Do you ever wonder?

No but I made green carnations to decorate
with one st. pattys day thats how I know

no I dont wonder no mo aint worth my brain troubles

ever wonder about wonder woman? :lol:

Uhm...no...:lol:

Do you ever wonder why people drive/walk so slowly when you are in a hurry?

^^Don't look at me :unsure: I got my own issues on it :lol:

Do you ever wonder when you stare at a full moon what's really going on there? All the vivid details that we can see from earth, somethings gotta be happening there, right?

Yes, that's why I prefer being around animals, people get on my nerves sometimes

Do you ever wonder how the milk forms inside of a coconut? Where does it come from? :lol:

Yes :lol: Mmmm coconut milk :p

Do you ever wonder how long is a piece of string? :huh:

Do you ever wonder how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

:lol:

Do you ever wonder why you do and do for others but when it comes to you needed something no ones helps out?

It's 211 licks for the tootsie pop, I saw it on Food Network this weekend :)

Yes, I do wonder that everytime I look up in the sky, especially at the moon when I can see things so vividly from earth

Do you ever wonder why people get so crazy at sporting events:huh:

^ OMG YES!!!!! some people take sports way too seriously bother me so much lol

Do you ever wonder why nature is messed with so much these days, Like being able to chose the sex of a baby and the colour eyes it would have e.c.t? so wrong :no:

Of course, but the kindest of people can be rude at times I think everyone gets rude sometimes... but then you get kinds that are never kind at all :sleep:

Do you ever wonder why all the bad things for you taste sooooooo good but the healthy things arent so enjoyable? :lol:

um ok...most kind people I know havent been rude to me
but alright I guess you have that problem with others?

I dont wonder because its meant to be that way

did you ever wonder why?

Depends on whats making wonder that, mostly not really anymore

Do you ever wonder what's in the mind of people who invent things, like the car or airplanes, etc.....how fascinating their minds must have been

I have what problem with others? :huh: I don't have a problem with anyone, Just know some kind people can be rude at times doesnt make them not a kind person if they get rude from time to time a lot of kind people do...

yes I wonder and wonder and wonderrrrrrrrrr :lol:

Edit: @ Pua yes I do..

Do you ever wonder why you can't ever keep plants alive in your home? ( well that is my problem ) :lol:

Last edited:
No, because I have a green thumb

Do you ever wonder how a tiny hummingbird can travel hundreds of miles to migrate during the seasons

Yup.

Do you ever wonder why it's so difficult to decide what to wear sometimes? :lol:

I guess it's instincts.

Do you ever wonder why most girls are so vain? :lol: (I confess...I am. :lol: Not leaving teh house without make up, etc...But I just like to look nice. :unsure: :lol:)

Edit: I'm slow today:) No, I'm not vain, the only vanity I have will be when it comes time for wrinkle maintenance and I'm a few years off right now from that :)

Yes but the impact we have on this planet is so significant, yet in most peoples minds, insignificant, it's sad

Do you ever wonder when you sit and watch people what's going on in their mind

No, i've never been closer to an animal than a human

Do you ever wonder why children have less manners for older people nowadays a back in the day?

cuz everyones too busy to teach them right from
wrong thats why. I dont blame the kids I blame
the ones raising them.

do you ever wonder why somethings are easy peasy
and other things nag you to death in the process?

Yes

Do you ever wonder why people come into your office and start touching and moving things around that aren't theirs :mello:

Back