Dieter Wiesner-Channel on YouTube

If this is MJ's things - surely he should hand them over to the Estate !!!

marc_vivien;4075140 said:
http://www.inquisitr.com/1849453/ne...-come-out-despite-millions-spent-to-block-it/

A company in Basel, Switzerland has today announced they have successfully obtained exclusive rights to market a book by Michael Jackson’s business manager and confidant, Dieter Wiesner.

Many books have been written and published since Michael Jackson died. In fact there are currently at least 227 books published and available and apparently even more are forthcoming.

However, the latest book, to be financed and handled by Artlima AG, is something different. It is written by the one person who managed Michael Jackson during the last decade of his life. Wiesner was responsible for the hiring and firing of people around Jackson and was privy to much confidential information on his boss and the people who surrounded him. He worked as his business manager from 1996 to 2003.

Wiesner has access to a large amount of exclusive and unreleased material on the King of Pop, material that is apparently making some people nervous. Because of this, more than a million dollars has been spent in legal fees in Germany by Michael Jackson’s estate, trying to block this book.

Following a battle covering three years in the German courts, finally that country’s highest court has ruled in Wiesner’s favor, giving him full rights to publish his book, not only in German, by in any language worldwide. The book is to be published in both paperback by Random House and also as an audio book which will contain voice messages.

On top of this, Wiesner has started a channel on the popular video sharing platform YouTube, where he intends to share exclusive material with Michael’s fans. He will also share his own, more personal experiences with Jackson on that platform.

A spokesperson for Artlima Ag said it is time for everyone to know who Michael Jackson actually was and what happened to him.

“It is time for the public to know, first hand, who Michael was, what actually happened. Not only from Mr. Wiesner but also directly from Michael! Artlima stands behind freedom of speech and information. We are happy to financially support this project.“

Besides the book, Artlima AG has something really unique for any art collectors out there. They have the original working paper for the song “Smooth Criminal” by Michael Jackson. The company bought the paper from Wiesner and it is apparently a unique document, containing the ideas Jackson scribbled down for his magna opus song “Smooth Criminal.”

According to the company, it is possible to observe firsthand how Jackson formed the words of the song, played with the ideas in his mind and presented the music on paper, including the crescendo and rallentando moment of the song. Apparently Jackson’s fingerprints are still in evidence, all over the document.

Collectors would need quite a bit of money behind them to make the purchase, however, as according to Artlima AG the minimum bid for the paper is U.S.$3 million. The website offers photos of the document.

Artlima AG is an international business company, based in Switzerland, who have a focus on financing, licensing and the management of art.

Wiesner has a website with many images of himself with Michael Jackson over the years, that he is now able to share with the public. In the following video from his YouTube channel, Dieter Wiesner speaks of a gift Michael Jackson received from Queen Elizabeth of Great Britain

This doesn`t sound good.

Edit: googled Artlima AG

Artlima AG

http://artlima-ag.com/

Last edited:
This is the link to the Smooth Criminal lyrics / working papers for sale:

http://www.smoothcriminal-lyrics.com/index.html

The original handwritten
lyrics of michael jackson smooth Criminal

In 1985 Michael Jackson started his work on a song that would later become one of his greatest musical triumphs. Starting out as something from a western style musical with Michael himself starring as a gunslinger, it evolved to a song he first called “Al Capone” and later became reworked into the magna opus we know “smooth criminal”.

Four different official videos were produced for this song, the original shown in the “Moonwalker” film, featuring Michael and his dancers doing the legendary 45 degree lean, apparently defying gravity as they dance an act that was patented and growing more and more elaborate over time. Smooth Criminal has been performed on all of Michael Jacksons great tours: the Bad, Dangerous and HIStory tours. It is one of Michaels signature songs and has appeared in numerous of his albums. This year the Artlima AG offers for prospective art collectors a sui generis artifact. The original working paper of Smooth Criminal done by Michael Jackson, purchased from Michael Jackson’s manager of over a decade, Dieter Wiesner. It is a unique document on which Michael scribbled his ideas for his magna opus “Smooth Criminal”.

You can observe firsthand how the artist formed the words, jostled with ideas and presented melody on paper with lines drawn underneath in his handwriting representing the crescendo and rallentando moments of the song. His fingerprints are still all over the document. Currently stored in the bank vault in Basel, Switzerland.

The intitial Bid price is set at 3 Million US Dollar, and any serious bids can be made here.

This doesn`t sound good.

Edit: googled Artlima AG

Artlima AG

http://artlima-ag.com/

Right, it doesn't sound good at all.
While they are obviously still trying to get their website done, here is interesting information about this company:
http://www.moneyhouse.ch/u/artlima_ag_CH-270.3.015.096-3.htm?eid=3283258

So all in all, a newly founded company (September 4th, 2014) is going to finance Wiesner's new book and bought the working sheet of Smooth Criminal from Wiesner,
which they are now putting up for auction with a minimum bid of 3 Million US Dollar....

That sounds really, really fishy, doesn't it?

myosotis;4075025 said:
He seems to be saying that Michael 'asked for' the silver crest when he visited the Queen, and she gave it to him? I find that even harder to believe. I don't think anyone would visit royalty and casually ask about one of their decorative items' Can I have that? It doesn't look like the kind of thing that is used as decoration in any of the palaces anyway...more a 'tourist gift shop' item. As is the Golden anniversary plate. I wouldn't be surprised if both were for sale in the palace gift shop.

Edit: The Golden Jubilee was in 2002, and there were lots of official commemorative royal items for sale, as there are now eg. here:
http://www.historicroyalpalaces.com/collectables/official-royal-china.html

I think Dieter is talking nonsense and I think he is going to sell these items as gifts from the Queen to MJ which would drive to price up to sky high.
If anything Michael may have been given these as gift when he visited Houses of Parliament, or Dieter bought that plate from eBay for £0.99
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Royal-Col...morative-Plate-BRAND-NEW-IN-BOX-/231477980198

That is the same plate Dieter is showing on the video.
I'm quite certain Michael never went to Buckingham palace and never met The Queen.

"Wiesner has access to a large amount of exclusive and unreleased material on the King of Pop, material that is apparently making some people nervous. Because of this, more than a million dollars has been spent in legal fees in Germany by Michael Jackson’s estate, trying to block this book."

I'm certain that lawsuit was about stopping him using Michael's image and likeness, and something to do with German rights for MJ's logo, and nothing to do blocking book.
I'll did out the info when I have time.

How the hell Dieter has so much of Michael's stuff, especially Smooth Criminal stuff that was done well before he entered in the picture?

Hi, could someone give me the link to the thread about his previous book , I can't find it anymore thx

Wow. Warning.... not good articles. I wish I had known that before clicking them. This guy is certainly a piece of work.

Sorry about that but that is Dieter, plain and simple. He sells anything and everything of MJ to get his dirty hands on few pennies.

This all sounds ghastly. Weisner is ghastly. That video of him with mj's stuff is beyond creepy.

The book is to be published in both paperback by Random House and also as an audio book which will contain voice messages.
I wonder what voice messages wiesner will include, maybe those anti-semitic ones he claims were by mj which he helpfully released to the media to blackmail mj when he sued mj for multi-millions after mj's trial.

I'm quite certain Michael never went to Buckingham palace and never met The Queen.
I remember arnie klein claiming a couple of years back in some vanity fair interview, which all trace of has now been erased from the internet, that he and mj shared some fried chicken with the queen at buckingham palace. Seriously, mj was surrounded by raving lunatics.

Eta - to be fair mj has met the queen, at some royal command performance or something when he was in jackson 5/jacksons in the 70s, remember seeing a photo. But going to the palace for a kfc and casing the place for nick nacks for neverland, with arnie and dieter in tow - probably not.

Last edited:
This all sounds ghastly. Weisner is ghastly. That video of him with mj's stuff is beyond creepy.

I wonder what voice messages wiesner will include, maybe those anti-semitic ones he claims were by mj which he helpfully released to the media to blackmail mj when he sued mj for multi-millions after mj's trial.

I remember arnie klein claiming a couple of years back in some vanity fair interview, which all trace of has now been erased from the internet, that he and mj shared some fried chicken with the queen at buckingham palace. Seriously, mj was surrounded by raving lunatics.

Eta - to be fair mj has met the queen, at some royal command performance or something when he was in jackson 5/jacksons in the 70s, remember seeing a photo. But going to the palace for a kfc and casing the place for nick nacks for neverland, with arnie and dieter in tow - probably not.

Aah Bonnie, you always make me laugh :giggle:

The bolded bit - I 100% agree with you:D
As for MJ meeting The Queen, you are right
32ff602be2003649f221146f734dac2f.jpg

but I don't think he went to Buckingham palace to have a tea with the Queen and ask some souvenirs to take home with him:D

. But going to the palace for a kfc and casing the place for nick nacks for neverland, with arnie and dieter in tow - probably not.

-------------------------

LOL nice one bonnie

Any information on what became of Michael's supposed shares in CinéGroupe with its Pinocchio 3000 animation? One of those seemingly big projects Dieter mentions in the book without giving enough details. Wikipedia articles on the company and the film have no mention of MJ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VS_al1H-9iY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can imagine that Michael would have always dreamed of having his own movie company a la Disney, a la George Lucas industrial lights and Magic, a la Spielberg.
What happened to that deal? Was it a sham by Dieter or fell through?

I don't really understand why the German courts ruled in Dieters favor with Michael's intellectual property either.

The question still stands. What happened to the shares, and if there was no shares, then what was signed there.

P. S. This is what Irritates me about Dieter's way of telling the story. He leaves more questions than he answers. Btw, in his next video about Mercedes deal he tells how he lied to Michael and deceived him because he didn't have the guts to tell the truth. It's pretty pathetic. What did MJ see in him that he hired hom for...

Last edited:
I just watched the Mercedes video and I seem to get more irritated with each one. He is making Michael come off as a fragile pathetic child.

Personally I'm a horrible judge of character and I expect everybody I meet to be nice, kind and trustworthy, etc. and I've been disappointed a million times over.

But I think in the cases of Weisner, Shaffel, Thome, Geller, Shmuley and Bashir-and a lot of others-spending a day or so with them would have set off red flags.

Last edited:
They probably presented themselves in a completely different way around him, telling him what he wanted to hear, making promises they couldn't or had no intention of keeping. I do think after '93 he was wounded and vulnerable and it was easier to take advantage of him.

Dieter claims the supposed Mercedes deal fell through because of the Nevvy raid, but the dates don't add up, according to Wikipedia the car was released on Nov 17 '03, and as we all know Nevvy was raided Nov 18 '03. The car was also debuted at the Frankfurt Auto Show earlier in the year.

Last edited:
myosotis;4075186 said:
This is the link to the Smooth Criminal lyrics / working papers for sale:

http://www.smoothcriminal-lyrics.com/index.html

The original handwritten
lyrics of michael jackson smooth Criminal

Something very fishy is going on.
If you remember, Prince Jackson went to Germany to this charity event, and the original lyrics and music to "Bad," "Billie Jean," and "Smooth Criminal" sold

How is it possible that Dieter W has original lyrics to SC if Bad, BJ and SC were sold 2011?
For ref, see:
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/09/prince-michael-jackson-makes-like-dad/
and from Prince's interview with German TV (or something)
Host: That's right. We are so honored that you are here tonight and support our charity. And you brought something with you , something very special.

Prince: I brought this book which was written by my Grandma, who also signed it. And I will also sign it now. And we brought the handwritten lyrics of my dad's songs „Bad", „Smooth Criminal" and „Billie Jean".

Host: Wow! That's incredible! These are the original , handwritten lyrics by Michael Jackson fort he songs „Bad", „Smooth Criminal" and „Billie Jean"! I think that in the very moment when the idea fort he song came into his mind he put it down, right there, on the paper. That's really incredible! Thank you!

Prince: It's a pleasure!
----------------

Also Dieter himself was there with Prince
http://www.allmystery.de/i/tbSBQ6G_wenn9595832.jpg

Wiesner is not a friend and never has been! He doesn't care what anyone thinks but he certainly tries to make ppl think a certain way if it can bring him money! He is virtuos playing and manipulating ppls mind!

He doesn't care a tiny bit about Michael! He betrayed him and stole from him. He's most likely able to make it look legal even more since Michael is not here anymore and his parents are the same kind means for the money surly always willing to go into partnership with someone like Wiesner cuz getting together against the estate makes things like selling original lyrics even easier.
Nor does Wiesner care about the children or Michaels legacy a tiny bit unless he can use them also moneywise! He has no other business worth to mention aside from that! He's that kind of a person we call in Germany for a penny he'd probably sell his own granny!

He is a business person of the worst kind! At the end of the day he doesn't even care to much of what ppl think of him or his way of doing business as long as it simply brings him money!

He cares for sensationalism (cheap, very low level if needed) media which brings him money also!

He wants money, always and only! He has sold his soul (if he was born with one and didn't came directly from him) to the devil even long before he has met Michael Jackson!

That's Dieter Wiesner!

This is what Wiesner is known for in Germany, at least by informed ppl! ;) please use Google translater if needed:
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-78145141.html

Last edited:
Bubs;4075754 said:
How is it possible that Dieter W has original lyrics to SC if Bad, BJ and SC were sold 2011?
For ref, see:
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/09/prince-michael-jackson-makes-like-dad/
and from Prince's interview with German TV (or something)
Host: That's right. We are so honored that you are here tonight and support our charity. And you brought something with you , something very special.

Prince: I brought this book which was written by my Grandma, who also signed it. And I will also sign it now. And we brought the handwritten lyrics of my dad's songs &#8222;Bad", &#8222;Smooth Criminal" and &#8222;Billie Jean".

Host: Wow! That's incredible! These are the original , handwritten lyrics by Michael Jackson fort he songs &#8222;Bad", &#8222;Smooth Criminal" and &#8222;Billie Jean"! I think that in the very moment when the idea fort he song came into his mind he put it down, right there, on the paper. That's really incredible! Thank you!

Prince: It's a pleasure!
----------------

Also Dieter himself was there with Prince
http://www.allmystery.de/i/tbSBQ6G_wenn9595832.jpg

The lyriks from Prince were in glass. Sure not a original. You can find the in glass printed lyriks given from Wiesner again availabe on United Charity.

http://www.unitedcharity.de/ALLE-AUKTIONEN/Michael-Jackson-Bild

The lyriks from Prince were in glass. Sure not a original. You can find the in glass printed lyriks given from Wiesner again availabe on United Charity.

http://www.unitedcharity.de/ALLE-AUKTIONEN/Michael-Jackson-Bild

Thanks for the info.
He is busy bee selling MJ's image and likeness such as porcelain MJ figurines :angry:
Nearly all of the items in that auction comes from this crook, and he even had LMP and MJ's marriage certificate which was sold last spring!

I'm sure MJ didn't just gift official documents like his marriage certificate to people. I'm sure a lot of this is stolen.

So now there are lithographic prints of the Billie Jean lyrics for sale.....

I'll pass.

(Seems there are numbered editions for 30 countries. There's optimism. Maybe at $50 to $100 each...but there are 100 copies for each country at e1111 for the 'English' version)...excluding delivery costs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This high quality lithographic printing is an exact replica made from the original draft of Michael Jackson&#8217;s masterpiece &#8220;Billy Jean&#8221;. With each one made of expensive deckle edged paper, protected and sealed against dust behind two panes of special plexiglass, mounted on a handmade 3D-Frame, this one of a kind piece of art is a must-have for anyone who is a true fan to the king of pop. Each Product is individually numbered and thus unique, proven by the original wax seal and a certificate of proof, mounted in the middle.

Experts already guarantee a value enhancement of huge proportions for the next years due to the very limited edition and the high quality standards used in the making of this product. We will ship your own personal Lithography safely packed in a special wooden crate that we produced just for this occasion, and you can expect delivery a few days after we received payment.

Russia, Denmark, Great Britain, South Africa, Portugal, Finnland, South Korea,
&#61752; Luxembourg, Turkey, France, Belgium, Thailand, Spain, Romania,

&#61752; Australia, Brasil, New Zealand, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Austria, Singapure,
&#61752; Swiss, Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Sweden, Neverland, Germany,...

http://billiejean-lyrics.com/product.html

http://shop.billiejean-lyrics.com/europe/england-en/lithography-billy-jean-england/a-164/

LITOGRAPH OF ORIGINAL HANDWRITTEN
LYRICS OF MICHAEL JACKSON BILLIE JEAN
Limited edition of 100 units for each country in which Michael Jackson toured during his block buster "History Tour"

These lithographs are a limited edition of the original handwritten lyrics by Michael Jackson of Billie Jean. Together with Mr. Dieter Wiesner, Michaels former manager and confident, Michael Jackson embarked on the world famous History World Tour,

his third and final worldwide solo concert covering Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and North America. It spanned the globe with stops in 35 countries on 5 continents and grossed the equivalent of over a quarter of a billion in today&#8217;s US Dollars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will receive your Lyrik safely boyed in its very own wooden crate to your chosen shipping destination.

Attention:

Due to different import customs, each customer has to see and pay himself or herself for all necessary costs for the actual import of the goods into his or her country. This may include VAT and customs fees. We are not liable for any problems, or further costs resulting of your ordering of our products.

Measurements: 84x37x1,5 cm

-Material: acrylglas und wood

-High quality lithographic print on deckle edged paper

Last edited:
Back