds like 1980s MJ though. Not to me anyway. To me his voice didn't sound anything like that back then. This tone to me is a lot more experienced and sounds like he's singing through the a long time of exprience. I still can't tell if it fits the thread, although on the surface there are many verses that do seem to, but I can't really tell what the song is about. I love it though. Its so wonderful to hear his voice again :swoon: This Is It

As I said here at some point, a song with the same name (This is it) was recorded in Mijac in 1980, then this song is from 1980. (This information is posted on the forum on any topic, and was released in September). What happened is that Michael has changed the lyrics of this song and probably the melody too. I do not doubt that there must be several versions of the lyrics of that song.

And as I said, for me it does not matter when the song (many fans are discussing it and I get so irritated with this kind of thing). The song is beautiful and as always Michael's voice is impeccable and he sings with such passion, emotion and L.O.V.E. That's all that matters to me... :wub:

"This is it, here I stand
I’m the light of the world, I feel grand
Got this love I can feel
And I know yes for sure it is real"

"I never heard a single word about you
C’mon baby, just understand"

P.S. This passage confirms what I said in my previous post:

"Love comes without warning, without the year, day, time and location marked.

Remember that NOTHING in life happens as planned. We can plan some things in our lives, but at some point things change the way something goes wrong and things do not happen as planned. Everything happens unexpectedly when you least expect it and is not (and NEVER will be) different with love." :)

"This is it, I can feel
I’m the light of the world, this is real
Feel my song, we can say
And I tell you I feel that way"

:wub:

Last edited:
As I said here at some point, a song with the same name (This is it) was recorded in Mijac in 1980, then this song is from 1980. (This information is posted on the forum on any topic, and was released in September). What happened is that Michael has changed the lyrics of this song and probably the melody too. I do not doubt that there must be several versions of the lyrics of that song.

And as I said, for me it does not matter when the song (many fans are discussing it and I get so irritated with this kind of thing). The song is beautiful and as always Michael's voice is impeccable and he sings with such passion, emotion and L.O.V.E. That's all that matters to me... :wub:

Exactly, Ash! :yes: This is all that really matters!! :)

:yes:

This reminds me of a passage from the song "Nothing Really Matters" Madonna's album Ray of Light (1998):

Nothing really matters
Love is all we need
Everything I give you
All comes back to me

This reminds me the Richie Sambora's song: All That Really Matters ^_^

"You'll always be my sweet addiction
in this life my saving grace
you're all that really matters
you know it's true
ain't no me without you"

If there was not a lot of communication he couldn't have known she was this way. Same may have pertained to "her". If, at a distance, they 'knew', maybe that was enough, due to the situation being how it was. :) Oh well, just wanted to type that thought I had out.

Hello :)
A couple things I think. I don't think they didn't have communication. How can they fall in love without communication? If they don't have that, they only have infatuation I think. So I'm sure they must (have) communicate/d. How could they not have? He probably knows/knew her inside out.

With the song that has been released, I believe part of it is newer, and part is older? So some parts of it were redone and then mixed together with the older to make this. If you closely listen to it, parts sound closer and slightly better quality recording than others. His voice is slightly different in parts than others though it goes together very well and is hard to tell. Some of the lyrics are different in the song than what's been posted. I love the light sound to it... OH.. Light! Did MJ find love in the DARK? as Justus said, yes in the dark, but also in the light :) . Here is the light. I love how he says "this love" and later on "I'm the light of YOUR world".

Back