Did you know?

No I didn't :eek:

Did you know that [FONT=verdana, Arial][SIZE=-1]there are approximately fifty Bibles sold each minute across the world[/SIZE][/FONT]

Did you know that the Queen Alexandra birdwing butterfly can have a wingspan of over a foot across

:wub: Big cats.

Did you know that the average human swallows 10 spiders in their sleep?

Um... CELOTAPE!!!!!

Did you know that the bottled water dispensers in offices have more germs than a drinking fountain

Yupp I knew. :)

Did you know that by biting your nails with all the dirt under it, it's worse than if you licked a toilet seat?

yes i did but it's still :eek: :lol:

Did you know that in ancient Egypt, preists plucked EVERY hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes! WT :lol:

How could they show facial expressions!? :rofl:

DYKT sneezing was once believed to be considered something the body does to rid itself of evil spirits? And it was the law to say 'God bless you'.

In the private school I went to it was the law :lol: God Bless You, Thank You, and You're Welcome, in that order...and yes I knew this :) and it's also said that you say God Bless You because a persons heart may skip a beat when they sneeze, and it's a way to bless them from anything bad happening.:)

The worlds smallest dog is the Chihuahua which means tiny dog in the sky

Picasso could draw before he could walk and his first word was the Spanish word for pencil

The first novel sold through a vending machine at the Paris Metro was Murder on the Orient Express

2 billion people still cannot read

Rodin died of frostbite in 1917 when the French government refused him financial aid for a flat yet they kept his statues warmly housed in museums

The name Wendy was first used in J M Barrie's Peter Pan

Leonardo da Vinci could write with the one hand and draw with the other simultaneously

Thomas Jefferson wrote his own epitaph without mentioning that he was US President

When Alexander Graham Bell passed away in 1922 every telephone served by the Bell system in the USA and Canada was silent for one minute

Alicia Keys real name is Alicia Augello Cook

Little Richards real name is Richard Wayne Penniman

Mariah Careys real name is Maria Nuez

Prince real name is Prince Rogers Nelson

Queen Latifahs real name is Dana Owens

Ray Charles real name was Ray Charles Robinson

Slashs real name is Saul Hudson

Snoop Dogs real name is Calvin Broadus

Stevie Wonders real name is Steveland Morris

Stings real name is Gordon Sumner

Tina Turners real name is Anna Mae Bullock

50 cents real name is Curtis Jackson

Alicia Keys real name is Alicia Augello Cook

Little Richards real name is Richard Wayne Penniman

Mariah Careys real name is Maria Nuez

Prince real name is Prince Rogers Nelson

Queen Latifahs real name is Dana Owens

Ray Charles real name was Ray Charles Robinson

Slashs real name is Saul Hudson

Snoop Dogs real name is Calvin Broadus

Stevie Wonders real name is Steveland Morris

Stings real name is Gordon Sumner

Tina Turners real name is Anna Mae Bullock

50 cents real name is Curtis Jackson
I knew some of those, but omg I thought Mariah Carey was her real name! And Alicia Keys!! I thought it was cool cosa piano keys :lol:

What is Michael's real name then? Guthbert Hector the third? :lol: jks :wub:

Interesting post

Back