[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Apparently DD is tweeting about it? I cannot check because I believe she blocked me ha ha

Yep, she keeps harping on about the new 'Jackson Five'...including J Francia. Obviously lumping all the financial shakedowns together. Well, she's not wrong about that ....

I am not going to let it ruin my joy of getting the album tomorrow. It's just so unfair this happens and it's too obvious what is going on and then there are people who will believe this crap. It's scary too because Michael cannot defend himself.

If he was going to spend his whole life being in constant fear of being accused by a low-life, then thank God he left us early. I can't even imagine him being dragged to the police station again. THANK YOU GOD

^^That's another thing, Michael not being here. I doubt very much this would be happening if he WERE here.

Trust me if they are capable of doing this to three orphaned kids , they were more than capable of doing the same if he was still alive.

Yep, she keeps harping on about the new 'Jackson Five'...including J Francia. Obviously lumping all the financial shakedowns together. Well, she's not wrong about that ....

I actually don't understand why you guys are even following her. what possibly can you get out of it besides misery?

it's obvious she and wade attorneys are desperately trying to sabotage the new MJ album after a several failed blackmail attempts for a settlement.

If he was going to spend his whole life being in constant fear of being accused by a low-life, then thank God he left us early. I can't even imagine him being dragged to the police station again. THANK YOU GOD

I don't think either Wade or Jimmy would pull this if he was alive.

Diane reminds me of Martin Bashir.

You know what I don't like swearing on here, but F*** wade he started all this ! And that she devil !
Anything for money ! I hope everyone can see through their filthy lies.

"When I go this problem World won't bother me no more"
Michael Jackson

where is ivy when we need her

Now we know why it was taken off calender.

Oh is that the reason? So they'll refile the 'wade didn't have clue that mj had died and had an estate' motion adding safechuck, hoping that the judge will relent because there are 2 clueless clutzes out there instead of just the one? I still don't see how a judge will allow that - you would need a flood of victims to make a judge change public policy, but i don't really know. Actually, we don't know when safechuck had this blinding revelation of being abused, if it was in the last 60 days then his claim cd beat the time limitations as the rules are it's got to be within 60 days after realising there's an estate/ realising the abuse - whichever was the later. It wd be telling if he did that, as it wd show he was learning from the difficulties faced by wade. I don't think safechuck cd sue the companies like wade because he was never employed by them.

Oh is that the reason? So they'll refile the 'wade didn't have clue that mj had died and had an estate' motion adding safechuck, hoping that the judge will relent because there are 2 clueless clutzes out there instead of just the one? I still don't see how a judge will allow that - you would need a flood of victims to make a judge change public policy, but i don't really know. Actually, we don't know when safechuck had this blinding revelation of being abused, if it was in the last 60 days then his claim cd beat the time limitations as the rules are it's got to be within 60 days after realising there's an estate/ realising the abuse - whichever was the later. It wd be telling if he did that, as it wd show he was learning from the difficulties faced by wade. I don't think safechuck cd sue the companies like wade because he was never employed by them.

Safechuck starred in the Pepsi commercial.

Good point about the 60 days thing - wow, just in time for MJ's album.

even if the judge allows this claim to be heard, it's going to be thrown out by any appeal.

. Actually, we don't know when safechuck had this blinding revelation of being abused, if it was in the last 60 days then his claim cd beat the time limitations as the rules are it's got to be within 60 days after realising there's an estate/ realising the abuse - whichever was the later. It wd be telling if he did that, as it wd show he was learning from the difficulties faced by wade.

He's just realized in the last 60 days ?lord if he was dump enough to say that lol

I'm not worried about the judge really - remember how those Elmo cases got tossed out because of the statutes and the guy is alive?

I'm worried about MJ's reputation and the estate feeling a need to settle.

If Wade was so confident in his case and that he had been absued then why did he and his lawyer go searching for other "victims"???? To boost their case? HA!!! Desperate, he is trying to win public opinion.

So when did Jimmy realize he was absued and that the so called issues he faced as an adult stems from the alleged abuse.

They are desperate pieces of shit!!

Like I said you are not dealing with Michael, Branca and McClain are not going to feel bad for you

? But they are not dealing with mj, wade and safechuck defended mj when he was alive. I think it takes a real attitude to make these claims in court in front of mj, even gavin backtracked on the accusations he had made to sneddon once he was in that court sitting feet away from mj. Mj was not some type of soft touch - it was only after 6 months of excrutiating global publicity that he caved in to settle with chandler and that was when he was really ill. Clearly, rightly or wrongly, wade and safechuck feel that they have a better chance making these claims against the estate, with mj not here to defend himself, maybe hoping the estate will be amenable to settle to protect the brand.

Last edited:

if MJ's lawyers were able to find all that dirt on the Chandlers and Arvisoz and those actually were kids, imagine what they could find on those two adults. I don't believe the estate will offer any settlement because a settlement means any kid who had any ties to mj will come forward asking for millions, it will never end.

Here is the thing this Jimmy person was not a young boy in 93. If he is 17 or 18 holding Michael's umbrella in 94. So the I was too young to understanding line is flat

You know when shit like this is started it makes me realise just how much love I have for MJ. I will protect him all the way to my grave. I won't let these parasites destroy everything he worked so hard for.

? But they are not dealing with mj, wade and safechuck defended mj when he was alive. I think it takes a real attitude to make these claims in court in front of mj, even gavin backtracked on the accusations he had made to sneddon once he was in that court sitting feet away from mj. Mj was not some type of soft touch - it was only after 6 months of excrutiating global publicity that he caved in to settle with chandler and that was when he was really ill. Clearly, rightly or wrongly, wade and safechuck feel that they have a better chance making these claims against the estate, with mj not here to defend himself, maybe hoping the estate will be amenable to settle to protect the brand.

But MJ was also known to be scared of lawsuits. hence he was always settling them just hours before the trial. plus, an allegation like this while he's alive would have drained him emotionally and mentally not to mention buried his reputation for good.

the executors on the other hand don't have this baggage and so are in no position to be intimidated the way MJ was when he was alive.

if MJ's lawyers were able to find all that dirt on the Chandlers and Arvisoz and those actually were kids, imagine what they could find on those two adults. I don't believe the estate will offer any settlement because a settlement means any kid who had any ties to mj will come forward asking for millions, it will never end.

Worse it will kill MJ reputation forever as settlement will be, in the mind of the public, an admission of guilt.

Really wade's attorneys should forget about a settlement. it's not going to happen.

Also I hope TMZ doesn't run with the story because then other news outlets will as well..

Something tells me that TMZ was probably contacted first by wade's attorneys but they refused to run the story. so wade's went to diane diamond as plan B. and so far it's not working out well for them because no news agency has picked up on the story after almost 5 hours of being published, which is unheard of in the world of MJ.

And 5 hours later, we still only have the word of Dimond and her sources.

TMZ would normally act as a smoking gun site and would release the court papers as proof their story.

Last edited:

yeah, it's indeed remarkable that TMZ did not run the story first, as they were Wade's mouthpiece. If I were him and wanted full exposure TMZ would have been the choice not Demon . So let's hope people still have some integrity.

yeah, it's indeed remarkable that TMZ did not run the story first, as they were Wade's mouthpiece. If I were him and wanted full exposure TMZ would have been the choice not Demon . So let's hope people still have some integrity.

it's because the shakedown is too obvious. i mean come on.

Really folks, go and enjoy the new album.

Something tells me that TMZ was probably contacted first by wade's attorneys but they refused to run the story. so wade's went to diane diamond as plan B. and so far it's not working out well for them because no news agency has picked up on the story after almost 5 hours of being published, which is unheard of in the world of MJ.

I pray you're right.

I feel sick.

Im not that optimistic as you re tmz. All their MJ posts gets many clicks. They have that huge story about Beyonce & Jay-Z now, when that cools off then maybe they will publish this story too ugh!!! I hope not!!!

Back