[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I actually posted on Hollywood Gossip, they removed my comments, they also said the judge decision was a "surprise" LOL.

This is another defeat to the media. I wonder why TMZ have not had any reference to this ruling?! The media is as hurt as Wade and Safe**** are.

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I actually posted on Hollywood Gossip, they removed my comments, they also said the judge decision was a "surprise" LOL.

This is another defeat to the media. I wonder why TMZ have not had any reference to this ruling?! The media is as hurt as Wade and Safe**** are.

If they think this was a surprise then that's just rainforces they did not follow the case. Surprise would have been a decision to the contrary. Some of the media just went back to their 2005 antics, trying to flame bait the public against MJ when they do not even follow or understand the case properly themselves, let alone covering it in a fair manner.

The HT article came up on my feed as well earlier today, but I did not even click on it, just banned anything from HT from my feed because I do not wish to see any tabloid on my feed.

This one's for you, Wade! :D

Well, the Estate's stance (and our stance) is NOT that he lied in 2005, but that he is lying now.

Yeah that's what I meant haha. Woops...

Doggone;4091642 said:
Shouldn't he get sued? Because he admits that he lied during the '05 trials. He should go in jail.

From Weitman's statement (shade:D)
"The estate believes his testimony was honest when his sole motivation was ‘to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”‘

His testimony in 2005 was honest when motivation was to tell the truth and nothing but the truth, but now his motivation to lie is money.

Other than that I agree with you. Wade should be sued for something and thrown in the jail, although he is going to be in different type of jail rest of his miserable life.

so the entire case is dismissed? Is this over now?
Thanks God.

I hope he leads a miserable life

twinklEE;4091665 said:
so the entire case is dismissed? Is this over now?
Thanks God.

I hope he leads a miserable life

No
Anthony McCartney @mccartneyAP · 12h 12 hours ago
Wade Robson's attorney Maryann Marzano says they'll appeal the ruling and keep pursuing claims against Michael Jackson's companies.

There is going to be appeal and there is still civil case. I don't they are successful in those cases either.

Let me use this as a reference to my reaction.
[YOUTUBE]cP6iG-Nw4f4[/YOUTUBE]

0:13-1:01 Seeing the news about Robson's claim dismissed.

1:01-1:08 Smacked myself in the face to see if it's true.

1:08-1:21 Laughing and happy that Robson's case has been denied and dismissed.

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: YES IT'S TRUE!!! IT'S TRUE!!! THAT B@$^@#% ROBSON'S CASE HAS BEEN DISMISSED AND NOW IT PROVES HE'S A LIAR!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Intern/shadow director LOL. That's little richboy speak for 'I know someone important so I got to hang around the set and act important to myself' haha.

Anyway aye, I woke up to the news through my Facebook feed with the Hollywood Reporter suggesting that this ruling may not have been correct. Still, I get the important part and I'm pleasantly surprised to be frank.

Although this is a victory, it is a bittersweet one. Every single time there's a fresh accuser there is damage done to Michael's name. There's no getting away from that. Thankfully they've all been of questionable credibility in one way or another. But it's a sad circumstance altogether.

Money. Lie for it.

I saw that same Hollywood Reporter article asking if the ruling was right and what I loved was how pretty much all the comments agreed with it and sided with MJ.

I think a lot of people are finally seeing through the crap and realizing it's all nothing but a money grab.

I'm quite certain that as soon as the civil cases and appeals are done, Wade will find a way to get untangled from these child advocacy groups. He'll either move or find different work etc.

I can't see the rest of it taking that long bc they don't have the money for these attys. The attorneys need to get back to work on Quincy's lawsuit anyway. :)

The Hollywood Reporter tagged Michael's official facebook page in their article so it showed on my news feed and I'm reading comment by comment on their page - 100% support of MJ!!!

I'm scorlling down for long minutes now (This post has huge amount of comments - around 3K while the rest of their posts get around 10 LOL) and so far I've only seen 1 neutral and 1 idiot :lol: This is AMAZING!

The Hollywood Reporter tagged Michael's official facebook page in their article so it showed on my news feed and I'm reading comment by comment on their page - 100% support of MJ!!!

I'm scorlling down for long minutes now (This post has huge amount of comments - around 3K while the rest of their posts get around 10 LOL) and so far I've only seen 1 neutral and 1 idiot :lol: This is AMAZING!

Can you post me a link to that article. I just cannot find it?

Is anyone finding it interesting that TMZ is the only media not reporting this?

Perhaps it's not true

:busted:

:rollin:

Oh, so that's why it showed up on our feeds.

With that they pulled in a lot of MJ fans. :lol:

Yep. It's like they are keeping their distance from this case. When Robson filed they first jumped on it, but then they seemed to have stepped back.

Although they did request to report from the courtroom on April 21 (that request that was denied by the Judge).

Maybe they wait if they get exclusive interview with either party or Wade regarding the case, or they are just not interested in. They rarely post anything about MJ anymore.

Oh, so that's why it showed up on our feeds.

With that they pulled in a lot of MJ fans. :lol:

I hope Wade is follwing them :lol: They all hate him for what he did :th_rogerfriedman:

^

https://www.facebook.com/HollywoodReporter/posts/10152778239652750

Check the comments on Facebook, I've never seen so many people support MJ on a tabloid page :lol:

Thanks.
I see that Hollywood Reporter bought Anthony McCartney's article and published it:clapping:

It warms my heart to see that so many media outlets got their story from AP=Anthony McCartney and not copy from Radar or other tabloid story.

Radar Online and National Enquirer are considered as hardcore tabloids, aren't they?

the tide has turned for sure. On every website I visited the vast majority are siding with MJ. I hope Wade is visiting all sites to get an idea of the level of support he is receiving lol

Bubs;4091662 said:
From Weitman's statement (shade:D)
"The estate believes his testimony was honest when his sole motivation was ‘to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”‘

His testimony in 2005 was honest when motivation was to tell the truth and nothing but the truth, but now his motivation to lie is money.
Although I really wanted Weitzman to be vicious in his statement I'm delighted that the statement was rife with sarcasm.

I'm surprised TMZ hadn't said a word yet. Esp since they were skeptical from the beginning and they still mention Michael a couple of times a week for something.

the tide has turned for sure. On every website I visited the vast majority are siding with MJ. I hope Wade is visiting all sites to get an idea of the level of support he is receiving lol

Or he is deluded enough to think that those handful of psycho MJ haters that call themselves his "allies" represent main public opinion. :smilerolleyes:

I can't wait to see more ooverage on this in the media. We need some good news to spread about all this for once.

Radar Online and National Enquirer are considered as hardcore tabloids, aren't they?

If there is any kind of category for tabloids, I would consider Radar and NE as bottom of those kind of tabloids, so the answer is yes:D

Although I really wanted Weitzman to be vicious in his statement I'm delighted that the statement was rife with sarcasm.

I was fully expecting big bang announcement or something more grand than what we got, but I suppose it is a bit too early because of the appeal and civil case.

I'll wait for the big bang:D

Irritating that the Daily Fail has quoted the 'Supporters of Wade Robson' FB page (with screencap) in their online report. Yep, the FB page with 17k likes, and er, 4 commenters under the post quoted by the DM.

'A post on a Facebook page titled 'Supporters of Wade Robson and other victims of MJ,' reads in part: Unfortunately Wade's fight for justice has been given a set back'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gainst-Michael-Jacksons-estate-dismissed.html

I also think it's interesting that TMZ is not on this like white on rice, since they have apparently never let anyone forget they were the first to break the news when he died. They follow Murray and the kidlets around.

However, I'm ok with that. There's enough tabloid BS going on. It's just eerie that TMZ is almost always right when it comes to speculation, and on top of it too. I wonder who lines their pockets to buy information the way they do.

There is one commenter on supporters page that doesn't give Robson's claims much chance. I found that interesting.

There is one commenter on supporters page that doesn't give Robson's claims much chance. I found that interesting.

I wont give him any credits for saying that as the case has already been dismissed. What I find interesting is that the active supporters are very few , we are talking about 2 to 3 likes and comments on average. That does not sound promising at all to Wade.

^^
Not that one. there is one poster that doesn't give much chance to the civil claim against corporations. I would have expected them to hold on to that claim.

Back