Dr. Conrad Murray Attends Church in Houston, Crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Murray's tears are a stunt for public sympathy. Who does he think has any sympathy for him after his very negligent actions? How dare he try to exploit MJ's death with his antics! :bugeyed:bugeyed

I was mistaken. It seems he doesn't feel sorry for what he did to Michael at all :no:

Dr. Murray's tears are a stunt for public sympathy. Who does he think has any sympathy for him after his very negligent actions? How dare he try to exploit MJ's death with his antics! :bugeyed:bugeyed
Exactly.

"Oh boohoo I killed Michael Jackson and now the world hates me...it's not fairrrr"

:doh:

What a retard.

:smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes:

i wish we would read something like:
''Dr Murray felt so guilty and squeezed his balls with a door to prevent to produce such an idiots like himself, crying.''

Be strong.
Be patient.
Wait for justice.
Love Michael.

......Good advice:yes:
Altough its very hard because of the anger etc.....:no:

My love for Michael is souldeep:yes::wub::yes:

No matter what we think, God is the only judge in this thing. And his tears i think is from the heart. If you were in his shoes, you'll be feeling and acting the same way. People, He's human. I'm not in anyway defending his wrong doing but listen to your selves, we are saying the same thing about a person that we dont know, like others said about Michael...Innocent until proven guilty. Isnt that what we said for Michael? I know we're all hurting and want to put blame on some one and Murry is the closest thing to it(He is to blame). But before you leave a comment here, you should think twice about what you're about to say. If its NEGATIVE AND NASTY, its really not needed here.

Please respect everyone's opinions not only because its one of the rules @ MJJC, but also for manly being a common sense really. respect respect respect.

I know Most wont agree with what i've said...but respect my opinion.

If this thread turns in to an argument battle, then prepare for it to be Locked.

L.O.V.E.
Romi

................I will think of that,I try,although its very hard:no:
Lies run sprints,but truth run marathons,Michaels own words I sure will remember when I have my 'moments':yes:
Count to 10 also can help to calm me down:yes:

I keep telling myself that justice will prevail. I have too, if I don't I'll just let my anger get the better of me. Have patience, this investigation has to end at some point and Murray will be welcoming the sight of a prison. We need to have patience and have faith. If we don't the anger will drive us insane.

Dr. Murray had a film crew with him on that trip to church! You all know where thats going, damn PR stunt! This man will not be taking any responsibility for his actions, I said it from the beginning, his defence is gonna be to blame Michael, just watch!

He makes me sick to my stomach!

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but not him. He left Michael ALONE. He didn't call 911 right away. He didn't do CPR right and he is a doctor. Just thinking about it makes me so angry. Thinking about how time was wasted. How maybe Michael could have been saved. I have been crying since June 25 and I don't care for his "tears".

Now I had it with him.

he deserves nothing.

Hey Whisper, I agree on most of the things you have said, but even if he's guilty, we dont have the right to judge. I konw you're might say they Judged Mike, so why cant we judge him, everyone judged Mike. Well that is Exactly the reason why we shouldnt do it. We can NOTbe as low life as them.
I'm trying to have peace with everything that happened for the past months. It is A Hake harder said than done but I'm trying. I'll try very hard to for give Murry because being mad at him doesnt solve anything, it only hurts me more when i think about it!
This has nothing to do with going 'low' or staying on a proverbial high road. Calling a spade a spade is what it is. If you don't want to directly say what the facts are, that's okay. But this has nothing to do with judging somebody's character based on arguable or untrue information.

It's not arguable whether or not Mike was given propofol. He was. It's not arguable that Mike is dead. He is. It's not arguable, based on medical evidence, that Mike died of propofol intoxication. He didn't get hit by a car.

In addition, Murray said he wasn't there; Murray didn't use his cell phone to call 911; Murray didn't tell cops he was on the phone before and during the time he claims he gave Mike propofol; Etc. Etc. etc.

This is not "judging" somebody. It's a flat restatement of facts. And either we will follow our nation's laws or not.

This has nothing to do with going 'low' or staying on a proverbial high road. Calling a spade a spade is what it is. If you don't want to directly say what the facts are, that's okay. But this has nothing to do with judging somebody's character based on arguable or untrue information.

It's not arguable whether or not Mike was given propofol. He was. It's not arguable that Mike is dead. He is. It's not arguable, based on medical evidence, that Mike died of propofol intoxication. He didn't get hit by a car.

In addition, Murray said he wasn't there; Murray didn't use his cell phone to call 911; Murray didn't tell cops he was on the phone before and during the time he claims he gave Mike propofol; Etc. Etc. etc.

This is not "judging" somebody. It's a flat restatement of facts. And either we will follow our nation's laws or not.
EXACTLY ! And I'm tired of people telling us how to feel and what to say. When it comes to Murray and others who are involved in Michael's murder and those who are trying to help cover up and justify his actions...NO I am not taking the 'high road'.

He can go to church because he is under protection now

but after the justice serves, he will find himself in big trouble.

This is his last time to enjoy his life.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but not him. He left Michael ALONE. He didn't call 911 right away. He didn't do CPR right and he is a doctor. Just thinking about it makes me so angry. Thinking about how time was wasted. How maybe Michael could have been saved. I have been crying since June 25 and I don't care for his "tears".

I agree with you I know how you feel. This is a stunt well he is not getting any sympathy from me I despise him and can never forgive him for what he has done. He doesn't even care that Michael is gone what a creep, I hope he is charged, convicted and rots in jail for the rest of his life and that is even to good for him.

Julia

When I saw this man on the news today going back to work in his office, my heart dropped. It dropped because for the first time I felt that no one is gonna be brought to justice for Michael's death. His death will be ruled a homocide with no one paying the price. How can the family continue to say that the LAPD is doing a good job when they haven't even made an official announcement or anything? The public doesn't even know what is going on. I just don't have a good feeling about this at all.

Anyway, who would want to make an appointment with the doctor who killed Michael Jackson?

Yea I believe in the whole innocent until proven guilty thing...but this man is acting like he's guilty. I can't believe there are ppl in this forum feeling sorry for him!:glare: People run to God in times of dispair...but with cameras?! He was POSING for pictures for God's sake! Like he just won the Nobel Peace Prize..OMG!! People were taking pictures with this man! :puke: I am sick to my stomach.

FANS: Don't forget the strange calls he madE while Michael was laying there. Don't forget the long time he waited to phone for help! Don't forget him grabbing Prince to witness his daddy's dead body (and that doc knew Michael was gone):angry:! Don't forget that this man NEVER gave an apology. Don't forget he went M.I.A. just hours after Michael was confirmed dead. Do not forget that he wouldn't sign a death certificate! And don't you forget how you felt on JUNE 25th!!:cry: DON'T FORGET!

Remember Michael, his kids, his family.. his love for everything.

How can the family continue to say that the LAPD is doing a good job when they haven't even made an official announcement or anything?
Because the LAPD is sharing information with the family about certain aspects of the investigation perhaps? Details they are NOT going to share with the general public because doing that would compromise the investigation?

The public doesn't even know what is going on.
Since when is the PUBLIC supposed to be privy to an active investigation? That would completely compromise it. You do know that right?

i cant feel sorry for this guy :mellow:
he took michaels life away. what he did was wrong.. he messed up! he was supposed to be the greatest doc in the world.. what he did is unforgivable! :(

Same here!!! And not only once at church, but many times. And also at home, at office, at the subway, at the movies, while walking down the rain, while walking donw the sun, to sleep, to wake up, to see a beutiful sunset, to hear a wonderful song, so see his kids, to think of him, to think of London, to think of music, to think of Dangerous, to think of MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON, THE MAN WE WERE STOLEN!!!

What about that? What about our pain? And he is beein followed by some camara crew????????

What is this?????

:hug::better:
Exactly, I know how is like, I being crying my eyes out, non stop and whith no comfort either. And I do bealive in justice, but I also bealive this men as a doctor swear to protect and save lifes... he didnt. He should cry, he should cry lots, he just took away one of the most wonderfull human beings :( He took away my hero, my angel, my teacher, an like other person said, a father, a son, a brother and a friend... he should better be crying :cry:

And Whisper I loved your post :hug:

I'm not arguing about Murry being to blame for what happened. He is to blame, and so far we havent seen Justice being served.

I know all the facts that has to do with what he did to Michael. What ever we say, it doesnt change the fact that He's Human. I for one, am trying to forgive him. What ever the out come, one thing is the same, Michael is not here. It wont help us to be angry all the time because we wont have peace in our hearts. Forgiving is taking out the hate that has filled part of your heart. and filling it with L.O.V.E. I know Most of us are not ready to Forgive, but trying is all we can do!

My main point on writing a comment in this thread on the first place was NOT to say give Murry a break. It was because many ppl. on this thread were getting kinda aggressive with each other. It was upsetting to see fans fight about this man. Look at this thread yourself, the comments that have been posted by some.

Lets just agree to disagree on this...:D

Tnx!:)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
Typical...I can almost see Michael's death being swept under the rug...ah yes, lets just call MJ a druggie and be done with it shall we. No need to check unscrupulous clinicians, pharamacists, suppliers -- they'll just sort it out themselves.

pfft -- it's like we heard the cause of Michael's death yet everything just stopped there.

Did you not watch the news the past 5 months?? A man is DEAD, and he died in the hands of the man you obviously have a lot of sympathy for. Three children are ORPHANED, and this man hasnt even expressed he's sorry.

yes I must agree.

He cries because he knows his fault. It must not be forgotten that a human has died.

Michael is dead, his children are without their beloved dad. No excuses, no sorries.

I can certainly understand all the disbelief, anger, etc., I feel it as well. The only thing that I do not agree with is expecting to hear he is sorry. Yes I want to hear his apology, but I can also understand why we haven't heard it yet. Unless it were worded very carefully, it surely would appear to be admission of guilt, something I'd wager alot on that he has been instructed not to do.

Do we know for fact that he has not offered his sympathy to any of the family privately? Any sort of public apology could be used against him in a trial, not that he doesn't deserve anything that will be handed down to him.

I'm not defending him for anything except in this instance, there most likely is a reason for his silence that was given to him by his legal counsel.

Doesn't make it right, that's for sure. Just going by his long relationship and financial history, there almost seems to be some sort of sociopathic personality traits in this man. Or he has dug such a huge hole for himself over the last several years that he has lost all touch with the reality of it all and has become basically a pathetically lost soul. He has admitted to giving the propofol and other meds, being away from Michael after it was administered, etc. Personally I think he will be charged with something, no way around it. But what degree of severity it will be is the big question.

All just my opinion on how I have interpreted everything in this whole tragedy. :no:

i forgive dr murray, yes i know he murdered the love of my life but i am a christian and i forgive him.

i think he should never really work again but its upto god to decide.

L.O.V.E remember?

Last edited:
i forgive dr murray, yes i know he murdered the love of my life but i am a christian and i forgive him.

i think he should never really work again but its upto god to decide.

L.O.V.E remember?

I'm a very forgiving person but I'm not exactly religious. However I just cannot forgive Dr Murray. I have even tried to reach into my heart to try to forgive but I cant do it. I simply cannot forgive the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back