[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I find it ridiclous that the judge wont dismiss this case already, it obivious it all a lie! :blowup: another thing the judge should haved issued a gag order

Repressed Memories. Repressed memories can be vague, ambiguous and distorted. The reason being that the events happened long ago, and are remembered through the eyes of a child. One time several years ago, I was trying to help the person mentioned above deal with her memories of abuse. Over a period of a couple of years, she began to remember and describe a number of misdeeds her abuser had committed against her—even having terrible nightmares of the incidents. We finally decided that she should write a letter and confront her abuser. Since she was emotionally distraught, I began the letter listing the abuses for her. I grew concerned when she began to prevaricate or evade the matter. I finally asked her, "Did these things actually occur or not?" She replied, "Not all, but some." I have to admit that I was shocked. For two years, we had gone through serious emotional distress because she was adamant that these abuses had occurred. But now, I discovered that the most serious offenses were simply empty memories—they were not true at all. Needless to say, we did not finish the letter.

This is the danger of repressed memories. You must seek competent professional help to determine whether they are real or imagined (which incidentally, we had not done at the time). What a tragedy it would be if you mistakenly accused a family member of abuse that never really happened.

http://www.empoweredrecovery.com/index.php?page=22

What a tragedy it would be if you mistakenly accused a family member of abuse that never really happened.

empty memories—they were not true at all.

Maybe Wade Robson didn't achieve the success that Michael Jackson achieved and now he has empty memories and now he mistakenly accuses Michael of abuse that never really happened. How many child star's have gone this same route that Wade is now going through? It is why Michael Jackson stepped forward and tried to help child star's, so that at least time spent at "Neverland," would help when they became an adult to struggle on with life, when the career came to a crashing halt!

michael-jackson-emmanuel-lewis-jet-6-february-1984.jpg

Found another Wade interview:
-----------------------------------------
20 Questions with Wade Robson
October 17, 2003

Wade Robson agreed to answer our 20 Questions, and he did. Sort of. He was probably too busy dreaming up the next season of The Wade Robson Project. Or at the very least, new jazzy handsigns.

1. First things first: Do you get a say on the voting for the Wade Robson Project, and do the results sometimes irritate you?

I only get to choose [at the end of] the first round. Then in the second round, if the judges don’t agree, I have to choose. But from then on it is all up to the audience and the voters.

2. Who would make it to the final round on the celebrity version of the Wade Robson Project? Would Murphy Lee still get to be a judge if he didn’t have a CD to promote?

Probably Justin Timberlake. Yeah, all the judges were great in their own way.

3. When you were a kid did you (like certain of us) wear your jazz shoes to school against your mother’s admonitions to the contrary, because you knew they made you look cool? Did it actually make you look cool, or did you just get beat up?

I didn’t really go to school that much. I was home-schooled because I was working all the time.

4. Do you think it was easier or harder to get respect as a very young choreographer? On the one hand, you’re a prodigy, and on the other, you’re a little kid trying to run with the big boys.

It was harder for sure. But once people saw me dance and saw me work they realized that I don’t act my age.

5. What are three moves everyone should know so that they don’t look like fools on the dancefloor?

I can’t just specify three moves – there are so many moves. The only thing you need to have is rhythm. If you have that, then when the music comes on your body should just move naturally.

6. Which celebrity would you like to out in our first-ever Private Dancer Award; that is, who, upon seeing them dance for the first time, made you say, “No. ****ing. Way.” – but in a good way?

Usher is amazing.

7. What are your five favorite songs to dance to?

That’s too hard. I like to dance to anything with a great beat. Of course, Michael Jackson’s stuff gets my blood pumping.

8. You had fancy Tour Manager titles on tours for Britney and *NSYNC. Besides choreography, what sorts of things were you responsible for?

I was the Tour Director. I came up with the whole concepts of the shows: I did the music, I helped design the stages, the lighting, the costumes, the themes, and I did all the video work.

9. It’s no secret that some of the guys in *NSYNC aren’t, shall we say, natural dancers. What’s the key to getting Lance in-step with everyone else?

They all are very talented and some just needed more time than others to pick up the choreography. In the end they all had it down and they looked great.

10. Tell the truth: Aren’t there moments when you can’t help but yell, “Britney (or Justin, or insert your popstar of choice here), you just are NOT GETTING THE SHOULDER THING RIGHT,” fling down your sweatband and stomp out of the room?

Never. I have a lot of patience, and when I choreograph for people it is my job to make them look good.

11. During the “One More Time” finale of Britney’s Dream Within a Dream Tour, Miss Brit wore a little diamond bra and flounced around in fake rain. Who came up with that idea? Do you take all the credit? (There are people who want to thank you for that, you know.)

Yep, that was my idea. I originally wanted the rain to be Pepsi, but it was too expensive. The water idea looked great.

12. How did you end up remixing (and adding vocals) to Mandy Moore’s song “Candy”?

Through the business you meet a lot of people, and I know the producers on the album. They asked me to do it.

13. What’s a lesser-known collaboration that your fans might be shocked to hear about?

Not many people know that I was in a rap duo called QUO was I was little.

14. Your website says that you’re developing a musical feature film with Disney. Aside from Chicago and Moulin Rouge, there haven’t been many (if any) widely-released musicals. What is the greatest challenge you foresee with this project and how do you plan to overcome it?

I want it to be a modern musical that will be a classic in years to come.

15. Name three videos that you wished you could say you choreographed.

There aren’t any really.

16. What was the last movie you saw, or book that you read, where you wished you had the power to re-write the ending?

The Matrix: Reloaded. I was a little disappointed.

17. Gun to your head: For the rest of your life you can either continue to expose the world to the genius that is your choreography, but you never get to move rhythmically to music ever again OR you can dance, but it will always and forever be the pitiful routines of others that propel your limbs. Choose.

I don’t want to choose.

18. How do you feel about abstract versus literal choreography? (Literal choreography being holding up two fingers while singing the word “two,” for instance.)

I like the choreography to tell stories, but at the same time be creative and unique.

19. Choreographers who are household names are few and far between, and yet you’ve managed it at such a young age. Do you see your following the career trajectory of someone like Debbie Allen? What’s your next step?

I don’t look to the future – I live in the now. I want to continue my show on MTV, I am going into directing and I am still writing music.

20. Ok, so you choreograph and dance and produce and compose and whatever else. What one other thing do you really wish you were good at? Quantum physics? Shuffleboard?

I wish I was better at basketball.

http://popgurls.com/2003/10/17/20-questions-with-wade-robson/

You have to be kidding me! :mat:

Take a look at this:-

The creator of the support for Wade facebook page is only on Radar online.

--------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson fans are attempting to have a support group for child molestation accuser Wade Robson removed from Facebook, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Supporters of the late King of Pop are repeatedly bombarding the ’Supporters of Wade Robson and other victims of MJ’ page with hateful and critical messages, according to the page’s creator Michael Parziale.

Among the vitriolic comments on the page seen by Radar are taunts that Robson should “go to hell” and claims that he’s a “greedy son of b*tch.”

They’ve also reported the page — which has over 5300 followers — to Facebook citing apparent violations.

“I started the Wade Robson support page on May 11 purely out of frustration and sadness for what I was reading in the comment sections about Wade,” Parziale told Radar.

“I posted my support for Wade on many of the comment boards and got hate from many MJ fans. Within days of the Wade Robson support page going up, the disgusting and disturbing comments began.”

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Performing

But critics of the page accuse Parziale of buying ‘Likes’ on Facebook to artificially inflate the support for Robson, the Austalian-born dancer/choreographer who filed a claim against Jackson’s estate related to alleged child sex abuse.

Parziale admitted using the practice of paid advertising, saying it was a commonly used tactic.

“The idea is that people need to like and share the page to be entered to bring awareness and it is working,” he said. “I now have a larger audience. With that larger audience more people are seeing the page.”

One of those to join the page is an Australian man who identified himself to Radar as a cousin of Robson, 30.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

“I have just posted some things to let people know that Wade has a family that is supporting him and also dealing with the situation,” Jonathan Keller told Radar.

“I hope that my presence brings some credibility to what he is saying in the public eye and those with an open mind.”

Said Parziale: “The reality is that Wade Robson should be looked at as a courageous individual.

“He is facing great obstacles and is willing to come forward in a very public way to share his story. If this was any other individual he would be receiving support, not hate.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/michael-jackson-fans-battle-wade-robson-supporters/

Last edited:

That is the most pointless waste of space ever

Thread cleaned: Please don't argue. If website allows comments and fans are able to defend Michael on the page, links will be allowed. We ask that you use good judgment and NO Mirror links please. Team MJJC will monitor and remove links as we see fit in the thread. If you are concerned over a particlular site posted that doesnt fit this agenda, please report the post and we will take the necessary action. In that way you won't have to admonish members or moderate the thread, let us do our job

From the audio podcast with Joy above, she says she is writing her memoirs. So they will probably try to sell two books...mums version of their memoirs, and Wades'.
but who's going to buy? certainly NOT me.

MJLovesyoumore;3865722 said:
You have to be kidding me! :mat:

Take a look at this:-

The creator of the support for Wade facebook page is only on Radar online.

--------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson fans are attempting to have a support group for child molestation accuser Wade Robson removed from Facebook, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Supporters of the late King of Pop are repeatedly bombarding the ’Supporters of Wade Robson and other victims of MJ’ page with hateful and critical messages, according to the page’s creator Michael Parziale.

Among the vitriolic comments on the page seen by Radar are taunts that Robson should “go to hell” and claims that he’s a “greedy son of b*tch.”

They’ve also reported the page — which has over 5300 followers — to Facebook citing apparent violations.

“I started the Wade Robson support page on May 11 purely out of frustration and sadness for what I was reading in the comment sections about Wade,” Parziale told Radar.

“I posted my support for Wade on many of the comment boards and got hate from many MJ fans. Within days of the Wade Robson support page going up, the disgusting and disturbing comments began.”

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Performing

But critics of the page accuse Parziale of buying ‘Likes’ on Facebook to artificially inflate the support for Robson, the Austalian-born dancer/choreographer who filed a claim against Jackson’s estate related to alleged child sex abuse.

Parziale admitted using the practice of paid advertising, saying it was a commonly used tactic.

“The idea is that people need to like and share the page to be entered to bring awareness and it is working,” he said. “I now have a larger audience. With that larger audience more people are seeing the page.”

One of those to join the page is an Australian man who identified himself to Radar as a cousin of Robson, 30.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

“I have just posted some things to let people know that Wade has a family that is supporting him and also dealing with the situation,” Jonathan Keller told Radar.

“I hope that my presence brings some credibility to what he is saying in the public eye and those with an open mind.”

Said Parziale: “The reality is that Wade Robson should be looked at as a courageous individual.

“He is facing great obstacles and is willing to come forward in a very public way to share his story. If this was any other individual he would be receiving support, not hate.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/michael-jackson-fans-battle-wade-robson-supporters/

That Wade's family openly endorses a FB page that promises gifts for people to support Wade is pathetic.

And how are fan-hater wars are now newsworthy for mainstream media?
Same PR tactics as for the Sullivan book. Boo-hoo those evil, evil MJ fans... Of course not mentioning this guy's history with his obsessed hatred for Michael. This guy does not give a damn about Wade, he's just using him for his obsessed agenda to trash Michael.

Last edited:

How to report a violation of the LIKE & SHARE rules on FB page

How To Remove A FaceBook Page

Posted on July 10, 2013 by admin@mjjstreet.com

Facebook will only remove pages that violate their rules. One little known rule which many violate without knowing is using LIKE AND SHARE competitions.

Any page using LIKE AND SHARE competitions to raise their follower account is violating Facebook rules.

https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php
1.the act of liking a Page cannot automatically register or enter a promotion participant.
2.You must not use Facebook features or functionality, such as the Like button, as a voting mechanism for a promotion
3.you must not condition registration or entry upon the user liking a Wall post, or commenting or uploading a photo on a Wall.

The following posts are examples of posts which are against Facebook Rules

wade4.jpg

wade5.jpg

wade9.jpg

All of these posts are against Facebook rules and the page needs to be reported

The best way to alert Facebook to this this page is to email abuse@facebook.com and clearly state you are reporting a violation of the LIKE & SHARE rules. Even though a page such as this may have content which many find offensive, Facebook will not remove it for that reason, as they will say it is freedom of speech.

The only way to get a page such as this is to be clever and report it for a specific violation of Facebook rules.

This entry was posted in Michael Jackson Fans by admin@mjjstreet.com

http://home.mjjstreet.com/blog/2013/07/10/how-to-remove-a-facebook-page/

tumblr_mcp9l0xIv61r03o17.gif

GO!GO!MJFam!

Thank you!

Last edited:

^^Does that page really have over 5,000 followers? There they go with the Wade is brave mantra. How come this brave man is hiding in Hawaii while he let's other characters promote him on the internet? Then, who promotes an abused victim? From the way Wade, his lawyers and supporters are handling this situation, you can tell that they are not very bright. All this information they are dribbling on the internet is great ammunition for the defense; so let them write about who wrote a letter in a word doc, who had mental illness, whose dad was sexually abused, what they knew before the 05 trial, and on and on. "Loose Lips" come to mind.

^^Does that page really have over 5,000 followers?

It's explained in the article how he's got so many followers. Buying "likes" and getting people "like" his page by promising them gifts.
According to this hater it's perfectly normal strategy to get people support a cause. Alright then...
I support causes I care for and I agree with and not in the hope of gifts, but maybe that's just me.

He's a known, long-time MJ hater, so when Wade and his family pins their hope for support on such people with such tactics you know they are desperate.

There they go with the Wade is brave mantra. How come this brave man is hiding in Hawaii while he let's other characters promote him on the internet? Then, who promotes an abused victim? From the way Wade, his lawyers and supporters are handling this situation, you can tell that they are not very bright. All this information they are dribbling on the internet is great ammunition for the defense; so let them write about who wrote a letter in a word doc, who had mental illness, whose dad was sexually abused, what they knew before the 05 trial, and on and on. "Loose Lips" come to mind.

Yep. This "brave man", according to his current story, let a child molester get away with it for 20 years, even though he could have helped another alleged victim and potential futrue victims at a criminal trial as an adult. This "brave man" came forward while suing for money, wanting Michael's Estate to finance him for the rest of his life, basically (since he claims he is not able to work any more because of the alleged abuse). Even if someone wants to believe his story (which is very hard to do in itself) he's no way "brave", so spare us of this "champion of abuse victims" posturing. He's only championing his financial needs, nothing else. After all his own lawyer said in one of their motions that initially they tried to keep the whole thing hush as much as they could. Ie. they only wanted to take the money and run with it.

A number of studies have demonstrated that the majority of female adult entertainment industry workers have been sexually abused in some form as a child or adolescent. Many of the females who have been in this profession, and who we have worked with, have related that their own sexual abuse affected their attitudes and perceptions of sex. For example, one woman, who was an exotic dancer, stated that she had no problem taking off her clothes in front of strange men and women. She stated that she saw the job strictly as a means to an end, which was money. After exploring her history and development with her, we realized that the man who sexually abused her used various grooming techniques to make her comply with the abuse and to keep it a secret. Some of the grooming techniques included giving her monetary rewards (paying her), gifts, and telling her in hundreds of different ways that she was "special". After enduring these grooming techniques for six years, they became enmeshed in her personality. When she became an adult, she did not perceive sex as an intimate, emotional act, but rather a "job" or "chore" in order for her to obtain praise, money, love, and so forth. http://www.angelfire.com/mi/collateral/survivorsmain.html

People who were abused, sexually, and than given monetary rewards, paying a child and then telling them in hundreds of different ways, how the child was special, turns the child into an adult who does not perceive sex as an intimate, emotional act, but rather a "job" or "chore" in order for the child to obtain praise, money, love, and so forth.

Joy Robson, Wade's mother, seems more like the one who would have praised her child, as this definition applies, like an object. This disconnect that happens should be protected, not destroyed. Is that why Wade is messed up and blaming Michael Jackson? Joy groomed Wade Robson, Michael Jackson just gave Wade support to the best of his ability, that other's would have to employ Wade to make it as big as Michael Jackson became, professionally speaking. I just don't see Michael Jackson treating Wade Robson like an object and then rewarding said object with gifts. I just don't see Michael Jackson treating anyone like an object. That's why he shared his big bed's with those who didn't sleep in such accommodations, not because a child was an object. Michael wanted children to feel good, not filled with guilt and shame, not growing up and working in the porn industry, because it is so easy to take your clothes off for a monetary reward and praises, you don't understand the true meaning of sex, an intimate, emotional act!

The Inside Story on life in Michael Jackson’s shadow (1995)

Joy-Chantal-and-Wade-Robson-in-LA-300x283.jpg

AT the House of Blues in Hollywood – with Dirty Dancing’s Patrick Swayze in the audience – young fans queued around the building to get Wade and De Wayne’s autographs, following the release of Quo’s debut album.

The album, unlike many of its contemporaries, pushes anti-drug/violence, stay-in-school values, embedded in the hearts of Quo by their producers and superstar Michael Jackson.

Australian-born Wade, who won National acclaim as a dancer `Downunder’ on popular talent show Starsearch rose quickly to the forefront of young performers in Australia after winning a Michael Jackson dance competition in Brisbane. The win led to him dancing with his idol on stage at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and pint-sized Wade – tagged `Little One’ by Michael – stole the show and won the superstar’s heart.

Life in LA, since moving there in September 1991, has been a far cry from their relatively quiet suburban lifestyle in Brisbane and, at times, Joy has been tempted to pack the six bags they took with them and head home, but it was not to be. “Michael told us when we were first considering a move to LA, to `follow our heart’, and it felt right to go,” said Joy. “The first 18 months in LA was really tough going. We had taken six suitcases and little money and knew no-one in LA, only Michael who spent much of the time away. And, we virtually had to start from scratch with Wade’s career because he was unknown, but we persisted and eventually – though difficult – we found a good theatrical and dance agent, and started trying out at auditions.”

Wade worked hard on his dancing and, for a while, was assisted by Michael Jackson’s dancing tutor while working on the superstar’s `Black and White’, `Jam’ and `Heal the World’ videos, but it wasn’t long before Joy – as Wade’s manager – began to direct Wade towards being a versatile performer, opening opportunities in acting, singing, music and dancing.

Michael-Jackson-Wade-circa-1994-230x300.jpg

While Michael was their friend, he never interfered with Wade’s career … only to offer advice, but the ultimate decision was Joy and Wades’. However, their lives became virtually `public property’ overnight around the world when the news broke that young Wade was the `white boy’ appearing as Michael Jackson in the controversial Pepsi Commercial. As a result, the commercial was screened only in the countries Michael visited on his `Dangerous’ tour – and not in the USA.

Meanwhile, the Robson family’s lives were thrown into chaos as press from around the world hounded them for the `inside story’.

Variety Today actually had the World Exclusive six months earlier when, having followed the young performer’ career, it published the fact that Wade was the Aussie boy in the commercial.

However, it wasn’t until the commercial was released that international media attention turned to the Robsons. “We were in Australia when the news broke and when we returned to LA the press wouldn’t leave us alone. They tried to get us through out agents, were repeatedly knocking on our door, posed as couriers, followed us everywhere. It was quite scary,” said Joy.

As a result, the family had to move from their West Hollywood apartment, and change all their numbers to bring a little sanity and privacy back into their lives. “Universal Studios did a search to find who did the Pepsi commercial and later were interested in doing a movie based on Wade’s life,” said Joy, still shaking her head in disbelief at being the centre of a media frenzy. It was, indeed, a little different to their much quieter lifestyle in suburban Brisbane.

Despite becoming `international news’ almost overnight, the family were determined not to become prisoners in their own home, and continued in their efforts to gain recognition for Wade’s talents as a performer. He made his television series debut as Stephanie’s love interest in the highly successful `Full House’ which was screened in Australia. He also appeared in the Rhythm and Blues sitcom.

Joy said Wade and daughter Chantal developed an American accent almost immediately. As a result, Wade was doing three or four auditions between 3-7pm each day. While Wade worked hard, attending audition after audition, learning lines, practising and rehearsing his dance movements, so too did Joy – his greatest supporter. The two are almost inseparable and make career decisions together.

“He is a mature 12-year-old who knows what he wants whether it be an album cover design or an acting role. He is a born performer,” said Joy. “When Wade was just a tiny tot in Brisbane he used to stand on the sidewalks and dance for customers – much to their delight – at Chatswood Hills. He was shy off stage but when performing was quite extrovert,” said Joy. “If he had his way he would sleep on stage.”

Wade began dancing at age 2 by impersonating Michael Jackson on his `Making of thriller’ video. At age 5 he turned professional.

While Wade is the on-stage talent, Joy is his mentor, protector and confidante. She handles everything from make-up, wardrobe and music to securing a deal with some of the big names of the American entertainment scene.

Media attention again turned to the Robson family when Michael Jackson was facing child molestation charges, and Wade was called to face the grand jury, administered by Judge Ito who is currently hearing the O.J. Simpson trial. “I feel like we had a baptism of fire with the Pepsi commercial and then the allegations,” said Joy. “The media just wouldn’t leave us alone. We had to put on disguises and one TV crew even tried to film us through the kitchen window.”

To this day, the Robson family maintain Michael is innocent. “Michael would hurt himself before he would hurt a child. He didn’t have a childhood himself, so it is important to him to see others having one,” said Joy. It was Wade’s decision to `go public’ on television and proclaim Michael’s innocence. “It was a tough thing to do – especially for an 11-year-old – but we couldn’t stand by and let people believe Michael had been anything but a friend to us,” said Joy, with Wade nodding his approval as he sat in on our interview.

“He would never hurt anyone,” said Wade, with a maturity that belied his years. Wade said Michael was an inspiration to him and a guiding force spiritually but his career, including the move into recording, was his and Joy’s decision alone.

Wade’s ultimate career goal is to be a record producer, actor and director, and slim and attractive 15-year-old sister Chantal is also turning a few heads with her dancing and modelling.

Until November 1994 Chantal attended LA’s Hamilton Music Academy (it is what is called a `magnet’ school with programs for performing arts students who are exceptional at one of the arts – acting, singing or dancing). Chantal has a long-term goal to be an entertainment attorney and performer but for now she is dancing behind some of America’s top young recording artists, including her little brother Wade’s latest video.

Wade has a home tutor for school to allow him time for auditions, rehearsals and the hectic touring schedules which he consistently faces.

After establishing himself as an actor and dancer during the first 18 months in the States, Wade’s career took a new direction in June, 1993 when he combined his dancing technique with his yet untapped vocal skills to enter the lucrative recording industry. He adopted the name `Kaos’ and together with his 14-year-old co-singer/dancer `Syco Smoov’ (De Wayne) signed a major contract with recording company MJJ on the Epic Label which comes under the Sony umbrella, and began work with Mariah Carey’s brother, Morgan Carey, Josh De Bear and excecutive producer Jerry Greenberg, of MJJ/Epic.

It was an exciting moment for Wade when Joy and I arrived home from Sony and handed him his first album. Even more exciting for us all was hearing it played for the first time on the radio. It had taken 18 months to record the album which featured 10 tracks. The boys were assisted on their first single `Blowin’ Up’ by Teddy Riley, who produced Michael Jackson’s Dangerous Album, and Aaron Hall who did back-up vocals. Quo has recently been signed to a new manager in Dick Scott, who handled teenage success story `New Kids on the Block’, Marky Marc and C&C Music Factory.

Three years since their arrival on American soil, the Robson family are heavily entrenched in the entertainment scene. It is a tribute to Joy’s courage, persistence and belief in her son’s ability, and their fortitude to stand up for what they believe is right. They could easily have repacked their six bags and returned home to Australia, but they – as a team – decided to stay and help a friend in need, while at the same time defy the odds and pursue their own goals in their own way.

“When we first came here I thought we would have achieved more in three years but now – I look at the reality of life and the business – and compare what we have done with others who have been in the industry all their lives, and I think we have done very well,” said Joy.

I would do it all again for the same reasons I did it in the first place. I had to give it a try or I would be forever wondering if I could have done it. I believed I had nothing to lose.”

Joy said she has been lucky to have had the full support and encouragement of her parents and family `Downunder’. “We really miss them too,” she said.

But despite the family’s roller coaster existence since arriving in LA, they are determined to ride it to the end. “We have learned to stand up and fight for what and who we believe in. It has been a hard lesson, but surviving this we feel we can face anything. It would have been easy to pack our bags and go home but it wouldn’t have been the right thing to do.”

Quo are currently filming the video for the expected March release of their new single `Quo Funk’. the family are still creating `news’ and attention wherever they go but, these days, it is on their own achievements and not due to their life living in the shadow of one Michael Jackson.

http://onwiththeshow.com.au/the-inside-story-on-life-in-michael-jacksons-shadow-1995/

Gee I saw all these people viewing this section and thought some news came from the court or lawyers. Then I realized it was 2 members and over 20 guests. I thought guests could not see this section?

I think I read back a few pages or so that one of the mods had made the thread public. Although I'm not sure if it was this one or the Mirror allegations thread. Maybe both.

I think they need to keep it private

I was just telling my wife that when Wade was a kid, I read (way back in the day) that MJ had told Wade his great dancing skills were from his 'black soul'. My wife said, 'pity that what Michael said turned out to be literal'.

#scornedSatan

I was just telling my wife that when Wade was a kid, I read (way back in the day) that MJ had told Wade his great dancing skills were from his 'black soul'. My wife said, 'pity that what Michael said turned out to be literal'.

#scornedSatan

Now that is the best ever and fits this thread perfectly.

#scornedSatan

What your wife said is so true

MysticalChicken;3867190 said:
I think I read back a few pages or so that one of the mods had made the thread public. Although I'm not sure if it was this one or the Mirror allegations thread. Maybe both.
I don’t think it’s just this thread that’s not private anymore, it’s the whole trials and tribulations section of the forum. I can’t find a mod announcement about it but I think several sections that used to be private are now open to the public, like the What about us section where members can post personal stories (or maybe I misremember, but I’m pretty sure more subforums used to be private).

I wonder why that was changed? I guess it’s nice that casual fans who aren’t members here can find information about the trials, but now all kinds of trolls, haters and crazy people can see everything people post here too, and it makes me a little nervous and uncomfortable.

Sorry if someone has already posted, this is a very interesting and truthful view on all the accusations from the 90's to Wade Robson

x

Last edited:
Sunwalker7;3868513 said:
I wonder why that was changed? I guess it’s nice that casual fans who aren’t members here can find information about the trials, but now all kinds of trolls, haters and crazy people can see everything people post here too, and it makes me a little nervous and uncomfortable.

I noticed the same thing and I also wonder why.. Also, didn't the whole Michael in the Mirror section used to be private?
(Sorry for being off topic here!)

You notice how Wade went to a psychiatrist, just the same as Jordy Chandler and Gavin Arvizo.

Wade Robson is not in the same league as choreographer, Travis Payne.

Wade Robson is not in the same league as choreographer, Jamie King.

Wade Robson is not in the same league as choreographer and film director, Kenny Ortega.

This is why Wade Robson is following in the same footsteps as Jordy Chandler and Gavin Arvizo, because going to a psychiatrist proves Michael Jackson molested them all, not hard work and determination as Travis Payne, Jamie King and Kenny Ortega have proven when working with Michael Jackson!

o0485040011670878506.png

Jaime+King+Opening+Cirque+du+Soleil+Michael+s0VwowCC80xl.jpg

2658447736_small_5.jpg

Yes, that's right-I asked about it also and was told that it was open. I'm here trying to find out when the next hearing is going to be!

Wade Robson is not in the same league as choreographer, Travis Payne.

Wade Robson is not in the same league as choreographer, Jamie King.

Wade Robson is not in the same league as choreographer and film director, Kenny Ortega

Heck no hes not! i watched a documentary on the immortal show and jamie king was in it alot and i have to say im glad they chose im to be involved in the show, hes amazing

I'm here trying to find out when the next hearing is going to be!]

Me too as there hasnt been any info on that yet

I noticed the same thing and I also wonder why.. Also, didn't the whole Michael in the Mirror section used to be private?
(Sorry for being off topic here!)

Not to go off topic, but I never realized this part was officially opened. It is good to know that now, since we have a lot of personal experiences in this section. We have to be more careful.

I heard the next hearing is in september!

I heard the next hearing is in september!

I wonder why so far away? The case was filed in May, the hearing was in June right? The judge must have a full calendar.

I wonder why so far away? The case was filed in May, the hearing was in June right? The judge must have a full calendar.

Thats what im wondering too cuz it is a little strange that is it taking that long for another court hearing to come up from the first claim hearing

Back