[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

You know what, bring it the F*** ON! Enough is enough. It's time to squash all these liars once and for all. We got to set the standard here, it's time to completely extirpate them and show them no clemency!
Like they did in the medieval times when they executed tyrants and hanged their body parts all over the corners of the country. excuse me for sounding so gore but we have to make a vicious statement cause this has to stop, now!

You know what, bring it the F*** ON! Enough is enough. It's time to squash all these liars once and for all. We got to set the standard here, it's time to completely extirpate them and show them no clemency!

I agree. I think this should go to Court now and dealt with once and far all. Bring in Jordan! Bring in Gavin and Jason again! Lets go through all that crap again. Let's show the jury how all that was BS and these two are none the less BS too! Enough is enough.

civil trial where the burden of proof is so low not to mention it is a defenseless charge in the first place. weizman better keep hammering on technicalities, we dont want another smear campaign

“I don’t think we’re done yet.” Zonen
What a creepy as thing to say! Yet, so damn obvious at the game y'all ALL playing still after all these yrs! They won't rest until MJ legacy is destroyed, they couldn't do it while he lived and the won't rest even more so now that he is gone and can't defend himself! Bring it on u bastards, bring it on! When u all die the money stay behind so stop the B.S lies! U crazy good for nothing greedy lying ****tards!

Anyways, will keep an eye on this crap that almost made me PUKE when I saw that the spawn of Satan was back with her same old stories with another fake ass MJ friend sellin their soul to the devil!

Last edited:

yeah, it's indeed remarkable that TMZ did not run the story first, as they were Wade's mouthpiece. If I were him and wanted full exposure TMZ would have been the choice not Demon . So let's hope people still have some integrity.
It's best to assume noone in the media has integrity. I think they just went with ddimond because she's a sympathetic ear, tmz were a bit sneering about wade's claim last year. The case was only filed on fri apparently, so i'm sure once the media find it in the court system they'll report it.

it's because the shakedown is too obvious. i mean come on.
The cynicism and stage management of filing the case and leaking it to the press the day before mj's big album launch is so inappropriate seeing it's meant to be about a shocking realisation after decades that you had been sexually abused as a child.
But MJ was also known to be scared of lawsuits. hence he was always settling them just hours before the trial. plus, an allegation like this while he's alive would have drained him emotionally and mentally not to mention buried his reputation for good.

the executors on the other hand don't have this baggage and so are in no position to be intimidated the way MJ was when he was alive.
i understand what you're saying, but i just think it's dangerous to brand mj as a soft touch who settled cases - that's the myth that has gained traction - that mj secretly settled dozens of these types of sex abuse cases. Mj could have settled the chandler case in the summer of 93 for something like $1m i think acc to ray chandler in his glitter book - he didn't.

Jamie is now 36 years old

God ****ing dammit... :( this had better all turn out to be nothing. Please God don't let this shit go anywhere, and if it does, please let it be in Michael's favor. This shit just can't be true. It just can't.

They can all suck it! Timing couldn't be more obvious lol. I'm actually not too surprised by this since every time something positive happens for Michael, there will always be something negative to counter it. I've come to expect it. I was just waiting for it. They're all just a bunch of jealous a-holes who want a cut off the Estate's success.

The witch hunt for Michael is creepy and disturbing.

It make me so mad. On the eve on Michael's album coming out (for me tomorrow). I can't stand this.

Remember we said that they would try something around the release date of the album guys and here it is. This is just the typical pattern where every time Michael is doing well professionally, shakedowners appear. They feel this is the best way to get a settlement or to get Michael to do what they want. Chandler did the same thing and actually started it. It is so foolish that both men have similar stories and use their children to gain sympathy. Why did it take him almost a year to join with Wade? The attorney must have made him think that he would end up with millions for him to change his story now. I can imagine how they are getting more and more desperate when they see all the money rolling in and they can't have any of it.

Now it is even more obvious why they wanted a date in June--the jerks. They time things for a reason.

You know what, I just can't. Saw this on another forum and am now sorry I even clicked on the link.

Why in God's name does this keep happening? Always when there is a new project to come out, shit like this pops up! What did Michael Jackson ever do in life to deserve this?

So tired of this shit!

Last edited:

I have been tracking this story at various news sites and I have not seen it (except for HuffPo and Daily Beast). Not even TMZ!

Why are we presuming that the story is true, if it only comes from Dimond?

I'm not saying that it is not possible that Safechuck has joined the suit, I am just saying we need to wait on confirmation (and I don't mean just media outlets repeating the story) before we get our knickers all in a bunch.

I have been tracking this story at various news sites and I have not seen it (except for HuffPo and Daily Beast). Not even TMZ!

It was filed on Friday, I'm guessing the docs will come out sometime this week, or be handed over to TMZ tomorrow on the day the album is out.

I'm not saying that it is not possible that Safechuck has joined the suit, I am just saying we need to wait on confirmation (and I don't mean just media outlets repeating the story) before we get our knickers all in a bunch.

Hence why I said above that I hope this isn't true, since Dimond has been known to lie about Michael before. True or not, just the thought alone about this makes me sick. :puke:

^^Yeah and if they see things are too quiet, the lawyer will contact TMZ, like they did when no one was picking up Wade's claim. Are we certain that both men have the same lawyer--the one Q has?

My main emotion with these things, is one of helplessness. You feel as though your hands are tied. You want to help and there is not much you can do. Then, you have to keep your behavior within the law. I guess the best we can do is just keep collecting information that shows this guy is a liar.

after "intensive therapy", everyone is sticking to Evan's evil scheme.

I guess we have to wait until someone leaks the documents if this thing is really filed.

after "intensive therapy", everyone is sticking to Evan's evil scheme.

Well they saw it worked for Chandler--he got money and invested it. Why come up with a new plan if the old one worked before. The thing is they forgot that Garvin did not get money. Their mind is stuck on the chandler case.

I really hate this shit!!! In the eyes of the public who isn't well informed on this, the more accusations there are the more likely they are to believe the claims. This is a very emotive subject and people already feel that too many people who are real abusers get away with it so their emotions are already running high about a subject like this and they'll come to the same conclusions with this. A big problem with this is that it stirs people's emotions. From a logical standpoint a claim is not not true simply because it has been made, the burden of proof lies on the person making the positive claim, so we have every right to be skeptical about it whether other people like it or not.

Many people will not approach this from a logical perspective because the number of accusers is 5. People probably think there are more and statements from victims advocates groups don't help. I appreciate that these groups have the intention to do the right thing, but being full of victims means that their judgement is inherently clouded by their own experiences. They have reasons why victims don't come forward and those reasons are true, but that doesn't automatically mean that Wade and Jimmy's claims are true.

Jimmy joining Wade's lawsuit worries me because the idea is to strengthen the case. Another thing that worries me is that because the case is joint, they'll be able to work their stories to be very similar to each other in order to make the claims appear more credible. The burden of proof is lower is civil cases and I'm concerned that MJ not being her anymore makes it easier for such claims to be given more weight. I really hope the estate is smart about this and doesn't go down the settlement road. After that, the next battle is the judge. It's difficult right now because we have limited information which makes it harder for fans to mount a defense, and unfortunately we have an uphill battle with those who aren't as educated about this.

The fan community needs to stick together on this and support each other. We have a bit of a waiting game for information on this and it may be a tough and stressful road. Please look after each other.

I swear I'm just feeling so, so.....its like a punch in the stomach.

Last edited:

Diane Demon's daily breakfast:

14193296583_ec533d908a_o.jpg

I swear I'm just feeling so, so.....its like a punch in the stomach.

The emotions are on a roller coaster--highs with the happiness and excitement of the album and then boom it drops when these people do the usual dirty deed.

Is this guy living in California?

I don't get this. I just don't The guy has been dead for half a decade yet the hate is so strong. Going by the way Michael is treated you'd think he was Hitler. Humanity and God failed Michael in life and death.

They will not let him go until everything is destroyed and in shambles.

I miss my Mike but I am glad he is not here to go through everything again.

The emotions are on a roller coaster--highs with the happiness and excitement of the album and then boom it drops when these people do the usual dirty deed.

Is this guy living in California?

He does. Here is a little bit of info about him:

http://radaris.com/~James-Safechuck/230076829

http://www.joesdata.com/executive/James_Safechuck_709551552.html

http://www.thefwa.com/interview/avatarlabs-team

http://www.studiodaily.com/2007/09/avatarlabs-names-james-safechuck-flash-developer/

The MJ fanbase is the only fanbase who have become experts in court cases.

I had a feeling that this was going to happen. But I had hoped I was wrong about this. It's disgusting. Seriously, I wish the Estate could fast-track these cases and really start going after these people in court. I'm sorry if I sound ridiculous. But I'm sick of this. People should not be allowed to keep doing things like this to Michael again and again and again. Personally, I'm so tired of having to constantly live with concern about when (not if), something like this is going to happen again.

Last edited:
Back