Did you know?

:lol:Sleeping Slimey, nice one! And I didn't know that. :)

DYK that a ducks quack doesn't echo? Nobody even knows why!

So weird! I might find a duck and ask it to quack. how very weird, though :eek:

Did you know that China has more English speakers than the United States?

Yes i did :D

Did you know that the longest word in the English language is 1909 letters long and it refers to a distinct part of DNA? Oh my :lol:

Imagine trying to spell that!?:blink: I didn't know it either.

DYK that a pregnant woman can wee anywhere she wants?

omgggg :lol: In a policemans hat, too! :D

Did you know that If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb?

:mello:

Can't say I'm um... willing to test that theory.:blink: Have to take your word for it.

DYKT King Edward II enacted that everyone was forbidden to die in parliament? What are you supposed to do?

"May I be excused so I may die on the pavement outside?" :unsure::blink:

I'm willing to test it.

And I never knew that :eek:

Did you know that on average, people fear spiders more than they do death? I can imagine that is def true, from experience :lol:

I think I'd rather die than touch a spider, that's for sure.

DYKT in the 6th century, saying 'God Bless You' was customary because it was believed that sneezing was ridding the body of evil spirits??

Apparently it's the same with beetles, too!

DYKT a pregnant fish is called a twit? :rofl:

Ohhhhhh my :lol: A twit! come ere you twit :lol: :lmao:

Did you know that the name for Oz in the "Wizard of Oz" was thought up when the creator, Frank Baum, looked at his filing cabinet and saw A-N and O-Z, hence "Oz."?

^ I didn't until I saw it on a site I am looking at with strange facts :lol:

[FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=+1][SIZE=-2][FONT=verdana, Arial][SIZE=-1]Did you know that, In Miami, it is forbidden to imitate an animal. [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

:huh:

^ Aw :lol: Nope, didn't know that :D

Did you know that the shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes LMFAO

:rofl: why is that hilarious?? :rofl:

DYKT Most lipstick contains fish scales?? :blink: blub blub.

Did you know that, [FONT=verdana, Arial][SIZE=-1]During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants!

ewwww :puke: :lol:
[/SIZE][/FONT]

^Wow!! :eek::lol:

[FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=+1][SIZE=-2][FONT=verdana, Arial][SIZE=-1]Did you know that, In Miami, it is forbidden to imitate an animal. [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

:huh:

:rollin:

Did you know a goldfish has a memory span of three seconds. :lol:

Edit... I was too late. And yes I knew that.

DYKT a blue whales heart is the size of a mini car??

Yeah I knew that. *Shudder*!

DYKT a Starfish doesn't have a brain?? :blink:

I'm a lefty too :punk: :lol:

That's gross about the spiders :puke:

Did you know that the male anole lizards do push-ups to get their fellow lizards attention :huh:

Hahahaha "Hey look at me!" *works out* :lol:

Did you know that when you're angry, your stomach produces more acid? That's the reason you get that burning sensation when you're absolutely seething. Actually, I'm surprised I don't have a stomach ulcer with my temper sometimes. :lol:

Did you know that hummingbirds are the only bird that can fly sideways, up, down, backwards, and hover in midair :wub:

^ yep, i knew :wub:

Did you know that that Jupiter is larger than all the other 8 planets in our solar system put together?

Did you know that ducks can swim in any temperature of water because they have no blood vessels or nerves in their feet

Back