Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

handxx.jpg

This picture is gorgeous. And I agree there is something about it, a gentleness and inner glow, his energy seems at-peace.

To stay with this discussion that we have been having about IJCSLY, I was wondering if there could be any clues for us/"her" in the background that was selected, I would gather, for the actual show, for that number. Here is a shot of yet another rehearsal of TII's IJCSLY that did not make it into the film:

tiis.jpg

It has been years and years since I visited Versailles in France, but this depicted on the big screen behind them kind of reminds me of the room in Versailles called "The Hall of Mirrors" for some reason. I'm also trying to make out what is going on in the pattern in the flooring with little success. Can anyone tell?

Yes it does remind me of that and it also reminds me of the Venetian in Las Vegas. :worried: lol. But if we stick to the Hall of Mirrors, wasn't that the hallway leading to a chapel? The design on the floor may just be a reflection of the surrounding decor but if we really want to use our imagination, it could be footsteps leading towards the chapel. :wtf: I dunno lol. But thinking back on the TII movie, there was the IJCSLY performance, the way he sang Speechless, the bride and groom in Thriller, the Billie Jean performance :fear: lol, the Human Nature lyric change.....seems something was on MJ's mind. :)

:popcorn:

Moddie..in your previous post you are correct except for they didnt go on with their lives as separate and apart from each other. Michael and 'her' knew lisa and debbie. Lisa and Michael never shared a bed nor did debbie. Lisa was never living at neverland. Whenever he was not available or around, Lisa and everyone knew where he was. The fake marriage with Lisa was one of the many branca conspiracies. What had happened was frank, branca, konnitzer and some others did some evil things to them to gain more control and power over. Also some of the jackson family did dirty deeds as well. Mj and 'her' planned the children but they were forced apart. Its very cruel what has been done to them and the children. At the end of trial even though he was found innocent he was not free. There was a lot of legal restrictions put on MJ , etc that had an impact. Their lives were at stake in a very serious way and people in the know that have resources, etc. turned their backs on them knowing that one or both would die. Others made sure that more obstacles would get in the way to ensure the enemies can get a few more pieces of him and they knew they had him hog tied and they had leverage. Tmez and MJ were not on terms after trial due to how botched up things were at the end of trial and Tmez never got around to dealing with it. Londel was never hired by MJ and plays similar games as branca. Since trial Will's album 'songs about girls' tells alot about mj and her. Also black eyed peas their new album 'The End' a lot of songs are about them. What those 2 albums do is fill in the blanks and brings things up to date along with the few word changes that we are noticing in the rehearsals and thriller 25. Will at the music awards wore the arm band out of respect for them and the songs they did were about them. The arm band is like a marriage symbol for them. Michael was banned from certain countries and other countries he couldn't enter as enemies were waiting to kill them. There were few places to run or hide. He was hog tied in many ways, ie...legalities, litigation, enemies, communications (wiretaps, spies)etc. Anyways i mention these albums because if it wasn't for akon, will and the black eyed peas a lot of truths would not come out....some of the things i said in this post you'll find in their albums. Some of the songs 'they' wrote and artists sang on their behalf. Also there are music legalities which i am not saying much more on i think most of you can figure out what i am talking about...there are ways to go around some stuff and obviously they did. Even Sony know 'her' and know she is the only one that can give approval and also has sole rights to the songs. So at every level there are conspiracies even at family level. They know she is alive they also know she got hog tied too. So they are happy to starve and scare her and they hope she pops up as they would love to make her disappear forever. From the very beginning they created lyrics to not only remember but it also acts as a legal document of their lives. Many a times they couldnt speak to certain things due to enemies, gags, etc. so they put their truths in song lyrics. It is also a way to communciate with each other when they are being wiretapped. Some of the songs were their weddings songs, a lot of people were excited but just as many people were determined that they had to be murdered rather than married. Well Moddie I look forward to you sharing more.

I suddenly hear Twilight Zone music playing? :fear: :wtf: blahhhhh.....*sigh*

Lily you may want to listen to some music i suggested in my long post then you'll be up to date as to what MJ and his significant other were going through. What really happened from trial onwards is in the songs. When MJ wears sunglasses its his barrier his shield from people, maybe he happens to like his own twilight zone especially when the people around him could care less about him. The only time he didnt wear the glasses was when he was ordered not to. And who would want to be ordered around especially when its Mj's show not theirs. He was given no control but to choose songs and dance. The rest the killers organized and controlled.

It means I feel like I've just encountered an undescribable glitch in the universe. That's all. :)

And thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks, I'm not interested. :)

:mello:

:scratch:

Wow! I'm shocked... but it does not matter. I will not comment anything. I learned that sometimes remain silent is the best option.

Asedora keep calm. lol! :yes:

I understand and agree with everything you said. Not everyone will agree when and where in any discussion will occur differences of opinion. It is a fact. Freedom of expression exists and everyone is free to give your opinion. You should not stop saying what you think. What should prevail in any discussion is respect. Everyone should be respected and no matter what your opinion. Although it has long been away from this discussion, I hope it never closes. To me that should prevail here is the Michael messages in their songs and not or if he had not had a woman in his life. I would be invading the privacy of Michael that he always tried to preserve and never managed to keep it. As always, nobody will agree with me, but that's how I think and I will not change my opinion. I also hope that peace may reign forever in this discussion.

I also hope that peace may reign forever in this discussion.
Yes, I hope so too, because there is absolutely no proper place for arguing and creating strife in a thread that is about love and romance.

There are so many other places on the Internet for doing such a thing. This is not one of those places. It does not fit the topic. Not even in the slightest way.

Michael Jackson was singing about being in love and in this thread we are turning up the volume on it. Plain and simple. We are letting him say what he wants to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf-9t7F8LuI

Last edited:
Moddie..in your previous post you are correct except for they didnt go on with their lives as separate and apart from each other. Michael and 'her' knew lisa and debbie. Lisa and Michael never shared a bed nor did debbie. Lisa was never living at neverland. Whenever he was not available or around, Lisa and everyone knew where he was. The fake marriage with Lisa was one of the many branca conspiracies. What had happened was frank, branca, konnitzer and some others did some evil things to them to gain more control and power over. Also some of the jackson family did dirty deeds as well. Mj and 'her' planned the children but they were forced apart. Its very cruel what has been done to them and the children. At the end of trial even though he was found innocent he was not free. There was a lot of legal restrictions put on MJ , etc that had an impact. Their lives were at stake in a very serious way and people in the know that have resources, etc. turned their backs on them knowing that one or both would die. Others made sure that more obstacles would get in the way to ensure the enemies can get a few more pieces of him and they knew they had him hog tied and they had leverage. Tmez and MJ were not on terms after trial due to how botched up things were at the end of trial and Tmez never got around to dealing with it. Londel was never hired by MJ and plays similar games as branca. Since trial Will's album 'songs about girls' tells alot about mj and her. Also black eyed peas their new album 'The End' a lot of songs are about them. What those 2 albums do is fill in the blanks and brings things up to date along with the few word changes that we are noticing in the rehearsals and thriller 25. Will at the music awards wore the arm band out of respect for them and the songs they did were about them. The arm band is like a marriage symbol for them. Michael was banned from certain countries and other countries he couldn't enter as enemies were waiting to kill them. There were few places to run or hide. He was hog tied in many ways, ie...legalities, litigation, enemies, communications (wiretaps, spies)etc. Anyways i mention these albums because if it wasn't for akon, will and the black eyed peas a lot of truths would not come out....some of the things i said in this post you'll find in their albums. Some of the songs 'they' wrote and artists sang on their behalf. Also there are music legalities which i am not saying much more on i think most of you can figure out what i am talking about...there are ways to go around some stuff and obviously they did. Even Sony know 'her' and know she is the only one that can give approval and also has sole rights to the songs. So at every level there are conspiracies even at family level. They know she is alive they also know she got hog tied too. So they are happy to starve and scare her and they hope she pops up as they would love to make her disappear forever. From the very beginning they created lyrics to not only remember but it also acts as a legal document of their lives. Many a times they couldnt speak to certain things due to enemies, gags, etc. so they put their truths in song lyrics. It is also a way to communciate with each other when they are being wiretapped. Some of the songs were their weddings songs, a lot of people were excited but just as many people were determined that they had to be murdered rather than married. Well Moddie I look forward to you sharing more.

Seems like you know a lot that we don't know..........

:fortuneteller:

Goodness Gracious, I have just skimmed through some of what has been posted in this enlightening, knowledgeble thread only because my schedule has been quite hectic...what is up with some of the negativity going on in this thread..?

Yes, each and everyone of us do have the right to express our opinion, thoughts, and feelings...However, it is imparitive that WE should ALL respect that of one another even if we do not agree with that opinion.

I wish not to really get too deep into it...
"Mr.Jackson would want us to continue to share our thoughts, feelings, and expressions on what we feel about the context of his compositions, poems, and reflections of thought are about..!"

Despite many who have their doubts, there truly is a story thats been here, there, and everywhere.

All we have to do is be "open minded" (as Mr.Jackson has stated many times before) look outside the box, and all the answers to the questions we seek has always been right in front of us..!

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Not so sure about the prayer part but I agree with what you said about love.

Since MJ died, I've been so afraid of love, so much so that I probably hate the notion of LOVE sometimes. Before all of this, I was "Boy Crazy". I'd daydream forever. I had a thousand crushes. I sort of became a relapsed MJ fan after the trial. But life was still OK. As long as I knew he was breathing somehwere in this world , life was OK. He was my security blanket even though I didn't know it until the day he died. Since then, I have never fallen in love. the thought of liking someone is so stranger to me now, which is a very weird feeling. I used to insist upon marrying someday and having a gazillion children. Now, those mean absolutely nothing to me. All I've learned is that Love is something very dangerous. Sometimes I wish I never fell in love with MJ at all. My life is in complete shambles.:no:

I fell in love deeply once in my life, altough the boy i loved didnt feel the same for me. But there was somethin bout him that made me feel so strong for him and care for him deeply. I would have given anything and i mean anything to have be with him & spent the rest of my life with him. Mind u i met this guy when i was 13 and i know u all may think that is pretty young to feel that way, but thats how it was. Unfortnately he didnt feel the same but i was ok with that, i just wished for someone to be in his life 2 love him & protect him & help him. He was really into that whole "rapper gangsta" sort of thing and i was scared he would either end up in jail or dead in a gutter and thankfully he hasnt. Hes married now and has a beautiful daughter and i feel so grateful that he has that stablity in his life .

Will i find someone for my self? i dont know . What i need is someone to make me feel alive & happy again ( the way mj made me feel) and also someone 2 love me and most of all , treat me with respect!

You cant love without respect - that is what love is about!

Ms Fairy-WoW.

o_O

Hmm... I don't even want to start deciphering anything, seems like dangerous territory to me, provided you speak the truth.

Or am I just super gullible?

Last edited:
As I´ve been lurking here for some time, I thought maybe it´s time to say hello :)

A really nice thread, hugs for everybody.

Welcome to the thread Daisy :) nice to have new people. Welcome here too mj7777, I think you are fairly new as well?

I think I may have to go start reading from the start again. Maybe I'll have some great and grand epiphany again. Or maybe it'll all come together clearly. Or maybe it'll all be completely confusing.

Though it is so much to read :eek: I wish I were a speed reader.

I will start by answering your last question first about Michael bowing down to women and whether or not he truly believed and lived that concept? I believe from what Michael has shown us through his marriages and the songs he chooses to release, that he ONLY bows down to a woman in his life when he knows the union between the two has been blessed by God. Michael has shown signs of not giving his all when he feels unsatisfied in his personal life with women. He goes away for weeks at a time without notice according to first wife, he appears distant and unromantic towards second wife when being seen out in public or photographed, you immediately get the sense it wasn't a love affair long before Debbie Rowe admitted the true nature of the marriage( Giving MJ the gift of being a father).
Michael's lyrics and poems about this special someone reveals a man who's heart and soul was deeply connected and bound to "hers" inspite of walls and barriers standing between them. He knew long agao, she was the one, imagine marrying others when your soul is crying out for someone else.
I believe both Michael and this lady HAD to go on, Michael's lyrics and clues indicate, they didn't have much of a choice. To me, this mean both of them went on with their lives and had other people. We know for a fact MJ did, I can only imagine, it was the same for her.
I can not imagine the hurt, disappointment and pain they both felt, we got a glimpse of it in songs like, "Will you be there", and "who is it". and thats just coming from MJ.

I am not finished, but i have to leave now. will try and come back and complete this post later.

Ok Victoria83, here's the second part. I only wanted to briefly address "faithfulness" from the post of yours, I had originally responded to.

I think you said something about men and women viewing faithfulness differently? Yes, many people may agree with that but I am not so sure Michael and his lady love were on different pages with this. In the updated song "For all time", that was added to T25( for her), what did he tell us that gives us a glimpse into the fact of both of them wanting the same thing(s) at the same time? When he sings, "When two heart's belong so well". This mean, Michael has reason to believe they are in synch with one another and have become "One" whole and complete. She had to have done things and said things to him that showed him and inspired him to believe and be faithful in the knowledge of knowing they "belonged" together.

There are many songs lyrics and even some of his own poetry that reveal how faithful he was in knowing she would one day return to him....

Many songs suggests, he had faith in knowing she would hear his messages in songs....

Many songs tell us, how faithful he was in knowing even though time and space stood between them for many years, their love would withstand the test of time....

Many songs reveal his faithfulness in believing he had to give this to God and allow a higher being to step in and give guidance and direction...

Many songs reveal his faithfulness in his spiritual committment to her...

Some songs indicate he may not have always remained physically faithful during their long period(s) of separation but in alot of those same songs, he still would make time to sing about his heart and soul remaining faithfully-hers...

This picture is gorgeous. And I agree there is something about it, a gentleness and inner glow, his energy seems at-peace.

Yes it does remind me of that and it also reminds me of the Venetian in Las Vegas. :worried: lol. But if we stick to the Hall of Mirrors, wasn't that the hallway leading to a chapel? The design on the floor may just be a reflection of the surrounding decor but if we really want to use our imagination, it could be footsteps leading towards the chapel. :wtf: I dunno lol. But thinking back on the TII movie, there was the IJCSLY performance, the way he sang Speechless, the bride and groom in Thriller, the Billie Jean performance :fear: lol, the Human Nature lyric change.....seems something was on MJ's mind. :)

:popcorn:

What are the "Human Nature" lyric changes? do you remember them? Tell me more about 'speechless" what did he do? I must have missed this if you guys have already discussed this?

About that picture queen g posted for us to interpret. Are you saying you saw or see a chapel????? And lastly, lol. Was their actually a bride and Groom on the stage for one of the performances in TII????

Everytime i see post like this in regard to the movie, I can't help but remember the feeling I got a while back, and that is: I believed Michael was planning on incorporating her and his love for her in the shows.

What if, he was going to bring her out on the stage and introduce her to all of his fans and the world? His clues were definately leading up to a Grand and Romantic finale of their love.

That would have been so beautiful to see.

^^
Yeah, things in this world can often cause people to veer off course, but if L.O.V.E. is on its mission to bring two people together and it is saying to them, "Hey you two, you've been going the wrong way," it is going to win at the game of tug-of-war as it is stronger than both of them and everything around them that may be pulling them in two different directions.

Remember what MJ said in the love song he wrote during the trial titled, "You Are So Beautiful?" He said, "Your true love showed me the way...the way I had to go."

So, even though he has left this world before her, he did not leave without first getting a chance to experience having her love in his life. He is revealing this in "The Way You Love Me" by saying:

I was alone in the dark when I met you...
You took my hand and you told me you love me
I was alone
There was no love in my life
I was afraid of life
And you came in time

Seeing how he has now actually left this world it also makes the love song "Heaven Can Wait" even more power. This is a very deep song when we listen to what it is saying.

Glad he managed to hold on a while longer. The angels came and got him a little over seven years after recording this love song. In this song he said, "Tell them that I've run off with my baby" and in "This Is It" he mentioned running away too, but they still took him home.

Isn't it amazing how his love songs are telling a story about his life?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAZWUVGxXI4

AllforMJ, I am always very happy to see you post in here. Love your post very much!

Hiya Ape, sure has been a long time!

Hey MJbabe21, been missing seeing you too.

Welcome daisy!

Now where's Sos and MP at????????

What if, he was going to bring her out on the stage and introduce her to all of his fans and the world? His clues were definately leading up to a Grand and Romantic finale of their love.

:bugeyed

For a person who always fought for the privacy whole life and never got to have, I'm sure Michael would not do that sort of thing, not that way.

AllforMJ, I am always very happy to see you post in here. Love your post very much!

Hiya Ape, sure has been a long time!

Hey MJbabe21, been missing seeing you too.

Welcome daisy!

Now where's Sos and MP at????????

Hey Moddie I miss seeing you too on here!! :hiya:

Ok Victoria83, here's the second part. I only wanted to briefly address "faithfulness" from the post of yours, I had originally responded to.

. In the updated song "For all time", that was added to T25( for her), what did he tell us that gives us a glimpse into the fact of both of them wanting the same thing(s) at the same time? When he sings, "When two heart's belong so well". This mean, Michael has reason to believe they are in synch with one another and have become "One" whole and complete. She had to have done things and said things to him that showed him and inspired him to believe and be faithful in the knowledge of knowing they "belonged" together.

Wow this part right here Moddie! IDK its just sooo romantic the way you put it and how MJ put it as well :wub: ! Just about them being one and filling in that completeness, makes me wanna cry ( because he isn't here with us, sorry guys to say that in here.)but at the same time feel like "Awww MJ!" knowing that he wanted "her".

About the Hall of Mirrors during IJCSLY.... I was thinking more along the line of what does a mirror do? It reflects an image/images. Perhaps the hall of mirrors during such a romantic song was purely for the romantic visual effect or maybe it could also be interpreted as something to do with the concept of mirror images...twin souls as in soulmates; a twin soul in which he just can't stop loving (per the lyrics of the song). *shrugs*

Edit: Oh forgot to add... about Human Nature in TII, there was another lyric change that queeng didn't mention. Instead of "reaching out to touch her shoulder" he sings "see that girrrllll , she knows I'm watching...she likes the way I stare." twice.

Oh, wow, I'll do my best to try to remember some of these things for you, Moddie. Others can help and maybe remember some things better than me, too. Let's see...

For Speechless he started to sing the very beginning lines which would have been

Your love is magical, that's how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
To tell you how I feel

But instead he sort of combined that beginning, with the ending of the song, and left things out... and did something like this:

Your love is magical, that's how I feel
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
To tell you how I feel
like...

(and then he sort of shrugged and looked into the camera, and in a very toned-down, unaffected way, simply stated...)

I love you.

That was all we got of Speechless, very brief, the scene then changes.

In the Thriller segment, he had planned for large flowing puppets made to fly over the audience and one was a zombie groom and the other it's mate, a zombie bride. We got a glimpse of them in the film. Also, the dancers all dressed up as zombies for both the accompanying short film
and for dancing along with MJ during the song, and he had the two girl dancers dress up as zombie brides.

At the start of the scenes for Human Nature MJ is giving the vocal coach and Kenny some idea of what he is wanting by singing an arrangement of notes, but he inserts the words "keeping her around, around, keeping her around" while doing it.

He also changes the line, "I like loving this way" to singing instead, "She likes loving this way."

It might not have actually been out of character for MJ, for some that knew him well had before mentioned in interviews how very proud he was of his kids, and he, in the Geraldo interview, said, "Pretty soon I'm going to take them on stage with me and let the world see them for the first time. That was his thoughts anyway in early 2005. Check out below @ 4:45-5:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dI46XY8S9E&feature=related

Even in IJCSLY there is a line referring to "her"

I'm so proud to say I love you

So MJ just might have wished to show her off...but if that would have been wisdom is another thing, but who better would have known the repercussions of that than he?

On the other hand, he might have wanted a girl all along that reminded him in many ways of his mother, so if his LITD is anything like her...good luck getting her up on stage with him in front of all those people. He never succeeded in getting Katherine to do it. :no: Aw, cute. :) I remember Linda commenting in here more than once that this gal might very well be shy. That's what she was picturing anyway. Who knows? Maybe she is.

But I think it's not a stretch, based on what MJ said himself about his own kids, for him to plan something like Moddie is thinking. So maaaaybe. We'll never know.

My! makes you wonder with all of these lyrical changes. What is the point behind them? There are so many that even MJ himself got trumped up during rehearsals.

Does anyone know if MJ was known to have done this during his previous concerts like Bad, Dangerous, HIStory?

Ape- Thanks! I think it is safe to say I am fairly new although I spend alot of time here ever since I joined.:D

queen g: I think you got it right about the Hall of Mirrors. :yes: And thank you for helping answer Moddies questions. :flowers:

Moddie: The only thing I'll add to what queen g posted is that from what I've read on the Hall of Mirrors is that it was used daily as the walking route taken to get to the chapel. I'm not sure if there's any significance but it's an imaginative and interesting thought.

I remember posting one day here after listening to TII in my car driving that I felt like I was listening in on a private love letter. I think TII could have been a way of sharing and telling the world about "her", expressing his love but still allowing her to remain HIS mystery, keeping it THEIR love. So romantic. :)

Wendy2004: This is a beautiful interpretation. :)
Perhaps the hall of mirrors during such a romantic song was purely for the romantic visual effect or maybe it could also be interpreted as something to do with the concept of mirror images...twin souls as in soulmates; a twin soul in which he just can't stop loving (per the lyrics of the song).

Reading this about the twin souls made me think of the "This Is It" song for some reason.

And it feels as though I've seen your face a thousand times
And you said you really know me.....

Mystical Meaning of "Mirrors": Ancient and widespread superstition held that the reflection of a person seen in a glass was actually their soul.

My first thought that I posted many pages back when TII was released was that MJ had unexpectedly in recent times been gifted with true love. And seeing that picture thread that was bumped in the news section recently from last year shows pure happiness. :( Maybe he finally found his kindred spirit or twin soul, someone he connected with on a new very deep level. Seeing "her" was like looking at himself in a mirror, an instant connection like finding your kindred spirit, someone you feel like you knew in another lifetime.....

It sounds romantic and dreamy to me so I'm sticking to my first thought. lol :p

Ok, that's all for me tonight, my head is throbbing and it's making my teeth hurt and my thoughts fuzzy. :worried: lol. Nighty night. :)

OMG! It's been years since I've visited Versailles, I think it was in 1986 or 87...BUT...I think I'm correct. It IS The Hall of Mirrors in that background!

Here is a photo of the actual Hall of Mirrors:

hallofmirrorsversailles.png

Doesn't it look awfully similar?

tiis.jpg

yes i think its looks very similar indeed! :yes:

You should also request a pillow and blanket for a nap once you reach the house. Looks like it would take all day long just to get inside.. :lol: Huge place.

It looks the same, just is missing the chandeliers, which seems to give it a cleaner look.

(Nice to see everyone in here. I always love reading what everyone has to say. Thanks for remembering me Moddie :) )

Back