Dr Tohme Tohme, AEG and Colony Captial(who co-own Neverland)

Here is another interesting article about Dr Tohme, Barrack and AEG, it is difficult to follow it all as it seems complicated but I guess that is part of the plot, so we can't follow what it is all about

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/200...eg-live-attempts-to-muzzle-katherine-jackson/

Also it says that Michael had not signed a contract for Dr Murray and he hadn't been payed and had been told by AEG that he would have to sue the estate to get paid.

Thanks for that link 'Gaiaschild' it was a interesting read. I'm starting to believe more and more that he was a 'cash cow' for Barrack, Tohme and AEG and once they thought he wouldn't do all 50 gigs they killed him - that is just my opinion and in no way fact as none of us know the 'real' truth and I doubt we ever will :(

why would those fans lie about him saying he only wanted to do 10? I can't think of why they'd make that up and its not as if they said it since he died it was said before. My mind is open to anything, why would they make that up? Honestly why? They'd want him to be well surely.

why would those fans lie about him saying he only wanted to do 10? I can't think of why they'd make that up and its not as if they said it since he died it was said before. My mind is open to anything, why would they make that up? Honestly why? They'd want him to be well surely.

maybe fan wanting attention would make somthing up

but not lots of fan who love MJ and have followed him for years and years meeting him many times

they woulnt lie

plus they have evidence they sent those emails. Karen has acknowledged she received them

i cant see any way this isnt true

maybe fan wanting attention would make somthing up

but not lots of fan who love MJ and have followed him for years and years meeting him many times

they woulnt lie

plus they have evidence they sent those emails. Karen has acknowledged she received them

i cant see any way this isnt true

Nor can I MJJ2theMAX I agree with you. Also if someone didn't want it to be seen as the truth, they can just say its a 'crazy attention seeking fan' making the claims - to make whats been said have less validity... Like I said I just can't see why they'd make that up of all things, it wouldn't be in a fan's interest to do so...

I recently came across someone who said they heard MJ say he had only signed to do 10 and that he was angry at waking up to find he was doing 50 and that he need to eat more and it aired on tv and youtube and now no clips are to to be found. He was quite intense about why they couldn't be found. I did believe that he heard this , why would he say so so intensely. Still I keep an open mind unless I see it myself

Thanks for that link 'Gaiaschild' it was a interesting read. I'm starting to believe more and more that he was a 'cash cow' for Barrack, Tohme and AEG and once they thought he wouldn't do all 50 gigs they killed him - that is just my opinion and in no way fact as none of us know the 'real' truth and I doubt we ever will :(

I'm just wondering if the opposite applies ie the last thing they DID actually want was Michael's death. I'm thinking back again to the "conspiracy to bankrupt " thing going on around the time of the trial. I think, had Michael pulled out of doing those shows, he'd have had one heck of a battle to save himself from that finally happening. Financially it could well have been a "do or die" moment had he not gone ahead.

Looking at it from that perspective then the more shows he was down to do, the larger the $$$$ involved in any subsequent lawsuits if he pulled out. Even if he pulled out after just a few they'd sue him for a huge amount of money.

By having him passed as fit (infact wasn't it with the fitness of an astranaut or something?) before the shows would weaken any argument he might later use to justify cancelling or pulling out due to illness. Then he has his own personal doctor with him daily to verify his continued fitness too.

If Michael had gone on to do all fifty concerts all those concerned were laughing all the way to the bank but if he backed OUT or partway through then they were potentially still laughing their way to the bank and, looking deeper, if litigation then pushed him over the edge into bankruptcy there was far more lucrative gains at stake ie like the Sony/ATV catalogue and his own.

I just wonder whether they hoped (or knew) he WOULDN'T do the shows so they could sue for mega megabucks and then finally start the bankruptcy ball well and truly rolling to fruition. Michael's death would have been the last thing they wanted if that was the case.

Can we please stay on topic? As I think this article has a lot of important points in it, cheers :)

@mischief
I see your points and can't rule it out as obviously none of us know the real truth... yet the bankruptcy thing might not have gone their way and if they suspected he wasn't up to it close to the gigs starting but didn't have insurance to cover it, then it may have been a planned death - the thing is, if it is its been done in such a clever way - that those who question it in the way I am may look mad... (I don't care as I'm up for questioning every angle in all of this and have an open mind) How much money do you think they've lost from this... Not much I reckon(in IMO) they've given the refund or ticket option, might have kept 40% of the sales profits(prob still got approx £40m from tickets then) that way and then they've sold the rehearsal footage for $60m (they cleverly decided to film in top quality - I know Michael filmed everything so I've got an open mind on that too) now say they've got $60m from the film and about $30m(just my rough guess) from fans holding onto tickets, what have they actually paid out for so far:

The staples center... prob not AEG own it
Staff, crew, dancers - yes but not as much as they would have had too I expect(depends on what their contracts were with staff - the ones at his house were sent away that day...)
His house rental
They hadn't yet paid Dr Murray
The printing of the Memorial programme and the lenticular tickets
The Memorial

Ok so some of that above is costly but I can imagine not as costly as everything they'd have set up in London(I'm basing my knowledge on my past work in a major record company accounts dept) and the risk of not getting insurance money for the gigs they hadn't secured insurance for...

That is just something to consider, I'm not saying its right. I'm just trying to look at all angles to this.

:) my mind's whirring in all directions too. Every angle people come up with is plausible in its way as well but whether any or all are anywhere close I don't know if anyone will ever find out, not in the near future anyway.

I don't think AEG have lost out at all. The only area I can see where they might is if you look to all the dates the o2 is free when it wouldnt have been but how many of those dates woud have been filled out of the fifty anyway? Maybe not all.

They did supposedly advance Michael $10 million but I thought he was paying the rent on that house himself? Maybe not but the stories about him (not AEG) being ripped off on the cost of the rent for the place led me to think so.

Really good points raised here, especially as to whether AEG etc really wanted him dead financially, But would AEG have got less money if MJ had done the concerts , than dead, we won't know until we see what happens with insurance. I'm presuming MJ would have received quite a large percentage on doing the concerts. I don't know what the figures or percentages would be. Sony do stand to make more money from MJ death than alive, I read that in 24 hours after his death,they sold more MJ music than in the past 12 years. Also there is the issue of the catelogue, do sony have control of that now? Whoever was in control of that catelogue is powerful in the music industry.

I can't help wondering if the plan might have gone wrong and the plan was to kill MJ and make it look like a overdose unquestionably, but they weren't banking on the Jackson family doing the second autopsy and suspecting murder which threw a ripple in the pond. This will affect insurance if murder is the charge, which it probably won't be. May the plan is going to accordingly though who knows. I'm sure tptb can arrange whatever they want.

The one thing I do feel certain of is that MJ was killed, , I don't think MJ had the problem with drugs they say, the use of medications past or present is just convenient way to bump him off and blame drugs, most of the population is on prescription meds, and given MJ was against meds and had been dependent once, he would have been very cautious, they are making out he was a junkie, he doesn't fit the profile of a junkie. I don't believe mainstream media at all, they control the information they don't tell the truth as MIchael always said. I think the reasons could be multifaceted, If he was assassinated it is possible that the people at the top organising it may not even be people we are aware of.

Anyway we will never know, I'm sure all the confusion and contradictory stories make it certain we can never get to the 100% truth.,but I'm sure all kinds of other relevant info will come to light, in time. I found out the other day, that Tommy Mottola driver was Martin Bashir brother, in 2002/3. How could that kind of information never have come out at the time of the trials. It shows how censored information is. It also shows that Tommy Mottola was linked too setting MJ up with Martin Bashir which led to MJ court case, obviously because MJ made that speech on sony is 2002 and called Mottola evil and the devil, exposed the corruption of the music industry and got him fired.

Last edited:
I just posted this below in this new thread about Tohme and a recording of Michael played on the Today show talking of being fearful of Tohme... http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/32537060#32537060 http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2141164#post2141164

"Is Jermaine still associated with Tohme does anyone know? What worries me if this is true is Tohme's links to Colony Capital(who own most of Neverland) and Philip Anschutz, owner of AEG. If you haven't already read this article I posted in this thread:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72708 (or link to article which was printed before Michael died in the LA Times here - http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1)
It made me think after reading that and knowing of all their links 'were they planning on opening Neverland like Graceland and is that why Jermaine(friend of Tohme) was pushing for a burial there as it would bring more profit. I mean if this clip of Michael talking is true then WHY was Tohme at the hospital with Jermaine when Michael died when he'd been fired...?!"

WHY was Tohme at the hospital with Jermaine that day if he'd been fired....?! Is he still involved with Jermaine...?

Last edited:
There's not a lot we can be certain of, but it looks like Jermaine introduced Michael to Tohme. Then Tohme wound up owing a large precentage of the Neverland real estate. Jermaine very early-on was pressuring the family, and public opinion, to have Michael buried at N/L. Why? MONEY. Tohme also scheduled an auction that it turned out Michael did NOT want. Michael almost lost all his precious belongings. Then we hear that Tohme's "people" may have threatened the auction house CEO's with violence! That was insane! (Is that how Tohme is used to doing business? Is that how he treated Michael, too? Don't know. . .) It was the type of auction that might happen after a person is DEAD! Like an estate sale. Pictures of Tohme show him always close to Michael, with a vise-grip on his arm. And scowling. Then suddenly Tohme is gone and Dileo is IN. But then Tohme shows up at the hospital WHY??????

Was Michael genuinely fearful for his life in his own home
? Did Tohme threaten to HURT our precious Michael? We just don't KNOW. Was Michael literally unable to get rid of Tohme for awhile? Maybe Dileo said, "I'll get rid of him for you." But actually was in on the whole thing? SOMEONE, somewhere, must know the answers to these questions.

I'd be extremely surprised if Frank follows through and answers our questions. I hope he does, but. . . . . . .

There's not a lot we can be certain of, but it looks like Jermaine introduced Michael to Tohme. Then Tohme wound up owing a large precentage of the Neverland real estate. Jermaine very early-on was pressuring the family, and public opinion, to have Michael buried at N/L. Why? MONEY. Tohme also scheduled an auction that it turned out Michael did NOT want. Michael almost lost all his precious belongings. Then we hear that Tohme's "people" may have threatened the auction house CEO's with violence! That was insane! (Is that how Tohme is used to doing business? Is that how he treated Michael, too? Don't know. . .) It was the type of auction that might happen after a person is DEAD! Like an estate sale. Pictures of Tohme show him always close to Michael, with a vise-grip on his arm. And scowling. Then suddenly Tohme is gone and Dileo is IN. But then Tohme shows up at the hospital WHY??????

Was Michael genuinely fearful for his life in his own home
? Did Tohme threaten to HURT our precious Michael? We just don't KNOW. Was Michael literally unable to get rid of Tohme for awhile? Maybe Dileo said, "I'll get rid of him for you." But actually was in on the whole thing? SOMEONE, somewhere, must know the answers to these questions.

I'd be extremely surprised if Frank follows through and answers our questions. I hope he does, but. . . . . . .

Exactly - Did Tohme threaten Michael, Why was Tohme at the hospital when Michael died, did Jermaine call or Dileo? Was Dileo in on all of this, he like Jermaine is giving interviews right now...damage control?! Also who was MJ's assistant, a guy also called Michael, was he working for Tohme still...?

I just posted this below in this new thread about Tohme and a recording of Michael played on the Today show talking of being fearful of Tohme... http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/32537060#32537060 http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2141164#post2141164

"Is Jermaine still associated with Tohme does anyone know? What worries me if this is true is Tohme's links to Colony Capital(who own most of Neverland) and Philip Anschutz, owner of AEG. If you haven't already read this article I posted in this thread:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72708 (or link to article which was printed before Michael died in the LA Times here - http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1)
It made me think after reading that and knowing of all their links 'were they planning on opening Neverland like Graceland and is that why Jermaine(friend of Tohme) was pushing for a burial there as it would bring more profit. I mean if this clip of Michael talking is true then WHY was Tohme at the hospital with Jermaine when Michael died when he'd been fired...?!"

WHY was Tohme at the hospital with Jermaine that day if he'd been fired....?! Is he still involved with Jermaine...?

Perhaps he is. I have to admit that I hadn't really thought that much about it until you put it that way.

Just why was Tohme there if he had been fired? He was standing there in the background when Jermaine made the official announcement at the hospital.

We all know that Jermaine was the one who was heavily pushing for MJ to be at Neverland. My suspicions is that Tohme put him up to it. The family probably doesn't trust Tohme anymore than they trusted Murray.

And we have to remember that Tohme worked for Tom Barrack of Colony Capital.

Tom Barrack also has neighboring property near NLVR.

Tom Barrack connected MJ with Philip Anschutz for AEG to back the TII tour.

Tom Barrack's Colony Capital and Anschutz's AEG were PARTNERS in the TII project.

~~~This is what I think. ~~~

I think that CC/AEG had been working MJ to do this project for at least a year, especially once Barrack stepped in to save NLVR.

I think that Raymone Bain was still in MJ's employ during the early push, but didn't really have anything to do with setting them up together, but because she got MJ to sign that ridiculous contract, she felt entitled to a cut (even though she later signed an agreement that nullified that contract and she knows it).

Tohme Tohme's name started popping up when MJ got back to the States, just around the time that Bain was being kicked to the curb...

What's the mystery here is when MJ decided to do the AEG deal. At some point in late 2008, both AEG and AGE was involved with pursuing MJ. I suspect that during some point during the AEG push, MJ's father got thru with Leonard Rowe AND Frank Dileo on the AGE deal. Even if he never signed anything, MJ may have agreed in principle to the deal.

I believe that AEG got to Frank Dileo and Dileo switch hitted and took MJ with him to AEG. Meanwhile, Tohme was turning the screws by putting MJ shyt up for sale. I believe now this was done as leveraged blackmail to force MJ to accept the AEG deal - 50 shows. If I recall, the auction was announced before MJ announced the TII shows.

Then the auction was abruptly cancelled but not without making a settlement with Julians because Julians had already put out a considerable expense in staging the auction and was entitled compensation. However, MJ's side did a pre-emptive strike by suing Julian's first and then that's when Julian came out and said that he was threatened.

As it turns out, Tohme did indeed 'threatened' Julian, but not with the NOI. The NOI was just a weak ass cover story diversion from the muscle Tohme was laying down, with the backing I believe from AEG.

Then Tohme was made 'the fall guy' and made to 'go away' as if all of this were his fault. But Tohme never left the scene.

AEG used the LA Times as its legitmate media spring board to keep the pressure on MJ to make sure he didn't back out of their deal.

After MJ died, Tohme re-emerges in full face at the hospital, this time behind Jermaine Jackson -- the person who introduced MJ to Tohme Tohme in the first place.

Tohme then starts to muscle Jermaine into getting him to pressure the family to place MJ at NLVR so that they could turn it into a money making venture ah la Graceland. Since Barrack is a wealthy resident of those parts, he would have used his influence to eventually get the property re-zoned for that purpose.

Heh. But they ran into a brick wall and her name was Katherine Jackson. The family sided with Kate over Jermaine and there was nothing Tohme Tohme could do about it.

But don't think it's over. They will wait Mrs. Jackson out until she dies and they will try again and that is when all hell will break loose.

Mark my words on this one.

Perhaps he is. I have to admit that I hadn't really thought that much about it until you put it that way.

Just why was Tohme there if he had been fired? He was standing there in the background when Jermaine made the official announcement at the hospital.

We all know that Jermaine was the one who was heavily pushing for MJ to be at Neverland. My suspicions is that Tohme put him up to it. The family probably doesn't trust Tohme anymore than they trusted Murray.

And we have to remember that Tohme worked for Tom Barrack of Colony Capital.

Tom Barrack also has neighboring property near NLVR.

Tom Barrack connected MJ with Philip Anschutz for AEG to back the TII tour.

Tom Barrack's Colony Capital and Anschutz's AEG were PARTNERS in the TII project.

~~~This is what I think. ~~~

I think that CC/AEG had been working MJ to do this project for at least a year, especially once Barrack stepped in to save NLVR.

I think that Raymone Bain was still in MJ's employ during the early push, but didn't really have anything to do with setting them up together, but because she got MJ to sign that ridiculous contract, she felt entitled to a cut (even though she later signed an agreement that nullified that contract and she knows it).

Tohme Tohme's name started popping up when MJ got back to the States, just around the time that Bain was being kicked to the curb...

What's the mystery here is when MJ decided to do the AEG deal. At some point in late 2008, both AEG and AGE was involved with pursuing MJ. I suspect that during some point during the AEG push, MJ's father got thru with Leonard Rowe AND Frank Dileo on the AGE deal. Even if he never signed anything, MJ may have agreed in principle to the deal.

I believe that AEG got to Frank Dileo and Dileo switch hitted and took MJ with him to AEG. Meanwhile, Tohme was turning the screws by putting MJ shyt up for sale. I believe now this was done as leveraged blackmail to force MJ to accept the AEG deal - 50 shows. If I recall, the auction was announced before MJ announced the TII shows.

Then the auction was abruptly cancelled but not without making a settlement with Julians because Julians had already put out a considerable expense in staging the auction and was entitled compensation. However, MJ's side did a pre-emptive strike by suing Julian's first and then that's when Julian came out and said that he was threatened.

As it turns out, Tohme did indeed 'threatened' Julian, but not with the NOI. The NOI was just a weak ass cover story diversion from the muscle Tohme was laying down, with the backing I believe from AEG.

Then Tohme was made 'the fall guy' and made to 'go away' as if all of this were his fault. But Tohme never left the scene.

AEG used the LA Times as its legitmate media spring board to keep the pressure on MJ to make sure he didn't back out of their deal.

After MJ died, Tohme re-emerges in full face at the hospital, this time behind Jermaine Jackson -- the person who introduced MJ to Tohme Tohme in the first place.

Tohme then starts to muscle Jermaine into getting him to pressure the family to place MJ at NLVR so that they could turn it into a money making venture ah la Graceland. Since Barrack is a wealthy resident of those parts, he would have used his influence to eventually get the property re-zoned for that purpose.

Heh. But they ran into a brick wall and her name was Katherine Jackson. The family sided with Kate over Jermaine and there was nothing Tohme Tohme could do about it.

But don't think it's over. They will wait Mrs. Jackson out until she dies and they will try again and that is when all hell will break loose.

Mark my words on this one.

I agree with you Mello1, I'm thankful for Katherine but also I think those 2 older kids are as bright as a button - maybe they picked up on and noticed things and have since pointed out such things to Katherine... which backed up thoughts she may have had already...

We know that the attempts to destroy Michael financially have been going on for years. People wanted his share of the catalogue and people wanted Neverland, don't forget the rumour that there is oil there.

Bashir, Sneddon, Sony, all of these people had a hand in it. I think that the investigation will centre around drugs and not go back in time and join up the dots, including involvement from Rupert Murdoch. Books that couldn't get published or wide spread circulation, and who is part of the biggest publishing company Harper Collins? Murdoch. He pretty much controlls the mainstream media, does he have links to the heirarchy of sony? are they in each others pockets.

This should be an FBI investigation. I honestly believe that Michael was murdered, or it was planned to disable him from doing the concerts and that would have probably finished his ability to earn big amounts of money. And whatever came of the situation Raymone issued a statement about, when she said they had uncovered a conspiracy to bankrup him that involved his own lawyers and accountants.

Mello, thanks for your VERY intelligent post. The points you raise make a lot of sense.

I hope Katherine lives a LONG time. She is up against an incredibly powerful, and dangerous, machine. Michael might not even have been aware of how locked-in he was, or he might have made different arrangements in his will, giving Katherine more power over his estate? Don't know. . .

It would be interesting to know, from inside, if there are now rifts in the family? Jerm seems to have appointed himself spokesperson, to advance his own finances. I wonder if they are even speaking to him, now?

Also, the allegations and charges against Michael were ALWAYS about Neverland. He didn't want to live there, but he also didn't want to let "them" win. . . . . .

Mello, thanks for your VERY intelligent post. The points you raise make a lot of sense.

I hope Katherine lives a LONG time. She is up against an incredibly powerful, and dangerous, machine. Michael might not even have been aware of how locked-in he was, or he might have made different arrangements in his will, giving Katherine more power over his estate? Don't know. . .

It would be interesting to know, from inside, if there are now rifts in the family? Jerm seems to have appointed himself spokesperson, to advance his own finances. I wonder if they are even speaking to him, now?
I keep reading little things about that, even about his burial date that the family was divided on having it on the 29th. Now it's in September. I heard that Jermaine has a new Bentley. Don't know if it's true, but if it is, who bought it for him and why? Cuz he sure as hell don't have Bentley money.

Divide and conquer is the oldest power rule in the book. I don't necessarily believe the 2002 will was the latest will, but we will never know now.

But I do know this. There is a power struggle going on over MJ's money and I mean the money to be made post death. There is this push on to push the family completely out the door and that may be aided by Judas-acting family members.

That's sad to me.

What was Jermaines relationship like with Michael? I don't know too much about Jermaine but he's said a couple times in the media that he was Michaels voice and his backbone, is that accurate?

What was Jermaines relationship like with Michael? I don't know too much about Jermaine but he's said a couple times in the media that he was Michaels voice and his backbone, is that accurate?

Absolutely NOT "his voice and his backbone." As IF?

Michael kept a distance from all of the family, pretty much. He did keep in touch with Katherine, though, and trusted her. I'd expect that his relationship with Jerm was NOT too good. Jerm persisted in "announcing" J-5 reunion tours (every few years, another announcement), to the extent that Michael sometimes had to issue statements denying that any such tours were planned. Jerm seemed stuck in the past (still is), and his only hope of reviving a career long-past was in the J-5, or "The Jacksons," and only if Michael were involved. I'm sure there was a certain amount of pressure on Michael to do something he didn't WANT to do, and didn't HAVE TO DO. As if?

I find Jerm's public appearances (Larry King, and other shows) to be offensive. If he had all this "brother-love" for Michael, why the HELL did he introduce him to Tohme? (see developing Tohme thread, on the main forum.) I believe it was Jerm who paved the way for Michael to go to Bahrain, which ultimately resulted in that squirreley "2 Seas" fiasco, and cost Michael a lot of money in legal fees and a settlement. Mostly, in my opinion, the times when Michael let Jerm into his life, wound up very badly for Michael.

Yea, I have heard him say this to, don't trust it.

I just listened to the taped conversation with Michael. It's not a fake that's our Angel.

Absolutely NOT "his voice and his backbone." As IF?

Michael kept a distance from all of the family, pretty much. He did keep in touch with Katherine, though, and trusted her. I'd expect that his relationship with Jerm was NOT too good. Jerm persisted in "announcing" J-5 reunion tours (every few years, another announcement), to the extent that Michael sometimes had to issue statements denying that any such tours were planned. Jerm seemed stuck in the past (still is), and his only hope of reviving a career long-past was in the J-5, or "The Jacksons," and only if Michael were involved. I'm sure there was a certain amount of pressure on Michael to do something he didn't WANT to do, and didn't HAVE TO DO. As if?

I find Jerm's public appearances (Larry King, and other shows) to be offensive. If he had all this "brother-love" for Michael, why the HELL did he introduce him to Tohme? (see developing Tohme thread, on the main forum.) I believe it was Jerm who paved the way for Michael to go to Bahrain, which ultimately resulted in that squirreley "2 Seas" fiasco, and cost Michael a lot of money in legal fees and a settlement. Mostly, in my opinion, the times when Michael let Jerm into his life, wound up very badly for Michael.

Oh yes agree with you 100% Victoria83. I know he is he's brother, but Jermaine didn't have Michael best interest at heart or he is an extremely poor judgment of character.

Thanks Victoria. I always thought hmmm each time he made that statement.

an article on Jermaine from earlier in the year that another fan just forwarded to me:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/02/jermaine-jackson-to-exwife-less-for-you.php

JERMAINE JACKSON TO EX-WIFE: LESS $$$$$ FOR YOU
Posted on Feb 06, 2009 @ 07:44PM
Michael isn't the only Jackson to apparently have money woes.

In court documents exclusively obtained by RadarOnline.com, Michael's brother Jermaine Jackson has filed for a petition to decrease his spousal support to his ex-wife of nine years, Alejandra.

In Jackson's petition, he says his main source of income was from the reality show Big Brother, which was a one-time event and paid him $450,000.
At the time, the judge ordered Jackson pay $3,749 per month child support and an additional $7,762 spousal support.

Jackson stated "In 2008, my annual gross income was $10,713 which breaks down to $892.75 gross income per month."

Jackson also says in 2008, his entertainment company entered into a one-time contract for $35,000 with a company, and that his corporation operated at a net loss.

He claims that Alejandra has annual income of $24,000 and that he has provided her with a house for her and the kids to live in.

He wants the court to modify child support and he wants her to pay his attorney fees, which are $1800.

The couple have two children, Jaafar and Jermajesty.

The next hearing in this case will be held March 23

Seems he had NO money before Michael died, now he is looking for expensive property to be 'near his family' pull the other one Jermaine if you loved them so much you'd have tried before... where is his money coming from now other than the TV interviews...?

Back