Did you know?

I didn't know that, but now that you say it it sounds familiar.

Did you know that my tummy is growling?

Did you know Vatican City is the smallest country in the world by area at approximately 110 acres?

I did. :yes: :lol:

Did you know that some animals sense that you are pregnant?

Yes, they seem to have a sixth sense for many things humans don't, like when someone is going to have a seizure, other medical conditions, earthquakes, etc.....

Did you know that if you accidentally shake a can of soda you're supposed to tap the side of the can so it won't explode and not the top?

Did you know that the 2 fruits pomelo and orange cross pollinated to create grapefruit?

Did you know that platypus' are venomous?

or

Did you know that koalas sleep 18 to 20 hours a day because the eucalyptus trees are so poor in nutrients that it takes the koala almost 3 days to digest their food versus a human that can digest it in one day?

Did you know that putting vanilla extract in a can of paint will get rid of the stink smell of the paint?

Did you know that Beethoven used exactly 60 coffee beans for each cup of coffee that he drank?

Did you know that it's now time for me to say goodbye?

Did you know that one reason people clink glasses when toasting is because that is the last thing that arouses our senses, you touch the glass, you see, smell and taste the contents, sound is the only thing missing, that's where the clink comes from. :)

No I thought they were very common..

Did you know that the english word husband comes from old Norwegian and means house farmer?

Did you know that African termites are the greatest architects in the world and that humans have modeled buildings after their structures?

Back