Exclusive: La Toya Jackson Opens Up on Family's Grief, Future

I don't see what's so bad about saying that he is of Hispanic decent. He looks Hispanic and black to me. LaToya was only talking about who the mother was at that point.

Far as discussing who the biological father is, I think it's something she may've been asked about, as opposed to just coming out with that herself. Many people are curious about the biological parentage of the kids. That doesn't mean that Michael wasn't their father in every other way, and it doesn't demean him as a parent/father. If he had adopted his children we would be curious about who the biological parents were too.
IA. Just because La Toya said that Blanket is Hispanic doesn't mean that MJ is not the biological father (most of use agree that he does look like a little MJ) La Toya could just be saying that Blanket's mom is Hispanic. We all know that the identity of the mother of blanket is unknown.

here is the link for you to see the video:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ackson-michael-wasnt-god-he-was-certainly-god

Let me tell you all, Latoya would NEVER make such story... and actually what she says MAKES sense...

Why would Dr. Murray ask The chef for Prince.... CAUSE PRINCE WAS WITH HIS FATHER!
it makes sense... Prince has probably told that to her.. she couldn't make this story up...

so, untill some of you KNOW for a fact that what she says is not true - and i truly doubt that- please.. please be nice.... You guys DO NOT know the truth or what is behind, so please have some respect.

thanks.

I pray for mj's kids to be safe from that family . it took mj alot to run away from them , but the DAMAGE was done , I pary that history won't repeat itself with those innocent kids .

It's still confusing me, because the chef, Kai Chase says one thing and La Toya says another thing. But I do want to trust La Toya, I'm sure she wouldn't make up such a terrible thing. I'm so mad at Murray! Doing that to Prince is just.. cruel.

okay, let's NOT start talking about the kids paternity/maternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if mike could forgive his sister then 'FANS' need to let it go. need i remind u that jack gordon was by her side for all of that...where's the bash jack thraed?

this is all just miscommunication or family feeling differently about things. but they all need to present a united front cuz then they all look clownish. close? my butt

I agree that it's obvious Michael forgave his sister and so that is over and done.

My issue is her current blathering. On one hand you have Janet sharing touching and personal memories that are insightful but not invasive. On the other hand you have LaToya sharing what Michael looked like in his casket and what the children put in it. UGH.

Then you have the discrepancy between what LaToya said about Prince and what the chef said - and the chef was actually there and an eyewitness - so I just have to wonder.

So far in what we know about this interview she only mentioned Blanket's mother, but she went WAY further in her tabloid interview - the one she was paid for. And I don't see any reason whatsoever to discuss the children's parentage other than to say Michael is their father or no comment. But maybe that's just me.

I agree that it's obvious Michael forgave his sister and so that is over and done.

My issue is her current blathering. On one hand you have Janet sharing touching and personal memories that are insightful but not invasive. On the other hand you have LaToya sharing what Michael looked like in his casket and what the children put in it. UGH.

Then you have the discrepancy between what LaToya said about Prince and what the chef said - and the chef was actually there and an eyewitness - so I just have to wonder.

So far in what we know about this interview she only mentioned Blanket's mother, but she went WAY further in her tabloid interview - the one she was paid for. And I don't see any reason whatsoever to discuss the children's parentage other than to say Michael is their father or no comment. But maybe that's just me.

Totally agree. That is what makes me uncomfortable.

LaToya said nothing wrong whatsoever in this interview. No doubt to the disappointment of the Toy bashers who now desperately are looking with a magnifying glass to see if they can't find a word here or there to crucify her for. How predictable that everyone likes the saint Janet interview (and for the record, I like it too) and that they keep on referring to stuff from almost twenty years ago to demonize LaToya.

oh, La toya said blanket was Hispanic. i guess soon some crazy Hispanic man or woman will say she/he is blanket's parent.

I agree with you. I have nothing really against LaToya at all. I just think some things are better left unsaid. When any of them are asked about the kids, they should just say Michael was their father. Period. No further discussion needed about it, and Michael wouldn't want that, I don't believe. With the drug thing, what she said just sounds like she's admitting he had a drug problem, but the people giving them to him were wrong to do so. She's RIGHT that it is wrong to have given him any drugs, BUT now the media will just take what she said and say, "Oh so he did do drugs and had a problem with it." She should just say that obviously someone gave him drugs that killed him.
I do think she loved him and wants to help, but she just doesn't most of the time. That doesn't make me a LaToya "hater" by any means. I think I like Janet's interview better because it seemed to be more emotional, heartfelt, talking about special memories, etc. I think it's a shame that her interview was with a fashion magazine, and this one was with Walters. This is the one everyone will see and hear about.

La Toya and Jermaine are emmbaressing MJ legacy ...why can't Randy stop those idiots plus Joe.

Latoya and Jermaine pluse Joe ..LOL

I don't like Latoya I don't trust her and do not believe anything she says is true.

Julia

then if it was barbara...why do an interview w/ barabara? y not tyra? she can be serious. she has choices

Like that one... why she chose Barbara? More money? Going this way.. she could have done a documentary with Bashir, who cares who's the interviewer, who cares if the interviewer is an asshole and doesn't deserve to be nothing near MJ converastion, let's just talk shit on TV and get a 10 minutes of glory and make people continue talking about how weird and controversial Michael is..

I never forgave LaToya after what she said in the first trial... then I tried to be nice like 'oh she's grieving too, she must love him and care for him'.. now, really I don't know... is there anybody well-balanced psychologcally in this family??

This is ABC after all and you have to say something negative to get on their show. I do not like this one bit. She has said enough as it is. Now she will be on the View? Gawd!! why did Michael have to born in this family?
Doesen't LaToya knows that the children will one day see this stupid ill informed interview. They will know the truth, and it will break their hearts. They love their daddy so much..
I do not blame then if when they grow up they run away from this greedy family..
SHE signed the Death Certificate..Big Deal!! so you are now officially the Spokes Person for Michael?

all she needed to say was no comment. but u don't learn unless u mess up and she's not perfect. mj had bad interviews too. remember?

all she needed to say was no comment. but u don't learn unless u mess up and she's not perfect. mj had bad interviews too. remember?

yeah, but you'd think she'd have learned after the tabloid interview she did. BAH! And Barbara Walters will go as low as she can - that's only to be expected from that witch.

Like that one... why she chose Barbara? More money? Going this way.. she could have done a documentary with Bashir, who cares who's the interviewer, who cares if the interviewer is an asshole and doesn't deserve to be nothing near MJ converastion, let's just talk shit on TV and get a 10 minutes of glory and make people continue talking about how weird and controversial Michael is..

I never forgave LaToya after what she said in the first trial... then I tried to be nice like 'oh she's grieving too, she must love him and care for him'.. now, really I don't know... is there anybody well-balanced psychologcally in this family??

OMG! Mike looks so beautiful in your avi and signature!

u know what? mj did say that, he tol dmany people and he was RIGHT.

theminute he got that catalogue, he was a target. laugh at her if u want. shak eur head, she has her moments...so did mj, or did we forget already? but she love shim. she just needs to not talk about certain things

:clapping::clapping:

Why go to "Barbara Wawa?" LOL! She can't even say her own name right sometimes lol! Wawa never looks like she believes anything unless she says it herself! Looking down on her paper ready for the next question, she should listen to the answers first. Latoya looks Pist I'll be too though!

Does anyone believe LaToya? It seems she's placing the blame on alot of the stuff she did on this guy she was married to.

I think she made negative comments against Michael and did Playboy for attention. I can tell she is sorry for the things she has said about him and that she really loves him.

Back