Elizabeth Taylor Rushed to hospital [Reports]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been praying for you Ms.Taylor. We love you and send you all our love and best wishes:) ! Please do get well soon :flowers: May God bless you always :angel:

Last edited:
Elizabeth Taylor feeling stronger, still in hospital
Thursday, 24 February 2011 21:00

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/site/in...ital&catid=201:michael-jackson-news&Itemid=77

LOS ANGELES — British-born actress Elizabeth Taylor is getting better in a hospital and she has not had a heart attack, a stroke or any kind of heart surgery, her representative said on Thursday.

"Elizabeth Taylor's doctors continue to be encouraged by her progress," her representative said in a statement released on Wednesday.

"She is in good spirits and continues to feel stronger every day."

In 2009, Taylor, who has been married eight times, had surgery to replace a leaky heart valve and has been using a wheelchair for more than five years to cope with chronic pain.

A Hollywood star since appearing in "National Velvet" at age 12, Taylor won Oscars for her work in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" and "Butterfield 8."

Thanks so much MJJCommunity for that great news! Be strong Ms.Taylor we're praying for you. God bless you :angel:

Taylor remains 'stable' in hospital
(UKPA) – 23 hours ago

Dame Elizabeth Taylor has entered her second month in hospital in Los Angeles, where she is being treated for symptoms of congestive heart failure.

Publicist Sally Morrison said that the 79-year-old actress is in stable condition at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre, where she was admitted in early February.

Dame Elizabeth is continuing to receive treatment and be monitored at the hospital, Morrison said.

The Oscar-winning actress announced her congestive heart failure diagnosis in 2004.

Dame Elizabeth has received friends in her hospital room, where she also watched the Academy Awards to celebrate her birthday last month.

Copyright © 2011 The Press Association. All rights reserved.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/uk...K2-Gn_LOfZrW-NH6Q?docId=N0028551300266815621A

Liz has been in the hospital for awhile now and for some reason I don't think things are as 'okay' as they are letting on. Here's hoping though that she gets to be released from the hospital very soon.

KingMikeJ;3299439 said:
Taylor remains 'stable' in hospital
(UKPA) – 23 hours ago

Dame Elizabeth Taylor has entered her second month in hospital in Los Angeles, where she is being treated for symptoms of congestive heart failure.

Publicist Sally Morrison said that the 79-year-old actress is in stable condition at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre, where she was admitted in early February.

Dame Elizabeth is continuing to receive treatment and be monitored at the hospital, Morrison said.

The Oscar-winning actress announced her congestive heart failure diagnosis in 2004.

Dame Elizabeth has received friends in her hospital room, where she also watched the Academy Awards to celebrate her birthday last month.

Copyright © 2011 The Press Association. All rights reserved.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/uk...K2-Gn_LOfZrW-NH6Q?docId=N0028551300266815621A

Thanks!

Sad that she is still in hospital. :( I hope she recovers quickly. More prayers for her. :angel: :pray:

I dont either _I dont think she is doing well at all. :(
I love her so much amd Im very worried. 2 months is a very long time in the Hosp.

Liz said a few times over the years that she was alive because of Michael. I remember seeing her breaking down at his burial memorial just like Katherine.

I think if she goes now she will be in peace. She's suffering and in pain bothy emotionally and physically. Michael's death took a toll on Liz much more then when Richard Burton died and he was supposely the love of her life.

I hate saying this but, I think she's going to be going soon. I pray that Michael will be at the gates waiting for her. :sad:

It so sad that she's still in hospital :(

Im praying for her.

Poor Liz..she is going through so much..my prayers are with her..:angel:

I also don't think that she is fine. They don't keep you in hospital for 2 months just to "be sure".

It may sound heartless but I think we need to say goodbye and wish her well in heaven with Michael. Even if Elizabeth survives this, I think she will be very frail and will pass away in a few months anyway, this is a much better time to go. Less pain, and easier for the family. They must know she's not ok.-

I'm sorry to say, but goodbye Elizabeth. We all love you.

michael-jackson-and-elizabeth-taylor.jpg
Elizabeth-Taylor-and-Michael-Jackson-elizabeth-taylor-6867708-445-470.jpg

jackotaylor-420x0.jpg
eliz.jpg

xin_b6d0234a531c4a9b8a2b03281f13a96c_mj.jpg
33a831e.jpg

article-1195645-0580624E000005DC-474_634x508.jpg

I also don't think that she is fine. They don't keep you in hospital for 2 months just to "be sure".

It may sound heartless but I think we need to say goodbye and wish her well in heaven with Michael. Even if Elizabeth survives this, I think she will be very frail and will pass away in a few months anyway, this is a much better time to go. Less pain, and easier for the family. They must know she's not ok.-

:bugeyed .....

Last edited:
I don't think it's time to say goodbye until it's time to say goodbye. I understand your concerns, but Elizabeth is still alive and receives treatment. I, for one, focus on sending out positive thoughts, wishing her well. I hope that Michael's children will have her in their lives for many years to come.

So no, this is not time for premature goodbyes. It's time to say;

Get well soon, Liz!!

A lot of people were jealous of MJJ relationship with Liz.
I wish you well, Elizabeth. I know she is a fighter.

Elizabeth has faced so many health battles in her lifetime and always managed to pull through. It's all in God's hands. Get well soon Dame Elizabeth.

I can't believe what I just read...

I hope MJ's kids got to visit their godmother (sadly it's the same hospital where their daddy "passed") ...I know MJ would have taken them.

Last edited:
Liz has been in the hospital for awhile now and for some reason I don't think things are as 'okay' as they are letting on. Here's hoping though that she gets to be released from the hospital very soon.

I dont either _I dont think she is doing well at all. :(
I love her so much amd Im very worried. 2 months is a very long time in the Hosp.

Liz said a few times over the years that she was alive because of Michael. I remember seeing her breaking down at his burial memorial just like Katherine.

I think if she goes now she will be in peace. She's suffering and in pain bothy emotionally and physically. Michael's death took a toll on Liz much more then when Richard Burton died and he was supposely the love of her life.

I hate saying this but, I think she's going to be going soon. I pray that Michael will be at the gates waiting for her. :sad:

I agree with you guys. Having had relatives her age recently pass, people that age being in and out of the hospital or being in the hospital that long isn't a good sign. People that age already have weakened immune systems and it becomes harder for them to fight off things. Hopefully she will become in a stable condition. I also just pray and hope that she isn't in pain.

wow, I can't believe some things I've just read in this thread. SMDH! Are you seriously mouring a person who is still very much ALIVE and FIGHTING for her health??? What's wrong with you!

Everybody dies sooner or later, so should we say goodbye to you too in advance???

or a more positive note. what do you guys think of sending Elizabeth flowers to the hospital to cheer her up?

wow, I can't believe some things I've just read in this thread. SMDH! Are you seriously mouring a person who is still very much ALIVE and FIGHTING for her health??? What's wrong with you!

Everybody dies sooner or later, so should we say goodbye to you too in advance???

Bashir did. So, yeah.....

0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back