Do u believe any of the conspiracy theories?

What do u believe happened?

• His death was faked and hes living somewhere else

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Its a PR stunt and he'll be back

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • He was murdered/his death was planned by others

Votes: 158 50.5%
  • It was a fatality - he was overstressed

Votes: 145 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please guys! Did you see Jermaine on TV last night? Do you think he, or his dear Mother would be a party to this kind of disgusting hoax!?

Leave this sort of sh!te to the gutter press please!

i am fatalistic...that's his destiny...:no: it shouldn't be but for God it's perhaps a must...

we never know what will happen tomorrow, we don't even know where are the God and Angel, forgive me to say that..

but we must trust in that one day we will all go to Heaven, where our dear Michael lives forever.... that's my last Hope which can support me continue to live...:angel::no:

Ok, the more days go by the weirder it seems to me.. I think I am strongly inclined to believe the so-called conspiratorial theories..

The picture is strange, to say the least:
Michael has this debt secured against the catalogue that he co-owns with Sony, with Sony putting its hopes all these years on him not being able to clear it, so that she gets the whole of the catalogue. As things turned out for MJ this year, it seems that by the end of 2009 not only he would escape the need to sell his share of it, but would probably have paid off his debt too –therefore Sony hopes to obtain the whole of the catalogue would fade for good.
At the same time, it seems to be common knowledge (from what is inferred by the segment below) that if something happens to him like that which actually did happen, Sony gets the whole of the catalogue instantly, so that the MJ Trust aand his heirs don’t have to go along with all of his debts..

Doesn’t it look like perfect timing –you know for whom..?

This is a segment from yesterday’s Larry King. Look at what RF answers to precisely this question about the debt, -and then someone tell me if this is not scandalously strange or not..:

KING: How much money does he owe?

FRIEDMAN: I think he owes about $400 million. This is how it breaks down. He owes $325 million dollar, $350 million dollar loan secured by his interest in the company called Sony-ATV Music, which owns the Beatles catalog.

KING: So that he could sell and wipe that out.

FRIEDMAN: You know, everybody wanted him to sell it for the whole time is had it, so that he'd have some money. And he refused to do it because he knew that was his leverage.

KING: Will it work now?

FRIEDMAN: Yes. Now, I think, I'm not a lawyer, you are, but I think the situation is that to settle the estate -- they have to sell it to Sony, by the way. That's the deal. Sony is--

KING: So that would get him out?

FRIEDMAN: That would get him out and give him a nice piece of change besides.

I agree...both Sony and AEG would profit from it,...
AEG is getting millions from insurance since it covered death by overdose and didnt cover death by natural cause....why is that?? sounds veeeery suspicious...

"AEG took out a hefty insurance policy in case Michael Jackson's 50 London concerts fell through -- turns out the policy covered an MJ overdose.

AEG's chief executive Randy Phillips said the $17.5 million insurance policy from Lloyd's of London didn't cover a death from natural causes.

Phillips said the policy would still fall short of the money spent on Jackson's advance, producing the show, covering some of MJ's debts and paying his staff and rent -- which cost between $25 and $30 million. "

Why didnt the insurance cover death by natural cause but DID cover death by overdoses since people close to him are saying he wasnt taking anything or didnt know about it, or that he hated drugs??

I still believe his doctor made him believe that what he was taking wasnt so dangerous...

Michael went through so much stress in his life, maybe a human body was not designed to survive with what he had to face.

I don't believe he took his own life and I don't believe that he was killed intentionally. Anyway, what does it matter how it hapened, he has gone, no facts can help cushion that devastation.

I don't really care what's the reason because nothing is going to bring him back (I do not believe he faked his own death).

I believe in nr 4.

Unconfirmed reports from the United States Customs and Border Protection have indicated that two witnesses who wish remain anonymous for their own safety, saw what they described as the unmistakable sighting of Michael Jackson and another man who is yet to be identified, crossing the California-Mexico Border late on Thursday night.

The Buisness Entity known as Michael Jackson had to die. to free Michael the artist to go on living..

Interesting to say the least.

My belief is it was an accidental death
it was not planned by Michael or anyone

and I think the tests will show that
but it will be becuase of the medications
he was using played a great part in his death.

I dont want MJs memory or legacy to be darkend
with creepy conspiracy theories _ and rumors
he had enough of that in his lifetime :(

he did everything in his life the unconventional way,
His way and thats what made him Michael Jackson -
he was a beautiful soul , he had a heart of gold

Although some theories come across as far fetched, I honestly don't know what to believe. I am looking at it from all aspects.

its 3 or 4. I'm hoping it's not 3. but that wouldn't surprise me. I'ma be really angry if its 3.

I know for sure its not 1 or 2!

i am not sure but i am sre that there were things going on that we, the fans, had no idea of....

I dont know if they succeeded to destroy him in the end or not...

Right now i am not in a state where i can think clearly enough to really make up my mind, too many missing puzzle-pieces as well.

....well Randy Philips has started to bitch saying MJ was lazy.......

Strange cause he had only just said he was doing great etc.

Well we all know Randys history, and his connections elsewhere. I am sure he sleeps beautifully....

I started believing the fake death version. I have read tons of articles about how prangster was michael.Many pieces are missing from the puzzle. I just don't know but i hope that something is different

Well we all know Randys history, and his connections elsewhere. I am sure he sleeps beautifully....

I'm really not sure what you're saying here but I don't trust Phillips and evil doers are restless.

where did u hear that ? link please ? :|

Im hopping back and forth between 3 and 4, but to be honest, if I look at the footage that was taken from him during the rehearsals two days before he died, than I don't see anything there that would justify Michael being either depressed or too sick to perform.

So option 3 just wouldn't surprise me :no:

I had hoped he had staged his death at one point, but seeing his family break down at the memorial service, especially his little daughter Paris (bless her heart) has convinced me it was no act. He really is gone. Whether it was murder, accident, or otherwise doesn't really matter now, Michael's dead and we all have to come to grips with it. There's no use denying reality ;(

I agree...both Sony and AEG would profit from it,...
AEG is getting millions from insurance since it covered death by overdose and didnt cover death by natural cause....why is that?? sounds veeeery suspicious...

"AEG took out a hefty insurance policy in case Michael Jackson's 50 London concerts fell through -- turns out the policy covered an MJ overdose.

AEG's chief executive Randy Phillips said the $17.5 million insurance policy from Lloyd's of London didn't cover a death from natural causes.

Phillips said the policy would still fall short of the money spent on Jackson's advance, producing the show, covering some of MJ's debts and paying his staff and rent -- which cost between $25 and $30 million. "

Why didnt the insurance cover death by natural cause but DID cover death by overdoses since people close to him are saying he wasnt taking anything or didnt know about it, or that he hated drugs??

I still believe his doctor made him believe that what he was taking wasnt so dangerous...

The insurance policy is speculation. We don't know what/how much it did/didn't cover.

And I'm pretty sure they would have made a lot more with him actually doing the concerts and releasing material...

None of the above

Ditto.

I dont believe anything being said until the truth comes out. I do however believe Michael was indeed murdered or was given way too many drugs by way too many carless Drs. who didnt even care about what they were doing. I will never believe that Michael was a drug addict. He was so agaisnt any of that and if he did have a problem i cant believe no one got him help before it was too late.

I just don't know anymore. I don't know. I just want to wake up from this awful nightmare.

I think his doctors were messing up his meds and giving him too much, that's what think. It's the same thing that happened to my Gramma. The doctors gave her too much and she died. Damn murderers.

I have felt right from the start that something is not right. I believe that there were people who wanted to keep Michael under control, making use of an addiction problem that he had. I think he was manipulated. I think that there were people who did not want to see an empowered successful Michael Jackson return to the stage. I think that there were people who did not want to see him regain financial control, especially over the Sony/ATV catalogue. I think they stopped him going to London. They finished the job they started. They started it by boycotting 'Invincible' and by the conspiracy that Michael mentioned during the trial. Now that he was up and coming back they dcecided it was time to finish the job. The doctor may just be the scapegoat.

He had that 'nasty' anaesthetic drug, Dem.. Dim.. Dimitrol (??) and the nurse lady said that he would usually take a pain killer to numb the side effects of the Dimitrol. She also told him that these too together made a fatal combination... and I believe that is what happened. It wasn't an overdose. It was medication he took but it was just an aweful twist of fate that the pain killer he used ended up killing him.

Back