Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Tha, to get better:

Picture today:

006.jpg

Richie Sambora's song for Michael:​

"You'll always be my sweet addiction
in this life my saving grace
you're all that really matters
you know it's true
ain't no me without you"

:wub::wub::wub:

*The words of the song of Richie Sambora is perfect for Michael...

Last edited:
Nice post Ape. :)

Thanks for posting the lyrics Tha. :)

When I read the lyrics I get the feeling they knew each other in another lifetime, 2 kindred spirits/soulmates that have been brought together by destiny unexpectedly in the present, and they felt it. A beautiful love that makes both of their hearts glow with happiness.

..or maybe that's just my dream for Michael.....

Remember that NOTHING in life happens as planned. We can plan some things in our lives, but at some point things change the way something goes wrong and things do not happen as planned. Everything happens unexpectedly when you least expect it and is not (and NEVER will be) different with love." :)

I'm going to have to disagree with some of this. I think saying that NOTHING happens as planned is setting yourself for NOTHING to happen as planned. Life and all of it's experiences happen for a reason and if something is meant to be, it just is. But to say that NOTHING happens as planned imo is negative thinking as if you set yourself up for possible failure.

"Love comes without warning, without the year, day, time and location marked.

This I agree with.....LOVE just IS.

... I think again of the song, You Are Not Alone he said, "your burdens I will bear". Maybe she, like him, didn't want to put any burdens on him, just as he maybe didn't want to put any on her.

I always thought "You Are Not Alone" was a pivotal song to the relationship. I think this may have been the first song in which "she" was probably finally able to recognize herself - if their relationship was truly "spiritual" - since the song is about two people having a more "spiritual" connection rather than a physical one, if you really listen to the lyrics. I mean, who's gonna recognize themselves in a song like "P.Y.T." or "The Way You Make Me Feel" or any of the other songs. Those songs could've been about anybody or about nobody, but the song YANA speaks about a relationship that was truly unique, which I believe their's was.:yes:

On another note, um no pun intended but how 'bout the new song? :D

I love it. I don't agree with many fans that it sounds like 1980s MJ though. Not to me anyway. To me his voice didn't sound anything like that back then. This tone to me is a lot more experienced and sounds like he's singing through the a long time of exprience. I still can't tell if it fits the thread, although on the surface there are many verses that do seem to, but I can't really tell what the song is about. I love it though. Its so wonderful to hear his voice again :swoon: This Is It

Exactly! They forget to enjoy the beauty of THIS moment!!!

THIS IS IT (would it be the lyrics?)

This is it, here I stand
I’m the light of the world, I feel grand
Got this love I can feel
And I know yes for sure it is real

And it feels as though I’ve seen your face a thousand times
And you said you really know me too yourself
And I know that you have got addicted with your eyes [?]
But you say you gonna live it for yourself

I never heard a single word about you
Falling in love wasn’t my plan
I never thught that I would be your lover
C’mon baby, just understand

This is it, I can say,
I’m the light of the world, run away
We can feel, this is real
Every time I’m in love that I feel

And I feel as though I’ve known you since 1,000 years
And you tell me that you’ve seen my face before.

And you said to me you don’t wnat me hanging round
Many times, wanna do it here before

This is it, I can feel
I’m the light of the world, this is real
Feel my song, we can say
And I tell you I feel that way

And I feel as though I’ve known you for a thousand years
And you said you want some of this yourself
And you said won’t you go with me, on a while
And I know that it’s really cool myself

I can see how some of the lyrics could relate to this thread. One thing I wonder about is the lyric, "I never heard a single word about you." Is that a confirmation that she perhaps wasn't/isn't famous?

When I read the lyrics I get the feeling they knew each other in another lifetime, 2 kindred spirits/soulmates that have been brought together by destiny unexpectedly in the present, and they felt it. A beautiful love that makes both of their hearts glow with happines

Oh, this is a nice interpretation of the song!:)

Last edited:
Great post queen g. :)

I can see how some of the lyrics could relate to this thread. One thing I wonder about is the lyric, "I never heard a single word about you." Is that a confirmation that she perhaps wasn't/isn't famous?

Good catch MP and possibly someone not looking for the spotlight either. Just someone that loves him for him. TRUE LOVE. :)

Oh, this is a nice interpretation of the song!:)

Thank you :flowers:

Last edited:
I just wrote a reply, hit post and... got disconnected so everything I wrote was gone. :( I'll try to remember what I wrote. :lol:

I hear you and I agree, its just I don't think its about him closing his heart or not closing his hear or her being strong or not being strong because surely in these important things they would be a match if they are for eachother. Simplicity aught to rule in Love but .......it just doesn't always. For instance, human complexities do come into the equation, for an example, even though "love is long-sufferring', Michael has been a long-sufferer himself in his life, meaning, maybe he'd rather deprive himself of certain things (suffer) than to risk putting someone he loves at risk of the kinds of dangers he had to face, and if she is as you say,
"his match" then "she" may be the exact same way. I think again of the song, You Are Not Alone he said, "your burdens I will bear". Maybe she, like him, didn't want to put any burdens on him, just as he maybe didn't want to put any on her. Surely "she" would have been willing to brave the throngs of men, women and children that would deluge his life just about all day every day, because that comes with not only what he does, but who he is, but that's not to say he wanted to put her through that. If there was not a lot of communication he couldn't have known she was this way. Same may have pertained to "her". If, at a distance, they 'knew', maybe that was enough, due to the situation being how it was. :) Oh well, just wanted to type that thought I had out.

On another note, um no pun intended but how 'bout the new song? :D

I love it. I don't agree with many fans that it sounds like 1980s MJ though. Not to me anyway. To me his voice didn't sound anything like that back then. This tone to me is a lot more experienced and sounds like he's singing through the a long time of exprience. I still can't tell if it fits the thread, although on the surface there are many verses that do seem to, I but can't really tell what the song is about. I love it though. Its so wonderful to hear his voice again :swoon: This Is It

I can't really tell what the song is about either. I mean, the "I Never Heard" version was clear as day...but the lyrics on the version we heard just confuse me. I don't get most of it. :scratch::lol: I'm thinking the song Sony released is the demo and not the finished song. At least judging by the lyrics. The Michael we hear counting "1,2,3,4" in the beginning of the song sounds like "an 80's Michael" too. His voice, when he talked, sounded a bit deeper later on in life. But what also confuses me though is that his singing voice in the song sounds a bit deeper in tone and more mature than it did during the 80's. :scratch:So I don't really know what to make of it. But I like the song. :yes: The melody is nice and catchy and I've had the song stuck in my head ever since I heard part of it for the first time! :lol:

I love the song. Michaels tone is different, this is the intensity I was thinking about when I posted about how different the voice tone in "Beautiful Girl" and the more recent "Hold My Hand" sound. I'm not sure when it was recorded but MJ seems happy, his energy is different. His voice sounds amazing. :girl_sigh: :heart:

I don't know right now in what way(s) it relates to this thread either, but I'd rather be here thinking and talking about it. In the other threads people are too busy being negative and criticizing, they forget to enjoy the beauty of the moment.

btw, does anyone have these particular lyrics yet?

I agree...I don't really get all the negativity and all the "don't buy this and boycott that", etc. It actually worries me, if I'm honest. It scares me that MJ's fans could end up being his legacy's "downfall". And that would be a true tragedy and would make me incrediably sad because it would feel like Michael's whole life and hard work went to waste if that happend. I don't mean that we should blindly buy everything that has MJ's name on it. But this whole "blame anyone who is making profit after his death and boycott everything" type of "crusade" really really worries me. Simply because I don't understand why anyone (ESPECIALLY fans) would want something that would keep his legacy alive to fail? Let's say we all boycott the movie and the album...and everything else. If we do that it all will pretty soon disappear from the news...or at least it won't get positive coverage. And if there is no demand...there won't be any MJ stuff in the future either. That's just how it is. And then what? Will people remember Michael and still talk about him? The hardcore fans most likely yes...and I know the music should and WILL speak for itself...but if there is no one to bring it to the public's attention...will the new generations get to know about MJ if his name is not mentioned anywhere and if they stop promoting his albums and playing his music because there is "no demand" (because we boycott the songs and albums...:doh:). I mean, imagine if Elvis fans would have been like "DON'T go to Graceland evryone!! Boycott it!! Priscilla, etc. are only trying to make profit from it!" (and yes, of course people make profit from the Elvis stuff...but let's face it....because he is being marketed, people remember him and his music is brought to younger generations' attention so his legacy lives on that way). I personally am not a huge fan of Priscilla. To me she is a hypocrite and two-faced (I mean, if she implies that MJ used Lisa...but look at what she does with using Elvis' name. She wasn't even married to Elvis anymore when Elvis died, and has remarried, yet she keeps using the Presley name. :rolleyes:). But she has done a great job at building the "Elvis empire"...she seems to be a good business woman. So I have to give her that. She really knows how to market Elvis and Elvis has remained huge because of that. So say what you want about her, but that's something pretty genius she did. So I hope MJ fans won't kill MJ's legacy by naively boycotting everything and by being so negative and bitter. If there is one thing we can do for Michael, it's to try to keep him and his music and his legacy alive as long as we can. And we can only do that if new generations get to hear about him as well. And they won't, if we do whatever we can to block any kind of product, that would celebrate his life and his legacy, only because we are SO SCARED people might make profit. I do think that it should be the MJ Estate making most of the profit though. But that's just my opinion. Anyways...back to positive things! :cheers:

This is it, here I stand
Got this love I can feel

But you say you gonna live it for yourself :scratch:

This is it, I can say,
I’m the light of the world, run away :scratch: (Run away WITH him? Or FROM him? :scratch::lol:)
Every time I’m in love that I feel (Feel what? That he's in love? Or what? :scratch: :lol:)

And you said to me you don’t want me hanging round
Many times, wanna do it here before :scratch: (Do what? :scratch: :lol:)

This is it, I can feel
Feel my song, we can say (Say what? :scratch:)
And I tell you I feel that way (What way? :scratch:In love? :scratch:)

And you said you want some of this yourself (Some of what? The feeling of being in love? Or a relationship? :scratch:Soem of his fame? :scratch: :lol:)
And you said won’t you go with me, on a while (I think he sings "on a ride")
And I know that it’s really cool myself (What's cool? That she won't go with him? Or that it's cool he feels in love? :scratch::lol:)

I like the song a lot, but the lyrics just completely confuse me. I have no idea what he's trying to say (and I can't hear what he says during most parts either...at least not anything that would make sense to me?) :scratch: :lol: The "I Never Heard" was clearly a love song...the message was clear as day. But I don't get these lyrics. :scratch: Which is why I think it's the demo version and he was just singing whatever came to his mind to come up with the lyrics. You know..."love is a donut" style. :cheers: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I just finally read this post of yours, Ash. Sometimes I go through the thread quickly and I do not read every post.

Some thoughts about what I bolded:

Okay, you speak of the possibility of this woman, the object of his Love, as never having actually "existed," because he only invented her out of his imagination. Could one thing be possible in this, though, that she does exist as a real live walking around the earth person that he saw...BUT, because he was too shy to meet her, or also, talked himself out of it
because it was always so hard for him to have relationships with everyday people due to his celebrity (like Victoria and Justus brought up about his being unable to "touch" others or have personal contact with those he'd love to) that he was left loving her without really knowing her?

Many people when they have a crush, strong infactuation, or maybe an actual love for someone they really don't know, often do sort of "invent" what that person is like. They build them up so, and make them fit into their ideal mate, and they become in essence an "imaginary person." But, nevertheless, they do exist...they are an actual person.

Maybe his Lady friend is a real life gal living her life somewhere. If he met her maybe she would not match up to his ideal afterall. Maybe he knew this and worried that "he" would not possibly match up to her ideal of him? It's scary, the thought of actually meeting the one you have admired so much for so long from afar. It takes a brave person.

That's why with something like this, it has to have God behind it. If He is, God then would have been right there at the onset when MJ first became aware of her, and she first became aware of MJ. And from that point on, God would have been wroughting his plan together, slowly, thoughtfully, intentionally, wisely, patiently...everything involving these two lives, even though they were continuing to live their lives out separately. God knows them both so very well...through and through.

We don't understand always what God is doing though, do we?

Could there never have been a real life girl that MJ's lyrics were seeming to speak about? I suppose it's possible. A creative person in ART can make you believe anything is real, for the moment you are experiencing their art...or the duration of a great song, like one of MJ's. :)

But this thread, and much of AllForMJ's wonderful posts, has taken the approach that his lyrics are communicating that there has been a real life girl out there that MJ knew of and he believed God was going to give to him...one day.

"Don't walk away, see I just can't find the right thing to say.. I tried but all my pain get's in the way.."

"To tell you how I feel
But I am speechless, speechless
That's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say"

From Whatever happens:

"He doesn't know what to say"

maybe, maybe not..:tease:

..or maybe that's just my dream for Michael.....
:yes: (I know nobody will agree with me... lol! :wild: Just kidding!) :D

I'm going to have to disagree with some of this. I think saying that NOTHING happens as planned is setting yourself for NOTHING to happen as planned. Life and all of it's experiences happen for a reason and if something is meant to be, it just is. But to say that NOTHING happens as planned imo is negative thinking as if you set yourself up for possible failure.

I said:

"We can plan some things in our lives, but at some point things change the way something goes wrong and things do not happen as planned."

I did not mean "negative thinking as a preparation for a possible failure." (But failures happen from time to time and it's always good to be aware). I do not mean in a negative sense as you said, "NOTHING happens as planned is setting yourself for NOTHING to happen as planned"... What I mean is that we can make plans, the fact is that whenever something happens (good or bad - Life is not perfect and is also made of bad times that are important and needed to learn to be strong. I do not mean to be negative and negative thoughts. If people had the power to do good things only happen would be incredible. But nobody has that power. Only God can change the course of things, so life should be also done bad things that should not be seen as something negative but rather as a learning experience in life.:)) at some point we do take other decisions and changing the way things in our lives. Life is full of unexpected events, no one has a crystal ball at home to predict what will happen tomorrow, in the coming days, months and years. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. We can do an incredible plan for life, but it will not happen EXACTLY the way it is on paper. The direction of the way things change suddenly. And I know when something is to be, simply is: When is something really good and right for our life. God is in charge. He works with doubts, but with certainty and with what is really good and for our good. If he sees that what is coming is right and what we need, He will allow that to happen in our lives. :)

This I agree with.....LOVE just IS.
:yes: Wow! That's good! At least in something someone agrees with me. So, I do not feel so bad. :( I was happy! lol! :D Just kidding! :wild:

"Don't walk away, see I just can't find the right thing to say.. I tried but all my pain get's in the way.."

"To tell you how I feel
But I am speechless, speechless
That's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say"

From Whatever happens:

"He doesn't know what to say"

maybe, maybe not..:tease:

Actually, after I heard about the Propofol and that MJ had used it before....I saw the lyrics to Whatever Happens in a whole new light. :scratch: Could it have been that someone knew about it and was very worried and wanted him to stop it, but he didn't want to or felt he couldn't. And tried to tell the person who knew that it's safe, and/or that he'll just use it now and will stop later on after the tour/whatever is over. :scratch:

"He gives another smile, tries to understand her side
To show that he cares
She can't stay in the room, She's consumed with everything that's been goin' on"
(She is not okay with him using it, and can't watch it, but also can't change his mind or stop him?)

"Everything will be alright, he assures her
But she doesn't hear a word that he says
Preoccupied, she's afraid
Afraid that what they're doing is not right"
(He's trying to tell her it's okay and it's safe to use it, but she's scared something will happen to him and something will go wrong. And she kind of knows it's really not safe and okay and not something one should be doing)

"He doesn't realize it's not the end of the world
It doesn't have to be that bad
She tries to explain, "It's you that makes me happy,"
(Let's say he felt he has to use Propofol during tours because he felt he couldn't handle the stress other wise or couldn't sleep...and felt if he didn't use that stuff he'd be unable to tour and would have to cancel, etc. and that would have been "the end of the world" in his mind...but it didn't "have to be that bad" in her opinion. And maybe he was feeling insecure and scared and felt he has to tour, etc. to be loved and she was trying to tell him that HE as a PERSON makes her happy...and she doesn't care about the fame stuff so much. Like she was trying to tell him "it's YOU that makes me happy"...not all the money, fame, etc. )

Anyways...that's sort of how I thought one could interpret that song, after I heard MJ had used Propofol...Then on the other hand I wonder if MJ would have been so analytical talking about HIS problem and if he would have seen her side so clearly? But it's possible, I guess. :scratch:

Great examples. :)

Not easy, huh, to approach someone for the first time that you have only up to date had a "spiritual connection with" and loved from afar?

No can you imagine the moment..

Must be like this..: from Fall Again

" Something about you, starin' in your eyes
And everything I’m looking for I seem to find"

Must be terrifying.. and I think he knew it right there..

and that makes me wonder about the other part of Don't walk away..

these lyrics in particular..

"How can I begin again
How am I to understand
When there’s nothing left to do but walk away"

If you go, I won’t forget you girl
Can’t you see that you will always be
Even though I had to let you go
There’ nothing left to do
Don’t walk away

can someone, explain why he had to let her go??

That song is a mystery to me. it seems so back and forth.. maybe it has something to do with what Lily talked about in a post, about dreaming up your perfect girl, and then maybe, when she was finally there in front of him it was too big.. or he had promised himself to someone else, here I come to think of an older song.. here goes, lyrics from Can't let her get away: (those are - in my interpretation about a former love..)

"I Try So Hard To Love You
Some Things Take
Time And Shame
I Think The Whole World
Of You
Your Thoughts Of Me Remain
I'll Play The Fool For You
I'll Change The Rules For You
Just Say It And I'll Do
Just Make This Thing Come True"

"I Tried To Mastermind It"

If he had already felt this passionate about a girl, that was not miss right, would that conflict with getting together with his soulmate, what I mean is, did he already promise someone else "the kingdom".... by masterminding it...

Okay, I have no idea what I have gotten myself into.. can someone help??

Actually, after I heard about the Propofol and that MJ had used it before....I saw the lyrics to Whatever Happens in a whole new light. :scratch: Could it have been that someone knew about it and was very worried and wanted him to stop it, but he didn't want to or felt he couldn't. And tried to tell the person who knew that it's safe, and/or that he'll just use it now and will stop later on after the tour/whatever is over. :scratch:

"He gives another smile, tries to understand her side
To show that he cares
She can't stay in the room, She's consumed with everything that's been goin' on"
(She is not okay with him using it, and can't watch it, but also can't change his mind or stop him?)

"Everything will be alright, he assures her
But she doesn't hear a word that he says
Preoccupied, she's afraid
Afraid that what they're doing is not right"
(He's trying to tell her it's okay and it's safe to use it, but she's scared something will happen to him and something will go wrong. And she kind of knows it's really not safe and okay and not something one should be doing)

"He doesn't realize it's not the end of the world
It doesn't have to be that bad
She tries to explain, "It's you that makes me happy,"
(Let's say he felt he has to use Propofol during tours because he felt he couldn't handle the stress other wise or couldn't sleep...and felt if he didn't use that stuff he'd be unable to tour and would have to cancel, etc. and that would have been "the end of the world" in his mind...but it didn't "have to be that bad" in her opinion. And maybe he was feeling insecure and scared and felt he has to tour, etc. to be loved and she was trying to tell him that HE as a PERSON makes her happy...and she doesn't care about the fame stuff so much. Like she was trying to tell him "it's YOU that makes me happy"...not all the money, fame, etc. )

Anyways...that's sort of how I thought one could interpret that song, after I heard MJ had used Propofol...Then on the other hand I wonder if MJ would have been so analytical talking about HIS problem and if he would have seen her side so clearly? But it's possible, I guess. :scratch:

I don't think the song is about Propofol..

:no:

Okay, you speak of the possibility of this woman, the object of his Love, as never having actually "existed," because he only invented her out of his imagination.

You know, one important thing to keep in mind is that God often works through our imagination. If you notice, in the Bible, before God blesses Abraham with his promised child, he made him go out and look at the stars in the sky and imagine each one as one of his descendants. I think God likes to first plant a dream in our mind (or imagination) first to sort of help us focus.

Great examples. :)

Not easy, huh, to approach someone for the first time that you have only up to date had a "spiritual connection with" and loved from afar?

Yeah, I thought of this. I guess it would seem a little awkward. I mean, what do the two people do the first time they meet? Do they just pick up where they left off in the spirit realm or do they start over and walk around pretending like they never knew each other?:lol:

Michael Jackson - This Is It Lyrics

This is it, here I stand

(he's feeling great, cause he found the love of his life...)
Got this love I can feel
(she's loving him back)
(She has a sincere show of love for him. It is true, and pure. Without complications)

(She's been in his thoughts and dreams, but he didn't know she existed)
(She's told him that she feels that she's known him for a long time...without meeting him)
And I know that you have got addicted with your eyes
But you say you gonna live it for yourself.

(She is a strong, independent woman..She saw him, and it was instant attraction.. but she's not one to live or love totally for someone else...and this took her by surprise too!)

(She's not famous)

I never thought that I would be your lover
(Out of the blue, it hit him)
This is it, I can say,
And you said to me you don’t want me hanging round
This is it, I can feel
Feel my song, we can say

What made me smile at the end of the movie was when they said something like "He is always right here". I can't remember the exact quote but it was something like that and it made me smile through the tears because I was thinking "Imagine if it was like that with Michael too!". Anyways, the idea in the movie was very intriguing and I loved it. I'm not sure how much of it could ever be possible, then again, I also always think that look at everything we know now and the technology we have now... al things we never thought were possible like only 20 years ago. I think there are still so much we don't know, and scientists have said that humans use only 10% of their actual brain capacity...Imagine if we used all 100% of it! Imagine the possibilities. :wild: :scratch:Anyways, I couldn't keep this thread out of my mind when I was watching that movie because it went so well with this thread, and I was like "Imagine if that was the 'Love in the dark'-story...If that was MJ and that LITD girl!"...(Was not sure I wanted it to be that at the end of the movie, but I liked the thought in the beginning).

Anyways, do I believe MJ could time travel? Well, I guess knowing what we know now technology wise and "science wise"...I'd say, the IDEA is beautiful...but no. But who knows for sure really what we are really capable of doing. Like I said, I am convinced there are amazing things we'll be able to do in the future when we learn to use our brains more efficiently. Also, has any of you heard about Dr. Emoto's experiment with water? "Messages from water"? He discovered that music, environment and even just THOUGHTS can effect the way water crystals form. Bad environment, angry music and negative thoughts made the water crystals become deformed and ugly...and beautiful music, and positive thoughts created the most beautiful water crystals. I thought that was fascinating. I mean, when you consider a human body consists about 70% out of water...imagine what his discovery means! Also, has any of you read the book "What the Bleep Do We Know"...or any "quantum physics" books written by some of the scientists? It's really fascinating stuff. I have several books that hve to do with quantum physics and all that and it is incrediably intrigueing, and a reason why I'm open to "what if's". Because these are top scientists who are studying and writing about all this stuff...not some random people who were just released from some mental institute. Anyways, I don't know what my point is, but check out some quantum physics books and read about the water thingy. And what did that one message from MJ say last year? "Higher consciousness...subconscious being God". :scratch: :cheers: It never hurts to "expand one's horizons" conscious wise, does it? I mean, how can the human mind EVER discover anything if we close our minds to new ideas. I bet that's what scientists do...dream "big" and go "Well what about this one?! Imagine if this was possible!" and then they examine it and see if it COULD be possible. You know, not censor thoughts about what they THINK could or could not be possible, but just let ANYTHING be possible in their mind for a while without censorship, and then go from there. Anyone follow me and know what I mean? :lol: *singing* "To dream the impossibile dream"...:lol:

THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM (from The Man of La Mancha)

To dream ... the impossible dream ...
To fight ... the unbeatable foe ...
To bear ... with unbearable sorrow ...
To run ... where the brave dare not go ...
To right ... the unrightable wrong ...
To love ... pure and chaste from afar ...
To try ... when your arms are too weary ...
To reach ... the unreachable star ...

This is my quest, to follow that star ...
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far ...
To fight for the right, without question or pause ...
To be willing to march into Hell, for a Heavenly cause ...

And I know if I'll only be true, to this glorious quest,
That my heart will lie will lie peaceful and calm,
when I'm laid to my rest ...
And the world will be better for this:
That one man, scorned and covered with scars,
Still strove, with his last ounce of courage,
To reach ... the unreachable star ...

I do believe in soulmates and I do believe there is something that is "the one"...I'm just not sure if all of us are meant to get married and have kids. Maybe God had other things planned for some people...some other kind of "mission", for what ever reasons? I do believe things happen for a reason. :scratch: And i do believe all of us have some kind of "mission" and "purpouse" for being here, no matter how small and "insignificant" that "mission" might be. I mean, (and some may think this is absolutely stupid and insane, but I don't care, it's what I think)...do you know what just a simple smile can sometimes do? I think a lot of people are not aware of small things like that. So you know...what if your mission was for example to be in the right place at the right time to give that smile to someone who really needed it that moment. And that smile saved their life? Ad imagine if that person became something important later on...some revolutionary scientist who discovers the cure for some disease or something equally astonishing, and we would have lost that person, had it not been that one smile that gave him/her hope in human kind? It's just a random example, but I hope you know what I mean with "small things" that could have a huge impact for the whole world, even though those things might seem insignificant to us. I mean, how much does a smile cost? How much of your time does it take? Or something equally simple that takes none of our time nor money, but could mean the world to someone.

Anyways...just some random thoughts. I hope I don't sound like a complete "nut". :lol:

Summer I loved your post. Quantum physics is fascinating and so much is possible and I love the song from The Man of La Mancha.

I believe in soulmates too, but we aren't all meant to be together most likely. And it's true, small things can have a huge impact somehow, in ways we aren't even always aware of.

I love this thread and I feel like you are all my friends cos we think alike. Please continue your thought processes, it's a fascinating read. I will do my best to make a contribution as well.

Victoria83, I loved your thread earlier ( page 437 or something like that, the long one with the request for the video. I'm trying to find it for you.
Do you remember "
- the length of the video ?
- was it an old one ?
- did it have many views ?
- was the title long or short ?
- what was the length of the video approx ?
- was it on YouTube ?

I'm trying to find the singer the lyrics belong to, if you remember any other words or lines and type it in google followed by the word 'lyrics' it can help determine the artist. that can be helpful in case someone lists the artist and or song used in the video.

ok, back to the LITD thread....

I just finally read this post of yours, Ash. Sometimes I go through the thread quickly and I do not read every post.

Some thoughts about what I bolded:

Okay, you speak of the possibility of this woman, the object of his Love, as never having actually "existed," because he only invented her out of his imagination. Could one thing be possible in this, though, that she does exist as a real live walking around the earth person that he saw...BUT, because he was too shy to meet her, or also, talked himself out of it because it was always so hard for him to have relationships with everyday people due to his celebrity (like Victoria and Justus brought up about his being unable to "touch" others or have personal contact with those he'd love to) that he was left loving her without really knowing her?

Many people when they have a crush, strong infactuation, or maybe an actual love for someone they really don't know, often do sort of "invent" what that person is like. They build them up so, and make them fit into their ideal mate, and they become in essence an "imaginary person." But, nevertheless, they do exist...they are an actual person.

Maybe his Lady friend is a real life gal living her life somewhere. If he met her maybe she would not match up to his ideal afterall. Maybe he knew this and worried that "he" would not possibly match up to her ideal of him? It's scary, the thought of actually meeting the one you have admired so much for so long from afar. It takes a brave person.

That's why with something like this, it has to have God behind it. If He is, God then would have been right there at the onset when MJ first became aware of her, and she first became aware of MJ. And from that point on, God would have been wroughting his plan together, slowly, thoughtfully, intentionally, wisely, patiently...everything involving these two lives, even though they were continuing to live their lives out separately. God knows them both so very well...through and through.

We don't understand always what God is doing though, do we?

Could there never have been a real life girl that MJ's lyrics were seeming to speak about? I suppose it's possible. A creative person in ART can make you believe anything is real, for the moment you are experiencing their art...or the duration of a great song, like one of MJ's. :)

But this thread, and much of AllForMJ's wonderful posts, has taken the approach that his lyrics are communicating that there has been a real life girl out there that MJ knew of and he believed God was going to give to him...one day.

:doh: Oh God, there I go again... Do not kill me, please! I'm afraid to be banned this topic at any time. :bugeyed But I'm very brave... lol! :wild: (Just kidding!) :D

As you said at the end: "He believed God was going to give to him ... one day." But God never gave it to Michael and it did not happen is because there really was not the right person to stand next to Michael to face life with him. There was a true love of both for each other or really loved the other not. So, I say it never existed and that really is very difficult to understand and decipher the songs of Michael that we will never know to whom (or anyone) were designed those verses in his songs. Only the author knows his work and we know that Michael works a lot with subliminal messages that I believe are for people interpret particular its way all his work that each person has a different view and opinion.

But the truth and reality of all the work of Michael will always be hidden, even if that is something that was and is real love involved, feelings and private life in his work should remain private because Michael always fought for both privacy lifetime. So, why break something so private? :scratch:
I feel very bad about it... But Michael may have loved (or not - probably loved or in love with the wrong woman - well, love and passion are completely different. In the case of Michael prefer to stay with the "love" for I know that he has gone through so many things in life, he would want something real, true and sincere and not merely a passion or a love affair - it does not go with Michael Jackson :no:), but he really did not have this woman beside him. If it existed so many things have been very different and we all perceive these changes.

I have not seen it happen at any time or I'm having vision problems, or I missed some event in which went unnoticed. lol! If God sees that something is not good, it just shifts our way, but sometimes we have to go through bad times and sad for what is needed and God put it all on our way to gain strength. And I think that also works well in love. And Michael is very disappointed with the people in your life and this created a blockage and perhaps a trauma for so many people have disappointed. :( Maybe God saw that it was not the right time to produce that meet the right woman and ideal for Michael or maybe she did not yet exist to be placed in the path of Michael. For God everything is the right time to happen in our lives and when He sees that the time is right, He goes into action in our lives. :)

:bugeyed :ph34r:
I have absolute certainty that this would not be the chosen path. -_-

You know, one important thing to keep in mind is that God often works through our imagination. If you notice, in the Bible, before God blesses Abraham with his promised child, he made him go out and look at the stars in the sky and imagine each one as one of his descendants. I think God likes to first plant a dream in our mind (or imagination) first to sort of help us focus.
Well remembered this passage from the Bible. That is so true... :yes:

Last edited:
No can you imagine the moment..

Must be like this..: from Fall Again

" Something about you, starin' in your eyes
And everything I’m looking for I seem to find"

Must be terrifying.. and I think he knew it right there..

and that makes me wonder about the other part of Don't walk away..

these lyrics in particular..

"How can I begin again
How am I to understand
When there’s nothing left to do but walk away"

If you go, I won’t forget you girl
Can’t you see that you will always be
Even though I had to let you go
There’ nothing left to do
Don’t walk away

can someone, explain why he had to let her go??

That song is a mystery to me. it seems so back and forth.. maybe it has something to do with what Lily talked about in a post, about dreaming up your perfect girl, and then maybe, when she was finally there in front of him it was too big.. or he had promised himself to someone else, here I come to think of an older song.. here goes, lyrics from Can't let her get away: (those are - in my interpretation about a former love..)

"I Try So Hard To Love You
Some Things Take
Time And Shame
I Think The Whole World
Of You
Your Thoughts Of Me Remain
I'll Play The Fool For You
I'll Change The Rules For You
Just Say It And I'll Do
Just Make This Thing Come True"

"I Tried To Mastermind It"

If he had already felt this passionate about a girl, that was not miss right, would that conflict with getting together with his soul made, what I mean is, did he already promise someone else "the kingdom".... by masterminding it...

Okay, I have no idea what I have gotten myself into.. can someone help??

I've always thought "Don't Walk Away" was about Lisa Marie. They obviously were very much in love but also had lots of problems and I guess neither of them really knew how to work things out. Even though they both loved each other a lot. And I guess, and like I said in one post before...sometimes you just have to be realistic, no matter how much you love the other person and just have to let them go, because you know things won't work out. Even though you are in love. You know, it could be that he desperately loved Lisa...but also wanted kids very badly...but Lisa didn't...so he knew that's the one thing he can't compromise with. And maybe theer was something like that for Lisa too. Something that she could not accept or live with, even though she really really loved him. I'm just speculating, but that's how I'd interpret it.

What comes to Can't Let Her Get Away...and the part "I tried to mastermind it...by saying let you be". I think he's saying that he tried to do whatever he can to get over her. You know, do whatever he can to not let himself be effected with her and not being able to get her or things not working out with her". You know sort of like when one breaks up with someone or even just has a crush on someone and that person doesn't love one back...and then you tell yourself "Pft...just forget him!! See if I care!!" And it's usually hard to do, and you're in fact just lying to yourself because you DO care and then the "hurt comes back" when you realize that yourself. Anyways, I think that song maybe is about him sort of "underestimating" the girl and misunderstanding her motives (thinking she wants his money/fame/etc. when she genuinly loved him)...and then she maybe got offended or got the feeling he is not really interested (because he maybe was very careful and keping his distance because he was mistrusting about her motives), so she left. But then he realized that he really does have feelings for her and he completely got her and her intentions wrong and realized she DID love him for the RIGHT reasons...but it was a bit too late for him now because she was gone. So he was probably feeling confused and at first wondered if she left because of something he said or did. And then he seems to be thinking about ways to get her back and that he's willing to do pretty much anything, if she just gives him another chance (I'll change the rules for you). But only my take on it. How I understood the song. :cheers: :lol:

I've always thought "Don't Walk Away" was about Lisa Marie. They obviously were very much in love but also had lots of problems and I guess neither of them really knew how to work things out. Even though they both loved each other a lot. And I guess, and like I said in one post before...sometimes you just have to be realistic, no matter how much you love the other person and just have to let them go, because you know things won't work out. Even though you are in love. You know, it could be that he desperately loved Lisa...but also wanted kids very badly...but Lisa didn't...so he knew that's the one thing he can't compromise with. And maybe theer was something like that for Lisa too. Something that she could not accept or live with, even though she really really loved him. I'm just speculating, but that's how I'd interpret it.

What comes to Can't Let Her Get Away...and the part "I tried to mastermind it...by saying let you be". I think he's saying that he tried to do whatever he can to get over her. You know, do whatever he can to not let himself be effected with her and not being able to get her or things not working out with her". You know sort of like when one breaks up with someone or even just has a crush on someone and that person doesn't love one back...and then you tell yourself "Pft...just forget him!! See if I care!!" And it's usually hard to do, and you're in fact just lying to yourself because you DO care and then the "hurt comes back" when you realize that yourself. Anyways, I think that song maybe is about him sort of "underestimating" the girl and misunderstanding her motives (thinking she wants his money/fame/etc. when she genuinly loved him)...and then she maybe got offended or got the feeling he is not really interested (because he maybe was very careful and keping his distance because he was mistrusting about her motives), so she left. But then he realized that he really does have feelings for her and he completely got her and her intentions wrong and realized she DID love him for the RIGHT reasons...but it was a bit too late for him now because she was gone. So he was probably feeling confused and at first wondered if she left because of something he said or did. And then he seems to be thinking about ways to get her back and that he's willing to do pretty much anything, if she just gives him another chance (I'll change the rules for you). But only my take on it. How I understood the song. :cheers: :lol:

Don't walk away, is in my opinion about the love in the dark girl, and not Lisa.. I don't think he ever wrote one single song about Lisa.. but who knows lol:2cents:

This is it, here I stand
Got this love I can feel

But you say you gonna live it for yourself

This is it, I can say,

And you said to me you don’t wnat me hanging round

This is it, I can feel
Feel my song, we can say

Thanks for being the first to break through trying to catch these lyrics.

I hear some slight differences and I'm sure others will add to it also. Thanks again. You did an amazing job.

This sounds like a sweet 'goodbye' to an old love to me.I didn't hear that 'YOUR world bit in the song, by the way. Can you pinpoint which part of the song its in?

Last edited:
My daily Random Thought LOL:
Just because something can not be seen with the naked eye, does not mean it doesn't exist. Some things in life are only meant to be seen by those in which they are intended for. :)

:doh: please! I'm afraid to be banned this topic at any time.

BANNED! (Just Kidding!) :D

I have not seen it happen at any time or I'm having vision problems, or I missed some event in which went unnoticed. lol!

Actually, ash, she walked right past you one day, but it was so fast that you missed it!:D

Don't walk away, is in my opinion about the love in the dark girl, and not Lisa.. I don't think he ever wrote one single song about Lisa.. but who knows lol:2cents:

Yes. I think DWA is basically him saying to his LITD to please not give up on their relationship even though he keeps on "missing" or "losing" her because of commitments to other relationships or what not and he hopes that she doesn't walk completely away from their relationship for good because of it.

Ash, I really enjoyed your points! :) Thanks! That is exactly what the song seems to be saying. I also feel this is a goodbye song, from one love to another. Not sad, just sweet "good-bye lover" type of song.

"I really enjoyed your points!" >>>> :wild::wild::wild: Thanks!!!

All the work of Michel Jackson is full of subliminal messages. :wild: I like it because he has always been a very mysterious man. :yes: What I can say is that to me sounds like a love ballad. :yes: :wub: "Good bye song"... I do not know... But I do not dare take my chances and never try to interpret any songs from Michael. This is very challenging and it is not easy but very complicated. lol! :wild: Only the author knows his work... :yes: :D

No, girl...you stick to what you believe! I admire that in a person. And you very well could be absolutely right.
:wild: Thanks for reassuring me with his sweet words. :D I can be absolutely certain? I do not know... I just have the "my opinion" according to what I see and feel connected to the world of Michael. :)

BANNED! (Just Kidding!)
:bugeyed :( I'm shocked!

I'm sure if someone here would kick my butt, that person would be you. lol! Just kidding! :wild: :D

Actually, ash, she walked right past you one day, but it was so fast that you missed it!:D
Really? Hmmmm

I need to be much more attentive to the events around me. :smilerolleyes::D:cheeky:

Last edited:
This is it, here I stand

Got this love I can feel

And it feels as though I’ve seen your face a
thousand times

And you said you really know me suit yourself

And I know that you are gonna pick the wind to
ride

But you say you gonna leave it for Gazelle

This is it, I've been saved,

I’m the light of the world, gonna make

People feel,

This is real,

Every time I’m in love they don't feel

And I feel as though I’ve known you since a
thousand years

A** tell me that you’ve seen my face before.

And you've said, showed me you don’t want me,
hanging round

Many times, wanna do it even more

ohhhh yeh

Fallin in love wasn’t my plan

This is it,

I've been healed

Then my soul, we can save

And I'll tell you we never planned

And I feel as though I’ve known you for a
thousand years

And you said you was all up in yourself

And you said you wanted to go with me, all the
while

And I know that it’s really thrown Gazelle

ohhh yeh,

C’mon please dear, understand

ooooo ayyyyyy

C’mon dear, please understand

Fallin in love ...
Okay, those make a bit more sense...but I don't get the Gazelle part? :scratch: :lol:

My daily Random Thought LOL:
Just because something can not be seen with the naked eye, does not mean it doesn't exist. Some things in life are only meant to be seen by those in which they are intended for. :)

Good point. :yes:

Wow, this thread has certainly kicked into some new life...we're on a roll, lassies, let's keep these good posts a comin'!

(I need a cheerleader emoticon right about now...)

How's this? :lol:

www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-016.gif

Gimme an L...Gimme an I....Gimme a T....Gimme a D!!! Which thread do we love?? LITD!!!! Gooooooooooooooooooooo US! :lol:

Back