[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

He just realized all of this when WR came out huh? And then decided to rush out and get a little of the same kind of therapy? And just happens to file just as Michael's album is coming out and is looking to be a success. No coincidence there...nope. I agree that it will be harder to get anything on him, since he was out of the public eye. But not impossible.

In his case you use his words and his actions against him. If he's struggling financially you use that against him

Yes, they spoke to them. Safechuck told them nothing happened.

Harvey Levin also tracked them down and the mother sounded upset that they were being hounded, and again, they said nothing happened. They also denied MJ ever bought them a car or paid them off.

Did the prosecution file a request for the judge to make him come to court in 2005. They should have made every effort to get him on the stand, in my opinion. If he and his mother said to the media that nothing happened, than I don't understand why he couldn't show up at Michael's trial. I think Wade is using Jimmy to prop up his case because Jimmy's previous denials are not really on the record and Wade's 2005 court testimony keeps coming back on him.

Last edited:

It's so obvious that this kid will be the next accuser, if they say there're lots of kids molested how come all of them are kids which everybody knew about, they're publicly hanging with Michael back then, there are tons of pictures, footages with them.They needed the next accuser to be a "well known face"in order to people say " I knew it"

They run out of accusers, didn't they? :evil:

Did the prosecution file a request for the judge to make him come to court in 2005. They should have made every effort to get him on the stand, in my opinion. If he and his mother said to the media that nothing happened, than I don't understand why he couldn't show up at Michael's trial.

I believe Respect mentioned earlier that they tried to get him but the judge dismissed it because the events involving him only involved grooming and no actual sexual activity whatsoever. Not sure why they would do that though because you'd think they would want any testimony possible to prove Michael's guilt, including the "grooming".

I think the biggest strike against him (again, provided this is true) is that his story is a copy of WR's, right down to the "I had therapy and now I realize!" thing.

He'll probably say he wasn't "emotionally or psychologically ready" to admit it was abuse. I feel so sorry for his kids. What they've had to go through in the last 5 years...

He just realized all of this when WR came out huh? And then decided to rush out and get a little of the same kind of therapy? And just happens to file just as Michael's album is coming out and is looking to be a success. No coincidence there...nope. I agree that it will be harder to get anything on him, since he was out of the public eye. But not impossible.

Here's something else. Jimmy claims to have been "intimidated and ashamed" But he didn't remember being "abused" until Wade came out with his trash. So which is it? Either he didn't remember until Wade's case or he knew everything but was too ashamed to talk. He can't be ashamed of something that he doesn't remember. Right?

Last edited:

It reads to me as if he did "remember" but buried/denied it, blah, blah, blah until he saw the light through therapy as a reason for his "current issues". Basically the same claims that WR made. They couldn't even be bothered to change the script aside from a few facts and dates. DD's whole article is full of holes.

I wish the general public would realize it's always the same circle of people bringing up the same crap against MJ! Diane Demon can't be that special that she can only be the only one to get these so called "victims" stories out to the public. And Blanca Francia is now always the go to witness to see it and hear it all, ridiculous! She is a proven liar under oath for crying out loud and paid by tabloids to lie! But, because she got a settlement it means she is credible!? And so Wade will use her and probably Jimmy too?! Laughable!

Heard about this tonight on the daily news website. Right now the media is consumed with the CNN/ABC exclusives with the Sterlings( racist owners of the LA basketball clippers) and the NFL draft of the first openly gay football player. Like clockwork these allegations are launched during the nielsen tv ratings period.

When Lisa Marie was married to MJ, she told USA TODAY that they knew who were behind the allegations, implying a powerful showbiz figure. I always wondered about this,and i am ready to believe anything.

I don't know if responses like these could hold up well as proof of him lying, provided this becomes a thing, that is. A lot of people could easily refute these answers (mainly the last three) as him just joking around, although there could be some truth to it.

I did a quick search for his name on the Vindicating Michael blog, but nothing too major turned up. There was a bit in the "Michael Jackson's Secret World" special that Martin Bashir put together just before the trial which does mention him and the family briefly, but it's really just the same old "Michael took them in but abandoned them when the boy got too old" deal that gets put out there a lot. Since he was still hanging out with Michael around age 16/17 as that HIStory-era photo shows, it could easily be debunked. Something tells me that it's going to be harder to dig up anything on this guy since he got out of the entertainment business and had a "normal" life. :worried:

It's not proof of lying but it could indicate a motive. He worked (or still works) at this company for 9 years, and working up to 40-60 hours a week, he says. A few million dollars or more would change that.

You know, one of the interesting things about this is the age Safechuck claims he stopped being abused at, 14 or 15. Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Since when is a 14 or 15 year old pre-pubescent? That would be Hebephilia, not pedophilia. They can't even get that right!

I'm so disgusted by this. God, on the release date of his new album...more stupid allegations. Christ.

The one thing I have to console myself with is that nobody, outside of us, really cares at all. Nobody is talking about it.

All I ask from the estate, do not settle anything and if possible, dig out the real reason (money)and all the dirt from them and released it to the media. I would love to see how these two eejits cope when the tables have turned. The estate needs to finish Wade and this new guy.

Demon D and her pals will keep coming with these sort of crap years to come, so something needs to be done to her to. Where is lightning when you need it?

PS, I cannot see J Safe****'s or whatever his name is name on list of parties?
http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilcasesummarynet/ui/casesummary.aspx?CT=PR#PTYN

The one thing I have to console myself with is that nobody, outside of us, really cares at all. Nobody is talking about it.

I try to not worry about this by hoping the Estate will get their stuff together and go to court and shut this garbage down.

All I ask from the estate, do not settle anything and if possible, dig out the real reason (money)and all the dirt from them and released it to the media.

Yes. It's really about time that this allegations nightmare ends for good. The estate might have to spend a lot of money. But this has gone on long enough. They need to get tough with this mess because it's their business on the line as well as especially how Michael will be ultimately remembered in the future. Michael deserves nothing less than the best outcome with this after everything he went through.

Last edited:
Events/places mentioned in Demon's article about them spending time together:

1988 at the Kahala Hilton Hotel in Hawaii
13988667260_988fcd7ebb_o.jpg

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Michael_Jackson_-_High_Res_version_(4518180385).jpg
14172072541_3cb137d05c_o.jpg

14172721682_a3dce47c34_o.jpg

14175377945_8cf2220d5d_o.jpg

Photos by Alan Light

https://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/category/1988-hawaii-woman/

March 9, 1988 Michael and Liza Minelli attended the performance of "Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway, at the Majestic Theatre in New York City, NY.

13988741410_fa82d43396_o.jpg

In July, 1988, on occasion of a ceremony honoring the singer in England, Jackson is accompanied by 10-year old Jimmy Safechuck, a young American fan he had taken under his wing, Safechuck also appearing in one of Jackson's commercials with Pepsi. At Hamley’s in London, the world’s largest toy store, he shops with Safechuck and purchases computer games, over twenty dolls and teddy-bears, and six puppets: three Stevie Wonder ones and three of himself. He also expresses wish to purchase a carnival for the backyard of his ranch, offering 2 million dollars to John Carter’s Steam Fair; however, Carter will not prove interested in selling it, thus Jackson’s offer is declined.

Read more: http://www.truemichaeljackson.com/charity/

So it seems it was Hamley's rather than F.A.O Schwartz toy store. He visited there the next year but I'm not sure if Jimmy was with him then. I assumed Demon was still talking about '88 when she mentioned the trip.

Guildhall:

The invitation had been simple: would I care to join Michael Jackson for dinner at London’s historic Guildhall ahead of his string of shows at Wembley Stadium, part of 1988’s Bad tour?
I joined Jackson, his pony-tailed manager Frank Dileo and 10 year-old orphan Jimmy Safechuck – the first in a string of the singer’s young controversial companions – in the Guildhall courtyard.

13988766159_43b2a79a0f_o.jpg

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/michael-jackson-the-day-our-man-came-238861

This was the ceremony I could find, not sure if Demon meant the Vanguard awards. Not sure if Jimmy was at that ceremony.

Michael Jackson - Bad World Tour Live Los Angeles 1989 Last Concert - [HD]
5:38-5:48 Jimmy dances next to MJ:
[video=youtube;u5vXT2MFM48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5vXT2MFM48[/video]

I am fuming right now. I'd like to give these people some intensive therapy of my own. Michael wasn't your ATM fools. Need a bit of spare cash, oh I know Michael abused me.

If these new abuse lies pick up traction and go mainstream (like 2003) I think we should get t-shirts made that say MJ ABUSED ME & I LOVED IT and make that our "campaign" logo. No more soft touch from camp MJ - let's call it out for the BS it is. Fans all around the world should wear that t-shirt, use that as their FB, Twitter statuses etc.

its people like Wade and Jimmy that mock true abuse victims

I'm sure whoever runs the Desiree speaks so listen blog will be lapping this up. Vomit.

This can't keep happening.

This can't keep happening.

The estate needs to fight this or else it will keep on happening.

Yes. I agree. If the Estate don't get tough, they will always be in court over trash like this. If people see that the Estate won't let themselves be pushed around, and that they will be tough as nails defending Michael, people might think again before trying this crap.

Last edited:

Wade's side is playing it as a PR game obviously, which shows they try to win this in the court of public opinion. I mean the filing is not yet in the public court system, so the only way for DD to know about it is if someone leaked it to her. And that would be Wade's side. And all this at the eve of the album release. Very calculated. They try to play the same media game as the Chandlers did. Someone who has the truth wouldn't need such manipulative media games. They would just file and wait for their time in court to come.

God I am so sick and tired of this trash urgh!
I really don't get what it is that makes them think its ok to falsely accuse him like that for the sake money! obviously they have no morals!
I hope and wish there will come a time where this will end once and for all. I am so angry but you know what I am not surprised either that this is happening.:mat:

[Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Wade's side is playing it as a PR game obviously, which shows they try to win this in the court of public opinion. I mean the filing is not yet in the public court system, so the only way for DD to know about it is if someone leaked it to her. And that would be Wade's side. And all this at the eve of the album release. Very calculated. They try to play the same media game as the Chandlers did. Someone who has the truth wouldn't need such manipulative media games. They would just file and wait for their time in court to come.

I am so sick and tired of this happening to Michael it feels as if Michael is being stabbed a billion times over in the back.
I dont understand why this keeps happening to him. This is the reason he should have never been pressured/forced to settle the 93 case in the first place.
You dont settle these kind of allegation and think everything will go away, whoever advised him to settle clearly did not have his best interest.

Last edited:

I feel like crap :boohoo:

Me too. It totally took away my joy in the new album. But I guess that was the aim of the timing too. To have maximum pressure and effect on the Estate... There is no one at this point I hate more in this world than Wade Robson and his lawyer. (I'm waiting to say I hate Safechuck until this becomes official.) At least Jordan, Jason and Gavin have the excuse of having been kids and being coerced into it by greedy parents. But what excuse these people have? None.
I don't believe in hell, but these are the times I wish there was one. These people deserve no less.

[Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Me too. It totally took away my joy in the new album. But I guess that was the aim of the timing too. To have maximum pressure and effect on the Estate... There is no one at this point I hate more in this world than Wade Robson and his lawyer. (I'm waiting to say I hate Safechuck until this becomes official.) At least Jordan, Jason and Gavin have the excuse of having been kids and being coerced into it by greedy parents. But what excuse these people have? None.
I don't believe in hell, but these are the times I wish there was one. These people deserve no less.

No one has any excuse at 13 you are NOT 3. You are fully aware of your surroundings, all of these bitches had multiple chances as grown ass man to come out and set the record straight, especially after he died so tragically, yet they refused.

I dont give a damn anymore and I certainly dont give anyone a pass when the man in question is laying six feet under for five years.
**** them all they all deserve to dragged and lynched for what they did to an innocent man.

Exactly, it's always timed to ruin something good. I wish I could put all these bastards on a rocket and blast it into the sun. Demon will be salivating over this. I just wish this nightmare would end.

Back