Do you ever wonder?

I'm gonna have to start researching in JAMA with some of these questions :bugeyed :lol:

Do you ever wonder if there any any sane people left in this world? :bugeyed :lol:
Or is it just me surrounded by idiots :blink: LOL!

Do you ever wonder why some people will go
to such lengths to make your life miserable?
I think......it is because they are unsettled in
their lives and within their beings.
They dont know what else to do with their
given time? So they find revengeful tactics
to suffice their inner lackings.

:yes: :flip: to them....

Do you ever wonder..............

can't think :lol:

Do you ever wonder about personalities/chemistry and how people can connect strongly to one particular individual versus another

^yes I do. Some people it makes no sense to connect with yet there is that connection. Others you think you should have some connection but it is lacking.

I wonder when I'll get to see northern lights again.

Do you ever wonder how it is possible to get close to someone on a computer through chatting? Yet in person sometimes there seems more distance with some people. Guess it is similar to your wonderings Pua.

do you ever wonder how a person who seemingly has everything could be vengfully jealous of a person who seemingly has nothing?

No but I am usually oblivious to that type of thing.

Do you wonder why people often get caught up in and focus on the negative? (I do it sometimes)

Yes, but then again I think negative things sometimes out weigh positive things... If things are going well and you are happy then that's all good and well but anything negative going on in your life sometimes takes it's toll and that's all you can focus on at that time until resolved. IMO

Do you ever wonder why some close relationships you have with people just drift apart for no given reason?

Yes I do..!

Do you ever wonder why it's easy to trust someone but very difficult to trust some other people?

yes,

Do you wonder why some people who Do trust you and you KNOW they trust you, won't tell you some things that really aren't a big deal?

true it's their decision but you don't wonder why? doesn't cross your mind?

I don't put much thought into politics.

Wonder why someone can have such a strong impact on your emotions?

No cuz I dont sit and dwell on things much?

I dont do politics either but its got me bothered

sometimes......

ever wonder why you start forgetting things the older youre becoming?

^^I think it's because the older you get the more clutter you get in your head

I sure do!!

Do you ever wonder why somepeople are so fake?

Uhm...huh? :huh: :lol: I sometimes wonder why I wonder anymore...:lol:

Do you ever wonder why it's difficult to make real friends?

I guess sometimes.

Do you wonder why you feel disappointment when having to wait...and not excitement at the future.

I hate socks... but yes.

Do you wonder what it's like for the person exactly on the opposite side of the world from you?

Yes I often thing of others then count my blessings
sometimes you can sense others? odd but true

ever wonder why the statistics of missing children
are so high and no one really takes notice but
they do of other trivial matters?

Because people are stupid?

Do you ever wonder why some people say they'll call you...but then never do?

Do you ever wonder if we truly know when the right time is to make a change in our life, like letting things go and moving onto something new?

Do you ever wonder why in life we have hardknock lessons, unwanted & wanted emotions, certain encounters with people that turn out to be the opposite of what you had originally thought, etc...why are these types of people brought into our lives?

Back