Does anybody cry every single day??

I don't cry everyday. I often cry when I see him on television, especially now with the end of the year coming. Because I know they're gonna bring something on him, I'll watch it and then I always have to cry. I don't know how long this is gonna last. but on the other hand I fear I will forget him If I don't cry anymore.I miss him so much and still can't believe he's gone.

i dont cry all the time, just rant to myself, and sometimes make random videos talking about Michael, you know getting it all off my chest! i sit alone in my room at nights and pray to michael and talk to him. then sometimes i do cry, and cry like a mad woman.. :/

Aww.. My heart's really hurting... I've had some hard moments yesterday. I cried a lot... Every night I find it so hard to sleep, because I keep thinking about Michael. I don't know what else to do. I cry, cry, cry... It hurts. It is worse than any physical pain.. my heart is full of sadness. My eyes actually are burning from crying so much. It's still so surreal. I can't and don't want to believe he's gone. :weeping:

Love and hugs for you all..

Hugs to you all guys :hug:

I thought I was doing better for a couple of months, but now I'm getting really depressed again. Don't know why, I guess it's because of letting go the year 2009... The last year Michael was here with us. I just can't believe it. I can't accept it.
Today I found myself crying on the buss on my way home. I was listening to one song of Enya on my mp3, called "May It Be" and it just reminded me of Michael... It made me think that that all this is so final, I should accept it and we are so helpless in front of everything that happened.

Will we ever be healed? Who would heal our broken hearts ? :cry:

I sometimes think I'm a coward for not having ended my life already after his passing. I want to meet him soon. It's so hard to live in a Michaelless world. I just want to be where he is - wherever that is.

I sometimes think I'm a coward for not having ended my life already after his passing. I want to meet him soon. It's so hard to live in a Michaelless world. I just want to be where he is - wherever that is.

I feel the same. :cry: I don't know where he is but I wanna be there. :cry:

The thing is that I only need Michael to be able to live... :cry: So I want to go with him.

I still am. I haven't even skipped a day. And I have no clue when I'll get to the point where I don't cry everyday & it's a couple times a day. I just wrote some poetry about Michael like 5 minutes ago and cried while I was writing it. My tears fall, my heart is aching..though many months have passed, I still can't accept the truth that he is forever gone. I miss him more everyday. I miss him in every way. I am dying on the inside. I miss him with every piece of heart I have left.. :weeping:

AW... Billie Jean!! I did for about 3-4 months. About November or so - I stopped. Sometimes I cry - sometimes just a tear comes out.

He's with GOD now - and someday when our time comes when it's SUPPOSED to come, Michael will greet us with open arms & say "I love you more."

I've avoided things that make me break down. TO THIS DAY - I have not been able to watch the movie "This is IT" - not because I protested or anything like that, it's because it HURTS.

AND THE HURT IS REAL.

Mourning someone is like having an incurable chronic illness. Some days are better than others, but then there are days that are unbearable.

Hang in there, Billie. WE all know the pain - and we are all suffering with you.

Wish I could come here and say great things but truely I am fallen fast.. I am in tears over everything, I dont know what to do.. I can't bare this pain any longer - it's just too much.. I just want to die, too. :weeping:

AW... Billie Jean!! I did for about 3-4 months. About November or so - I stopped. Sometimes I cry - sometimes just a tear comes out.

He's with GOD now - and someday when our time comes when it's SUPPOSED to come, Michael will greet us with open arms & say "I love you more."

I've avoided things that make me break down. TO THIS DAY - I have not been able to watch the movie "This is IT" - not because I protested or anything like that, it's because it HURTS.

AND THE HURT IS REAL.

Mourning someone is like having an incurable chronic illness. Some days are better than others, but then there are days that are unbearable.

Hang in there, Billie. WE all know the pain - and we are all suffering with you.

Thanks. But it's too painful to bear. I'm so tired of trying... :weeping:

AND THE HURT IS REAL.

I agree with you in everything. I went to see This Is It three times and all three times I had to walk out because the pain was too much. I barely lasted 10 mins into the film all 3 times. It's too soon for me. I understand why the family refuses to see this film. It's just to painful. Talking about it now I am crying.

Yes, I cry everyday. I try to hold in the tears but sometimes I just can't.. :( I just have him on my mind too much. Like when I think about how much sh!t he went through in his life I get really mad and then I cry "anger" tears. Or sometimes I think about his kids and get all sad, and then cry. So it just depends I guess....

So do I. I sometimes still wish I had died in that horrible car accident I was in when I was 16. This happen back in October of 1996. That way I will be up in Heaven with Michael right now. Instead of having to live through this constant torturous hell now. All that I can do now is just hope I die at an early age. They say the world is going to be ending on December 21st 2012. I so wish that had happen already. So I can finally be with my beloved Michael. I can't even begin to tell you of just how sad, miserable, and depressed I am now without Michael in my life. I had actually forgotten now of what it is like to be genuinely happy. The only person that can make me genuinely happy again is for God to give Michael back. But other than that I really got no more reason to ever really be happy ever again.

I miss him... I'm crying right now... I feel empty inside, I don't know what to do. I want to be with him and don't want to wait anymore. :cry:

The toughest time of the day for me is when I'm going to bed. I've cried myself to sleep over Michael many times and it has caused a lot of insomnia problems for me.
Just remember that you're not alone and that we have an angel in heaven watching over us all. Hugs to everyone.

oh my I am sending out LOVE to each and every one of you tonight... I read this earlier today and could not really respond - I think I can now...

Sometimes I do... It really depends on a few things... on how much free time I have and sometimes it is directly proportionate to how much time I spend online... when left to my own devices I get very distracted almost detached from everyone and become emotional - I have to literally pull myself out of a deepening hole and remember there are people in my life that are counting on my not to be an emotional wreck every minute of the day... and so I try to do it for them and usually succeed until the next bout.

Luckily most people around me have been very supportive. I find it is getting easier - but the healing process is taking much longer than I thought or would have imagined

Lately I will say yes - every single day - with the passing of Christmas and since I got my OPUS - which I can't even get past a few pages without getting tears in my eyes.

However, as much as I miss his presence in our world – now more often than not I try to remember that he is spiritually still with us, at peace and he can’t be hurt anymore... and that is what matters MOST to me

However, as well, I am also so, so glad I found this forum and have to thank ever individual I have spoken to on here or even if I just read a post that meant something to me – just sharing the loss makes it that much easier to bare

You know what I try to do when I am about to cry? I sing in my head 'Smile'

Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
But sometimes it does nothing, I may know that crying won't bring him back but tears just come down even if I try to hold 'em.

I come in this thread all teary i swear you guys make my days then brake my heart at the same time really want to grab you all and hug. I refused to watch anything on Michael or at times I can't hardly listen to his music knowing that it wasn't his time to go he had so much to give and so much to talk about. Now that my little brother is on his way being sign as a song writer we both get emotional when listening to MJ music the day he died my childhood died I mean I grew up listing to him watching his videos. Such a great lost and a strong impact.I felt like i lost my father on the real I broke down so hard lately but I also pray. 2009 just wasn't my year thro i lost must i still was blessed but losing my aunt and Micheal was so crazy this summer.

i'm depressed every day. sometimes i cry along with it. i can get angry easily. and i don't trust that a psychiatrist could help the situation, because too many people in official places laughed at his death, were callous, and thought, in los angeles, the city should not have to had paid for the memorial. i think there were more haters where there shouldn't be, for this death, than any other human death, in history. they're so jealous of MJ. even in death. and i think their envy would carry over into their professionalism, seeing just one more of a mass sea of fans crying over Michael.

Last edited:
I cried like the first two days after he died..but after that I started to get getting angry/upset everytime I thought about his death and how it could've been avoided..I also get angry at the fact that Mike was very healthy too..I still can't make sense of it all..

great big hugs to all ...I miss Michael terribly, its to difficult to explain it to those around me they just wont understand. When I have my own time thats when I can cry openly and let it out ..we all grieve differently for me I find listening to "Cry" when I'm crying lifts me up a bit ...yeah I know sounds nuts eh? .......
If we all cry at the same time tonight .....
Miss you Michael ...Love you eternally :angel:

However, as much as I miss his presence in our world – now more often than not I try to remember that he is spiritually still with us, at peace and he can’t be hurt anymore... and that is what matters MOST to me

However, as well, I am also so, so glad I found this forum and have to thank ever individual I have spoken to on here or even if I just read a post that meant something to me – just sharing the loss makes it that much easier to bare

^^ ..I concur wholeheartedly ..thank you everyone

Back