Dr Tohme Tohme, AEG and Colony Captial(who co-own Neverland)

i do not know if this was mentioned , but i read the last interview with Tohme where he said that he did not ask Michael to give him any money, he only worked for michael for free because he loves Michael so much !!!
he also talked about his nice memeories when Mj and his kids sang him HappyBirthday song on the phone...and what is most important is that he insisted that he fired many NOI memebrs that involved in Michael's inner circle..cuz he is Christain himself and not interested in the Nation of Islam.

he works for Michael for free is a very questionable point,,,even Joe would not do this !

i do not know if this was mentioned , but i read the last interview with Tohme where he said that he did not ask Michael to give him any money, he only worked for michael for free because he loves Michael so much !!!
he also talked about his nice memeories when Mj and his kids sang him HappyBirthday song on the phone...and what is most important is that he insisted that he fired many NOI memebrs that involved in Michael's inner circle..cuz he is Christain himself and not interested in the Nation of Islam.

he works for Michael for free is a very questionable point,,,even Joe would not do this !

He could sign any checks, on Michael's money. I doubt if a salary was an issue for him. I couldn't care less whether he is or is not involved with the NOI, actually, or if he's Muslim, Christian, or "other." I just want to know if he had any involvement in what happened to Michael. . . . .

In fairness, Dr. Tohme has stated that he never met or heard of Dr. Conrad Murray prior to Michael's death, nor did he ever approve him. During the 6 weeks that Murray was "treating" Michael, Dr. Tohme wasn't making decisions about Michael's personal affairs. Those very critical decisions were being made by others, such as Frank DiLeo. Many of us are now angry and upset that Michael has been taken from us and are looking for someone to blame, but it's not right to make horrible assumptions and statements about a person when we really don't understand all the facts.
Didn't Michael's own experience teach us that???

As Michael often said, don't believe everything you read or hear. Just because it's on the news or in print, doesn't mean it's true.

True - he wasn't making decisions...not any that were legitimate ones anyway. Because he'd been sacked! I think the very fact that he HAD been sacked yet a few months later was STILL pretending otherwise...AND doing so too at a press conference that was televised to the WORLD, is a bit of a great big massive clue to the majority that the man was perhaps not quite all he seemed....and even, dare I say it..blatantly telling lies?

No one can find out a thing about him.

He claims to be president of companies that he is not.

He has ONE company yes...but its not one capable of making him the multi millionaire he CLAIMS to be.

That company is a media/advertising company....well yes- that fits in with his claim of being a financial advisor...NOT!

He says he's an Ambassador at large for Senegal... but the Senegal government begs to differ. Infact it doesn't actually have a bl**dy clue who he is!

He claims to be a (medical) doctor.... yet there's no trace of that either...funnily enough.

And then there's the little matter of that $5.5 million....

Now call be cynical and with a suspicious mind..and you'd be right. However, where -
"don't believe everything you read or hear. Just because it's on the news or in print, doesn't mean it's true".. is concerned, much of what we have to date read and heard about this man, has come out of the mouth of the man HIMSELF!

You're right again - it doesn't mean its true .... because most of what Tohme HIMSELF has said hasn't been true at ALL! The press haven't made it up- HE has ;)

He didn't work for free. He got at least $5 million for it

Tohme may have returned $5.5 mill, but how much did he not declare..He was a crook regardless of what he says..they were all crooks. Money was the only reason they were hanging around Michael..I dont see them crowding Tito!!Everyone is connected in some way or the other..From AEG to Sony to Branca and the gang..

True - he wasn't making decisions...not any that were legitimate ones anyway. Because he'd been sacked! I think the very fact that he HAD been sacked yet a few months later was STILL pretending otherwise...AND doing so too at a press conference that was televised to the WORLD, is a bit of a great big massive clue to the majority that the man was perhaps not quite all he seemed....and even, dare I say it..blatantly telling lies?

No one can find out a thing about him.

He claims to be president of companies that he is not.

He has ONE company yes...but its not one capable of making him the multi millionaire he CLAIMS to be.

That company is a media/advertising company....well yes- that fits in with his claim of being a financial advisor...NOT!

He says he's an Ambassador at large for Senegal... but the Senegal government begs to differ. Infact it doesn't actually have a bl**dy clue who he is!

He claims to be a (medical) doctor.... yet there's no trace of that either...funnily enough.

And then there's the little matter of that $5.5 million....

Now call be cynical and with a suspicious mind..and you'd be right. However, where -
"don't believe everything you read or hear. Just because it's on the news or in print, doesn't mean it's true".. is concerned, much of what we have to date read and heard about this man, has come out of the mouth of the man HIMSELF!

You're right again - it doesn't mean its true .... because most of what Tohme HIMSELF has said hasn't been true at ALL! The press haven't made it up- HE has ;)

Great post, highlights all the points well.

In fairness, Dr. Tohme has stated that he never met or heard of Dr. Conrad Murray prior to Michael's death, nor did he ever approve him. During the 6 weeks that Murray was "treating" Michael, Dr. Tohme wasn't making decisions about Michael's personal affairs. Those very critical decisions were being made by others, such as Frank DiLeo. Many of us are now angry and upset that Michael has been taken from us and are looking for someone to blame, but it's not right to make horrible assumptions and statements about a person when we really don't understand all the facts.
Didn't Michael's own experience teach us that???

As Michael often said, don't believe everything you read or hear. Just because it's on the news or in print, doesn't mean it's true.

Ah, I see you've found your way to THIS "Tohme thread," too? Interesting. . .

Can you please tell us/provide links about your assertion that Tohme had "never heard of Conrad Murray?" As in, some sort of proof that he hadn't heard of him?

Tohme was trying to "make decisions about Michael's personal affairs," even after he was fired! Trying to broker some real-estate deal, "for" Michael. He either didn't know when to go away, or he never DID go away. Wonder which it is. . . . .

You're right. We don't know "all the facts." That's why we're trying to find them. Here are some questions about things we don't know (but would like to discover):

1. Why "Dr." Tohme would say he was "ambassador-at-large" for the country of Senegal. . when he WASN'T. Senegalese officials have never heard of him.

2. Why Tohme would present himself as a medical doctor, when, in fact, he was not. Did he tell MICHAEL he was a medical doctor and Michael somehow believed him? Was he somehow able to prescribe medications for Michael?

3. Why Tohme was at the press-conference at the hospital, after he had supposedly been fired. He did NOT work for Michael and had no business being there.

4. How Tohme managed to worm his way into Michael's "inner-circle," to the extent of becoming president of MJJProductions and signing checks with Michael's money! How could he DO this, without any discoverable "business-past?"

5. How Tohme's working for Colony Capital AND for Michael was NOT a conflict of interest, given that he arranged a deal where Colony Captial now has a significant interest in the property of Neverland.

6. Why Tohme would schedule an auction, thereby causing Michael great distress that his most personal belongings would be sold. And then why Tohme would (alleged by Julien's) threaten BLOODSHED if the items were not returned!? This whole episode makes no sense. Tohme was at the heart of it.

7. Why Tohme almost always had a vise-like grip on Michael's arm, even if they were not being mobbed by fans and paparazzi.

8. What is Tohme's connection now with Colony Capital? With AEG?

These and other questions deserve answers. We will continue to try to find them. Please don't discount the dedication and intelligence of people on this forum. Thank you.

Ah, I see you've found your way to THIS "Tohme thread," too? Interesting. . .

Can you please tell us/provide links about your assertion that Tohme had "never heard of Conrad Murray?" As in, some sort of proof that he hadn't heard of him?

Tohme was trying to "make decisions about Michael's personal affairs," even after he was fired! Trying to broker some real-estate deal, "for" Michael. He either didn't know when to go away, or he never DID go away. Wonder which it is. . . . .

You're right. We don't know "all the facts." That's why we're trying to find them. Here are some questions about things we don't know (but would like to discover):

1. Why "Dr." Tohme would say he was "ambassador-at-large" for the country of Senegal. . when he WASN'T. Senegalese officials have never heard of him.

2. Why Tohme would present himself as a medical doctor, when, in fact, he was not. Did he tell MICHAEL he was a medical doctor and Michael somehow believed him? Was he somehow able to prescribe medications for Michael?

3. Why Tohme was at the press-conference at the hospital, after he had supposedly been fired. He did NOT work for Michael and had no business being there.

4. How Tohme managed to worm his way into Michael's "inner-circle," to the extent of becoming president of MJJProductions and signing checks with Michael's money! How could he DO this, without any discoverable "business-past?"

5. How Tohme's working for Colony Capital AND for Michael was NOT a conflict of interest, given that he arranged a deal where Colony Captial now has a significant interest in the property of Neverland.

6. Why Tohme would schedule an auction, thereby causing Michael great distress that his most personal belongings would be sold. And then why Tohme would (alleged by Julien's) threaten BLOODSHED if the items were not returned!? This whole episode makes no sense. Tohme was at the heart of it.

7. Why Tohme almost always had a vise-like grip on Michael's arm, even if they were not being mobbed by fans and paparazzi.

8. What is Tohme's connection now with Colony Capital? With AEG?

These and other questions deserve answers. We will continue to try to find them. Please don't discount the dedication and intelligence of people on this forum. Thank you.

Yes I'd like to know whether you can answer any of the above Sakistar...

Thome is not his name. Its an alias like most criminals or operatives use. The guy has a real Mafia/Gangster look about him however I doubt he's a criminal of the Italian Mafia kind. Its something more sinister than that. He is knee-deep in this and the fact that he was at the hospital at Jermaine's announcement is suspicious and he looked like he cared less what was going on. What would make him know beforehand how valuable Michael's belongings would be this year and enough to auction everything off? This whole thing stinks of criminal involvement and complicity of the underworld kind. RIP Michael. I love you.

Thome is not his name. Its an alias like most criminals or operatives use. The guy has a real Mafia/Gangster look about him however I doubt he's a criminal of the Italian Mafia kind. Its something more sinister than that. He is knee-deep in this and the fact that he was at the hospital at Jermaine's announcement is suspicious and he looked like he cared less what was going on. What would make him know beforehand how valuable Michael's belongings would be this year and enough to auction everything off? This whole thing stinks of criminal involvement and complicity of the underworld kind. RIP Michael. I love you.

I agree. "Everybody" has a past....Tohme's has been erased. Or rather he's re-invented himself under that Tohme name at some point in the past. I'm still wondering how who he actually IS still hasn't come out yet however. His face has to be pretty much known worldwide now, yet to our knowledge no one has come forward to say they know who he is or knew him years before, went to school with him etc - nothing!

Such an untraceable past I'd say seems more likely to be more sinister than any Mafia connection - a Secret Services background or connection would fit though.

I've just noticed that it looks like his TRW website has been taken down.

It's actually kind of scary.

It's extremely scary, and is NOT a joke. I wrote a lot of investigative reporting articles during the trial. My email was hacked into and Santa Barbara PD wrote comments after my articles. This is far worse. Of all the people responsible for Michael's death, I blame Tohme the most. Can't prove it, but I think I'm right. God help us all? I think he is DANGEROUS.

Vic

I found these links doing some web searches...hopefully they have not yet been posted. Just found them interesting. First one is from May and talks about AEG, Tohme, the 02 concerts etc:

http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/michael-jackson-colony-capital-neverland/

The next one is a PDF of the complaint filed in March by MJJ Productions against Julien's Auction House. In this Tohme states he is president of MJJ Productions.

http://www.originalprop.com/blog/wp...preliminary-injunction-excerpt-pages-1-12.pdf

I found these links doing some web searches...hopefully they have not yet been posted. Just found them interesting. First one is from May and talks about AEG, Tohme, the 02 concerts etc:

http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/michael-jackson-colony-capital-neverland/

The next one is a PDF of the complaint filed in March by MJJ Productions against Julien's Auction House. In this Tohme states he is president of MJJ Productions.

http://www.originalprop.com/blog/wp...preliminary-injunction-excerpt-pages-1-12.pdf

Thanks for those Tina, I'll have a read.

The more I dig the more confusing it gets. I've just done a "whois" on the TRW-adv.com website. A guy called Randall Scherrer originally registered the site. He has his own - scherrer-adv.com. His website's inactive but on it he claims various things including having worked in the past for James Weller. Despite all the previous big campaigns this Randall bloke appears to have done he now (randallscherrer.com) seems to be limited these days to not a lot more than flogging photographs of flowers :/

Anyway, James Weller. What's HIS connection in all this, and to Tohme? I still can't make sense of that! It was Weller who made the "there'll be bloodshed" and the NOI threats to Juliens Actions - why? This Weller has a legit background - he worked on Reagan's Presidential campaign in the 80's. So why on earth was he in a coffee shop threatening the owner of an auction house with the Nation of Islam???

Tohme Tohme is either a master in pulling the wool over people's eyes...or Weller is as shady as HIM. It seems the latter of those two applies considering the threats and the nature of the threats.

Plus, what was Weller - in advertising, with a renowned background in it too, doing knocking about with the likes of Tohme in the first place? Tohme claimed to be a businessman and financial advisor - what would a financial advisor be doing in partnership with a copywriter for?

Then add Sig Rogich to the mix - a hugely powerful political figure who has allegedly been at the heart of many a scandal and you do have to wonder what the hell was Michael mixed up in with these people?

At least the other two do have a background unlike the third one of them - Tohme. When two of them do have definite government/political connections it seems a logical step to think the same in some way also applies to Tohme too. No way would a con-artist get by the likes of Sig whatsisname or for long.

I don't know what to make of any of it...except that whatever it is stinks to the high heavens.

The more I dig the more confusing it gets. I've just done a "whois" on the TRW-adv.com website. A guy called Randall Scherrer originally registered the site. He has his own - scherrer-adv.com. His website's inactive but on it he claims various things including having worked in the past for James Weller. Despite all the previous big campaigns this Randall bloke appears to have done he now (randallscherrer.com) seems to be limited these days to not a lot more than flogging photographs of flowers :/

Anyway, James Weller. What's HIS connection in all this, and to Tohme? I still can't make sense of that! It was Weller who made the "there'll be bloodshed" and the NOI threats to Juliens Actions - why? This Weller has a legit background - he worked on Reagan's Presidential campaign in the 80's. So why on earth was he in a coffee shop threatening the owner of an auction house with the Nation of Islam???

Tohme Tohme is either a master in pulling the wool over people's eyes...or Weller is as shady as HIM. It seems the latter of those two applies considering the threats and the nature of the threats.

Plus, what was Weller - in advertising, with a renowned background in it too, doing knocking about with the likes of Tohme in the first place? Tohme claimed to be a businessman and financial advisor - what would a financial advisor be doing in partnership with a copywriter for?

Then add Sig Rogich to the mix - a hugely powerful political figure who has allegedly been at the heart of many a scandal and you do have to wonder what the hell was Michael mixed up in with these people?

At least the other two do have a background unlike the third one of them - Tohme. When two of them do have definite government/political connections it seems a logical step to think the same in some way also applies to Tohme too. No way would a con-artist get by the likes of Sig whatsisname or for long.

I don't know what to make of any of it...except that whatever it is stinks to the high heavens.

It seems he has friends in the 'right places' so maybe they'll cover for him? It does all stink to the high heavens and you know the media will carry on pushing bad stories on Michael and not dig up dirt on the likes of Tohme... such a twisted world we live in...

I don't know how I missed it before since I've found it easily enough today and I may be wrong but can't recall mention of this yet on here either ....

Tom Barrack - though he himself was born in the States, he's from a Lebanese family!

That explains his claims that he and Tohme go way back- they're both of Lebanese descent.

Barrack also used to work as a young lawyer for President Nixon's lawyer. A few years after that he ALSO worked for Reagan's administration... that perhaps explains his connections to Rigech and Weller - those two did too.

Barrack mixes in some very highfalutin circles and has done from the start of his career, and some shadier circles too - he's in partnership with the Fertitta mafia family for a start. Then there's another partnership - with another Lebanese connection - Prince Al-Waleed- one of the World's richest men but no-one knows how he ever managed that feat. Infact it's all very vague as to how Barrack ever managed that feat too when you look at what's reported about him.

http://www.hospitalitynet.org/news/4026138.search?query=the+american+lawyer+colony+capital

http://unlimitedfightnews.com/wordpress/?p=3079

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal

really good investigating people

I've been emailing TMZ.. asking them if they have any more info on Tohme

what do you guys think?? if these webpages think theres enough interest.. maybe theyll persue this more agressively?

I don't know how I missed it before since I've found it easily enough today and I may be wrong but can't recall mention of this yet on here either ....

Tom Barrack - though he himself was born in the States, he's from a Lebanese family!

That explains his claims that he and Tohme go way back- they're both of Lebanese descent.

Barrack also used to work as a young lawyer for President Nixon's lawyer. A few years after that he ALSO worked for Reagan's administration... that perhaps explains his connections to Rigech and Weller - those two did too.

Barrack mixes in some very highfalutin circles and has done from the start of his career, and some shadier circles too - he's in partnership with the Fertitta mafia family for a start. Then there's another partnership - with another Lebanese connection - Prince Al-Waleed- one of the World's richest men but no-one knows how he ever managed that feat. Infact it's all very vague as to how Barrack ever managed that feat too when you look at what's reported about him.

http://www.hospitalitynet.org/news/4026138.search?query=the+american+lawyer+colony+capital

http://unlimitedfightnews.com/wordpress/?p=3079

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal

wow, good work that is really interesting, I knew Barrack had worked for Nixon, but I didn't know he was of lebanese origin. I wonder if his connections with Dr Tohme are related to that

what do you guys think?? if these webpages think theres enough interest.. maybe theyll persue this more agressively?

Ask them to ask Barrack - he certainly knows!

I've found a few links to articles about Michael's "murder", Barrack, Barrack being Lebanese and Tohme being Lebanese. Funnily enough the articles now don't exist or the sites have been taken down. One of these was on www.starmagazine.com the website's now kaput however ...infuriatingly.

Here's a link to a Google search results page - see the bottom one down - Star Magazine. Try clicking on that and you'll see what I mean.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...ck+lebanese&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=

wow, good work that is really interesting, I knew Barrack had worked for Nixon, but I didn't know he was of lebanese origin. I wonder if his connections with Dr Tohme are related to that

I reckon so. I'm wondering if they're relatives?

I've found a relative of Barracks - Paul Orfalea (Kinko's/Fed-ex fame?) .Seems like a nice chap him however... so far anyway. Another cousin - Lance Helfert... but I haven't started looking at that one yet.

I'm not so convinced that it was Jermaine who "found" Tohme. Some stories I've read alleged that Tohme dabbled with Grace before Jermaine dabbled with Grace... and it was Tohme who introduced Grace into the mix right at the start.

I've asked them too, if they are going to dig up information on people then it might as well be useful!

Back