[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I'm not really surprised Wade's camp pulled something for album launch, it's just I did not expect THIS. :(

His story sounds so much like Wade's it's not even funny.

Are people thinking that the case was put off calendar because another party was added to the complaint? How would something like this work? Would a new case be filed with both men's name on it?

Is it wrong to say it feels like I've been stabbed in the heart?

You know what, I shared the exact same feeling when I first read about this half an hour ago, but you know what? F#&*% them! I'm not gonna let anybody steal my damn joy right about now!

Post Removed

Last edited:

You know what, I shared the exact same feeling when I first read about this half an hour ago, but you know what? F#&*% them! I'm not gonna let anybody steal my damn joy right about now!

My heart is aching for Michael. What did this man ever do to have such a witch hunt against him?
I just don't get this, I know he is not physically present anymore but this feels like someone's tearing my intestines out.
Michael did not and does not deserve this, his legacy does not deserve this.
I feel so effing helpless, it makes me mad that our hands are tied, that we cannot protect our loving peaceful hero.
I wish the Estate would fight this, Weitzman out of all people should be aware and know how to counter this ****ery. It seems like nobody is fighting for Mike but us, it seems like his haters will not let him go until they have destroyed his entire legacy.

Last edited:

My heart is aching for Michael. What did this man ever do to have such a witch hunt against him?
I just don't get this, I know he is not physically present anymore but this feels like someone's tearing my intestines out.
Michael did not and does not deserve this, his legacy does not deserve this.
I feel so effing helpless, it makes me mad that our hands are tied, that we cannot protect our loving peaceful hero.
I wish the Estate would fight this, Weitzman out of all people should be aware and know how to counter this ****ery. It seems like nobody is fighting for Mike but as, it seems like his haters will not him go until they have destroyed his entire legacy.

I feel what you're saying, but you know what I'm just tired of having this damn cloud hanging over our heads.

I just thought of something. If this was filed on Friday, it would be on 5/9. How would the judge have information before then for him to put the case off calendar? Could the lawyer have made some oral arguments about this?

Now let's see if this guy's family will begin tweeting and making web pages. Let's see if his mother runs away.

They already stole my joy, and my sister is talking about not that many people can lie on Michael like that :no: this is a load of, excuse my 15 year old french, bullshit. I almost cussed her out in front of my mother. This isn't fair, and I seriously feel like punching a hole in my wall. You don't know how bad I wanna cry :no: like break down and just bawl until I like..disappear or something. I wanna go far away from earth.

One thing to be very careful of is how we talk to people outside the fan community about this. The last thing we want to do is give people the idea that we aren't sympathetic to genuine abuse victims. Some people will jump to that conclusion because of our defense of MJ, so we need to tread lightly around this, who knows, the person we're speaking to may even be a victim of abuse themselves. It's not uncommon for abuse victims not to be believed and if this has happened to someone it will make them extra defensive when they hear us defend MJ. I think sometimes they feel the same way they did when people didn't believe them and this could be why they react so strongly.

I know there are MJ fans and advocates who were abused as children, maybe if any of those people feel up to it they could help us better understand how best to address this issue with people outside the fan community? I don't know, my brain is in overdrive right now with this :(

The shakedown is becoming too obvious. There is no way a competent jury will award them anything. the lawsuit is filed on Friday just days before the release of MJ album. I mean come on. It's too obvious.
Plus the pattern is the same. claiming to be intimidated or ashamed seems to be the new trick on the block. why didn't he join the prosecution in 2005? and why wait 5 years after MJ death?

The way things are going, we might not get the luxury of a competent jury! We'll probably end up with a crappy Judge as well!

I've noticed that all this has come out after Elizabeth Taylor has passed away. And now we don't have anyone (really close to Michael) to come out in public and defend Michael. I hope Macaulay Culkin will go public to help defend Michael's name.

One thing to be very careful of is how we talk to people outside the fan community about this. The last thing we want to do is give people the idea that we aren't sympathetic to genuine abuse victims. Some people will jump to that conclusion because of our defense of MJ, so we need to tread lightly around this, who knows, the person we're speaking to may even be a victim of abuse themselves. It's not uncommon for abuse victims not to be believed and if this has happened to someone it will make them extra defensive when they hear us defend MJ. I think sometimes they feel the same way they did when people didn't believe them and this could be why they react so strongly.

I know there are MJ fans and advocates who were abused as children, maybe if any of those people feel up to it they could help us better understand how best to address this issue with people outside the fan community? I don't know, my brain is in overdrive right now with this :(

Real abuse victims should be outraged by all of this

These bitches who make up this types of claims deserve to abused, tortured, effed over, and burned alive. I don't care anymore, this is getting out of hand and insane. Michael Jackson does not deserve any of this. This witchhunt is sickening.

These bitches who make up this types of claims deserve to abused, tortured, effed over, and burned alive. I don't care anymore, this is getting out of hand and insane. Michael Jackson does not deserve any of this. This witchhunt is sickening.

I should have my own witchhunt. Before I die, those bastards are mine. -__-

I agree. Jimmy and Wade had every chance to deal with Michael about this in court especially in 2005, in my opinion. And they didn't do that. I don't buy any excuses for them putting this mess out there now.

They also had 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 to come out as well. Those final years, Michael still endured so much persecution by the media and it would be easy for them to do so. But the big difference is how much money Michael had.

MJresearcher^^That is why you focus on all the glaring facts that show the claims are bogus. Also, it is good to outline the facts about the other cases, and most of the information is easily available.

It is a pattern when every time a successful man starts earning more money whether he is dead or alive, someone sues him for the same thing that another person got money for in a settlement. Of course that settlement was the worst thing to do, but we can't change that.

-Maybe it is a good idea to have a timeline of what projects/shows Michael was engaged in when each of these allegations were filed.

"And then there were five."

#1. Jordan Chandler. Denied being molested when asked by Pellicano and said his dad was out for $$. Refused to testify against MJ in a criminal investigation/trial in 93 and 05. Threatened to sue the prosecutors in 05 if they persisted.Did not want to see MJ behind bars? Even though according to DD he was molested??

#2. Jason Francia. His mother initiated the civil suit.There was no way she was 'offered' anything before that, even though she went to Feldman and DD (Hard Copy) with her incoherent story about seeing 'an image' (??) in the shower. DD fails to mention she was fired for stealing. Oh, yeah--so 'trusted.' Jason was in therapy paid for by taxpayers of CA for 5 years before coming up with the 'tickling' story. TICKLING once a year for 3 years. DD doesn't mention the specifics of this, does she.

#3. Gavin. Aww-was he 'vilified' as a liar and grifter--well, he was!! I guess DD wanted the defense to call him an angel? Gavin denied he had been molested until the $ signs in front of his and Janet's face were too strong to resist. Both he and Jordan wanted to keep going back to Neverland. Gavin was upset when he was told MJ wasn't there and then he saw him. Upset b/c he couldn't see MJ? Maybe some child advocates can explain this?

#4. Wade, as we all know testified FOR MJ and said nothing happened. Not until there were reports the Estate was earning the big $$ and was getting out of debt did Wade 'recall" he had been molested.

#5. So Safechuck's dad got 1 M, according to LaToya and yet he still worked in the 'rubbish business." In what capacity? Was he an owner? What did he do with 1M? Why did Jimmy keep hanging out with MJ when he was 17 if he had been abused from 10-14? I guess he also had the 'recall' event when he was sought out by Wade's legal team.

This is exactly what happened in 93--the drive to find another kid to make Jordan's claims look believable led to the Francia case. The prosecuotrs were beating the bushes, and Feldman too. They had MJ's address book and interviewed 200 potential witnesses--I feel pretty sure Jimmy was one of them.

All these kids or men were begged by prosecutors/lawyers to testify--begged. This is not the same as someone never being asked and hiding info. This is the reverse, where people are hounded into making claims.

It is all a big money grab and that it comes out now is par for the course.DD is the lowest of the low. All these kids initially DENIED when asked that anything happened. Every single one of them.

Last edited:

"And then there were five."

#1. Jordan Chandler. Denied being molested when asked by Pellicano and said his dad was out for $$. Refused to testify against MJ in a criminal investigation/trial in 93 and 05. Threatened to sue the prosecutors in 05 if they persisted.Did not want to see MJ behind bars? Even though according to DD he was molested??

#2. Jason Francia. His mother initiated the civil suit.There was no way she was 'offered' anything without before going to Feldman and DD and going on Hard Copy with her incoherent story about seeing 'an image' (??) in the shower. DD fails to mention she was fired for stealing. Oh, yeah--so 'trusted.' Jason was in therapy paid for by taxpayers of CA for 5 years before coming up with the 'tickling' story. TICKLING once a year for 3 years. DD doesn't mention the specifics of this, does she.

#3. Gavin.Aww-was he 'vilified' as a liar and grifter--well, he was!! I guess DD wanted the defense to call him an angel? Gavin claimed denied he had been molested until the $ signs in front of his and Janet's face were too strong to resist. Both he and Jordan wanted to keep going back to Neverland. Gavin was upset when he was told MJ wasn't there and then he saw him. Upset b/c he couldn't see MJ? Maybe some child advocates can explain this?

#4. Wade, as we all know testified FOR MJ and said nothing happened. Not there were reports the Estate was earning the big $$ and was getting out of debt did Wade 'recall" he had been molested.

#5. So Safechuck's dad got 1 M, according to LaToya and yet he still worked in the 'rubbish business." In what capacity? Was he an owner? What did he do with 1M? Why did Jimmy keep hanging out with MJ when he was 17 if he had been abused from 10-14? I guess he also had the 'recall' event when he was sought out by Wade's legal team. This is exactly wwhat happened in 93--the drive to find another kid to makee Jordan's claims look believable led to the Francia case. The prosecuotrs were beating the bushes, and Feldman too. They had MJ's address book and interviewed 200 potential witnesses--I feel pretty sure Jimmy was one of them.

All these kids or men were begged by prosecutors/lawyers to testify--begged. This is not the same as someone never being asked and hiding info. This is the reverse, where people are hounded into making claims.

It is all a big money grab and that it comes out now is par for the course.DD is the lowest of the low.

^ *Standing Ovation*

I'm only seeing it come under google news by the daily beast and the new york version of the daily mail..can this mean Diane is trying to cause a stir before the album release? Or am I missing something?

This is offtopic, but yesterday I had a dream about MJ. I dreamed of Michael coming back, he wasn't 'dead' but 'gone' in my dream and I don't know why, but a bunch of us fans were there when Michael came back- and someone asked him where he'd been and he said he had taken a two day vacation. And ppl were telling him that he was needed here and that they were glad he was back, then someone told him about his daughter's suicide attempt and he went to hug her and his sons and said quote ''alright, thank you. I got this from here''.

I don't know why but the dream felt so real, as if nothing had ever happened as if he had returned. I woke up shortly after feeling incredibly peaceful happy and at ease. I was in high spirits throughout the day until I logged back online to check on MJ sites.

I'm not sure why I am sharing this, probably because I rarely dream about MJ and this one dream just had me so at ease afterwards, feeling great joy and love after waking up (which is never the case, because I am usually grumpy when I get up) that it is somewhat special. As if Michael had been there in my dreams.

Idk why this keeps happening but it's not a coincidence. People don't want to see Michael's legacy flourish.

Last edited:

Right now, no other media that I can see are paying this mess much attention. I just hope they're not waiting for the album to come out before they really start going viral with the trash-fest.

after "intensive therapy", everyone is sticking to Evan's evil scheme.

But Jordan was not put into 'intensive therapy.' He was just taken to Dr. Abrams after Evan and Rothman set it up so that Abrams would report it to Child Protection Services as he was obliged to do according to the law (Mandated Reporter--certain professions must make report if child abuse is suspected). That was the first time Jordan had been to Abrams.

Was he ever talk to in 2005 or before and he said nothing happened? Now this?

Was he ever talk to in 2005 or before and he said nothing happened? Now this?

In the 1993 searches of MJ's properties, the detectives took his address book and used it to try and locate other victims, so if Jimmy met MJ in 87, then he would be one of the kids interviewed in 93. Sneddon even went to the Philippines and Australia so I feel sure he would talk to someone closer to home like Safechuck.

It would be good to have more info--maybe respect can help us out here with specifics? Does VG talk about Safechuck in his vile book?

respect77;4004012 said:

In this 2013 interview, Jimmy sounds to me like he is stressed about work and $$.

How many hours do you work each week?
James Safechuck: It depends on the project I’m on. It can range from 40 to 60 hours.

Has winning FWA awards helped you in any way?
James Safechuck: We’ll see at my next annual review.

What does the future hold for your company, or you as a person?
James Safechuck: Babies and work.

What is the most expensive thing you have bought in the last week?
James Safechuck: Dinner.

Last edited:

^^Oh oh stressed about work and $--well there you have the biggest incentive to lie for money.

jamba;4004099 said:
In the 1993 searches of MJ's properties, the detectives took his address book and used it to try and locate other victims, so if Jimmy met MJ in 87, then he would be one of the kids interviewed in 93. Sneddon even went to the Philippines and Australia so I feel sure he would talk to someone closer to home like Safechuck.

It would be good to have more info--maybe respect can help us out here with specifics? Does VG talk about Safechuck in his vile book?

I'm sure prosecutors talked to him in 1993 and perhaps in 2005 as well. He obviously did not claim anything back then, otherwise we would know about it.

In 2005 this is what the defense said about him, but he was not discussed any further because claims about him were not allowed in because those claims only pertained to alleged "grooming", not of anyone seeing anything inappropriate:

18 Six, Jimmy Safechuck, who we are informed

19 says nothing happened. They don’t propose to call

20 him as an alleged victim either, but they’ve got the

21 same old gang again coming in to try and capitalize

22 on the case, people who have been adjudged to be

23 liars, and they are. People who asked for money

24 from tabloids, who’ve asked for money from Mr.

25 Jackson, et cetera.

Let's not forget those photos with MJ and Jimmy during the shooting of the HIStory trailer in 1994 in Budapest. Jimmy was 16-17 year old there and that was after 1993, so obviously he did not claim anything back then.

All the love and compassion and concern for them he showed, just to be spat on after his death. All just for the almighty $. And the timing of both accusations are just so coincidental aren't they? God, they'll never leave him alone. How did he ever make it through all the crap he did when he was alive? That man had the heart and soul of a lion. I hope the estate fights this with every breath they've got.

^^This lawyer is about timing. Look at when Wade's case was filed and what was going on and now look at when this new one was filed.

jamba;4004109 said:
In this 2013 interview, Jimmy sounds to me like he is stressed about work and $$.

How many hours do you work each week?
James Safechuck: It depends on the project I’m on. It can range from 40 to 60 hours.

Has winning FWA awards helped you in any way?
James Safechuck: We’ll see at my next annual review.

What does the future hold for your company, or you as a person?
James Safechuck: Babies and work.

What is the most expensive thing you have bought in the last week?
James Safechuck: Dinner.

I don't know if responses like these could hold up well as proof of him lying, provided this becomes a thing, that is. A lot of people could easily refute these answers (mainly the last three) as him just joking around, although there could be some truth to it.

I did a quick search for his name on the Vindicating Michael blog, but nothing too major turned up. There was a bit in the "Michael Jackson's Secret World" special that Martin Bashir put together just before the trial which does mention him and the family briefly, but it's really just the same old "Michael took them in but abandoned them when the boy got too old" deal that gets put out there a lot. Since he was still hanging out with Michael around age 16/17 as that HIStory-era photo shows, it could easily be debunked. Something tells me that it's going to be harder to dig up anything on this guy since he got out of the entertainment business and had a "normal" life. :worried:

Yes, they spoke to them. Safechuck told them nothing happened.

Harvey Levin also tracked them down and the mother sounded upset that they were being hounded, and again, they said nothing happened. They also denied MJ ever bought them a car or paid them off.

Back