[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

In the same document filed by the prosecution, a trusted master bedroom maid said she saw the pair in bed together, nude from the waist up, both inside the main house and on a bed overlooking the Neverland theatre screen. But since Safechuck had never made a claim of sexual abuse the judge ruled the jury could not hear any of those prosecution claims.

The maid was Blanca Francia. The document Dimond refers to is the prosecution's motion in which they attempted to introduce 1108 testimony. Now the thing with this claim is, that Blanca Francia herself refuted it on the stand!

Here is what the prosecution's motion says about Blanca Francia observing that alleged scene:

2hqxhjq.jpg

Blanca Francia's testimony:

Q. You would see those children running around Neverland a lot, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. And Mr. Jackson used to run around with them, didn’t he?

A. Yes.

Q. He used to take them to the theater to watch movies, didn’t he?

A. Yes.

Q. And children would sometimes sit in his lap in the theater watching the movies, didn’t they?

A. I –

Q. Did you ever see that?

A. I never see that. Because I –

Q. I’m sorry.

A. I was never there when he was there with kids.

Oops!

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

not now....:cry:

It is just too obvious with the album release..I'm literally shacking right now.

So Wade saying he was abused made him realize that he was to? So like Wade being accused in 93 andin 05 his dying and almost five years after the fact it never occurred to him that he was abused? He is pretty obviousbut still man come on. IMO Wade and his lawyer and maybe even Diane worked onhim to get him to join Wade's lawsuit and I will bet you anything that theyhave been bothering other people trying to get them to flip as well. But what they don't seem to realize is theyare not dealing with Michael.

Last edited:
“Once you start having children and you see what it’s all about … your perspective on life changes,” the source said, requesting anonymity because they lacked authority to speak on the record. According to the source closest to Safechuck, he now believes that “some of his current issues” stem from his long-ago relationship with Jackson.
Oh i see. It's just a different perspective that allows you to see that being raped as a child by an adult male is not cool and just might cause problems. It's such a load of baloney, i can't see anyone outside the child abuse industry swallowing it. All the historic child sex abuse cases that we're having in the uk, all the victims didn't come forward for decades because they were victimised by big powerful celebs/public figures and they didn't think they'd be believed, not one has come up with the idea that they didn't quite twig that they were being abused for all those years. It's just so different with mj, he was investigated to within an inch of his life and all his child friends were automatically assumed by the justice auths and the media to be his victims - there were just no barriers whatsoever to their coming forward in mj's lifetime, in fact they were actively encouraged. It is just grotesquely unfair and against natural justice to come forward now when mj is dead and can't defend himself when he spent the last 17 yrs of his life facing an overwhelming witch hunt against him.

But since Safechuck had never made a claim of sexual abuse the judge ruled the jury could not hear any of those prosecution claims.
Well ddimond got that wrong. 3 of the so called 'victims' never made claims of abuse yet they were still put forward to the jury as past victims. The judge didn't allow safechuck because i guess there wasn't even a halfway reliable 3rd party witness to any abuse.

Last edited:

Isn't this the same guy who got married at Michael's ranch and always said Michael never touched him?

It isn't Safechuck who got married there, Mesereau got that wrong - it's Jonathan Spence.

My friend spoke to Spence's mother last year and they're still on Michael's side and believe all these people are greedy and Mike never did anything to them.

My friend spoke to Spence's mother last year and they're still on Michael's side and believe all these people are greedy and Mike never did anything to them.

That's a relief! ^_^!

Well ddimond got that wrong. 3 of the so called 'victims' never made claims of abuse yet they were still put forward to the jury as past victims. The judge didn't allow safechuck because i guess there wasn't even a halfway reliable 3rd party witness to any abuse.

The judge's reasoning for not allowing in testimony about Spence and Safechuck was that no one claimed to have witnessed abuse, they just claimed that they witnessed "grooming" - buying gifts etc.

Wait! I always thought Safechuck didn't testify on Michael's behalf because he didn't want to do anything with the trial or MJ. It was the judge who banned him from testifying? Was he even approached by the defense?

Ivy @Ivy_4MJ · 11 Min.

Of course right about when a new album is coming out, they would try to bring MJ down. All those money hungry people..

Ok I am confused. Much like Wade it took him having a kid to realize that he was abused? So Michael being locked up Michael going on trial Sneeon knocking on your door it never clicked in your head? Like I said you are not dealing with Michael, Branca and McClain are not going to feel bad for you

That's a relief! ^_^!

Spence's family are middle class/well off, so I don't think they need the money like these guys do.

VaNiL;4003622 said:
Wait! I always thought Safechuck didn't testify on Michael's behalf because he didn't want to do anything with the trial or MJ. It was the judge who banned him from testifying? Was he even approached by the defense?

Don't know if he was approached.

Here is what the defense said about Jimmy in court:

18 Six, Jimmy Safechuck, who we are informed

19 says nothing happened. They [the prosecution] don’t propose to call

20 him as an alleged victim either, but they’ve got the

21 same old gang again coming in to try and capitalize

22 on the case, people who have been adjudged to be

23 liars, and they are. People who asked for money

24 from tabloids, who’ve asked for money from Mr.

25 Jackson, et cetera.

The Judge:

The evidence of

11 alleged grooming of the other children will not be

12 permitted. Evidence as to Jimmy Safechuck and

13 Jonathan Spence will not be permitted.

It was not permitted because the prosecution claimed to have testimony only about alleged "grooming".

The judge's reasoning for not allowing in testimony about Spence and Safechuck was that no one claimed to have witnessed abuse, they just claimed that they witnessed "grooming" - buying gifts etc.
Thanks, yes sneddon overstepped once again with his accusations in those motions.

I wonder what dealings tmez had with safechuck and his family.

And if this guy has no money it's pretty easy to see why he did this. Your money issues if you have none are going to get worst. Do these people really think that they stand a chance here? Him like Wade is hoping for a payoff but I wil bet you a dollar to a dougnut it won't happen.

You know what? This is not going to steal my joy about the album when it comes out I am going to buy it and blast it. Jimmy whatever his name is **** you

King ?@MrKingJordan

Just Spoke to Tom Mesereau He's very upset & Smells another shakedown

I think we need to not do Diane's work. She knew what she was doing by writing this story. So let's focus on the album not this guy he will be dealt with

I think we need to not do Diane's work. She knew what she was doing by writing this story. So let's focus on the album not this guy he will be dealt with

Quote of the day.

Note how the media refuse to touch that story because they too know it's all bullshit. usually stories of this nature go viral within minutes. but this one is tanking.

Go and enjoy the new album, Buy as many copies as you can :)

So how safechuck's going to get round the time limitations? He didn't realise mj had died and had an estate organising his affairs - maybe he's been living on a different planet for the past 5 yrs? It seems the addition of safechuck is just designed as extra pressure on the estate to settle these claims because of the bad publicity - but legally they've left it too late to file and they know that. So it's just a cynical ratcheting up of pressure at a time when sony/estate have a big new project.

Exactly.

Just before the case was due to be decided if it got tossed or not.

I'm so gutted.

I want to believe you're right that in the last year they've been trying to find others and this is all they could get - but I'm worried, the more that "come forwards", leads to people believing there's safety in numbers.

Of course, it's no coincidence that they are putting this out there today, one day before the release of Xscape. This is all a part of the plan to blackmail the Estate into a settlement with bad publicity.

Just like in 2003... when Number Ones was gonna be released.

I hate these people so much.

Exactly.

Just before the case was due to be decided if it got tossed or not.

I'm so gutted.

I want to believe you're right that in the last year they've been trying to find others and this is all they could get - but I'm worried, the more that "come forwards", leads to people believing there's safety in numbers.

The problem here is that this dude is actually weakening wade's story. 2 lies don't make the truth.

Quote of the day.

Note how the media refuse to touch that story because they too know it's all bullshit. usually stories of this nature go viral within minutes. but this one is tanking.

I'm guessing it's because the court docs aren't available yet?

Now we know why it was taken off calender.

Every time something good happens for Michael people try to ruin it. I feel sick.

I'm guessing it's because the court docs aren't available yet?

Now we know why it was taken off calender.

If the media wanted to report on this they would have done so long time ago even on Friday when it was filed.

Yes, we now know why the hearing was taken off calendar. but the estate will be on top of it as always.

Apparently DD is tweeting about it? I cannot check because I believe she blocked me ha ha

Obviously she's trying to stir the pot. her media friends are not touching the story. the shakedown is too blatant.

let's just hope the judge has some sense , let's pray no jury is going to hear this case . I lost faith in the human race

Back