Discussion about Charges against Dr. Murray / all threads merged

Re: Unappropriate Charges In Case

Murray called three people during that time frame which began at 11:18 am. Those three people are the suspects of helping Murray move Michael's body.

The 3 people Murray called that morning have been identified. None were in L.A. The body was not moved until the security guard, Alvarado was called upstairs and made the 911 call. Then Michael was moved to the floor where the paramedics found him.

I believe the phone calls was to his office, a patient and to his girlfriend - all at houston.

the police was suspicious of the call to his office because they thought he might had his staff to destroy / remove stuff/documents.

If none of the people he called was in L.A., then WHO knew to come upstairs anyways when NO ONE was allowed upstairs in the first place??

bodyguards didn't go upstairs until Prince called them and told them to come. Prince gave them the okay to come upstairs.

I think that if Michael really wanted to go to the hospital and Dr. Death wouldn't comply, he would have called his security guards outside

agree. His guards would have been taking orders from him regardless of what Murray might have said.

We do know their are SWORN DEPOSITIONS saying that Grace spiked Michael's food and drink with drugs like demerol, morphine, oxycontin etc. before Kai Chase came.

sworn depositions? when, where, which case?

woah....I believe we have here a hint of a premeditated murder.

If none of the people he called was in L.A., then WHO knew to come upstairs anyways when NO ONE was allowed upstairs in the first place??

bodyguards didn't go upstairs until Prince called them and told them to come. Prince gave them the okay to come upstairs.

That is irrelevant to what I am bringing up.

Who helped Murray transfer Michael's body from Murray's room to Michael's own room, where the bodyguards had found him.

If the three people Murray called were not in L.A., then they couldn't have helped. So WHO knew to come upstairs and help Murray, when Murray didn't even call, and when NO ONE was allowed upstairs in the first place?

^^
Michael was found in Murray's bedroom not his. So he wasn't moved.

edit : see below

As has been reported, the bedroom where Michael Jackson experienced his cardiac arrest and where Dr. Conrad Murray attempted to resuscitate the pop singer was not Michael Jackson's bedroom, but a secondary bedroom that was believed to have been used by Murray to store medical supplies. It had originally been reported that Michael Jackson had died in his own bedroom, but subsequent information and testimony of witnesses placed the actual place of death in another second-floor bedroom altogether.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2014172/michael_jackson_deathbed_photo_in_news.html?cat=2

O.K. ---here's how it went down. When Dr. Murray was ready "to play his game" he came running down the stairs, yelled to the cook Kai Chase, to call Prince upstairs. Prince ran upstairs where he saw his Dad on the bed w/Dr. Death hovering over him. Dr. Death probably wanted Prince to see this---thus an alibi "the Dr. was trying to save him". Dr. Death told Prince to go get help----Prince called the security guard Alvarado who ran upstairs and called 911. Then the security guard and Dr. Death placed Michael on the floor as instructed by paramedics. All of this was in the Dr.'s bedroom. There are no depositions that I know of where it is stated by ANYONE that Grace was accused of poisoning Michael's food and drink. If so, please provide your source. Grace was nowhere around during the last 6 months except in April for Paris's birthday party. And yes XThunderX2, I believe what Janet said. (and what some of the other siblings have said as well) Michael had an addiction to various painkillers on and off for at least the last 15 years and the family knew it and tried several interventions. This does not mean anything other than that-----he was and is the greatest entertainer and person to have ever lived on this earth in my opinion. No other fan loved him more than I did, and this goes back to 1979 when I first met him. Way before his career took off. We have to remember the tremendous pain and suffering he went through---physical and emotional for the better part of the last 15 years. Could any of us have coped and done any better than he did? I don't think so. Despite it all, he never stopped showering us, his fans with his love and brilliance. He continued to fight for healing the world and esp. the children. He never stopped caring and trying. These are among the great, wonderful things we need to remember about him. And also to fight for justice.

delete

Last edited:

Michael was dead long before Dr. Death made it known. There was only ONE moving of his body-----from the bed in Dr. Murray's BR to the floor of Dr. Murray's BR. Lividity could have still been visible from this ONE move as his body was probably re-positioned when moved down to the floor. There are no known "ankle and wrist markings" from lividity. It is usually seen in a larger portions of the body like trunk, abdomen, tops or bottoms of legs and arms where the blood pools when no longer being pumped through the veins. (the heart is stopped, thus no pumping) Michael thought someone was trying to poison him during the 2005 trial when he was weak and sometimes delirious. Grace was not around during the last 6 months of Michael's life. If it is too dangerous to name sources of allegations, then they should not be made at all.

delete

Last edited:

But Kasume, you name many sources that will not come forth or has not as of yet ("it will come out in the trial"). They wish to remain anonymous. as such, what they say are not facts to us. We only have the "facts" that have been presented by means of the autopsy. And what we can understand from this. As such, you must understand a reluctance to give creedance to unnamed sources, especially where we cannot verify their findings.

We are all awaiting the trial in order to finally be able to have some kind of understanding of what took place that night and the days leading up to it.

as ginvid said "the case" forum is based on the information released and what we know so far.

speculations, hearsay, unnamed third, fourth party sources etc are more suitable for conspiracy section.

Yes, he was moved. That is a hard cold fact which cannot be argued against.

I'll have to disagree that "he was moved a longer distance" is a "hard cold fact".

who is this medical professional? what is his/her credentials? did he/she actually saw the body and examined it or just giving his/her opinion looking to the autopsy report, what media had reported etc?

if he/she didn't actually examined the scene and more importantly the body then it's an educated personal opinion but not a hard cold fact.

"The markings from moving MJ were consistent with having been moved much further in distance than simply a foot at most 2 feet from atop a bed to the floor beside the bed. There needs to be a prolonged tight grip to make any marks - I do not believe any marks would have been the result of what you described.

......facts are everywhere."

user_offline.gif
vbrep_register("2945428")
well unless that comes out in court and was in the autopsy but was with held its irrelevent its an opinion and nothing more. what marks are they talking about? ones already mentioned in the report

and i dont believe there were signs of lividy at the scene. that was a media report but was not stated in the report. unless you are talking about the beads. that was something we were hoping for as it shows a time lapse longer than claimed. but there were media reports saying the medics saw signs but i dont remember seeing anything in the report about it

well unless that comes out in court and was in the autopsy but was with held its irrelevent its an opinion and nothing more. what marks are they talking about?

and i dont believe there were signs of lividy at the scene. that was a media report but was not stated in the report.

I highly suggest you take a second look at that report.

Last edited:

I highly suggest you take a second look at that report.
id rather not. ive only read it once and that was enough. if u want to post the info from the report please do.

Back