Exclusive: La Toya Jackson Opens Up on Family's Grief, Future

then if it was barbara...why do an interview w/ barabara? y not tyra? she can be serious. she has choices

and im being sensitive. she's justlike mike, can't convey herself correctly in an interview. i remember mj being so vulnerable in his own interview w/ babs and she was just so mean.

maybe u should come up w/ a plan to help me w/ themedia...she snapped back well ur his father...so he snapped back....it was just ugh.

but tehre are things u shouldn't say. it's not needed. who cares who they mama is and if they met their actual mother or this or that

and diana went after the funeral. it was just blah

sure it's ok to say mj was murdered but by talking about his kids what good comes of that? it's more than the simple 'they're doing ok' line. it's talking paternity and maternity and it's a bit odd....

everything ELSE she's saying is taking attention away from the important things she's saying

agreed!!!.....when asked about the children in a interview all she has to say is "no comment"....this is her right to say this ..I don't know why she feels the need to answer every question......I have nothing at all personal against LaToya....I just wish she would answer these questions more carefully and if she doesn't know the answer then she should just say she doesn't know instead making stuff up on the spot. To bad poor Michael....he would never of had his business spread out all over the place....:no:

this family need to get they stories straight!

one says intervention. another says no knowledge of pill usage...it's too confusing for me.

one says kids this one says kids that.

one says debbie rowe this one says debbie rowe that...honestly....can we sit together and take notes, study, and then say the same thing?
lol @ take notes and study

im saying. they need like a sat test before they acn go on tv. it shows everything BUT a united front. if you're not a close family, don't try to act like one. cuz then u run the risk of 'showing ur a$$'

im saying. they need like a sat test before they acn go on tv. it shows everything BUT a united front. if you're not a close family, don't try to act like one. cuz then u run the risk of 'showing ur a$$'

uh huh - and unfortunately, it's been shown more than once.....

is this for real?

wtf... what a weird interview... stories are flip and turn again.
why can't everyone in the Jackson family be on the same page?... or atleast the same book.

this is ridunkulous.

ok and another issue...thekids were told she they mama...so um....how does toy not know this?

diana's only useful if someone wants a chalupa

Diana Ross -- Taco Supreme

http://www.tmz.com/bloggers/tmz-staff/
Nobody can resist thinking outside the bun -- even on Labor Day weekend -- because yesterday at a L.A. Taco Bell, Diana Ross made a run for the border.

yea i don't get Diana ross...was she TOO sad to come or she didn't care?

i'm going with Laya doesn't know what she's talking about most of the time.
Kuku.

Guys can we all write to La Toya to tell her how we feel. Cuz Mike said they are all biologically his. The media has been trying to discredit him. How in the hell will u do the same. We should let her know how we feel.

diana's hair is beautiful

we cant judge diana, we dont know her reasons for not going

btw, my moms name is also Diana Ross haha

ok and another issue...thekids were told she they mama...so um....how does toy not know this?

http://www.tmz.com/bloggers/tmz-staff/
Nobody can resist thinking outside the bun -- even on Labor Day weekend -- because yesterday at a L.A. Taco Bell, Diana Ross made a run for the border.

who knows maybe she has not got to that answer on the study sheet yet..:lmao:

i just want them all to be one cohesive unit. i understand them is they own people but omg...don't go on tv until u have the same story. is that so hard?

i know she loves mj and she means well but she been busy. so if u don't know. simply say such

Latoya also said that she wore the outfit she is waring on the interview because If michael was a girl he would ware this. Yea, thanks toya??????? So blanket is hispanic? So am I!

But, I hope she do say other then he is hispanic that he is also M's son so he is half black too. Because all u gotta do is look at a pic of mj around the age blanket is now and he looks almost 100% like mike except with smaller features and lighter skin then MJ did then because he is obviously mixed race.

We shall see I'll be watching!

Last edited:
but the issue is y bringup paternity? they keep asking cuz the jackson's keep answering.

marlon
tito
toy
joe...i mean honestly...does it matter? they lost the only father they ever knew so does it matter?

you're their relatives so y say things?

What they should do is Mother Katherine & John Branca and John McClain put a gag order on all the Jacksons and run everything through Ken Sunshine who is a very competent and very experienced public relations person.

i just want them all to be one cohesive unit. i understand them is they own people but omg...don't go on tv until u have the same story. is that so hard?

i know she loves mj and she means well but she been busy. so if u don't know. simply say such

thanks for posting.

I don't know what to think about this.

:unsure: I really don't know what to say about this. Liz Taylor made it, as frail as she is. If Diana was there, I think a picture of her would have surfaced by now. Mabye Diana just couldn't take it...

I agreed, it doesn't sound unified if the Jacksons are all saying different things. And really the kids don't need to hear things about paternity later on from their relatives. The media, we'd expect it.

Just because LaToya is family and now (since Michael's death) has had contact with the children does not make her credible. She knows nothing about her own brother, they were not close in the last 25 years or so. It doesn't take a scientist to work that out! And I don't blame Michael from distancing himself.

There is a reason why Michael never dominated her or any of his siblings as guardian of his children. If you believe LaToya, than you believe there is some truth to what she has claimed in the past:

*Michael is a pedophile
*Michael & Lisa Marie don't have sex
*Taryll is not Tito's son
*She and other siblings were molested by Joe

And the list goes on.

What she has done, no pure person would do such evil acts. She is mentally insane. I seriously have concerns about her mental state, she is not all there. I am not just saying that because I dislike her actions, I honestly believe so.

Latoya - shut up and sit down!

For real! Look how she even told ABC to say that she did not receive compensation.

Sure not in the USA, but outside the USA ???

PLZ AND THNX!!!

When will Jermaine and Latoya open their eyes and notice that no one gives a ****???

*Goes back and reads Janet interview*

La Toya Jackson says Michael was 'God-like'

NEW YORK – La Toya Jackson says her brother Michael looked "absolutely fabulous" when he was laid to rest last week.

In an interview on ABC's "20/20," she tells Barbara Walters that the King of Pop was dressed in white pearl beads and a big gold belt, "like a belt that you win being a boxer."

"His hair was done beautifully, his makeup was done beautifully," she says.

A pair of sunglasses and a white glove were among the items placed in the casket with him.

Michael Jackson's death on June 25 from a fatal combination of drugs has been labeled a homicide by the coroner's office. Prosecutors are still investigating, and no charges have been filed. But La Toya Jackson says she blames her brother's death on "any and everybody" who gave him drugs.

"They're doctors!" she says. "This is going against their license."

She calls her brother "special," explaining that "he wasn't God, but he was certainly God-like. He was the closest thing to a god that I knew."

The interview is scheduled to air Friday at 10 p.m. Eastern.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090911/ap_en_tv/us20_20_la_toya_jackson

Sorta what the haters are saying about Michael.

ok I agree with you that was a little harsh but some of the things that Latoya says in the interview are just inappropriate and its not the first time I don't think she is mentally ill I just think that she says stuff that should not be said or just wrong

but the issue is y bringup paternity? they keep asking cuz the jackson's keep answering.

marlon
tito
toy
joe...i mean honestly...does it matter? they lost the only father they ever knew so does it matter?

you're their relatives so y say things?

Agree. :( But overall, I don't think the interview a total disaster. :ph34r:

80% okay. -20 points for even going there about paternity of Michael's kids. Maybe in the spoken interview she clarified herself on some issues and they were just shortened in print. We know how the media is. I can't imagine LaToya not knowing the existence of black hispanics...some of her other nieces and nephews are black hispanics. :) So that comment makes no sense and has no real significance as it's written, imo.

Let's try to all be more positive.
LaToya is still in mourning.
Try expressing your hate against Barbara Walters.
Memories are short. It was Barbara who hosted the
"Living With Michael Jackson Bashit Special" for ABC news.

And because she is mourning, that is precisely why she needs to stop talking.
Regroup, get her thoughts together and get her stories straight with the rest of the family.
I also don't understand why the family can't get together and say
we won't discuss Michael's kids regarding parentage.

Why is it so hard to say Michael is their father and leave it alone when the question comes up

They can't give Michael that much????

I'm too through!!!

Michael was god like???!!! Surely no one would hurt "god", like she has in the past.

And because she is mourning, that is precisely why she needs to stop talking.
Regroup, get her thoughts together and get her stories straight with the rest of the family.
I also don't understand why the family can't get together and say
we won't discuss Michael's kids regarding parentage.

Why is it so hard to say Michael is their father and leave it alone when the question comes up

They can't give Michael that much????

I'm too through!!!

Exactly, even if Michael is not the biological father, she should shut the hell up. She's his sister for crying out loud!

Back