[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: Wade Robson files claim of childhood sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I just wanna THANK the TRUE FANS that KNOW their FACTS and are on MJs side even through the HARD TIMES (which matter most) and are not ready to bounce when shit hit the fan! Everyone else can take the front door out!-_-

I will remain here for MJ, I ain't goin no where cause the FACTS are on HIS SIDE!
I know. I get so tired of the wishy-washy people who claim to be fans. I'm sick of the side-eyed "UMMM, I Don't know...something may have happened"; "there are too many boys for the allegations not to be true".

The fan community don't need fence-stradlers. You either believe in Michael's innocence or you don't. PERIOD!

Hold on isnt this guy from the will smith show "fresh prince of bell air"? he sounds so much like that guy

I read this on Justice4MJ FB page! And I wanted to share one comment I really liked here if it's okay?!

Here are some general comments from the public from Huffington post regarding WR. I just needed to see what ppl outside of the community are thinking right now.
"suprise | May 11, 2013 3:41 Some logic please! Michael Jackson did not have a mental block. He would not bring in someone he had abused for 7 years to defend him on a trial."
^I love this person comment, their very SMART! :yes:

I read this on Justice4MJ FB page! And I wanted to share one comment I really liked here if it's okay?!

^I love this person comment, their very SMART! :yes:

Haha that's hilarious and so true.

Keep the faith MJ Fam.

Guys I don't think Wade ever said when exactly he forgot the memories. He said they came back & his attorney said during some career trajectory last year. Did you find some new information that i missed.

is it possible to hear the entire messerau interview?

Hold on isnt this guy from the will smith show "fresh prince of bell air"? he sounds so much like that guy

He is. He was also the kid with Michael in this 1984 commercial. In 1993 he said his father was offered 100,000 by a tabloid to say something bad about MJ, but they weren't willing to.

i keep hoping i will wake up and this will all be a bad dream. poor Michael.

LindavG;3824005 said:
After reading this:

In July, 2012, the Minnesota Supreme Court ruled that repressed memory is not acceptable as evidence in a legal action and is the equivalent of superstition, hearsay or "junk science."[SUP][70][/SUP][SUP][71]
[/SUP]

In 1995, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, ruled in Franklin v. Duncan and Franklin v. Fox, Murray et al., (312 F3d. 423, see also 884 FSupp 1435, N.D. Calif.)[SUP][72][/SUP] that repressed memory is not admissible as evidence in a legal action because of its unreliability, inconsistency, unscientific nature, tendency to be therapeutically induced evidence, and subject to influence by hearsay and suggestibility. The court overturned the conviction of a man accused of murdering a nine-year-old girl purely based upon the evidence of a 21-year-old repressed memory by a lone witness, who also held a complex personal grudge against the defendant.[SUP][18][/SUP][SUP][73][/SUP][SUP][74]
[/SUP]

On 16 December 2005 the Irish Court of Criminal Appeal issued a certificate confirming a Miscarriage of Justice to a former nun Nora Wall whose 1999 conviction for child rape was partly based on Repressed Memory evidence. The judgement stated that: "There was no scientific evidence of any sort adduced to explain the phenomenon of ‘flashbacks’ and/or ‘retrieved memory’, nor was the applicant in any position to meet such a case in the absence of prior notification thereof."
[SUP][76]

Does California law even accept "repressed memory" as evidence in a court case? Is there any precedent where it was accepted or dismissed? I don't really know how the California justice system works when it comes to this.

[/SUP]

I just googled it earlier today and I think both options are possible and depends on the jury

How does someone who had some terrible memories flood back at them, enter the airport smiling? He should be looking withdrawn, haggard, sad, etc. Not entering as though he just won a battle. All this shows nothing sinister happened to him.

He ran away & now runs back. Who is paying for these quick international trips? For all we know, the lawyer might have contacted the network.

The estate better stay strong & do not back down. I really hope in some way Wade can be tried in court, because that is the only way in which the public can see all his lies unfold. We already know that the Today people will not challenge him, or ask pertinent questions. We already see the way they handle Muarry, by not bringing up his inconsistencies. They will do the same with Wade, and the public will not get a sense of the situation that led up to the filing, the video footage while he was supposed to be in a collapsed state, etc. The public will be fooled just like some fans here who are wavering in their belief in Michael's innocence.

Does filing under seal have any influence on if the procedure/trial will be public/ not public ?

if he had repressed his memories why would anyone give him a record deal as a payoff or bribe?l
The "abuser" would not know if the victim has repressed memories or not. So gifts would not be surprising.

What IS really surprising is that the "abuser", who can not be sure of repressed memories, asks the victim to testify for him in a (very public) trial where the "abuser" risks everything. What a weird "abuser"..... Did MJ have repressed memories too ?

It reminds me of 05 and the accusation against MJ, that he held the Arvizos hostage at Neverland. I remember laughing when I read the testimonies. What a poor hostage taker, who keeps letting the hostages leave. And those hostages are really beyond weird : they keep coming back !!

It reminds me of 05 and the accusation against MJ, that he held the Arvizos hostage at Neverland. I remember laughing when I read the testimonies. What a poor hostage taker, who keeps letting the hostages leave. And those hostages are really beyond weird : they keep coming back !!

MJ was lucky again then, his memory managed to be erased about the abuse too and it only took a couple of months later and spending time with a psychiatrist before he remembered it all again. Thankfully his brother had walked in on the abuse twice and had also hidden it, without any threats from MJ to keep it a secret, so he could also help confirm it happened to the psych.

Guys,

On Chantal Robsons Facebook page she has a post asking all her friends to watch the Today show with the words "My brother Wade Robson will be telling his truth"

Interesting choice of words from Wade's sister....'his' truth not 'the' truth.....

Sounds to me like his sister doesn't believe anything happened but is supporting him anyway because
Wade believes something happened...I think he has false memories not repressed memories. He is one twisted individual to do this that's for sure.

Sounds to me like his sister doesn't believe anything happened but is supporting him anyway because
Wade believes something happened...I think he has false memories not repressed memories. He is one twisted individual to do this that's for sure.

He's a twisted individual with monnnayyy issues. As if the rest of the world doesn't. I've never accused someone from my childhood of this because I was stuck for cash.

... another key element - MJJ productions/ MJJ ventures vs. AEG Live..., what a surprise..., oh... and they have really nothing to do with Robsons creditors claims... especially if they are sued for 40 billions...

All the circumstances, players in the game and dates are clear and like a puzzle pic we can fill all the gaps...

Everything goes to damage everything about/around MJ - reputation, all earnings, any sales, all projects (CdS).... as vendetta and revenge that somebody has tried to come out against AEG...

So, today... I am really interested in what that MF is going to say/claim...

Last edited:

... another key element - MJJ productions/ MJJ ventures vs. AEG Live..., what a surprise..., oh... and they have really nothing to do with Robsons creditors claims... especially if they are sued for 40 billions...

All the circumstances are clear and like a puzzle pic we can fill all the gaps...

This TV appearance today will speak volumes. There's a reason only TMZ is running with this story. Cos it's tabloid sensationalised rubbish.

morinen;3823776 said:
we can’t prevent the interview from happening, so let’s put effort to get the interviewer informed and get robson exposed through the interview questions. please send the below address in email and tweets to nbc and today show. come up with you own subject line, and feel free to modify the preamble. The more of personal emails they get today, the bigger is the chance that they pay attention to the right questions. After all, they have to deliver what the audience wants to hear, right?

nbc contact information: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/10285339/

today show direct contact information: http://www.today.com/id/29041920/ns/today-today_participate/t/email-today/

matt laurer twitter: https://twitter.com/mlauer

today show twitter: https://twitter.com/todayshow

dear mr. Lauer and nbc editors,

as a michael jackson fan, i’m deeply saddened to see that a major tv network like yours provides airtime to wade robson, a person trying to extort money from the estate and children of his deceased friend. However, since this interview is going to happen regardless of my liking, i would like to hear mr. Robson’s reply to the following questions:

1. In 2009, mr. Robson wrote a heartfelt tribute to michael jackson (in opus book published by the michael jackson estate). The tribute read, “we had great times because he was such a caring person. Most of all i'll miss those phone conversations. I still have my mobile phone with his number on it. I just can’t bear the thoughts of deleting his messages.” how does he explain that he felt such strong affection for his alleged abuser all those years? Has he ever heard of any similar child abuse cases when the child continued to feel such love and gratitude to his abuser?

2. In 1993, during the first round of child abuse allegations against michael jackson mr. Robson vehemently defended his friend: http://youtu.be/nlt3gnczw2k. This is the time when the alleged abuse of mr. Robson was happening. Why did he put so much effort in defending his alleged abuser at the time it was happening? When exactly did his memory get “repressed” and he forgot that the abuse happened?

3. In 2011, mr. Robson gave an interview in support of pulse where he spoke of his plans to choreograph a cirque du soleil show in memory of michael jackson produced by cirque together with the michael jackson estate http://youtu.be/mwtvyzsbtjc. As we know, that collaboration never materialized. Tmz broke the news about his child molestation claim and demand for monetary compensation from the michael jackson estate on the very same day of the press-preview of mj one show and the teaser release. Was this a curious coincidence or a deliberate choice of the date?

4. According to mr. Robson’s lawyer, mr. Robson suffered a breakdown in march 2012 after which he got a course of therapy and “remembered” what had happened to him. How does he explain this interview called “master class legends” dated summer 2012 where he spoke about michael jackson without any sign of disgust: http://youtu.be/vwazdcjxtfi?

5. In the past we already saw a couple of alleged victims with "repressed memories" that came forward accusing michael jackson: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rkac39 what proof can mr. Robson offer that his "repressed memories" are more real and reliable than false memories of the above individuals?

Thank you

done!

Alfonso Ribeiro defending MJ

I really like how this guy stood up for MJ in a very eloquent and realistic way. It's a pity The Today Show won't show videos like this

Guys,

On Chantal Robsons Facebook page she has a post asking all her friends to watch the Today show with the words "My brother Wade Robson will be telling his truth"

Just what I thought....

If I'm telling the truth then that is THE truth - not my truth.

So how many hours/minutes to go? (I'm not in the US.)

I'm on the west coast, and it starts at 7 am here and right now it's 4 am (I'm nocturnal :p ) So about three hours left. It's a three-hour-long show, though, so IDK WHEN exactly he's going to be on. I don't watch the Today Show anyway. Not even sure I'm going to watch this one, except maybe to see TMez (although IDK when he's supposed to be on, either).

(also hello i have been lurking for a while, this is my first post/reply)

Back