Do u believe any of the conspiracy theories?

What do u believe happened?

• His death was faked and hes living somewhere else

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Its a PR stunt and he'll be back

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • He was murdered/his death was planned by others

Votes: 158 50.5%
  • It was a fatality - he was overstressed

Votes: 145 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't believe that he was still alive until i say that video, the one where the body bag sits up. I will post a link if anyone wants to see it

Now i find that very very odd indeed, having asked at work bodies don't just sit up after they have passed, that is an urban legend.

So its all very very odd, a lot of the things that happened and the timescales dont add up !

Dont do this to yourself! He is dead, he is not moving his body, its the shadow/movements from the helictopter. And maybe there was another doctor in the helicopter who lift him up?...

IMAGINE IT:
On July 13th the celebs do a concert in 02 arena for MIchael and they say:
now Ne-Yo will perform a song of Michael and suddenly MICHAEL comes AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :wild:
PS: I wanna everything to be PR . :D and for that I'm OK coz I think that MJ is alive and you know....I know he's not but Im suggesting that he is ... :p

There has been many conspiracy theories circulating...

-That he faked his death and is living somewhere reclusive (some websites are posting pictures of what might be him)

-Theres the theory that this is a pr stunt and that he will be back

-and there are theories about him being murdered - not necessarily by the doctor but other people involved too (not murdered psychologically and emotionally by people who did him bad either)

Do u believe in any of these or in another theory? or do u believe it was just a fatality, that he was overstressed and felt pressured and so it happened?

In short, no. However, some of these things are understandable in the grieving process. Denial, anger... all the way to acceptance.

As sad as it is I wouldn't rule out murder. I dunno though, I feel uneasy saying that.

neglience by a bent doctor who didnt feel like calling for an ambulance for 30 mins cause he was trying to cover up whatever he gave mj the night b4..

^ exactly!
and if he did give that Propofol thing, he's guilty, cause he should've known he wasnt supposed to give this to anyone for sleeping purposes and never give it to anyone outside a hospital, because he didnt have the equipments to bring him back should anything go wrong...and it did go wrong!
besides, he was supposed to be monitoring Michael after taking it...he wasnt monitoring, he just walked in the bedroom and found him not breathing...if he was monitoring he shouldnt have left the bedroom, so the second Mike stopped breathing he would see it and call an ambulance and start cpr ON THE FLOOR!
he was just toooo imprudent with all this....

now lets wait for the toxicology tests to see if he really got Propofol or something similar...

I didn't believe that he was still alive until i say that video, the one where the body bag sits up. I will post a link if anyone wants to see it

Now i find that very very odd indeed, having asked at work bodies don't just sit up after they have passed, that is an urban legend.

So its all very very odd, a lot of the things that happened and the timescales dont add up !

I saw this video a bunch of times and really didnt see anything lifting or sitting up =/

Holy sh*t I just saw him sitting up in the helicopter :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/
this website isnt very positive about him but it says all about this theory of him being alive...some points are valid, others are not...

one thing is for sure: Joe doesnt look like he lost a son...:mello:

No the body is not moving! I thought it too the first time I saw the video and I was shocked.

But I've found a video with better quality of light, and I realized this was just a shadow which give this impression while the helicopter turns.

Just a shadow, look closer with a better quality of light on an other video.

Come on, MJ is dead, I am sorry to say it..

You can't tell anything from that video..:/

Ok, the more days go by the weirder it seems to me.. I think I am strongly inclined to believe the so-called conspiratorial theories..

The picture is strange, to say the least:
Michael has this debt secured against the catalogue that he co-owns with Sony, with Sony putting its hopes all these years on him not being able to clear it, so that she gets the whole of the catalogue. As things turned out for MJ this year, it seems that by the end of 2009 not only he would escape the need to sell his share of it, but would probably have paid off his debt too –therefore Sony hopes to obtain the whole of the catalogue would fade for good.
At the same time, it seems to be common knowledge (from what is inferred by the segment below) that if something happens to him like that which actually did happen, Sony gets the whole of the catalogue instantly, so that the MJ Trust aand his heirs don’t have to go along with all of his debts..

Doesn’t it look like perfect timing –you know for whom..?

This is a segment from yesterday’s Larry King. Look at what RF answers to precisely this question about the debt, -and then someone tell me if this is not scandalously strange or not..:

KING: How much money does he owe?

FRIEDMAN: I think he owes about $400 million. This is how it breaks down. He owes $325 million dollar, $350 million dollar loan secured by his interest in the company called Sony-ATV Music, which owns the Beatles catalog.

KING: So that he could sell and wipe that out.

FRIEDMAN: You know, everybody wanted him to sell it for the whole time is had it, so that he'd have some money. And he refused to do it because he knew that was his leverage.

KING: Will it work now?

FRIEDMAN: Yes. Now, I think, I'm not a lawyer, you are, but I think the situation is that to settle the estate -- they have to sell it to Sony, by the way. That's the deal. Sony is--

KING: So that would get him out?

FRIEDMAN: That would get him out and give him a nice piece of change besides.

Last edited:
I don't believe any of the conspiracy theories. I believe Michael's death was accidental.

We'll know soon, though (I hope!)

i'd like to believe he faked his death so he could find peace.
a part of me wouldn't be surprised if there was foul play.
i KNOW its not a publicity stunt - he's pulled some in the past but this would be too much.
but the realist in me has a feeling it was just a tragedy. a preventable one, but a tragedy none the less.

then what do you believed happened? I tried to pm you but my mind just went totally blank. i can;t even remember how to do that. isn't that sad.( and very normal under the circumstances).

I think it all started since 1993 he started taking pain killers, the allegations were too brutal mentally can’t stand it (for someone like him) it repeated in 2005 and he decided to fight them and all that trouble make someone like him (so sensitive) would take strong medicine, I’m afraid he was addicted. I blame the allegations.

it was murder arranged or by negligence. Michael cared about his health too much and was too conscious about drugs. a long time ago once i doubted his words. and sometimes i was thinking that he wasnt telling the whole truth. after the trial and reading all court transcripts - i understood with shame that he either tells the truth or doesnt say anything. he said he hated drugs. i believe it 100%.

I don't want to believe these conspiracy theories.. but at the same time i do.. i mean, it will be great if he was still alive. :cry:

But you know what.. I just hope that he is happy wherever he may be right now.

Back