Favourite Off the Wall song

What is your favourite Off the Wall song?

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
After hearing the awesome live versions of Working Day And Night i can't listen to the studio version anymore. I also feel the same way about Wanna Be Startin Somethin and Blood On The Dance Floor

IxxTreasuredSoulxxI

Proud Member
I can't believe my favorite tunes off this album were loosing. Sad cuz dstyge is NOT the best tune off this album. No where near.

CinnamonGirl

Proud Member
It's hard to make a choise...it's one of my favorite albums...

Ok....Burn this Disco out!!
punk.gif
I love the way he sings this song

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Its a tie between I Cant Help It and Off The Wall..
hmm.. ill come back later and vote:D

Hazard

Proud Member
Very hard for me to pick as I love every song on this album, but if I am gonna have to pick I say Girlfriend

andreita2994

Proud Member
don't stop till you get enough,
Then Rock with you, workin day n night, off the wall, get on the floor, and oh she's out if my life... But I also odors burn this disco out and like its the falling in love, I can't help it and girlfriend.... Ups I think I just mentioned all of them. Thief the wall, it's just a classic aNd amazing lbum...

MJforever:D

Proud Member
I love them all but Rock With You is probably my favourite,theres something about it that I fall in love with everytime I hear it :D

OnirMJ

Proud Member
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough. One of my favourite MJ songs.

Rhilo

Proud Member
My second favorite album ever, and the songs are ageless.

mybluesaway

Proud Member
My favorite album. It's timeless still sounds fresh and i never grow tired hearing it. Hard to pick a fav song though. I guess rock with you then dont stop then i cant help it they are all great tunes. To me
i guess its just the pure joyfulness of michaels voice on rwy thats so powerful and intoxicating. Every single time i listen i am transported, i smile my heart feels light and for those few moments i dont have a care in the world cause michael wants to rock with ME ! ! ! ; )

raz2911

Proud Member
I love Off The Wall, a really groovy album, I can't sit and listen to it!! Rock With You is my favourite, just a little bit more than Working Day And Night :)