[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

delete - answers were already given in previous posts I hadn't read yet.

Sorry - I do not have time to read all those many pages.

But - are there any news? Will this go to trial or will it be dismissed?

How does the US system work? - can The Estate counter sue for spreading those lies about MJ if the case is dismissed?

Hearing on whether it will be dismissed in early december. Expected to be dismissed as safechuck case was over the same issue

Hearing on whether it will be dismissed in early december. Expected to be dismissed as safechuck case was over the same issue

OK. - Hope it will be dismissed... Early Christmas present :)

Can the Estate then counter-sue them ? -- Also so other stupid people can see it can cost a lot to tell such lies...

Anyone can sue anyone.

You are right these are Wade lies that has been expose and i agree chasing them will not help his case so let him look. Wade could not prove that the companies had control over Michael that backfire on them Michael was the sole owner of his companies so therefore there was no reason to know end of story.

LOL. Robson is predictable like Hell. I so KNEW he would try to somehow attach himself to the Weinstein case and capitalize on it. Sociopathic creep.

Clipboard02.jpg

If anything, the Weinstein case exposes how fake Robson's allegations are. There is absolutely nothing similar in the two cases. Weinstein has over 30 accusers now, that's how a floodgate looks like. You do not have to go after other people and harrass them in disgusting ways just to try to get them support you on a money grab. Not only that, but compare Weinstein's abuse of power and all the compelling evidence of it to Robson's lame story about MJ's companies and Norma Staikos being "co-conspirators" by things like putting them on the phone with MJ at Joy Robson's request LOL - yet not accusing his own mother of being a co-conspirator. The mother who was actually pressuring the MJ companies to help them, to take them to the USA, to get them meet MJ etc. The mother who let her son sleep in MJ's room even after the Chandler allegations. He is ridiculous at this point and is only able to pull a wool over those people's eyes who have no idea about his actual lawsuit, just superficially trust whatever shallow BS he posts on social media.

"From one sexual abuse survivor to another" - this is his game. Trying to attach himself to real victims, take advantage of them, exploit them for his money grab. Remember when he first came out and his whole mantra was like "I am such a typical victim, look it up in any book i behave like victims typically do" (paraphrasing) bla-bla. What real victim even thinks like that? He is just trying to validate himself as a "victim"by attaching himself to real, actual victims. He makes me so disgusted. He really is the lowest scum, not only for what he is doing to MJ (and even there he way surpassed the other accusers in how low he could sink) but also for how he is exploiting real victims of sexual abuse. He makes me throw up. What a disgusting person! Evil to the core!

I wasn't surprised by his response at all.....which has given him another opportunity to bash and exploit MJ by painting himself as a fellow "victim" And I can also see that his lawyers will use this Winestein scandal to fit their agendas too.....anything for $$$$$$$$$$ and attention.

Last edited:
Food for thought........

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Genuine cases of sexual assault/abuse should be dealt with through proper channels. Trial by media interferes with justice &amp; is a witch hunt</p>&mdash; FACT (@FACTukorg) <a href="https://twitter.com/FACTukorg/status/920595275856646144?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We find real cases of sexual abuse and assault abhorrent. We also find cases of false allegations of such abuse equally abhorrent.</p>&mdash; FACT (@FACTukorg) <a href="https://twitter.com/FACTukorg/status/920595864216834048?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We also know that just because someone makes an accusation, it doesn't make it true. People abuse. People lie about abuse. Both appalling.</p>&mdash; FACT (@FACTukorg) <a href="https://twitter.com/FACTukorg/status/920596591249186816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ICYMI: <a href="https://twitter.com/OxfordCrim?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@OxfordCrim</a> study on '&quot;The Impact of Being Wrongly Accused of Abuse...Victims' Voices&quot;. Here's the Report: <a href="https://t.co/WtSwBSPMVu">https://t.co/WtSwBSPMVu</a></p>&mdash; FACT (@FACTukorg) <a href="https://twitter.com/FACTukorg/status/733975343560806400?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 21, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LOL. Robson is predictable like Hell. I so KNEW he would try to somehow attach himself to the Weinstein case and capitalize on it. Sociopathic creep.

Clipboard02.jpg

If anything, the Weinstein case exposes how fake Robson's allegations are. There is absolutely nothing similar in the two cases. Weinstein has over 30 accusers now, that's how a floodgate looks like. You do not have to go after other people and harrass them in disgusting ways just to try to get them support you on a money grab. Not only that, but compare Weinstein's abuse of power and all the compelling evidence of it to Robson's lame story about MJ's companies and Norma Staikos being "co-conspirators" by things like putting them on the phone with MJ at Joy Robson's request LOL - yet not accusing his own mother of being a co-conspirator. The mother who was actually pressuring the MJ companies to help them, to take them to the USA, to get them meet MJ etc. The mother who let her son sleep in MJ's room even after the Chandler allegations. He is ridiculous at this point and is only able to pull a wool over those people's eyes who have no idea about his actual lawsuit, just superficially trust whatever shallow BS he posts on social media.

"From one sexual abuse survivor to another" - this is his game. Trying to attach himself to real victims, take advantage of them, exploit them for his money grab. Remember when he first came out and his whole mantra was like "I am such a typical victim, look it up in any book i behave like victims typically do" (paraphrasing) bla-bla. What real victim even thinks like that? He is just trying to validate himself as a "victim"by attaching himself to real, actual victims. He makes me so disgusted. He really is the lowest scum, not only for what he is doing to MJ (and even there he way surpassed the other accusers in how low he could sink) but also for how he is exploiting real victims of sexual abuse. He makes me throw up. What a disgusting person! Evil to the core!

I think what really seals the deal is the "co conspirators" crap he decided to include in his statement.

Since when have any of the others been more damning about the people who "conspired" to let it happen (and they actually arranged it knowingly, Wade has been unable to prove a single person besides his own mother was aware of anything going on) more so than they were about Weinstein for doing it! Since when were any of them more pissed off at Weinstein's legal executives and lawyers than they were with Weinstein? Let alone, since when has any of them referred to them as merely "co conspirators" the legal term?

But that's his story - he's more upset about the execs of MJ's estates who weren't ever there during any of this than he is about MJ's abuse to him.

And mainstream media is ignoring him. They know he is a liar. Yes we had the Weintein cases these few weeks but we also had the rapper Nelly case which seems to be a woman lying on him. Also, Weinstein admitted he had a problem and CREDITABLE people who are just as rich and famous as him (who have NOTHING to gain spoke about Weinstein) spoke about him. No one is coming to his defense which is also telling because of the position he had in Hollywood. Also, many of the people who accusing Weinstein CONFRONTED him and DID NOT want to work with him and tried to AVOID him at events and other hollywood places. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE NEVER DEFENED HIM IN COURT OF LAW TWICE which You Wade did for MJ since you were in your teens, twenties, and early thirties and "Substantial EVIDENCE" BACKED MJ and proved MJ was telling the truth even in 1993 which was also brought in. Michael NEVER changed his story unlike the people who accused MJ who changed stories and some witnesses ADMITTED ON THE STAND that they LIED on MJ or were caught in a LIE about MJ. Also, none of these people who are accusing Weinstein talked highly about Weinstein when asked about him (in fact, the try to avoid talking about Weinstein when asked about him. No one helped write a POSITIVE book about Weinstein with one of his brothers like you did Wade with Jermaine Jackson AFTER MJ's death and particaped in an MTV TRIBUTE with MJ's sister Janet. And there are people in Hollywood and reporter writers who called you Wade a LIAR including Cory Fieldman who is a survivor of abuse from someone else called you a LIAR. And the list goes on. Your case has NOTHING to do with these women case no more than that woman who LIED in the Rolling Stone article about campus rape has no baring on these women case. And lets be real. Weinstein was given a pass unlike Michael who was under investigation when the claims were made with over 1,000 cops, body search, FBI investigation, etc came in. MJ was given NO special treatment and treated like a serial murderer and he was the innocent one out of all these people who have been accused even giving interviews WILLINGLY to the media and public unlike these others who have been accused of something. This is why we need to learn to look at EVERYONE who is accused of something based on a CASE BY CASE and NOT judge someone case based on another UNLESS it is proven as a FACT to be alike. I get tired of a few lazy or bias people trying to compare MJ to OJ verdict (clearly they are comparing the two based on both men being black and NOT on substance because OJ had a civil, regardless if he did it or not, that held him liable and his case was a MURDER case. Cosby had a hung jury, Weinstein admits he have a problem and on tape bothering a woman, R Kelly had evidence thrown out because of an ILLEGAL search, etc. So MJ is no where near in the boat with these men. This is why it is best to tell people who think MJ was guilty that based on "SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE"-then you give them the outline of the evidence if you know it, Michael was innocent; and do not use the "MJ was found not guilty" or "he was aquitted" argument alone.)

Last edited:

It just makes me so mad how Wade and his lawyers are trying to make these ppls lie to say that Michael abuse them. Ivy question after Dec 14 will Judge B. still take 6 wks to make a ruling on this case or will we hear something before 2017 is over? It would be nice to have a early Christmas present and that is this nightmare will be finally over.

From what I can see, Wade's post only has just over 500 likes and 33 comments. Not many at all and it just isn't happening for him.

From what I can see, Wade's post only has just over 500 likes and 33 comments. Not many at all and it just isn't happening for him.

Where did he post that? Facebook?

And those are likes are often from people who he got to do it.

I think what really seals the deal is the "co conspirators" crap he decided to include in his statement.

Since when have any of the others been more damning about the people who "conspired" to let it happen (and they actually arranged it knowingly, Wade has been unable to prove a single person besides his own mother was aware of anything going on) more so than they were about Weinstein for doing it! Since when were any of them more pissed off at Weinstein's legal executives and lawyers than they were with Weinstein? Let alone, since when has any of them referred to them as merely "co conspirators" the legal term?

But that's his story - he's more upset about the execs of MJ's estates who weren't ever there during any of this than he is about MJ's abuse to him.

In 1993, when the news first broke about MJ, Joy and Wade were the FIRST VOLUNTEELY WILLING to talk about Michael and to say he never did anything an said they had to come to his defense. It was JOY who said "you have to know Michael". Wade was 12 or 13 with blonde dyed hair and NOTHING about this 12 or 13 year old gave any indication that he was abused by MJ. Even then, Wade was self assure. To me, Wade is the most hurtful to me because MJ died thinking he was still his friend and defended MJ most of his life and now that MJ is dead, it is all about money knowing if Michael was alive, he(Wade) and the other guy from the Pepsi commercial would not be doing this.

So true we have been saying it over and over in this thread Wade has defend Michael all those years when Michael was alive Wade own words Michael never abuse me even after Michael pass away Wade did the tribute with Michael sister Janet and now he what to say he was abuse. This is what a coward does knowing Michael is not here to defend himself against these lies. I agree it all about the money.

Some people "like" his stuff cuz they like him.. fan of him! as much as he might make us want to vomit, he still has people that admire him..

I may not like it, but it's a fact we have to understand

Now we have to see what happen on Dec 14 will Wade and his lawyers delay again? Ivy if this does happen on Dec 14 will it still take 6wks for Judge B to make his ruling on the case?

With all these allegations now coming out against other people in the industry, I bet Wade is kicking himself he tried to cash in so early on this failed MJ lawsuit. If he knew of any of these other celebs I bet he'd love to go out and claim one of them assaulted him in some way so he could cash in on a real case.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happens afterwards. He'll lie and claim Kevin Spacey or someone assaulted or propositioned him too.

Yep that is what Wade has a failed lawsuit. Just a matter of time before it is dismiss.

As we sit and smile to ourselfs that those who attacked mj ala spacey were doing it to hide their own guilt. I bet hollywood loved seeing mj being the whipping boy as it took attention away from those with real guilt. "Throwing stones to hide your hands" something we all knew along but there will never be justice.only if they suffer one % of what mj did.

Last edited:

Spacey said something cross about Michael?

Yeah something to do with the accusations. Longterm fan mentioned it on f.b. didnt ask for the details but i guess u can guess!

And all the while he is preying on 14 year old boys. Allegedly, throwing stones to hide your hands

With all these allegations now coming out against other people in the industry, I bet Wade is kicking himself he tried to cash in so early on this failed MJ lawsuit. If he knew of any of these other celebs I bet he'd love to go out and claim one of them assaulted him in some way so he could cash in on a real case.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happens afterwards. He'll lie and claim Kevin Spacey or someone assaulted or propositioned him too.
It still would not have worked. These people who are accusing NEVER DEFENDED for YEARS the people they are accusing; in fact, they tried to avoid them and many of the accused admitted they did what they are accused of doing with the exception of Director of Rush hour series.

As we sit and smile to ourselfs that those who attacked mj ala spacey were doing it to hide their own guilt. I bet hollywood loved seeing mj being the whipping boy as it took attention away from those with real guilt. "Throwing stones to hide your hands" something we all knew along but there will never be justice.only if they suffer one % of what mj did.
Didn't I always say that on here. When someone find fault and accuse someone else without facts, it is often a reflection on what they are doing. And what is ironic about all o this, Michael who was treated worst than anyone, is the INNOCENT one. Even Rosie Odonnell adoptee daughter accused her of child abuse. Go figure.

Last edited:
Back