Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

:girl_sigh:

:shifty:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Santa has arrived here.... And I'm completely in love with my MJ gifts. :heart:

Last edited:
Hi there, Favoritetune :) And um...
peainapodbuntinginfantc.jpg

Speaking of little ones with sweet faces, isn't this below just the cutest picture ever?
hmhphoto.jpg

Nice breakdown: Who Is It (he doesn't know the guy, hasn't seen him, but imagines some guy is in her life); Behind the Mask (he has apparently seen the guy with her and her actions make it sound like she could want that guy more than she wants him); and then we have a third song, Serious Effect (he has seen the guy and from her actions it appears she's interested, and this has an affect on him). So are any of these songs about the LITD girl?

FT, those lyrics are not from MJ's version, but from the Clapton and Phillinganes versions. So I think it would have no bearing on what MJ might be saying here regarding the LITD girl or any girl.

I didn't hear those words. Hmm. It seems to me, that MJ's version, has reworked lyrics that are not coming down so hard on the girl. True, he does say phoney at the beginning...but I still kinda think it could mean just how confused and frustrated he is with her not being clear on who she loves. And it is possible she is just as confused or scared, but not meaning to be uncool, and because he feels close to her, he is calling her on it to....wake her up, maybe?

I noticed that, too, as if the idea is she wants to make it so very clear, she is being so emphatic, leaving no doubt, and ending with a string of confirming yeah, yeah, yeahs, and that last yeah is stetched out for further emphasis and that is the last "word (heard) on the subject" if she loves him or not. So yeah. I see what you mean. Do you think MJ finally got the picture? Well, like I said earlier, he is singng "Oh girl, you're mine" at the end....maybe out of happy relief after she's reassured him?

Thanks for thanking me but what's up with the peas? I see that baby and I think of pea green baby pooh, what's up with that?

I listened to BTM a lot more and I noticed he is is saying if there is someone else, just like Working Day and Night where he presumes "you must be seeing some other guy instead of me" and Who Is It. I didn't realize that at first with the intro it seemed different and harsh but now it seems like it's more of someone stressing out and expressing themselves while feeling the blues. Not sure if I've heard Serious Effect but I'll try to take a listen. When was Serious Effect written?

Hi you guys! Happy Holidays!

I've had a chance to see MJ's "One More Chance" video and listen to the new songs on his album entitled "Michael." Yay!!

I will post my thoughts soon...

MJ sure does have a beautiful voice! Always did...always will.
:yes:

AllForMJ...HI! I just finished this post then saw you had posted! :clapping: Here I mentioned ya, and everything! :flowers:

Favoritetune;3146449 said:
Thanks for thanking me but what's up with the peas? I see that baby and I think of pea green baby pooh, what's up with that?

I listened to BTM a lot more and I noticed he is is saying if there is someone else, just like Working Day and Night where he presumes "you must be seeing some other guy instead of me" and Who Is It. I didn't realize that at first with the intro it seemed different and harsh but now it seems like it's more of someone stressing out and expressing themselves while feeling the blues. Not sure if I've heard Serious Effect but I'll try to take a listen. When was Serious Effect written?

I take it you're not a big fan of Andersen's Split Pea soup either. I would suggest then if you are ever interested in visiting Neverland yourself, in MJ's memory, that you drive right through Buellton without stopping.

Actually I'm sitting here right now at the computer eating my dinner and your post isn't particulaly helping my digestion, bud. :tease:

About Serious Effect, if my memory serves me right, it was recorded early in the Dangerous album sessions, maybe 1989-90 ish. I guess that is no guarantee it was written then, though. Maybe it was, or maybe earlier.

Also, in the song, Invincible, just like in Who Is It, and Working Day and Night, he is thinking it is possible she has some other guy...

If there’s somebody else, he can’t love you like me
And he says he’ll treat you well, he can’t treat you like me
And he’s buying diamonds and pearls, he can’t do it like me
And he’s talking you all across the world, he can’t trick you like me

But it seems in both Behind the Mask and Serious Effect, he's seen the guy.

BTW, I came across a neat thread over at MaxJax today where it's theme is to find similarities in MJ's lyrics with other MJ songs, or other songs in general. One member there saw this connection and it made me think of AllForMJ's recent thoughts on MJ and his LITD girl,

Best of Joy:
"We'll never part, our love is... from the heart"

Comes from a long line of similar lyrics from:
Will You Be There (spoken word):
"I'll never let you part, for you are always in my heart."
You Are Not Alone:
"You are always in my heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart."
Speechless (in the background over chorus):
"You are always in my heart"

What stood out to me, is that the three earlier songs talk about how she will never part from his heart, and it seems that he isn't so sure about where he stands with her, for he doesn't speak for her, just how it is with him.

But in the recent Best of Joy, if we for a moment take the view that the song could be for his LITD girl (if she exists), he speaks for her as well, he words it as,

We'll never part, our love is... from the heart

So this lines up with what AllForMJ has been saying that in the end, MJ knew he was loved at long last by the LITD girl. He did get his Ben friend afterall, because it was no longer just him, and just her, separate, but they became "us" and "we." How's that for mush? :wub:

Speaking of mush, I had this song in my head this morning, and it made me think of the lyrics from 'Keep Your Head Up"...and the lovely line, "How long will love wait?" The whole message of that song seems to be about not giving up on Love. And it made me wonder if the LITD girl ever sang this song when MJ was alive, while she was "waiting her life away." ...it's my favorite song from Oliver! and the young Mark Lester sings it so sweet and purely, but I'll change the words from she to he for the LITD girl,

Whe e e e ere is love?
Does it fall from skies above?
Is it underneath the willow tree
That I've been dreamin' of?

Whe e e e ere is he?
Who I close my eyes to see?
Will I ever know the sweet "hello"
That's meant for only me?

Who can say where he may hide?
Must I travel far and wide?
'Til I am beside the someone who
I can mean somethin to ...
Where...?
Where is love?

Who can say where...he may hide?
Must I travel...far and wide?
'Til I am beside...the someone who
I can mean...something to...
Where?
Where is love? :heart:

<!-- / message -->[youtube]WjJDekSculo[/youtube]

Last edited:
Shila;3146461 said:
I take it you're not a big fan of Andersen's Split Pea soup either. I would suggest then if you are ever interested in visiting Neverland yourself, in MJ's memory, that you drive right through Buellton without stopping.

Actually I'm sitting here right now at the computer eating my dinner and your post isn't particulaly helping my digestion, bud. :tease

Okay now that's gross! You're eating pea soup??? A big bowl of MUSH!!! Gross. but don't let me stop you from enjoying your meal:) I wonder if anyone could make peas taste good? I don't think I will be the taste tester for anyone who's trying but it would be interesting to see if that's possible. Make it good enough to stand the mush???

Instead bypassing the town how about I just order something else off the menu or pass by the restraunt ?

Shila;3146461 said:
About Serious Effect, if my memory serves me right, it was recorded early in the Dangerous album sessions, maybe 1989-90 ish. I guess that is no guarantee it was written then, though. Maybe it was, or maybe earlier.

Also, in the song, Invincible, just like in Who Is It, and Working Day and Night, he is thinking it is possible she has some other guy...

If there’s somebody else, he can’t love you like me
And he says he’ll treat you well, he can’t treat you like me
And he’s buying diamonds and pearls, he can’t do it like me
And he’s talking you all across the world, he can’t trick you like me

But it seems in both Behind the Mask and Serious Effect, he's seen the guy.

I read that behind the Mask was written in the early 80's is that right? and you're saying Serious Effect was late 80's correct? Was Serious effect released as a single or on any CD?

Shila;3146461 said:
BTW, I came across a neat thread over at MaxJax today where it's theme is to find similarities in MJ's lyrics with other MJ songs, or other songs in general. One member there saw this connection and it made me think of AllForMJ's recent thoughts on MJ and his LITD girl,

What stood out to me, is that the three earlier songs talk about how she will never part from his heart, and it seems that he isn't so sure about where he stands with her, for he doesn't speak for her, just how it is with him.

But in the recent Best of Joy, if we for a moment take the view that the song could be for his LITD girl (if she exists), he speaks for her as well, he words it as,

We'll never part, our love is... from the heart

So this lines up with what AllForMJ has been saying that in the end, MJ knew he was loved at long last by the LITD girl. He did get his Ben friend afterall, because it was no longer just him, and just her, separate, but they became "us" and "we." How's that for mush? :wub:

Speaking of mush, I had this song in my head this morning, and it made me think of the lyrics from 'Keep Your Head Up"...and the lovely line, "How long will love wait?" The whole message of that song seems to be about not giving up on Love. And it made me wonder if the LITD girl ever sang this song when MJ was alive, while she was "waiting her life away." ...it's my favorite song from Oliver! and the young Mark Lester sings it so sweet and purely, but I'll change the words from she to he for the LITD girl,

Whe e e e ere is love?
Does it fall from skies above?
Is it underneath the willow tree
That I've been dreamin' of?

Whe e e e ere is he?
Who I close my eyes to see?
Will I ever know the sweet "hello"
That's meant for only me?

Who can say where he may hide?
Must I travel far and wide?
'Til I am bedside the someone who
I can mean somethin to ...
Where...?
Where is love?

Who can say where...he may hide?
Must I travel...far and wide?
'Til I am beside...the someone who
I can mean...something to...
Where?
Where is love? :heart:

<!-- / message -->[youtube]WjJDekSculo[/youtube]

I just realized I have never seen the movie Oliver or atleast not that version if there's more than one version.

AllforMJ Shout Out Lady!!! Good to see you hear! Anxious to see the post you have for us!

By the way ladies Shabuya encouraged me with explicit instructions on how to quote posts so those quotes I dedicate to her. In the future I may revert to my primitive , expedien ways

Does anyone else think Best of Joy is about God, Michael's relationship with God? It reminds me of the Footprints in the sand poem.

I definitely agree!! a lot of people think I look too much into things to TRY to find God in the meaning...but really, I don't think I'm makin it up. I really think this song is about God....I mean, no matter what we believe, Michael LOVED God deeply and he wrote what he was passionate about. I feel like this song was definitely about God. And I personally feel the same way about 'You are my life' and 'speechless'. And one that's more obvious, that nobody can really argue with is " (I can't make it) Another Day" .. (my life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD TAKE ME THIS FAR!........ At night, I pray before i sleep in hope of finding you. I open up my heart I want you to come through. I close my eyes i'm searching for your love...... how could it be anyone but God?) ... so you know I believe it could be true...... but i have a very zealous love for my God too though, so maybe I do look too far into things haha.

Instead bypassing the town how about I just order something else off the menu or pass by the restraunt ?
Now aren't you the logical thinker.

FT said:
I read that behind the Mask was written in the early 80's is that right? and you're saying Serious Effect was late 80's correct? Was Serious effect released as a single or on any CD?
I'm thinking Serious Effect was one of those leaked unreleased songs of his. I don't know what's on all of MJ's albums (like what's on the Ultimate Collection)but I don't think it's on one. Yes, I believe SE was recorded in 1989, but he could have written it when he was 14 for all I know. lol. And the lyrics for Behind the Mask were first written by MJ in the early eighties, but my theory is after the two other versions were released (Phil's and Eric's) MJ went back to the song and rewrote the lyrics, and changed the arrangement, for this recent version on Michael differs from theirs.

FT said:
I just realized I have never seen the movie Oliver or atleast not that version if there's more than one version.
You should check out this Oliver! It's a wonderful musical; one of the best! Do you like musicals? If you do, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this one. So many really good songs in it, and the cast is great. I had a little crush on Jack Wild when I first saw the film in the theater in the 60's (I think I was 12)...he was soo good as the Artful Dodger; I think I was mostly taken by his energy. :)

Shabuya, thanks for helping FT out with the quote feature. :flowers: It's fun to see you here now and then by way of your generous "Thanks" that you give to others who post in here. Kind of you, and it lets us know you still care about us.

MP!!! I see you, too! :hug: Hope you post soon, along with AllForMJ...who promises to...(I think she might have quite the post in the works...)

MJDisneyDork, I can definitely see how you have come to your conclusions...so many of the lyrics could be from the perspective of God's love for and commitment to MJ or MJ's love for and commitment to God! I think what is foremost for MJ is that his songs speak of LOVE, the truth of love...and God, of course, is the source of all love. God is Love.

Have a good day everyone...it's all cozy and rainy here. Perfect day to light candles and have a fire goin' in the fireplace....hot chocolate...cookies...

Which reminds me, I need to get going with making Christmas cookies; my son is impatiently waiting for some. :santa:

I definitely agree!! a lot of people think I look too much into things to TRY to find God in the meaning...but really, I don't think I'm makin it up. I really think this song is about God....I mean, no matter what we believe, Michael LOVED God deeply and he wrote what he was passionate about. I feel like this song was definitely about God. And I personally feel the same way about 'You are my life' and 'speechless'. And one that's more obvious, that nobody can really argue with is " (I can't make it) Another Day" .. (my life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD TAKE ME THIS FAR!........ At night, I pray before i sleep in hope of finding you. I open up my heart I want you to come through. I close my eyes i'm searching for your love...... how could it be anyone but God?) ... so you know I believe it could be true...... but i have a very zealous love for my God too though, so maybe I do look too far into things haha.

Hey i think u are right bout "another day" although it was written by lenny kravitz and who knows what it meant to him. But with michael being sucha spiritual man that he was interperted in his own way and sang the way he felt bout it.

I'm not thinking of all the lyrics to the songs right now but there's a scripture that says "husbands love your wives even as Christ loved the church" so it would be feasible either way.

Last edited:
Re: Hey, I was looking at the cover of the new album....

Im sure that this is meant to be mj & naomi campell from the "in the closet" video..... well at i thought it was.....

I thought that too.... :thinking: BUT...

Naomi is not smaller than Michael (as it appears on the cover). She has the same height as Michael and she is barefoot in the video.

In+The+Closet+1992G.jpg
images

And down there on the cover, Naomi appears between Lisa and Janet.

Last edited:

I thought that too.... :thinking: BUT...

Naomi is not smaller than Michael (as it appears on the cover). She has the same height as Michael and she is barefoot in the video.

In+The+Closet+1992G.jpg
images

And down there on the cover, Naomi appears between Lisa and Janet.

Just have to say that was one HOT video...altough it was a lil too much info for my liking lol

Yeh you are right they are the same height so musnt be her. The closer i look at it, it looks like a young girl with them....could i be right??

Hi TiaLovesMJ!!! So good to see you. :flowers:

Look: http://www.showbiz411.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/mural3.jpg
And I saw this:

A couple... Michael and a girl. :heart:

Or I'm not seeing right? :scratch: :D :shifty:
6sylpy.jpg

...Naomi is not smaller than Michael (as it appears on the cover). She has the same height as Michael and she is barefoot in the video.

In+The+Closet+1992G.jpg
images

True, Naomi is as tall as MJ, but she often wasn't "as tall as MJ" in the vid, all depending on how or in what way she positioned herself while near to him.

25ixisx.jpg

From the little detail we have on that couple from the album cover, we see enough detail that would match how Naomi is dressed in the short film with her long waving hair hanging down, and how MJ is looking also, lean, with his hair pulled back, and in slim jeans.

The artist's fav part from the vid might have been that scene where Naomi "works her way up" to a standing position after kneeling down before MJ, like what is shown in the image, second to last, above, "the shadow outline;" and so, he might have depicted that part with his own interpretation for the couple here (wishing to be a look of a bronze statue instead of a darkened silhouette where no details are seen) and decided to have her look straight ahead, instead of having her head bent back.

I dunno, I'm just really leaning toward the artist meaning it to represent Naomi and MJ from In the Closet.

Ashtanga, can you enlarge the bronze figure that is on the opposite side as well? What is that of, I wonder?

I'm not thinking of all the lyrics to the songs right now but there's a scripture that says "husbands love your wives even as Christ loved the church" so it would be feasible either way.
Will you help me out here, FT? You are talking about the song, Another Day, right? I don't think I understand how you are tying in this scripture with this song? :scratch: Would you mind explaining a bit?

Just have to say that was one HOT video...altough it was a lil too much info for my liking lol
Yes... soooooooo hot. :shifty: :blush: It's one of my favorite videos... because I'm also a big fan of Herb Ritts. The video is perfect! :wild:

Yeh you are right they are the same height so musnt be her. The closer i look at it, it looks like a young girl with them....could i be right??

Yes, I believe that is not Naomi, or if it is, Kadir Nelson should have watched with more attention "In the closet" and done a better job. -_- :fear:

Last edited:
well about BOJ song : as I said before ,,,at first impression i thought it is mainly about God !
but then words like : we never say i do not need you (God needs no one, we need him)---

i'm the moonlight you're the spring( spring is always a woman)--

you're my friend ,,,our love is from the heart(we say this to our human friends not to our didvin friends)---

our love is our sacred thing (which means that this love is special between two people) becuase with God love is for everyone !----

by the way, are their any reference for the moolight and spring in the bible!?thanx :)

Last edited:
Ohood;3149883 said:
well about BOJ song : as I said before ,,,at first impression i thought it is mainly about God !
but then words like :
we never say i do not need you (God needs no one, we need him)---

i'm the moonlight you're the spring( spring is always a woman)--you're my friend our love is rom the heart(we say this to our human frendsto o our didvin friends)---

our love is our sacred thing (which means that this love is special between two people) becuase with God love is for everyone !----

by the way, are their any reference for the
and
in the
!?thanx :)

Impressive..:punk:

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel: ~~~

:rollingpeace: :santa_elf: :rollingpeace:

As many of us may or may not know; One of many historical subjects of interest of Mr.Michael Jackson's was Ancient Rome, often visiting the area whenever he could...

"The Journal Of Reflection Of Thoughts Truth Of Justice Nothing IS Black or White" (Proceeds will be donated to two prearranged mutually agreed upon charities) (c) 1995 - 2009

With that being said;

APOLLO (Attic, Ionic, and Homeric Greek: &#7944;&#960;&#972;&#955;&#955;&#969;&#957;, Apoll&#333;n; Doric: &#913;&#960;&#941;&#955;&#955;&#969;&#957;, Apell&#333;n; Arcadocypriot: &#913;&#960;&#949;&#943;&#955;&#969;&#957;, Apeil&#333;n; Aeolic: &#7948;&#960;&#955;&#959;&#965;&#957;, Aploun; Latin: Apoll&#333;) is one of the most important and diverse of the Olympian deities in Greek and Roman mythology. The ideal of the kouros (a beardless, athletic youth), Apollo has been variously recognized as a god of light and the sun; truth and prophecy; medicine, healing, and plague; music, poetry, and the arts; and more.

Apollo is the son of Zeus and Leto, and has a twin sister, the chaste huntress Artemis. Apollo is known in Greek-influenced Etruscan mythology as Apulu. Apollo was worshiped in both ancient Greek and Roman religion, as well as in the modern Greco&#8211;Roman Neopaganism.

As the patron of Delphi (Pythian Apollo), Apollo was an oracular god&#8212;the prophetic deity of the Delphic Oracle. Medicine and healing were associated with Apollo, whether through the god himself or mediated through his son Asclepius, yet Apollo was also seen as a god who could bring ill-health and deadly plague. Amongst the god's custodial charges, Apollo became associated with dominion over colonists, and as the patron defender of herds and flocks. As the leader of the Muses (Apollon Musegetes) and director of their choir, Apollo functioned as the patron god of music and poetry. Hermes created the lyre for him, and the instrument became a common attribute of Apollo. Hymns sung to Apollo were called paeans.

In Hellenistic times, especially during the 3rd century BCE, as Apollo Helios he became identified among Greeks with Helios, Titan god of the sun, and his sister Artemis similarly equated with Selene, Titan goddess of the moon.[1] In Latin texts, on the other hand, Joseph Fontenrose declared himself unable to find any conflation of Apollo with Sol among the Augustan poets of the 1st century, not even in the conjurations of Aeneas and Latinus in Aeneid XII (161&#8211;215).[2] Apollo and Helios/Sol remained separate beings in literary and mythological texts until the 3rd century CE.

ARTEMIS: was one of the most widely venerated of the Ancient Greek deities. Some scholars believe that the name, and indeed the goddess herself, was originally pre-Greek. Homer refers to her as Artemis Agrotera, Potnia Theron "Artemis of the wildland, Mistress of Animals".

In the classical period of Greek mythology, Artemis (Greek: (nominative) &#7948;&#961;&#964;&#949;&#956;&#953;&#962;, (genitive) &#7944;&#961;&#964;&#941;&#956;&#953;&#948;&#959;&#962;) was often described as the daughter of Zeus and Leto, and the twin sister of Apollo. She was the Hellenic goddess of the hunt, wild animals, wilderness, childbirth, virginity and young girls, bringing and relieving disease in women; she often was depicted as a huntress carrying a bow and arrows.The deer and the cypress were sacred to her. In later Hellenistic times, she even assumed the ancient role of Eileithyia in aiding childbirth.

Artemis later became identified with Selene, a Titaness who was a Greek moon goddess, sometimes depicted with a crescent moon above her head. She was also identified with the Roman goddess Diana, with the Etruscan goddess Artume, and with the Greek or Carian goddess Hecate.

Diana (lt. "heavenly" or "divine") was the goddess of the hunt, being associated with wild animals and woodland, and also of the moon in Roman mythology. In literature she was the equal of the Greek goddess Artemis, though in cult beliefs she was Italic, not Greek, in origin. Diana was worshiped in ancient Roman religion and is currently revered in Roman Neopaganism and Stregheria.

God Bless Always :angel: ~~~

:rollingpeace: :santa_elf: :rollingpeace:

Last edited:
2rpqxe9.jpg

I do not know what it is...... :scratch: :doh:

Thanks for enlarging it for me, Ash. :) Hmm.

I wonder what that 23 means? Maybe that's the LITD girl sitting there and MJ was 23 years old when he met her? That's early eighties, isn't it? We have thought maybe they are from way back when...

Or maybe the artist really liked the song "23" by Jimmy Eat World (what a name!)

"23"

I felt for sure last night
That once we said goodbye
No one else will know these lonely dreams
No one else will know that part of me
I'm still driving away
And I'm sorry every day
I won't always love these selfish things
I won't always live...
Not stopping...

It was my turn to decide
I knew this was our time
No one else will have me like you do
No one else will have me, only you

You'll sit alone forever
If you wait for the right time
What are you hoping for?
I'm here I'm now I'm ready
Holding on tight
Don't give away the end
The one thing that stays mine

Amazing still it seems
I'll be 23
I won't always love what I'll never have
I won't always live in my regrets

You'll sit alone forever
What are you hoping for?
Holding on tight
Don't give away the end
The one thing that stays mine

You'll sit alone forever
What are you hoping for?
Holding on tight
Don't give away the end
The one thing that stays mine...

I like that line, "don't give away the end, the one thing that stays mine." Deep.
(I have no idea if this song is a ballad or a rock tune, or what. It might be really obnoxious; I just found it through google when I put in "lyrics 23")

Ohood, there isn't anything specific about moonlight in the Bible, and the word spring is used mostly like "a spring of living water." The most romantic and sensual book in the Bible is Song of Songs, and though it uses a lot of analogies to represent such things, neither moonlight nor spring is used. The season, spring, is described at times in the Bible by the typical things that go on in spring, but it is not named "spring" directly, from what I can recall. Does that help a little?

Looks like someone holding a basketball to me :huh: and the #23 was Michael Jordans jersey number. They did work together on the "Jam" video. *shrug* I think the cd cover art has things in it that were done with specific purposes but I don't really think this one has anything to do with MJ'sLITD. jmo :)

Other than that I have nothing else to contribute at the moment after having only listened to the cd once in the car. :fear: Too many other thoughts up in my head to analyze songs right now. :bugeyed :lol: :p

I will say that my 2 favorite songs after my first listen are "Keep Your Head Up" and "Much Too Soon". LOVE the guitar in "Much Too Soon" and there's another song can't remember which one that sounds very John Denver-ish. I thought it was cool that each song had a different flavor or melody to it. :)...whether it's MJ singing in all of them, who knows.....

Back to lurking..... :popcorn:

:p

I started reading the questions about 23 and I was getting upset that none of you ladies recognized Jordan's jersey number! Thanks Lily!

Nice find Shila!

Sdeidjs + Shila = thanx alot ....Michael is always able to take us to different places and different times ,,,he took us places...i love you Michael !

Looks like someone holding a basketball to me :huh: and the #23 was Michael Jordans jersey number. They did work together on the "Jam" video. *shrug* I think the cd cover art has things in it that were done with specific purposes but I don't really think this one has anything to do with MJ'sLITD. jmo :)

Hi there, Lily!

Yep, I would have to say that number is there because of Jordan and his having been in Jam. Makes the most sense! And like you say, it appears to be a basketball the statue is holding and hightop tennis shoes are outlined. Just at first glance it looked as if the figure had long hair like a girl's, but it is just a shadow there.

And I really don't think the LITD girl is represented by any bronze statues on the album cover, or maybe in any way. It does seem that maybe the artist had a thing for Naomi, though, because Naomi being placed with the other women, that were there to represent women Michael had special, close friendships with...makes no sense to me. She was not on the same level with MJ as the others. She was just one of the music video girls. So I think he put her in there because he thought she was really something. Ya know, artists can put in their art whatever they want, and sometimes do not stay all that objective. Just a thought on that.:) And I will, of course, add...I could be wrong!

Lily said:
I will say that my 2 favorite songs after my first listen are "Keep Your Head Up" and "Much Too Soon". LOVE the guitar in "Much Too Soon" and there's another song can't remember which one that sounds very John Denver-ish.
That's funny, it is the song, Much Too Soon, that I have always felt is very John Denver-ish....every time I hear it. You think another song on the album sounds more like his style?

And Ohood, you're welcome and I love your recent contributions to this thread. Keep 'em coming. :)

Last edited:
Sdeidjs + Shila =
thanx alot ....Michael is always able to take us to different places and different times ,,,he took us places...i love you Michael !

Your very welcome..! Absolutely, I wholeheartedly agree.

With regards to Mr.Michael Jackson's reference (s) to the Moon/Moonlight and Spring;

Moonlight is the light that reaches Earth from the the Moon. This light does not originate from the Moon, but from sunlight. The Moon does not, however, reflect sunlight like a mirror, but it reflects light from those portions of its surface which the Sun's light strikes.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:47 pm

SDeidjs: I get lost in the music

SDeidjs: Its pretty cool actually

Michael: you get lost? i LIVE in it.

SDeidjs: Well its hard to explain

Michael: but i know what you mean

SDeidjs: It just takes me to another place

Michael: the music takes over

SDeidjs: Yeah

SDeidjs: and the louder

Michael: i go to the moon sometimes, lol

SDeidjs: the better

SDeidjs: You do

SDeidjs: Lets go

Michael: yeah in my mind. we have a very good relationship, Lady Moon and i.

SDeidjs: Why is that

Michael: i don't know. she's serene. she's always there. she provides just enough light. and more.
she's diana.

SDeidjs: Smiles

Spring and "springtime" refer to the season, and broadly to ideas of rebirth, renewal and regrowth.

"Spring" may begin as early as February (Northern Hemisphere) but generally are March, April, and MAY...

Please Note: As a promise I made many many moons ago, Mr.Michael Jackson's identity has been changed to forever protect & honor our privacy.

The Journal Of Reflection & Thoughts Truth Of Justice Nothing IS Black Or White. (Proceeds will be donated to two prearranged mutually agreed upon charities) (c) 1995-2009

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace::santa_elf::rollingpeace:

Last edited:
That's funny, it is the song, Much Too Soon, that I have always felt is very John Denver-ish....every time I hear it. You think another song on the album sounds more like his style?

You may be right Shila about that being the song I meant. I'll have to listen to the cd again, since when I listened the first time it was in the middle of Christmas shopping driving here and there and you know that can be a little distracting. :bugeyed :lol: I'll take another listen. :)

Please Note: As a promise I made many many moons ago, Mr.Michael Jackson's internet identity has been changed to forever protect & honor our privacy.

I just wonder why you would bother posting this little "note" when what you continually post lacks any "protection" or "honor" of "Michaels" privacy in any way. Regardless of name changes of whoever this individual may claim to be, the content is still being shared. A truly honorable friend would respect that things were shared with them in private for a reason, not to be posted and/or promoted continuously on the internet. Especially as it always seems to be that you turn this thread into some pretentious form of self-promotion of this "friendship with Michael". Maybe it's to make people think MJLITD is all about you, who knows. In my opinion, a true friend would cherish what someone entrusted in them, and not behave this way.

Please Note: As a promise I made many many moons ago, Mr.Michael Jackson's internet identity has been changed to forever protect & honor our privacy.

I just wonder why you would bother posting this little "note" when what you continually post lacks any "protection" or "honor" of "Michaels" privacy in any way. Regardless of name changes of whoever this individual may claim to be, the content is still being shared. A truly honorable friend would respect that things were shared with them in private for a reason, not to be posted and/or promoted continuously on the internet. Especially as it always seems to be that you turn this thread into some pretentious form of self-promotion of this "friendship with Michael". Maybe it's to make people think MJLITD is all about you, who knows. In my opinion, a true friend would cherish what someone entrusted in them, and not behave this way.

:eek:

:fear: and
Jackson_popcorn.gif

Lily >>> :hiya:

Good to see you back. :hi:

Back