Do you ever wonder?

Maybe it's to learn a lesson...? I don't know...

Do you ever wonder how some parents can leave their children (especially just toddlers) alone and unsupervised in a hotel room in a foreign country and then just leave and go have dinner themselves...? It's beyond my comprehension...

Because animals have a pack/family mentality and way of survival, they take care of their own and human are the most selfish self-centered creatures on the face of the earth

Do you ever wonder why you trust the wrong people?

Sometimes yes...

Do you ever wonder why certain people come into your life and stay forever and some just come and go, maybe the ones that stay are the ones sent to us for a reason and the ones that go werent meant to be.

Probably...or the ones that didn't stay were only there to teach us a lesson? Whatever it might be?

Do you ever wonder why some people genuinly care and some don't give a f**k?

Yes.

Do you ever wonder why people can be so selfish?

Do you ever wonder why animals are more loyal than people?

Do you ever wonder why people steal other peoples atm/credit card numbers to try and ruin your life instead of going out and getting a damn job :angry:

Do you ever wonder what your future holds sometimes, like do we have a predetermined destiny or are we the ones ultimately responsible for determining it?

I know what I think, I just wonder what others think:)

I wonder about that a lot, I do think we are responsible for determining it though :yes:

Do you ever wonder it's so hard to break habits that you have formed?

I generally have a hard time breaking my ice cream and frappuccino habit versus say a walking away from a relationship habit. Being around people habits I find easier to let go.

Do you ever wonder why some people don't believe that Global Warming is really happening when it's going on right in front of our eyes? :mello:

Yes some believe dont believe anything unless
they have solidified proof of it? very sad to me

do you ever wonder sometimes about time and it
ticking away and how precious all those lost minutes
are and were?

Yeah I do...but then I try to make something in those minutes count. :lol:

Do you ever wonder if things happen for a reason?

Not really...but I think it has to do with survival? :lol:

Do you ever wonder why there are no green roses? :lol:

there are you can make them with food coloring
get white ones and put food coloring in some
water and it absorbs the color over and out!

do you ever wonder why you cant think of something
to wonder over anymore?

Don't tell me you have tried to make green roses? :lol: :lol:

And no, because I am always wondering about things...:lol:

Do you ever wonder why you always have to wonder? :huh: :lol:

Back