Dr Tohme Tohme, AEG and Colony Captial(who co-own Neverland)

I find Jerm's public appearances (Larry King, and other shows) to be offensive. If he had all this "brother-love" for Michael, why the HELL did he introduce him to Tohme? (see developing Tohme thread, on the main forum.) I believe it was Jerm who paved the way for Michael to go to Bahrain, which ultimately resulted in that squirreley "2 Seas" fiasco, and cost Michael a lot of money in legal fees and a settlement. Mostly, in my opinion, the times when Michael let Jerm into his life, wound up very badly for Michael.

Exactly, I agree.

Jermaine does appear too happy and relaxed for someone who's brother has just died. Jackie, Tito, Marlon and Randy look heartbroken. In recent interviews Tito often refers to Michael as "my baby brother", and I don't hear that sentiment from Jermaine who appears to promote himself when he talks about Michael.

As with many bad things that happened to Michael since 1993, the people around Michael and the reason for his death or very complex. I don't know what to think about Jermaine but he should never have introduced Michael to friends in Bahrain or Dr Tohme Tohme. It's ashame Mark Lester turned out to be a complete backstabbing barstard, because he will have me Dr Tohme Tohme when Michael was in London for the This Is It press conference and could have given us some insight. But I no longer take anything he says seriously as he was just another person who used Michael.

Jermaine does appear too happy and relaxed for someone who's brother has just died. Jackie, Tito, Marlon and Randy look heartbroken. In recent interviews Tito often refers to Michael as "my baby brother", and I don't hear that sentiment from Jermaine who appears to promote himself when he talks about Michael.

As with many bad things that happened to Michael since 1993, the people around Michael and the reason for his death or very complex. I don't know what to think about Jermaine but he should never have introduced Michael to friends in Bahrain or Dr Tohme Tohme. It's ashame Mark Lester turned out to be a complete backstabbing barstard, because he will have me Dr Tohme Tohme when Michael was in London for the This Is It press conference and could have given us some insight. But I no longer take anything he says seriously as he was just another person who used Michael.
I don't agree with all that, but I will say this. I don't like to bad mouth MJ's family because, well it is his family.

And for many years, Jermaine was my fav J-5 member by far. But defend him now, I cannot.

You introduce your brother to this snake and now I know you have to be all caught up in something that you can't get out of because you laid down with these fleas.

Jermaine has been jealous of MJ his whole career if the truth be told. Jermaine valued being Berry Gordy's SIL more than he did being with his brothers over at Epic Records.

He made a career bad decision and now he has regrets. Not that he would have been necessarily bigger at Epic, but hell --- now we will never know and that gnaws at him.

Anyone who names his son 'Jermajesty' as a one up on his brother naming his son after his paternal grandfather and not due to some royalty fixation has got to judged as being a touched obsessed with dear ole brother.

Jermaine has to bear his own cross in this mess.

Ok, so now its all over the news(even the BBC headlines here in the UK) about Murray after reading the search warrant http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0824_murray_search_warrant_2.pdf

Why did Murray delay calling 911, was it just panic? OR was he working for someone? Someone like Tohme...?

At this point MFWC, I find ALL of them guilty. They didn't have to be the one who shot MJ up with a lethal cocktail, but they all have MJ's blood on their hands due to their greed overriding any interest in MJ's welfare.

I don't agree with all that, but I will say this. I don't like to bad mouth MJ's family because, well it is his family.

And for many years, Jermaine was my fav J-5 member by far. But defend him now, I cannot.

You introduce your brother to this snake and now I know you have to be all caught up in something that you can't get out of because you laid down with these fleas.

Jermaine has been jealous of MJ his whole career if the truth be told. Jermaine valued being Berry Gordy's SIL more than he did being with his brothers over at Epic Records.

He made a career bad decision and now he has regrets. Not that he would have been necessarily bigger at Epic, but hell --- now we will never know and that gnaws at him.

Anyone who names his son 'Jermajesty' as a one up on his brother naming his son after his paternal grandfather and not due to some royalty fixation has got to judged as being a touched obsessed with dear ole brother.

Jermaine has to bear his own cross in this mess.

I agree. I can't believe he introduced his little brother to that clown.

Was Tohme the one who introduced Murray? MJ's assistant called Michael, was he also working for Tohme... where is he now...? so many things that don't add up. I think the article in the OP of this thread that I pasted also highlights why AEG might be involved due to their link with Tohme and Colony Capital...

At this point MFWC, I find ALL of them guilty. They didn't have to be the one who shot MJ up with a lethal cocktail, but they all have MJ's blood on their hands due to their greed overriding any interest in MJ's welfare.

So do I, find ALL of them guilty! The question remains, were these random snakes, or was there intentionality and conspiracy? If so, that's horrific. Yet, I think it IS true. In all of this, probably the one to look at most closely would be Tohme. The guy has NO internet presence. He lied and said he was some kind of ambassador for the country of Senegal (Senegalese officials have denied it and said they never heard of the guy!). He WAS/is associated with Colony Capital somehow. He was on their web-page (haven't looked recently, though). Colony Capital is now a major investor in Neverland. (And Jerm was immediately and inappropriately pushing for Michael to be buried at N/L.) Tohme said he was a doctor, but there is no proof of that. But, in his capacity as a "doctor," I wonder if he was giving Michael drugs? Don't know, but it's possible.

I don't know for sure if that's Michael's voice on the recording, saying he was afraid of Tohme. In one sense, it doesn't matter. The body languge from the photos where Tohme is gripping Michael's arm hard enough to cause bruises, says a LOT.

And then there he was, at the hospital press conference. But yet, he'd been FIRED. Dileo was the manager of record (not that he's any better, IIMHO.) Do you realize that Tohme was "president of MJJC Productions!" Is he still? I assume not, but. . . . . And then there is that 5.5 million dollars of Michael's he had! That is HIGHLY unusual! Is there more? Even after he was fired, he was still acting as if he could make "deals" for Michael.

Who IS this guy? What, exactly, is his AEG connection? Where and how did Jerm meet him? WHY did Jerm introduce this creep to Michael? What is his connnection with Colony Capital NOW? WHY did he threaten Julian's Auction House with "bloodshed!?" Who, exactly, would have perpetrated the bloodshed? Tohme personally? If so, was Michael physically afraid of him? Tohme is a LOT bigger/stronger than Michael was. (In those first photos, before I figured out who that was, I thought he was a body-guard!) Is he part of some sort of violent organization? Too many questions. Let's keep trying to find the answers.

even if all these snakes didnt conspire to Murder MJ (which is still possible)

their greed set a chain of events in motion that meant MJ was suddenly doing 50 shows he wasnt fit to do, the stress of it led to sleeping meds.. and we know the rest

everyone should look at the wider picture.. not just that fuck up by murray

So do I, find ALL of them guilty! The question remains, were these random snakes, or was there intentionality and conspiracy? If so, that's horrific. Yet, I think it IS true. In all of this, probably the one to look at most closely would be Tohme. The guy has NO internet presence. He lied and said he was some kind of ambassador for the country of Senegal (Senegalese officials have denied it and said they never heard of the guy!). He WAS/is associated with Colony Capital somehow. He was on their web-page (haven't looked recently, though). Colony Capital is now a major investor in Neverland. (And Jerm was immediately and inappropriately pushing for Michael to be buried at N/L.) Tohme said he was a doctor, but there is no proof of that. But, in his capacity as a "doctor," I wonder if he was giving Michael drugs? Don't know, but it's possible.

I don't know for sure if that's Michael's voice on the recording, saying he was afraid of Tohme. In one sense, it doesn't matter. The body languge from the photos where Tohme is gripping Michael's arm hard enough to cause bruises, says a LOT.

And then there he was, at the hospital press conference. But yet, he'd been FIRED. Dileo was the manager of record (not that he's any better, IIMHO.) Do you realize that Tohme was "president of MJJC Productions!" Is he still? I assume not, but. . . . . And then there is that 5.5 million dollars of Michael's he had! That is HIGHLY unusual! Is there more? Even after he was fired, he was still acting as if he could make "deals" for Michael.

Who IS this guy? What, exactly, is his AEG connection? Where and how did Jerm meet him? WHY did Jerm introduce this creep to Michael? What is his connnection with Colony Capital NOW? WHY did he threaten Julian's Auction House with "bloodshed!?" Who, exactly, would have perpetrated the bloodshed? Tohme personally? If so, was Michael physically afraid of him? Tohme is a LOT bigger/stronger than Michael was. (In those first photos, before I figured out who that was, I thought he was a body-guard!) Is he part of some sort of violent organization? Too many questions. Let's keep trying to find the answers.

totally agree with this.. good sum up. altho i think it is MJs voice on those recordings...

does anyone have any "gripping" photos of Tohme?

Last edited:
Was Tohme the one who introduced Murray? MJ's assistant called Michael, was he also working for Tohme... where is he now...? so many things that don't add up. I think the article in the OP of this thread that I pasted also highlights why AEG might be involved due to their link with Tohme and Colony Capital...

Uh, oh. WAS Tohme the one who found Murray? UH, OH!

Where IS the assistant, "Michael?" Working for Murray as a body-guard? For Tohme? Jerm? When Tohme threatened the auction house with "bloodshed," who did he plan to get to do the bloodshed? Just wondering. What ARE his connections.

Frank is all over the internet and his background can be determined. Not so, with Tohme. If he was/is such a big businessman, what, exactly, was/is his business? For cripes SAKE! He wormed his way in as president of MJJProductions! He signed CHECKS with Michael's money! As far as I can tell, he has NO credentials!

I understand that fans most usually have a certain impression of Michael, as an astute businessman (?), and in control of his own ish. My impression is different. I think his gears were stripped by the trial and that he never really recovered. He focused on his children, but for whatever reason, couldn't pull it together for anything else. Just the fact that he was planning these major concerts with NO album to promote? He had YEARS to create an album. For him to tour without an album to promote is not something he's ever done before, that I can recall! I totally believe the ten concerts vs. fifty, and that he was upset. Just as he was upset about the auction Tohme orchestrated . . .when Michael finally surfaced and figured out what he was going to lose? That kind of sale is like an estate sale when somebody has already DIED! Premature? Did Tohme think Michael was so out of it, he wouldn't notice that his precious belonging were GONE? Michael nearly didn't act soon enough. If you recall, it was VERY close. . . .

There is a lot of talk about drugs and "enablers." Sadly, I think this is quite real. Michael had serious physical pain, and also emotional pain. There is one deposition that's online (I think from 2007. . . not the tragic "Mexico City Deposition," where he was clearly fried. . . ), where he said he "may have been impaired" when he signed certain contracts. I think Michael was controllable, and controlled, by enablers. Tohme may have been a primary source. He was a "doctor?" Not legally, but maybe Michael thought so? So what did people do? (long string of people) Give Michael total access to drugs, wait until he was fried, and then put a pen in his hand? This may be an unpopular opinion, but I THINK SO. There was too much that was like this, and would explain the many law-suits . . . about those "agreements" Michael made, and then didn't remember doing. Just the thought that Tohme had the POA capacity to sign any checks, and make any deals, is not LIKE something the pre-trial Michael would have allowed.

If this is at all true, then my heart is even more broken, to think of people taking advantage this way. I do think it's entirely possible, though and that's a f-xxxx-ing tragedy .. . . .

Let's find out more about Tohme. . . . .

a fan told MJ about the auction... he had no idea. he nearly lost all his stuff

a fan told MJ about the auction... he had no idea. he nearly lost all his stuff

But how is that POSSIBLE???? It was all over the news, including CNN, for many weeks! One would have to be living under a rock, not to know about the "Michael Jackson Auction." And those catalogs????? It's just hard to correlate the forceful, confident, energetic Michael of the stage, and the Michael who was so disconnected that he didn't know his belongings were being AUCTIONED? Right down to the gates of Neverland? A FAN told him? No ish??????

This is serious. I didn't realize. That must mean he wasn't even watching/reading any news, at all? And it meant that he was being lied to by Tohme, and just trusted him to "take care of business?" When Michael DID surface, the language of his lawsuit was very strong. But it seemed misplaced. He was blaming the auction house, when he should have canned Tohme's azz immediately and sued HIM for pain-and-suffering, and any losses in legal fees. Where WAS Michael when this was going on? What was he DOING? No wonder Tohme was leading him around by the arm. He was captured, in a sense? This is appalling! And where is Tohme NOW? My GOD, I wish I had the money to hire a P.I.! No one else seems to be doing it. Maybe his family? (but certainly not Jerm). I just don't know. This has made me cry (again) at the implications. For God's sake! If we had known, we should have "captured" Michael ourselves and kept him safe? I know this is extreme, and there was no way. . .but still. . . . . .

In one sense, I think the fans . . . . some of them. . .have idealized Michael too much? And that prevented them/us from helping him in some way, or at least trying? One thing that concerned me, very much, was Michael's CLOTHING. There was a description of the upstairs of his rented house. Don't know whether or not to believe it, but it said it was a mess, clothes all over the floor, etc. I even remember making a little joke, "What does he DO? Dump his clothes on the floor and then just sift through them in the morning and put something on? Or does he just sleep in his clothes?" I think, now, that it was true. I worried somewhat that he often wore the same things, over and over. Fans even drew little circles around stains on his clothes to keep track of how dirty they were getting. What was WRONG? We should have asked.

This is SO upsetting.

Uh, oh. WAS Tohme the one who found Murray? UH, OH!

Where IS the assistant, "Michael?" Working for Murray as a body-guard? For Tohme? Jerm? When Tohme threatened the auction house with "bloodshed," who did he plan to get to do the bloodshed? Just wondering. What ARE his connections.

Frank is all over the internet and his background can be determined. Not so, with Tohme. If he was/is such a big businessman, what, exactly, was/is his business? For cripes SAKE! He wormed his way in as president of MJJProductions! He signed CHECKS with Michael's money! As far as I can tell, he has NO credentials!

Let's find out more about Tohme. . . . .

I read a story not long ago that the assistant was a film student when he was hired a couple of years ago. That would be around the time of Tohme being hired right? Who knows maybe he did hire him?

I'd also like to know why everyone and their momma can be found on the internet, except this guy. WTF? All I've ever found if this is even really him (it's the same name) is a traffic citation in Arizona. It's just very strange that he exists only where and when he wants to exist. :huh:

Last edited:
Check this out:

http://www.originalprop.com/blog/?p=11554

Tohme, as president of MJJProductions, signed with the auction house in July, 2008, to sell ALL of Michael's belongings left at Neverland. THEN, MJJProductions (of which Tohme was "president") filed a lawsuit against the auction house to stop the sale. In what way does that make a particle of sense? So what was Michael doing in July, 2008? There were photos of him in Las Vegas (Planet Hollywood), looking even thinner than at the trial, if that's possible. Some photos showed him in a wheelchair, for what reason. . .we do not know.

Let's put it this way. Tohme arranged a sale. Then Tohme sued the seller for doing what HE had arranged? It's like. . .if I arrange with a real-estate agent to sell my house. Then I turn around and sue the real-estate agent for trying to sell my house? Either Tohme is a total moron, or Michael finally surfaced and said, "WHAAAAT? STOP that!" And then, somehow, Tohme was fired. Enter Frank Dileo. And then Tohme shows up at the hospital press-conference as a looming presence, but, typically, says next-to-nothing? This is NOT good.

It's just very strange that he exists only where and when he wants to exist. :huh:

I know Lily, I swear Tohme had another name before as you can't find hardly anything on this guy online... is that due to a name change or the people he knows like Sig Rogich who helps presidential campaigns... hmmm....

Very interesting from March 2009... found this half way down this link - talks of his conflict of interest with Colony Capital who co-own Neverland and Michael,also the fact he kept 'shouting' and not answering questions....
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510258,00.html

*****’s Mystery Manager Revealed

For about a year, since right before the chaos involving his Neverland Ranch possibly being sold at auction, Michael Jackson has had a mysterious new manager.

The man known as Tohme (pronounced toe-may) called himself a doctor. Different sources said he referred to himself either as an orthopedist or orthopedic surgeon. But there was a discrepancy: who was this man, the latest in a long line of managers who seemed to Svengali the pop star?

Yesterday, after many efforts, I finally pinned the 59-year-old Tohme down. A little. He conceded that he is not a licensed physician. “Not at this time,” he said. He refused, after repeated attempts, to say what kind of doctor he might have been at any time. His associates declined as well.

“If you want to talk about Michael Jackson, fine,” he said. “The story isn’t about me.”

But the story is very much about Tohme, who has not only taken over Jackson’s life but has a certain conflict of interest: he acts as a consultant to Colony Capital LLC, the company now partnered with Jackson in ownership of Neverland. Colony bought Fortress Investment’s $23.5 million note on the ranch last year.

More recently, they changed the name of the property to Sycamore Valley Ranch and became partners in the deed with Jackson. A small fortune changed hands, giving Jackson a much needed cash infusion of several million dollars.

But the pop singer always needs more money — he’s like a vampire when it comes to funds. So Tohme restarted talks with AEG Live begun in 2007 about Jackson performing at the O2 Arena in London. Now a staggering 35 dates have been set beginning July 8th. Another 15 are likely. Jackson hasn’t performed live in a full show since September 10, 2001.

Adding to this, Tohme is also responsible for the coming auction of Jackson’s personal memorabilia. He set up the auction with Julien’s Auction House last fall. Contracts were signed. Now Jackson is suing Julien’s, saying he didn’t know what was going on. Julien has catalogs printed, and is going forward. So far, Jackson’s attorney has not filed for a court order to stop the auction.

Sources around Jackson don’t have a high opinion of Tohme. They worry that he’s just the latest person who’s come into Jackson’s life with a personal agenda.

But Thomas Barrack, head of Colony Capital, says Tohme’s a “great guy,” someone’s he known a long time “in the business world, around L.A.” When I asked him how Tohme knew Jackson, Barrack answered: “You’ll have to ask him.” He did say it was Tohme who introduced him to Jackson.

Tohme is fuzzy on this point. “I knew him a long time,” he said of Jackson. At first he said he knew Jackson’s family, then he backtracked and said his relationship was with Michael. We never really figured that one out.

“I love Michael,” Tohme said. “I want what’s best for him. When the problems with Neverland came, I was approached to see if I could help. I knew him for twenty to thirty years.”

Tohme told me he set up the AEG Live deal, even though he was clearly not around in 2007 when I first reported the story. I asked him if he set up the auction. “I did not set up the auction, the auction is not going through!” This is in direct contrast to my conversation with auctioneer Darrell Julien last winter, who sang Tohme’s praises as the pair worked to put it all together.

“We had a certain period of time to empty Neverland last year,” Tohme said. “I was looking for a place for storage, a place to dump a lot of stuff like cars. I called Julien’s and asked if they could do it, come pick it up.” He says an auction could only go through with Jackson’s approval.

Last week, Darrell Julien told this column: “Michael has plenty of storage facilities. He wouldn’t have called me for storage.” True enough: Jackson at different times has had airport hangers at Santa Monica airport filled with his belongings. He’s also had warehouses closer to home near Neverland.

So what about Tohme Tohme, who’s not a doctor? There were a lot of questions I couldn’t ask him because he kept yelling, and refused to answer. I never got to ask him about a 1996 bankruptcy filing on record in the state of California. In the court filing, vs. Marathon National Bank, he listed himself as “Tohme Tohme, Doctor.”

A search of the Lexis Nexis database shows no mention of “Tohme Tohme,” doctor or otherwise, prior to December 22, 2008 when he issued a statement about Jackson’s health.

He was charming in our conversation. He said, “If you play it right, you will be the first one to know everything about Michael Jackson.” I said, thanks, I already was. He said that Michael is in great shape and could easily do 50 shows. “He could do a hundred.

I read a story not long ago that the assistant was a film student when he was hired a couple of years ago. That would be around the time of Tohme being hired right? Who knows maybe he did hire him?

I'd also like to know why everyone and their momma can be found on the internet, except this guy. WTF? All I've ever found if this is even really him (it's the same name) is a traffic citation in Arizona. It's just very strange that he exists only where and when he wants to exist. :huh:

Yea, I can't find him any where. I doubt seriously if that even his real name. He is proven fraud and con-artist. It has been said that he has several aliases.

In fairness, Dr. Tohme has stated that he never met or heard of Dr. Conrad Murray prior to Michael's death, nor did he ever approve him. During the 6 weeks that Murray was "treating" Michael, Dr. Tohme wasn't making decisions about Michael's personal affairs. Those very critical decisions were being made by others, such as Frank DiLeo. Many of us are now angry and upset that Michael has been taken from us and are looking for someone to blame, but it's not right to make horrible assumptions and statements about a person when we really don't understand all the facts.
Didn't Michael's own experience teach us that???

As Michael often said, don't believe everything you read or hear. Just because it's on the news or in print, doesn't mean it's true.

In fairness, Dr. Tohme has stated that he never met or heard of Dr. Conrad Murray prior to Michael's death, nor did he ever approve him. During the 6 weeks that Murray was "treating" Michael, Dr. Tohme wasn't making decisions about Michael's personal affairs. Those very critical decisions were being made by others, such as Frank DiLeo. Many of us are now angry and upset that Michael has been taken from us and are looking for someone to blame, but it's not right to make horrible assumptions and statements about a person when we really don't understand all the facts.

As Michael often said, don't believe everything you read or hear. Just because it's on the news or in print, doesn't mean it's true.

I am not just going off of what I have read in the media (I DO NOT TRUST THE MEDIA. PERIOD.).

I go off of what I have seen and heard.

What have I heard - Out of this man's own mouth he stated. "Michael is like and institution and should be treated as one." WTF is that. Michael is a human being not an institution. Immediatly I knew this man cared NOTHING about Micahel and was an evil evil man.

What have I seen - I've seen the photo's of how he treated Michael. Michael wasn't no F*ckin dog. Pullin on him like he had him on a collar.

Simple fact is this man works for Colony and his sole purpose is/was to make as much money off of Michael as possible. To at least recovery the money they forked out for Neverland.

I understand all I need to. This man is evil. I knew that the first minute I layed eyes on him.

The threats on Michael's life and others. WTF.

Michael himself stating how evil this man is and he was afraid of him. I didn't have to here the recording of the conversation to know this man was evil. Mike just gave me some confirmation.

This man is capable and would hire Dr. Murderer to assasian Michael.

Another thing I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of the mouth of a proven liar, conartist and fraud. There are court documents to prove it.

It's has been proven time and time how people react to Michael shutting them out of his life. They get angry and want payback (this goes for Delio too). They get made cause there meal ticket ain't haven't no more. Chandlers another example. This man did what he did to Michael cause he was jealous and Michael would have no more dealing with him.

Last edited:
I am not just going off of what I have read in the media (I DO NOT TRUST THE MEDIA. PERIOD.).

I go off of what I have seen and heard.

What have I heard - Out of this man's own mouth he stated. "Michael is like and institution and should be treated as one." WTF is that. Immediatly I knew this man cared NOTHING about Micahel and was an evil evil man.

What have I seen - I've seen the photo's of how he treated Michael. Michael wasn't no F*ckin dog. Pullin on him like he had him on a collar.

Simple fact is this man works for Colony and his soil purpose is/was to make as much money off of Michael as possible. To at least recovery the money the forked over for Neverland.

I understand all I need to. This man is evil. I knew that the first minute I layed eyes on him.

The threats on Michael's life and others. WTF.

Micahel himself stating how evil this man is and he was afraid of him. I didn't have to here the recording of the conversation to know this man was evil. Mike just gave me some confirmation.

This man is capable and would hire Dr. Murder to assasian Michael.

Another thing I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of the mouth of a proven liar, conartis and fraud. There are court documents to prove it.

That institution remark is something you'd expect to hear from a sociopath.

But how is that POSSIBLE???? It was all over the news, including CNN, for many weeks! One would have to be living under a rock, not to know about the "Michael Jackson Auction." And those catalogs????? It's just hard to correlate the forceful, confident, energetic Michael of the stage, and the Michael who was so disconnected that he didn't know his belongings were being AUCTIONED? Right down to the gates of Neverland? A FAN told him? No ish??????

This is serious. I didn't realize. That must mean he wasn't even watching/reading any news, at all? And it meant that he was being lied to by Tohme, and just trusted him to "take care of business?" When Michael DID surface, the language of his lawsuit was very strong. But it seemed misplaced. He was blaming the auction house, when he should have canned Tohme's azz immediately and sued HIM for pain-and-suffering, and any losses in legal fees. Where WAS Michael when this was going on? What was he DOING? No wonder Tohme was leading him around by the arm. He was captured, in a sense? This is appalling! And where is Tohme NOW? My GOD, I wish I had the money to hire a P.I.! No one else seems to be doing it. Maybe his family? (but certainly not Jerm). I just don't know. This has made me cry (again) at the implications. For God's sake! If we had known, we should have "captured" Michael ourselves and kept him safe? I know this is extreme, and there was no way. . .but still. . . . . .

In one sense, I think the fans . . . . some of them. . .have idealized Michael too much? And that prevented them/us from helping him in some way, or at least trying? One thing that concerned me, very much, was Michael's CLOTHING. There was a description of the upstairs of his rented house. Don't know whether or not to believe it, but it said it was a mess, clothes all over the floor, etc. I even remember making a little joke, "What does he DO? Dump his clothes on the floor and then just sift through them in the morning and put something on? Or does he just sleep in his clothes?" I think, now, that it was true. I worried somewhat that he often wore the same things, over and over. Fans even drew little circles around stains on his clothes to keep track of how dirty they were getting. What was WRONG? We should have asked.

This is SO upsetting.

yep you wrote exactly what i was thinking

i found out about MJ and the auction from Karens facebook page, from reliable fans that i have met in the past.... they said it before MJ passed too... one of them told him about the auction

i wondered the same thing about TV etc

wasnt it reported that MJ didnt even have his own bank account? grace was in charge of it?? wasnt that in court docs? cant think where now

Who are you? Tohme himself? Then how else can you say what Tohme did or didn't do, the things you mention about Tohme above, have you got any links to back it up??

This is the investigative part of the forum where we 'investigate' things... How do you know what Tohme was doing the last 6 weeks of Michael's life - do you know for a fact what you said above? If not don't tell me what to think of Tohme until you have hard evidence to prove otherwise, here we share our thoughts we are not telling others what to think. Some of us just happen to agree that we feel he is shady.

Why are you defending this man? None of us can find much on him except from he was sacked by Michael in May, popped up at the hospital that day and some media said he was acting as Michael's spokesman, then there is his possible conflict of interests between Colony Capital(who co-own Neverland) and Michael.... see why some of us may doubt him??

Why are you defending him in particular so much?? Also seems odd that the only 2 posts you've made are defending Tohme... hmmm....

Last edited:
Back