Dr. Conrad Murray Attends Church in Houston, Crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
i forgive dr murray, yes i know he murdered the love of my life but i am a christian and i forgive him.

i think he should never really work again but its upto god to decide.

L.O.V.E remember?
Nice post. :yes:

I think some may not be ready to forgive just yet. It takes time. Others, never will. In the latter case they will get as much mercy as they gave, (zero,) just as those who showed mercy will receive it.

For me, I don't hate him, or feel that *I* need to forgive him. I just want to see justice done for Michael. I hope Murray loses his license to practice, and also goes to prison for a long, long time.

But...at the very least I think I can be understanding of what it is to royally screw up as bad as he did. I've never done anything like what he did, but IF I did, I sure wouldn't want all the hatred I see around here.

Hatred solves NOTHING, and contrary to what some people might think, it doesn't make you feel better.

i forgive dr murray, yes i know he murdered the love of my life but i am a christian and i forgive him.

i think he should never really work again but its upto god to decide.

L.O.V.E remember?

haha funniest shit ever...

So he's crying (although I don't see it)? So what? No-one knows why he was emotional - it could have been a very moving service. I've cried endless tears since 25th June when he killed the first love of my life... will I get his sympathy?

This is typical PR looking for sympathy. Well, they won't get it from me. The day he cries whilst confessing his crimes will be the day I start to feel anything other than contempt for this man.

He looks tired...maybe he has insomnia for 5 months...

I still think "innocent until proven guilty"... but whatever really happened...I still want to smack the man upside the head.

whack-murray.gif

I think Michael is so adorable in your siggy...:)

I cannot forgive a man who can't admit that he made a mistake. Not murder, but mistake that lead to someone's death.

He's never mentioned Michael's name in all his speeches and prayers in public.

It's because of that shot the doctor gave that Michael Jackson is no longer here on this earth. I know that crying won't bring Michael back, but I wish that he never died like almost everybody on this board. :cry: I wish that I could have had an opportunity to join a new pic thread and all the things that were happening back then. Now I will never get the chance too, and meeting him is really now out the question. :cry: And to experience a Mike performance, I really hate the fact that I will never have that chance.

I cannot forgive a man who can't admit that he made a mistake. Not murder, but mistake that lead to someone's death.

He's never mentioned Michael's name in all his speeches and prayers in public.

Because his lawyers specifically told him DO NOT EVEN SAY THE NAME I am sure. Why can't you all at least understand that part?

i think forgiving would be in question if this coward felt sorry. but he doesnt. he doesnt need forgiveness. because he doesnt consider himself guilty. well i dont believe in justice here anyway. and i dont need this justice. what can you do to him so you feel satisfied? put him in jail? it will not help. even if he died - that woouldnt bring peace. he has taken our love from us, you cannot substitute love with hate or somebody's pain. it will not help. so i dont care what happens to him next. the only thing that i'd want officials to do - is not allow him to murder more people. though i think they might be safe, because they're not Michael Jackson. Who cares about Michael Jackson? helllooo? oh yes fans. these funny guys with crazy ideas about saving the world.
sorry for being sarcastic. but this is how i feel knowing about all this craziness around

i think forgiving would be in question if this coward felt sorry. but he doesnt. he doesnt need forgiveness. because he doesnt consider himself guilty. well i dont believe in justice here anyway. and i dont need this justice. what can you do to him so you feel satisfied? put him in jail? it will not help. even if he died - that woouldnt bring peace. he has taken our love from us, you cannot substitute love with hate or somebody's pain. it will not help. so i dont care what happens to him next. the only thing that i'd want officials to do - is not allow him to murder more people. though i think they might be safe, because they're not Michael Jackson. Who cares about Michael Jackson? helllooo? oh yes fans. these funny guys with crazy ideas about saving the world.
sorry for being sarcastic. but this is how i feel knowing about all this craziness around

No one has to forgive this man right now. He isn't asking to be forgiven at all. He isn't asking anything but a fair trial and the 'truth to prevail'. Thats pretty simple.

I don't see how he is a danger to society.

Because his lawyers specifically told him DO NOT EVEN SAY THE NAME I am sure. Why can't you all at least understand that part?

Unfortunately sadly, I think that that is the case. The lawyers probably have the doctor not say anything due to the fact and fear that he may self-incriminate himself. Hopefully we will learn more at the trial, whenever that is. But, I still won't be able to forgive that doctor for a long time.

Unfortunately sadly, I think that that is the case. The lawyers probably have the doctor not say anything due to the fact and fear that he may self-incriminate himself.

I am sure thats the case. I can't imagine how he could possibly get away with this if the facts we have are all true.

Once a lawyer takes your case they advise you as to what you can and can not say in public. It is the lawyers job to speak for you. You don't hear Katherine giving interviews about her decisions for the estate. It comes through the court and lawyers. Thats how it is done.

No one has to forgive this man right now. He isn't asking to be forgiven at all. He isn't asking anything but a fair trial and the 'truth to prevail'. Thats pretty simple.

I don't see how he is a danger to society.

Murray either deliberately murdered Michael or accidently killed him through incorrect dosage and combination of medications or negligence through not supervising Michael when he was sedated or both. Either he is a murderer or he is incompetent or negligent. In my opinon any of those is a danger to society.

He KILLED his patient.

SEE?

Oh, I got that part months ago. He still has a license to practice medicine and he is a cardiologist seeing patients in an office. He isn't going to use Propofol on them just to examine them. Thats all I meant.

Oh, I got that part months ago. He still has a license to practice medicine and he is a cardiologist seeing patients in an office. He isn't going to use Propofol on them just to examine them. Thats all I meant.

Let me put it this way? There are no legal barriers to prevent Murray from using Propofol on a patient in an office or hospital setting, and there should be. How would YOU like to go in for a simple surgical procedure and have THIS doctor give you propofol? Would he walk out of the room and cause you do DIE? Would he go make phone calls? If your heart stopped for whatever reason, does this doctor even know the basic CPR that a Boy or Girl Scout knows? This doctor should not be practicing medicine until/unless there is some sort of review of his medical credentials, and until he is no longer under investigation by authorities, for the murder of a patient. It really doesn't get anymore clear than that.

Let me put it this way? There are no legal barriers to prevent Murray from using Propofol on a patient in an office or hospital setting, and there should be. How would YOU like to go in for a simple surgical procedure and have THIS doctor give you propofol? Would he walk out of the room and cause you do DIE? Would he go make phone calls? If your heart stopped for whatever reason, does this doctor even know the basic CPR that a Boy or Girl Scout knows? This doctor should not be practicing medicine until/unless there is some sort of review of his medical credentials, and until he is no longer under investigation by authorities, for the murder of a patient. It really doesn't get anymore clear than that.

Yes, I totally agree. I would not want him anywhere near an operating room if I was having surgery.

But I have been wondering. How could a cardiolosist not know how to do cpr? How could he have not known? I am left with 2 answers, he is exremely incompetent or he wasn't really trying to save Michael's life. If someone else has another explanation, i would like to hear it.

Is there a chance this guy is showing genuine remorse?

Michael is gone and yes, he was the man who allowed that to happen. BUT (and its a big but!) if this was a horrible, horrible accident, then this man is carrying a terrible burden that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

He should not be practising, and his own common sense should tell him that is not a good idea....

My mum is an auxillary nurse and she cannot believe that a trained cardiologist was giving someone CPR on a bed and she said something didn't add up about that. She said in her opinion by doing it on a bed he already knew that MJ was gone.

Ok, my momentary weakness at seeing a man cry is over. This guy needs to be held accountable and responsible for what he did. If it was just a general member of the public who had died at the hands of a doctor, and that doctor was still allowed to practice, there would be an outcry. Why should it be any different because it's Michael Jackson EVEN if he was addicted???? This stinks!

Why do we have a 16 page thread dedicated to Murray crying at his church?

Come on, this is too much. He administered a drug to Michael that killed him. All I want to be reading about is how the investigation is going, not the side show involving what Murray did next.

If it was just a general member of the public who had died at the hands of a doctor, and that doctor was still allowed to practice, there would be an outcry. Why should it be any different because it's Michael Jackson EVEN if he was addicted???? This stinks!
It sure does, and your point is a good one. Shouldn't matter even IF Michael was addicted, although I certainly don't think he was.

And shouldn't Murray have referred Michael to someone who was experienced with addictions, if indeed Michael was addicted? What the heck is a *cardiologist* doing messing with someone who is supposedly addicted to sleep medications, but otherwise has a healthy *heart*? :unsure:

Murray either deliberately murdered Michael or accidently killed him through incorrect dosage and combination of medications or negligence through not supervising Michael when he was sedated or both. Either he is a murderer or he is incompetent or negligent. In my opinon any of those is a danger to society.

I totally agree. I don't get why some people are so fiercely defending Murray... it's as plain as day to me that what is written in this post is factual and not based of speculation. I would say he sure as hell is a danger to society on so many levels. He took an oath which he didn't keep. Not only that he might as well have blown it out of the water!

I don't know if conrad murray killed Michael... but i know we shouldn't see him as guilty before he's been to court etc.

You've just got to see what happened with Michael in the court case etc. that shows you shouldn't cast someone as guilty before all the facts come out! If you are saying Murray is guilty you are just like the press who were saying that about Michael!

No, it's NOTHING like that! Read other posts that explain why it's different.

What just gets me about this whole thing, is that non fans are probably saying that no one is punishing Murray, because Michael is a pedophile freak who probably killed himself. Intentional or not, this SOB was the main cause of a legend's death, and he is allowed to keep working! People then have the nerve to defend him. Might as well just say MJ killed himself and get it over with.

Yes, there is the concept of "forgiveness." In that, I'm sure Michael was a better person than I am! I'm just not there yet. . . . I believe forgiveness is important, but the person "forgiven" should have some understanding of his/her wrong-doing? The person should apologize? Make reparations, as possible? Without that understanding, I can't see much has been learned? I've not heard Murray apologize, for anything . . . not even to the Jackson family, even though he told police he administered the fatal dose of propofol and caused enormous grief for so many.

As I said earlier, in terms of "innocent until proven guilty," this is very different from Michael's situation where he WAS innocent, and always said that he was. Murray has already admitted to police, giving the fatal dose, and in that sense he IS guilty of that. He already SAID he did it, so it's different. . . . . What remains are the charges, in terms of what level of homicide it will be.

People who judged Michael did so because of false-accusations and tabloid garbage. With Murray, he's not denied killing Michael. He said he DID. I find that very different. It's not ok to judge a person, unless you are on a jury. Personally, I think it IS ok to make judgments about a person's actions, especially if they are known to be true.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Can everyone please read this and stop saying "Innocent until proven guilty", telling us to not judge the guy, and saying it's the same thing as what happened with Michael??? THANK YOU, VICTORIA! You're exactly right! :agree::clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back