Dr Murray was MJ's doctor as well as JB's.omgggggggggggggggggggggg

This is getting ****ing creepy now...why the hell haven't they arrested him yet?!

oh come on...James Brown murdered? you people need to calm down with this kind of topics it makes us look like a bunch of lunatics nobody is going to take us seriously

I don't know about James Brown, but what my heart told me since the very beginning is that Michael didn't die because of a lack of attention. This doctor knew very well what he was doing, he was Michael Jackson's doctor, he DIDN'T HAVE to make a mistake in any way, no matter what excuses he finds, he didn't have to give Mike anesthezic, and more than that, Propofol! Nothing in this world could make him innocent in my eyes. And not only him, but other people around Mike too. I am sure that the doctor was not the only guilty one.

But wait!... the NYT article states that James Brown was addicted to PCP however, JJMURRAY was one of his doctors as he was to several celaraties. With his offices based in Houston, Los Angeles and Las Vegas, he made himself available to them all. He wasn't interested in helping his patients, he was gladly and gleefully there to give them whatever they asked for...which is sad.
The evidence is stacking higher against MURRAY everyday. If you get a chance , visit the TMZ Investigative section- no chatter thread I posted yesterday. You can speculate it, believe or not but there was a " Jackson Questions, We got them". Many questions were answered by Levin concerning the Jackson children, the estate, MURRAY and his antics, etc. Of course if you don't want to, you certainly don't have to read it. I found it interesting though.
Thanks

NY Post is owned by evil Rupert Murdock and is NOT a reliable news source. Most of the media is owned by a handful of people with agendas so it's very hard to tell what story is legit or not.

Show me the original prescriptions!

Im with you "show me the original presciptions" too, Media is Truly Wicked now, Walter Cronkit was the LAST HONEST MAN REPORTING NEWS they've said and I believe. Its all a Joke this world is DOOMED. Its really going to get worst but Evil will Flourish but they will be Cut Down, Good always Win and we shall see it. Its a War now not in Iraq or Afganistan or no where else the war is in the hearts of men to do Good or Evil, the Mark of The Beast the sign in the forehead because thats where the Brain is wheter that person will do and promote Evil or Good, the mark in their hands because just like we type these post everyone of us are either promoting Good-Truth or Evil-Lies with our HANDS by what we do EVERYDAY, dont look for an outward sign of The Beast it comes from the Heart and we all have chosen a side, we are truly in The Millienum.

do they really need any more dirt on murray? is it not so FECKING obvious what a monster he is!? jesus what more do they need? arrest him already!!!

They both died on the 25th one a few days after summer solictice and one a few days after winter solstice 25th December CHRISTmas day.

i wonder why this idiot hasn't got arrested? corrupted system some country has. Not sure about the james brown stuff, dont really believe it.
if this doc does not get jailed for administering propofol to MJ, then those cops and lapd can go to hellllll

Last edited:
This thing is getting f.. crazy... I'm shocked!
Can we just make a huge fan gathering and put 'Dr.' in the middle of us all.. I'd love to see that! I'd take my bite...

i wonder why this idiot hasn't got arrested? corrupted system some country has. Not sure about the james brown stuff, dont really believe it.
if this doc does not get jailed for administering propofol to MJ, then those cops and lapd can go to hellllll
You must not know about the LAPD. They've been crooked & racist for decades.

You must not know about the LAPD. They've been crooked & racist for decades.

Don't make blanket statements like that, it's not fair. There's been incidents fo that within the LAPD, yes, that does not make the whole LAPD like that, or the justice system for that matter. These kinds of things pop up in tons of places.

I wonder how many of these people that die that were recording artists are actually really drug addicts.

It's either plane crash or drugs. Then you hear that the pilot was on drugs. hmm okay.

Well, I'll be damned...

If this is true, then this is f*cking nuts!

I wonder how many of these people that die that were recording artists are actually really drug addicts.

It's either plane crash or drugs. Then you hear that the pilot was on drugs. hmm okay.
Some died by guns like John Lennon, Sam Cooke, & Marvin Gaye. Although Sam was killed under mysterious circumstances, believed by many in his circle to be mob related. Anyway, in the old days drug use was very open. Do you think somebody who has never used drugs could write something like "Come Together". Many jazz musicians used drugs like heroin. The slogan "Sex, Drugs, & Rock n' Roll" came about for a reason

I just heard about this. I don't know about JB but this is a bit too much of a coincidence.

Dr. Conrad Murray, according to reports, was not only the private physician to Michael Jackson, but also to the late James Brown (AKA, the Godfather of Soul, and ‘JB‘) who died of a heart attack on Dec. 25, 2006, aged 73 years.
James was known to be addicted to painkillers, and allegedly to PCP (Angel Dust), too. Murray, it is claimed by the New York Post, was a member of a clandestine group of physicians, singularly known as ‘Doctor Feel-Good‘ who worked and provided medications for various high profile celebrities in the 1990’s.
JB’s longtime producer and assistant Jacque Hollander claims:
“If James Brown wanted drugs, he knew he could get them from these safe doctors in Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.”
Jacque goes on to insist to the Post that JB’s wife Adrienne was also a patient of Murray’s when she died in mysterious circumstances. However, police reports state she died two days after receiving liposuction from an unlicensed spa unconnected with Murray.
Jacque was center of a sexual harassment lawsuit seeking $106 million in damages against JB, claiming he aimed a shotgun at her, raped, beat, and mentally tortured her over the course of several hours in 1988 when she worked as his publicist. James died before the case was to be heard some 20 years later. The criminal case against JB was thrown out of court on statute of limitations having run out, which led to lawmakers suspending the law when ‘the victim has been intimidated or manipulated into staying quiet.’
The MJ plot thickens with JB now in the mix, meantime Murray sinks deeper into the crapper!
http://www.digitalcheeseburger.com/2009/08/03/dr-conrad-murray-linked-to-james-brown/

-------------------------------------------------------------------
It's possible that "dr feel-good" has made some of his patients addicted to drugs just to make more money.

This is why they are doing such a lot of searches, they will be turning up evidence that he was prescribing illegally to a number of people. They are building a case. I bet they have a lot of phone taps etc. going on. If they keep him on the street he is more likely to give himself away.

the "feelgood doctor"... maybe, until he makes sure you can never feel again. PLEASE ARREST THIS IDIOT! i'M SICK OF HIM.

I guess the police are trying to find more "proofs" I mean IF THAT CAN BE POSSIBLE ( because in my perspective, what more proofs are necessary at this point? they already have very powerful proofs to arrest Murray now) of Murray's direct involvement in MJ's passing. I believe that they are in the search of more consistent proofs to get Murray in jail for a longer period of time than just "hours or days"...at least I want to believe that, otherwise justice will not be done as it has not being done so far. Only investigations are on the run...:mat:

One thing I can tell you, everyday I dream of slapping that man in the face and calling him a FAKE!:(:no::mat:

Last edited:
Back