[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Confirmed ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate Pg16 -#230 /Wades Atty Pg 28 -#

i guess mj begged the family to stay at neverland during the trial aswell. begged him to come to those bbq's and didnt he ask mj to attend his wedding?

Omer wasn't brought on the stand because no one ever claimed anything about him. However about Wade Blanca Francia claimed she saw them in the shower nude (well, kind of - because she went back and forth on what she actually saw, and eventually admitted she only saw one figure in the shower). But I agree that even with that allegation Wade would not have been brought if MJ had molested him. That would have made him a very risky witness. He could have broken down on the stand and confessed everything.

Someone who apparently knows Wade tweeted yesterday that MJ begged Wade to testify in 2005. Apparently this person tweeted it with the suggestion that it reflects badly on MJ, but I think on the contrary. For the reason we discussed above. If he wanted Wade desperately on the stand he must have been sure of him.

Re: [Confirmed ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson/ Estate Pg16 -#230 /Wades Atty Pg 28 -#

July 2012. Let's see if they will change the date of the breakdown to March 2013 now. :p

This is a pretty long video, can you tell me where the part is where he praises MJ? Thanks.

If that was truly around the time of his breakdown he wouldn't be talking about MJ AT ALL... which is why it's so important to know when that video was filmed.
Yes, for someone in the midst of a breakdown it would be a huge trigger for them.

Just think about what we as fans are going through right now - I've stopped visiting some websites, been sticking to just a few fansites, can't even listen to his music/watch him perform, because of everything that's going on.

But for someone to have gone through what he claims and be confronting the painful reality, it would be hugely traumatic.

i guess mj begged the family to stay at neverland during the trial aswell. begged him to come to those bbq's and didnt he ask mj to attend his wedding?

And MJ begged from beyond the grave for him to say really nice things about him when he died.

Reminds me of the Arvizo's claiming MJ forced them to say nice things on camera about him but they admitted they would have said those things anyway as they did believe he was a good person to them till that point.

I still want to know if it is repressed memories or is he saying he was lying all of that time. If you are saying he broke down over the strain of what happend to him when he was a child that suggest that he had been holding it in for 20 years

Think about this... how did a source get the dates wrong to TMZ by a WHOLE YEAR!?!

Someone close to Wade and the situation itself and they got it off by a whole year?

It tells you that those were the original dates they were going with.... dates and stories are changing already.

....and TMZ edited the story with NO reference to having gotten the dates wrong initially.

We need a date for that "Master Class" video... I hope it was after March 2012.. I'm livid that they changed the dates of the story for something like this.

July 2012

A whole year is just 1 number off, things like this happen all the time, just like Radar Online using Susan Yu instead of Helen Yu. These people aren't that dumb, they probably have documentation of the therapist visits.

Agree with Justthefacts. Also I want to know what her mother thinks...

This is a pretty long video, can you tell me where the part is where he praises MJ? Thanks.

From 1:40 and 11:10..., so he is able to have the memories of MJ and the BAD tour..., but not of molestation...., wow..., Id like you to record/download the videos, who knows how long the vids would be on YT...

Last edited:

Good point.

r2m88n.jpg

W

Doesnt look like someone whos had a breakdown in that vidro. anyone find any evidence of him working in 2012 any tours?

I'm sorry if this has already been said as I haven't read through all the pages of this thread yet, but I just have to express my disgust and extreme disappointment. This feels just like 2003 all over again to me except this time Michael can't even defend himself. How can you do this to a deceased friend?! I'm SO angry over this, heartbroken too but so much more angry than anything else. I can't even express my disgust over this with words.

Can you imagine how heartbroken Michael would be if he knew this? I wonder how the children are coping with this, they must've heard about it. There was really no one Michael could trust in his life, was there? For someone like Wade to go and make these allegations and for the way MJ's family has acted since his death it has made me realise just how truly alone Michael really was and it breaks my heart in a way I can't even explain. Poor Michael :cry:

Think about this... how did a source get the dates wrong to TMZ by a WHOLE YEAR!?!

Someone close to Wade and the situation itself and they got it off by a whole year?

It tells you that those were the original dates they were going with.... dates and stories are changing already.

....and TMZ edited the story with NO reference to having gotten the dates wrong initially.
It's much more logical that they simply made a mistake. As Ivy already pointed out, these new dates are consistent with what the lawyer said yesterday about the breakdown happening last year.

I don't know when this was recorded but it was uploaded in March, 2012. At the time of his alleged breakdown... Dancing to Michael's music...

To me the repressed memory strategy makes more sense. It makes no sense that Mr Robson was hiding this horrible thing all these years and did not avoid speaking about Michael or working on Michael related projects.

In the clip above he really looks traumatised having to dance to the music of his abuser!

Channel 4 Report

There are significant legal issues involved in this case that have the potential to impact lives beyond just our client. Jackson money machine will not stop the truth from coming out. This time, it won't work.

Do you guys think this can turn into something really serious? Like trials and stuff?

That dance video clip is from february 4/5 2012. info on google. defo looks like hes about to have a breakdown NOT!

Do you guys think this can turn into something really serious? Like trials and stuff?

mj is gone there can be no trial.

It's much more logical that they simply made a mistake. As Ivy already pointed out, these new dates are consistent with what the lawyer said yesterday about the breakdown happening last year.

I disagree.. I think his team are/were throwing out dates to see what sticks.

I may be in the minority with my opinion, but that's fine.

if the judge throws this crap out, is that it? Or can be take it to another court?

Wade's sister said, on facebook,Wade's lawyer statement was the truth.

when the alleged crime happened that long ago, and you have had repressed memory for that long, how to do you prove your accusation? I mean, surely it'll take more than just a mere "he did it"?

No surprise though.

Back