Do you ever wonder?

Yes, thank goodness I have a channel for my energies. Could you imagine living with someone like that :bugeyed Yuck

Do you ever wonder if someday researchers will find cures for ailments?

I have and still do live with it in my life....nit picking drives me insane!

yes I do often wonder that and hope and Pray they can?

do you ever wonder why some days seem longer than others?

Time only flies when you are having fun

Do you ever wonder why some people have hidden agenga's?

No Im tired of hidden anything online and off......
its wearing thin now ....got better things to
think on I guess? whomever it is let them have at it?
they must have boring lives else they would be
doing something more productive with their time? shrugs

do you ever wonder about certain animals and why God
created them?

:unsure: K...

Yes I do :)

Do you ever wonder why some people don't care about hygiene?

Not really considering how some people in this world are behaving...

Do you ever wonder what things look like for a person who is color blind? (A friend of mine can't see red or green and it made me wonder how it would be like looking at different things without seeing all the colors...)

Not so much who it was but that person's life was like...

Do you ever wonder why it's so hard to find friends?

It isn't worth anything at all

Do you ever wonder why some women are very maternal and some really arent all all? :mello:

Yes thats sad to me but some men are more paternal than others
as well? go figure?

did you ever wonder why kangaroos have pouches? I know why
but it fascinates me all the same

I know too :) Have you ever seen the little baby crawl on the mothers fur into the pouch when it's the size of a bean?

Do you ever wonder what the planet was really like hundreds of years ago? or if there was no such thing as gravity where the earth would fly off to, would we crash into other planets?

Do you ever wonder about the paranormal and why some people are more in touch than others? Is it a gift some have, are some people more conscience of their surroundings or in tune with what people think is unexplainable, do some dreams really have certain meanings?..........

I believe in it, I was just wondering about others :)

Yes, I had enough of that several weeks ago, I'm in a fabulous mood right now, just really mellow from taking allergy meds :)

Do you ever wonder why some predators are not afraid of humans? Like this hawk that keeps coming in my yard and killing my birds :mello: it lets me get within feet of it

wow it never used to be that way....seems like more and more
wildlife arent being afraid or any humans? thats sad......

have you ever wondered why it takes pharmacies so
long to process one lousy order? since four hours now? :unsure:

Yes a pharmacy did that to me once a couple years ago when I had bronchitis and needed an inhaler to breath, I was pissed but I was so sick I didn't feel like telling anyone off :mello:

Do you ever wonder what goes on in peoples minds that create horror/scary movies/stories, like Stephen King or M. Night Shyamalan?

Everyone has gifts of some kind, some just use theirs more than others. We can learn something from a brilliant inventor but whose to say someone that works on a farm isn't just as brilliant and creative in their own way. You just have to have an openmind and be open to learning new things from anyone, from the person in a highrise building to a vendor selling stuff on a street corner. Absorb life. :)Anyway, we'd be a boring world if we all came from the same mold.:)

Do you ever wonder about the human body sometimes?

Yes... the human body is very facinating

Do you ever wonder why some people don't take a blind bit of notice to other peoples sufferings and only think of themselves and never give to help?

I guess it's good genes...and good environment...and having people to encourage you to train and use your talent and sometimes even to RECOGNIZE your talent. I think a lot of people are very talented but it goes to waste because it is not recognized early on or they are not given opportunities to train.

Do you ever wonder why some people can't clean after their kids and think the nurses are their maids? :banghead:

^ I love that siggy thingy Summer :)

I guess I would if I had that problem yes :lol:

Do you ever wonder about how lucky you were to be put on this earth?

Lorraine...that NEVER ceases to amaze me...I see it at the hospital ALL the time. Some people think they are the ONLY ones at the ward and they don't care if there is a kid dying...if they think their kid needs to get some juice NOW, they will terrorize you about it without considering the kid who is dying and lettin teh nurses and doctors do their work...amazing really...

Edit: This thread is getting confusing...:lol:

Answer to Lorraine's question: Uhm...no because I am not sure I was THAT lucky...

Answer to Poe's: Sometimes. I start wondering but then stop because I either know the answer or know that it is how it is and I just have to live with it.

Do you ever wonder why you were put on this earth?

I don't wonder coz I know... I feel it myself

Do you ever wonder why some people come into your life and have such a big impact on you when others come and go and it doesn't really matter when they do?

No because I know there was a reason why they were put into my life. Even if it was painful.

Do you ever wonder why some people look so much like someone else even when they are not related and live at the opposite side of teh world?

Back